Taken By My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being fucked by my own son.

He opened me like never before, his beautiful cock stretching the pink wet folds of my vagina walls. My labia having no option but to grip his hard length as it slid in and out of me and to be pulled and pushed along its massive length.

Adam was inexperienced and started to wildly fuck me, I had to slow him down and teach him that the race to ejaculation wasn't the be-all and end-all of sex. With my cajoling and instruction, my son calmed down and proceeded to tease and torture my body with the slow, easy technique I taught him.

It was exquisite. We made love for what seemed like hours, our urgent orgasms out of the way, we could enjoy each other at our leisure, and we certainly did that. The slow pace kept Adam from cumming too quickly, but as I felt the familiar stirrings of orgasm approaching I spurred him into a slightly faster pace. It wasn't that I needed him to speed up for me to cum, that was now inevitable, but I wanted him to cum with me.

We were panting and saying,

"Oh god yes, oh yes I'm coming," at the same time.

My first climax with my son had been a clitoral one, and now with the big, heavy penis, stretching, opening and filling me to the brink of ecstasy, I came again. This orgasm came from deep within my body, my whole vagina throbbing and convulsing on his shaft.

As I hugged him closer, screaming his name again and again, my son came in my vagina for the first time.

We stayed in that position for ages. Adam's cock, even though it had now softened and returned to its normal size, still felt wonderful inside me. Unfortunately we had to move sometime, and Adam pulled out of me. I quickly closed my legs and bent my knees, I wanted to keep as much of my son's first ejaculation in me, where it belonged. We slept like that, his wonderful cum that had flooded me deep inside, seeping through my cervix and entering my womb.

We awoke early for work the next morning, as I had set the alarm deliberately early. I had foreseen the inevitable start to the day. My son took me with his rampant morning hard on. This time I let him have his head, and did not interfere with his method. He fucked me quite vigorously and came in me. I didn't orgasm this time, as Adam came a little too quickly for me, yet I still left for work with the wonderful, warm, satisfied feeling that morning sex gives you.

I was useless at work and made so many mistakes, at one point I thought they would send me home. My head was elsewhere.

Over the next days and weeks, I fell so madly and deeply and profoundly in love with my son, and he with me. He occupied every waking moment of my life and thoughts. I was a mature woman, yet even I had no idea a person could be so deeply and hopelessly in love. Sometimes when he made love to me I cried a little with happiness and love for him.

The next few weeks we settled into a certain lifestyle with each other. Adam had started to call me Vicky and his confidence and maturity grew. He began to be an equal partner in the relationship and started to act like a normal lover. The normal everyday things were very strange at first, he would do things like come home and find me in the kitchen preparing the meal, pat my butt, (He always patted my ass, not in a sexual way, but more in an affectionate manner which showed that he loved me and needed to touch me.) kiss me and say,

"Hi Vick babe, what's for dinner?"

It was surreal, here I was having sex with my son, yet I found it really weird, him saying things like,

"Hey Vicks sweetheart have you seen my ipod?"

"What time is it Vicky?"

"Hey Vicky love, do you want coffee?"

Just mundane things like that gave me a warm glow. Once when we had a little tiff, he turned to me and said,

"Now, now Victoria, that's not fair..."

Him using my full name in such a commonplace way was surreal. We were man and wife, I was simply his woman.

Adam only ever called me mom on two occasions, and never ever altered. At the moment of his wonderful penis entering me, and when the first spurt of his ejaculation shot into either my mouth or vagina, he always whispered.

"Mom."

In the bedroom (and anywhere else you could mention) our activities seemed to rotate between lovemaking, having sex and just plain fucking. It was a wondrous time. I never imagined a young boy could screw and cum so much and so often. We realized that Adam could cum a full load twice a day, providing they were in the morning and at night, the intervening hours were sufficient for him to fully replenish himself. Except at weekends, due to our work, this was our lovemaking pattern anyway, so every time we had sex, I received a full load in my mouth or my pussy. I treated this as a massive compliment to my womanhood that this young boy came so much for me.

