Taken by Miss Strokewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Henry was in a state of ultimate surrender. His cock began to spurt, his body seemed to turn to clouds, and he knew nothing but the ecstasy of being completely taken by a woman. His anus tightened around the dildo with each spurt. Heavy drops of hot semen splashed up to his chest.

Eventually Henry's ejaculations died away to a series of large drips. When they had ceased altogether, Gretna said to herself in a wondering tone, 'So much semen liquid! It is a good thing his front is flat.'

Miss Strokewell laughed. 'Not good for you cleaners if it runs off and soaks through the sheets, right pet?' Her strap-on was still half-in Henry's rear. 'Henry, you can put your legs down and relax. Gretna, you get that box of tissues off the bedside table and mop up.' Miss Strokewell reached behind her, unfastened the strap-on harness, and stepped back, leaving Henry still occupied.

While Gretna was carefully mopping Henry's front, he said, 'Thank you very much for the beautiful discipline, Headmistress.'

'So you should thank her,' said Gretna primly. 'You have learned to be a good husband in future, I think.'

'I certainly won't forget this anniversary, Gretna. And thank you too.'

'And now shortly I must be going very soon,' said Gretna, carefully wrapping a small mountain of soggy tissues between two dry ones. 'Tonight I cook for my cousin and her multitude of sons.' She dropped the tissues in a waste paper basket and began to dress.

A few minutes later Henry, still chained down to the bed, was alone with Miss Strokewell. She looked down on him with a cheerful grin. 'You're a good boy-bitch, Henry pet, but I'm not quite finished with your boy-cunt yet. Lift your legs again, and close your eyes until I let you open them.'

Henry did as ordered. When she next spoke, there was a hollow sound to her voice. She was back at the wardrobe. 'I'm going to give you something to remember your Headmistress by.'

A few seconds later she was withdrawing the strap-on from Henry. 'Keep those eyes closed, boy.' Next something much smaller than the strap-on was taking its place. Then there was a flash which Henry could see through his eyelids, and finally the smaller thing that had plugged his anus was removed.

'Just a minute longer, boy.'

'Yes, Miss Strokewell,' said Henry respectfully. He cleared his throat. 'By the way, the restaurant here is world-famous. Of course, I imagine you don't usually socialise with your paying gentlemen, but you've kindly given your services for free, so, ah... and I'll be back in England in 48 hours anyway...' He lost his nerve for a moment. While he had often hoped to know a woman like Miss Strokewell, he had never thought that he would meet one. 'Well... So...' It was time to take the plunge. 'Would you care to join me this evening?'

He felt the mattress sink next to him and knew that Miss Strokewell must be kneeling by him. 'I'll answer that in a moment, pet. You can open your eyes.'

Henry found himself looking at a Polaroid photo which Miss Strokewell was holding in front of him. He burst out laughing. 'Don't worry, Elizabeth. There's no way I'd have forgotten the fun we've had. But this'll be the perfect memento to make me smile on a dreary English winter's afternoon.'

The photo showed a pair of male buttocks: Henry's buttocks. Dangling below the buttocks was a black leather boot, the one he had repaired earlier, held in place by the heel's being inserted in the only available opening.

Miss Strokewell was grinning. 'Then I'll accept your invitation, pet. If a gentleman can laugh at the ridiculous games we like to play, he's OK in my book.' And she stepped so far out of character as to give Henry a wink from one sea-green eye.