Taken by Lion

Story Info
A woman craves to be taken 'against her will'.
1.6k words
4.07
76.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyJane
SissyJane
97 Followers

His name was really Lionel but he liked to be called Lion. His mane of blond hair certainly made sense and it wasn't hard for me to like him. Great sense of humor and quite the looker. He was quite the dominant male even in a hot club like Snake Eyes. Three times, girls in clubwear that barely covered their thongs tried to break in on our conversation but Lionel made it clear that he was mine for the evening.

Or shall I say, I was his? When he put his hand on the small of my back to guide me out of the club, I felt his power. It thrilled me to finally be with a dominant man instead of these overly sensitive wusses. There are just times when I need a big hard cock and take it hard.

Knowing what I know now, it was a stupid thing to do, really, no matter how nice the guy seemed. Going home in his car to his place after just meeting him? What can I say, my libido was awfully demanding that night. If it hadn't been, nothing more would have happened.

The car ride was quiet and that made me nervous but also excited me more. I reached out to fondle his bulge and he quickly pulled my hand away. This was on his terms.

We pulled up the driveway to a small suburban two-story on a street I didn't catch the name of. He didn't hesitate when we walked into his house. As soon as the door shut, his arm was around my body, pressing my arms against my sides. I laughed nervously as I struggled to get free.

"You don't have to play hard to get, Lion, I'm here for you," I said, my voice shaking a little.

His response? The pungent rubber taste of a ballgag pushed into my mouth. My mind panicked as he buckled the ball in place with leather around my head. I wanted to fight but I couldn't move. It was like he'd already won, some part of my brain, or my cunt had already surrendered.

At least until it was too late. When the handcuffs clicked around my wrists I began to struggle... much too late.

I yelled through the ball gag and pulled against his grasp. The downside of going home with a big strong man became apparent as my struggles were pathetic in comparison. My mind flashed, remembering my girlfriend, Renee, urging me to take a self-defense course. Which I didn't. I couldn't even find a way to kick him in his balls.

His arms were as powerful as I suspected and he pushed me to a door. He unlocked a padlock on the door and pushed me through. I stumbled down some stairs, barely able to keep from breaking a heel on my shoes. My breath was rasping through my nose as I couldn't breathe through the ballgag. My wrists flexed but the cuffs were on very tight. No room for escape.

I got to the bottom of the stairs without falling and my eyes went wide. Lion had a real dungeon, stocked with bindings, leather, whips, chains, sex toys, and many things I couldn't describe.

First, he led me to a person-sized cage and locked me in. It was too small front-to-back for me to turn around or really move much at all.

I felt the cage swinging a little in the air and I wobbled a bit. He lifted my dress through the bars and pulled my thong aside. Strong thick fingers spread my ass-cheeks even as I begged him to stop, to let me go... all as mumbles and cries through the ball-gag.

I felt the tip of something at my ass and my body jerked violently. No one had ever done anything to my bottom and I wasn't about to let this... aahhh! he grabbed my hair tight and I froze. The tip pushed and I could feel a little lubricant... not enough.

It was surprising how patient he was considering how clenched I kept my ass, but something opened me. Was it the pressure of the object he was pushing or did part of me want to be anally invaded? Whatever caused it, I did finally relax and felt a thick rubber plug push into my ass. It got narrow at the end, letting my opening close a little, trapping it.

It was huge, and I felt completely filled. I squirmed in the cage around it as he pulled down my dress to cover it, and found my arousal getting higher from the pleasure of the anal penetration. Something in my mouth and my ass, it was obvious what was coming next.

He left me there, panting, trembling and dripping from my aroused pussy for several minutes with the lights turned out. I couldn't tell if he'd left the room or was just staying quiet. It was terrifying and even more arousing.

I jumped in fright when his hand grabbed my shoulder. That one grip held me stock-still. Slowly, I felt my clothes being pulled off my body. When the handcuffs got in the way, the clothes were torn. I shook and shivered in fear until I was left only in my thong panties, thigh-high stockings and heels.

He released me from the cage but next I was pushed on to a leather bound object with my hands over my head. He locked the handcuffs to some sort of bar. I could slide my hands left and right but I couldn't bring them back down to myself. I couldn't see him, but I felt my ankles strapped into something solid, spreading my legs wide.

I was shaking in fear and desperation... both of which were arousing me like I'd never been before. I was helpless to resist his sex and free to crave it completely.

I wept and screamed through the gag as his hands groped me, explored me roughly. I heard him chuckle as he felt how wet I was and I turned red in my cheeks.

He placed a hand on each of my bottom cheeks and groped them, stretching them apart, exposing me. My thong snapped as he yanked it off my body and a moment later he thrust into me. It was too hard, too fast and the pain made me yowl. I was being taken purely at his own desire.

My body shuddered as my orgasm hit me, my pussy gripping his thickness hard, again and again.

"Oh fuck, you want this, doncha!," he purred as he continued to work me. A series of sharp smacks on my bottom and grabbing my hair was all it took to cum again all around his beautiful cock. He began thrusting and after a few minutes he drove us both over the edge.

I lay there spent, glowing in pain and pleasure as he walked around. He removed the ball gag and made me clean his cock with my mouth. His grip on my hair ensured that I did as was intended. I tried to clean him but then felt him renew in my mouth. He began the motion and I jerked and struggled to resist. It was futile. His kept his hand clenched in my hair and his thick cock in my mouth. I succumbed to his thrusts, eventually allowing him all the way in.

He howled in delight at that and kept going deep. I sucked in breath when I could as he enjoyed himself. I don't know how long it happened but his hand touched my sex a few times, lighting off more orgasms across my body. By the time he fed me his seed, I consumed it eagerly.

He pulled out. Quickly, the handcuffs and ankle straps were released just enough for me to work myself free but he left me there alone. My panties were gone and I had to put on my torn dress. My stockings were ripped. Walking tenderly up the stairs, my mouth was sore and my pussy was on fire, his cum starting to drip out. The front door was open and I walked out into the night. I never saw Lion again.

A WEEK BEFORE

"Here is her picture," said Glenda Havin as she pushed the 8x10 glossy over to him. Lionel looked down and smiled. The woman was a striking blond with a great ass.

"She's all mine, totally real. Doesn't suspect a thing?"

"Her ex-boyfriend set her up. She has no idea what is coming. No permanent damage, but you take do anything you want to her that night. The ex forged her signature for the waiver."

Lionel's cock was already hard thinking about finally taking a woman like he wanted to. She'd come to his house willingly, he was sure, so that meant it wasn't rape, at least in his eyes. In hers? Well, he didn't really care. He glanced at the waiver and nodded, putting it into his pocket.

Lionel pushed the envelope with money over to Ms. Havin.

TWO WEEKS BEFORE

"Yes, I'm sure this is what I want. It has to be real," I said. Ms. Havin, the woman across the cafe table, nodded, a knowing smile on her lips.

"Don't worry, you'll get everything you can handle. I'll send you his picture and the night when it is arranged." She took the bulging envelope of large bills and slipped it into her purse. She checked the waiver document again and it too went into her purse. With that, she shook my hand to seal the deal and left the cafe.

Finally, I was going to get my rape fantasy cum true!

SissyJane
SissyJane
97 Followers