I was so much in love with my son, and his penis! We laughed and Adam called me silly when I said that I was in love with his cock as well as with him. It was a bit of a joke about a third person being in bed with us. I felt stupid so I hid the truth behind the joke. In truth I really did feel in love with his wonderful penis. I would cradle it in my hand (always when Adam was sleeping) hold it to my face, gaze lovingly at it and plant small kisses on it, as though it, not Adam, was my lover. I never told Adam this, he would have teased me mercilessly.

I often attempted to sleep with his length inside me. My boy's cock was still big enough flaccid to stay in me after sex. Although I often managed to get to sleep like this, any movement for either of us popped it out. I even tried to sleep with his cock in my mouth, I would lay with the head of it in my mouth and suckle on it like a baby with a dummy or comforter, to go to sleep.

We wanted to have days where we didn't have to hide from the world, we would travel to towns distant from ours and make a day out of just normal shopping trips. We would have lunch in local bars, burger joints, or sit at pavement cafes, kissing and holding each other, feeding each other food and drinks like two teenage kids. I often caught the looks of people, usually other women, who seemed to be saying,

"Look at her, she should know better, she's old enough to be his mother," If only they knew.

To hold my mans hand as we walked down the street, instead of hiding away meant so much to me. Sometimes we turned these trips into weekend breaks, and just indulged ourselves of each other. My son fucked me to a standstill over these trips, and I would always return home sexually satisfied, contented and extremely tired.

I used one of these trips to restock my lingerie. I wore the usual things my son liked to see me in, but sometimes I wanted to dress my age and not always be in youthful things, trying to be something I wasn't. My lingerie collection enabled me to let my son see another side to things. I introduced him to stockings and suspenders, this may sound strange, but he had never seen a live woman in them, he had only seen it in different media. I tried to be classy and feminine for him, thongs and such are ok at times, but I wanted to be seductive.

My son responded to my gentle teaching, and soon for him a lingerie clad woman was far more sexy and seductive than a naked one. He had me dress that way wherever possible. It got to the point where it was actually my son that dressed me as far as he chose my underwear for me. Adam had great taste. When we got home with our purchases it became sort of tradition for me to go straight to our bedroom and change for him. I would then give him a fashion show with several new sets lingerie. I felt unbelievably sexy, warm and feminine as I presented myself to my son dressed like this, awaiting his approval.

It culminated the day I stood before him, waiting for his approval, dressed in black stockings, suspenders, silk French knickers and a silk camisole top over my braless breasts, I knocked him sideways.

"Oh my fucking God," he said.

"Vicks sweetheart, you are the most beautiful, sexy and hottest babe in the world. You look truly amazing."

He approached me, taking in the sight of me all the time. He put his hands on either side of my face and said

"I love you Vicks with all my heart," and ever so tenderly kissed me.

We made love in the gentlest and most tender way imaginable. I kept on the whole ensemble of lingerie, he simply pulled the clothing to one side to get at whatever he wanted. As my son fucked me, I ended up (as usual) on my knees and face in the typical 'doggy' position. I felt him opening my lips and looking into my pussy. Adam had told me that when he took me like this, he loved to see inside me, and he loved to watch himself entering me. In other positions he might like to ram in to the hilt, but in this position it was the sight of entering and re-entering his mom that turned him on. He pulled out fully on every stroke, gazing at my open vagina and the wet, pink walls closing up as he exited me. He loved the sight of his big cock head opening me up and my lips engulfing his cock head. Usually when we made love like this, as he came he liked to pull out, make me reach round and hold my pussy open for him, and watch himself shoot his cum right into my open hole.

Today as he neared his orgasm, he pulled out and demanded I turn over onto my back. I was confused. I lay back and my French knickers fell back over my pussy. My son (the dirty little bugger) came all over me, the contrast of white cum on the crotch of my black silk panties and my camisole clearly showing where he had aimed his cock. As jet, after jet of white hot, powerful, potent, semen showered me, he even managed to hit me in the face with one spurt, which I demurely scooped up with a finger and sexily popped into my mouth.

So much for my nice, new, clean lingerie.

Adam's growing confidence resulted in him demanding I did something for the first time, and it also lost me something for a little while. I will explain. One weekend we decided to have a pool party. We invited some of his friends and some of mine (who often happened to be parents of his friends!). We had a wonderful afternoon, he relaxed with his peer group and me with mine.

At one point I took off my wrap and revealed my new tiny white bikini underneath. I jumped in the water and played with guests for a while. When I climbed the steps out of the pool all male eyes were on me. My bikini bottoms were not transparent, but you could just about make out the slightest hint of the darker shading of my pubic mound underneath. I had also been a little daring with the costume, and it cut a little too much into my genital area. There were just a few stray black hairs, from my usually meticulously manicured bush, peeking out of the sides. It wasn't blatantly obvious or sluttish, but if you looked closely, which many of them did, you could just make them out.

Adam overheard his friends talking about me, they were all discussing how hot I was and how they all wanted to fuck me. This didn't bother Adam, but when they started making more personal comments about being able to see my pubic hair slightly it annoyed him a bit. They went on to discuss that all girls they had seen and the thousands they had looked at on the internet, were all shaved or waxed perfectly smooth. They joked about looking at dozens of websites before you even saw a pube nowadays. This got under my lovers skin.

Later that night my son told me,

"Vicks you are to shave your pubic hair off, or even better to get it completely waxed."

I was a little disappointed, I had always liked the way I looked, I enjoyed having a tight, black mound, and I thought it made me look feminine and more like a woman.

Adam was not asking me, he was telling me. He was giving me an order, and I loved him so much I would not ever dream of disobeying him.

The very next day, I found myself in the local beauty parlour. I looked down on the floor at my beloved curls that had been trimmed to a waxable length. I grimaced as the beautician took away the rest of my hair, opening my outer lips a little to get to the inside of the flaps.

Shorn, waxed and perfectly smooth I put my panties back on. I must admit that the feeling of silk panties against a recently waxed vagina felt quite nice.

That evening I presented myself to Adam for his approval, and boy did I receive it. I had white stockings and suspenders on, a half cup bra and tiny white lacy panties that fastened with ties at the side. I undid my bra and exposed my hard, pert breasts to him, then slowly pulled the strings on my panties and lowered them. I stood fully exposed and bare to his gaze. He was mesmerized by my smooth vagina, and when we made love he spent longer than ever licking me down there.

The waxed pussy stayed for a few weeks, but he became bored with it. I had coached him and persuaded him that my neatly trimmed bush was so much more alluring, my pubes returned.

Our idyllic situation was severely tested on a couple of occasions.

The first came about due to Adam talking with friends about anal sex and seeing in on the internet. He came home one day and announced that tonight he was going to take my bum.

"Oh no, please God no," I had never had anal sex, but even if I had done, I knew my son was just simply too big for me. The thought, filled me with dread.

"Look sweetheart, why do you need that? Don't I give you everything and more already?" I pleaded.

Adam was determined, I think his youth and inexperience in this matter clouded his judgment and the way he saw it I was simply withholding this sort of love from him.

And whatever my darling Adam wants, my darling Adam gets was my attitude.

It was a disaster.

I was right, his enormous penis was simply too big for me. He did however, (after much pushing and extreme pain and screaming from me) manage to penetrate my tight ass. At this point I screamed again and even Adam realized he had gone too far. He only managed to get the large head inside me, he didn't try to enter me fully he just fucked my ass with little short strokes with the head, and quickly came in my poor bum.

He withdrew, followed by a stream of blood and semen.

I fell forward onto my front and Adam started to apologize. He went on and on saying how sorry he was and how much he loved me. We both started to cry, we kissed and cried, both our faces drenched with tears, as Adam professed his love and how he hated himself for defiling his beloved Vicks, and me trying to find the words to adequately express how hopelessly in love with him I was. I was apologizing all the time for not being a proper woman, my body was his property now and not being able to give my lover what he needed, meant I had failed him.

We survived it.

To help us get over our first little bump in our relationship we decided to treat ourselves to a little indulgence. We went to the Caribbean for a two week holiday. It was simply the best fortnight of my life.

As soon as we arrived we felt the total freedom to be in love and to show it without fear. We held hands and kissed all the time. We met several other couples and we were overjoyed to be simply accepted amongst them as just another couple on holiday. (Me taking 3 years off my age and Adam putting 3 years on his, helped) I kept having the girls tell me how lucky I was to have such an attractive young hunk, and Adam said all the men said how lucky he was to have a sexy older woman.

We fucked like rabbits.

The sun, sea, relaxation and total utter love between us was magical. We sunbathed on the beach, had lunch at the beach bar, walked on the waters edge hand in hand, dressed for dinner and went out with all the other couples at night. When disaster nearly struck one night my son called me mom in front of everyone.

"You cheeky little monkey," I jokingly said.

"Because I am older than him, he likes to tease me and wind me up, calling me mom," I laughed, and luckily so did they.

We sat on the beach looking at the moon.

Oh and did I mention?

We fucked like rabbits.

We would lay on sun beds holding hands, then go in the ocean. We loved to lay in the surf as it ran up the beach, rolling around with each other. I would lay flat with the water rushing up all around me lapping at my hair. My son loved the way I looked, wet hair straggled over my face, my hair full of sand as would be my face, bare breasts in fact my whole body.

We came out of the water and Adam lay on his back, we were hidden behind an upturned boat. I was feeling so happy and mischievous, so I bent over him pulled down his shorts and jokingly kissed his cock. I should have known better, I was giggling when the inevitable hard-on arose.

"Oh look what you've done now Victoria," teased Adam.

"Now what are you going to do with that Vicks? It won't go down on it's own you know," he said in mock horror.

So I sucked him off.

My son filled my mouth with the customary big load. I had had so many mouthfuls of cum I wanted to do something different for my boy. I sat back on my heels and showed his semen in my mouth. I then slowly let the cum dribble through my lips. It ran down my lower jaw and fell off my chin. I was not going to waste a drop, so I caught all his cum in my hands which I held below my chin. Adam stared at me and smirked.

When my hands were full, I lifted them to my breasts, cupping them like a hand-bra. I smeared his hot load all over my tits, rubbing and kneading the semen into my nipples too. When my tits were covered I smeared what was on my chin all over my face. He was captivated, then we both laughed. I was in a playful mood, I was mischievous and giggling, so I jumped up to run into the ocean to wash it off when he stopped me.

"Just hold it there Victoria my dear, where do you think you are going?" Adam held out his hand to me, I took it and he pulled me down to him.

"Stay a while and relax Vicks," he said. He had me lay in the sun covered with his semen. As I lay in the sun his cum dried and hardened on me, and it started to tighten my skin.

"Ok babe lets go and get ready for dinner," Adam said . We packed our things and he held my hand as we walked off the beach and through the neighbouring chalet huts to get to ours. As I walked through the little streets covered in my son's semen, I had no idea what people could see. Maybe they could see nothing, as dried cum isn't exactly obvious, but it was really sexy knowing the state I was in.

That night as we went out to dinner I caught sight of us in a window reflection. I considered how I looked.

I stood in high heels, a bracelet round my ankle. I had on tight white jeans which hugged my bum beautifully. Through these you could just make out the shape of my thong at the back, and at the front the jeans cut into my pussy and showed the shape of my outer lips (Adam called this camel toe) I had on a tight yellow t-shirt which hugged my braless breasts. I was beautifully tanned my hair looked all tossed and teased, on my arm was a gorgeous hunk of a boy, who had a magnificent cock that kept me serviced and satisfied almost continuously. I was madly in love with this man and he with me. I was in the Caribbean having the most wonderful time with my man.

I was at the peak of my powers, life could not have been sweeter.

It was that holiday that introduced a fun and games play in our sex lives. Adam had been quite turned on seeing other men look at me. This together with an idea he got whilst surfing a bit of porn on the net (no problems for me, we even surfed together sometimes) concerning wife watching fantasies, gave him his idea.

He told me about his 'wife watching' ideas and laughed when he saw the consternation on my face.

"No Vicky babe, don't get the wrong idea, you are mine, you are only mine, no one but me ever touches you, ok?"