Taken by My Wife

Story Info
Man becomes his wife's fucktoy.
1.2k words
4.43
463.4k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had recently found out about my crossdressing. She was a little upset at first, but then seemed to be more accepting of it as time went by. I came home from a business trip a couple of weeks ago to a welcome that I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams.

I had taken quite a few of my clothes with me, and spent every minute possible on my trip dressed. Even in meetings I was wearing satin panties, stockings, garters and toe rings under my business suits.

When I arrived home, my wife told me to get undressed because she had run me a bath. She had run a bubble bath and sprinkled rose petals on the water. She told me to get in, and then she helped me wash. After that, she helped me shave my legs nice and smooth.

She brought me a pair of my sexiest black satin panties with lace side panels and a matching bra, and asked me to put them on along with my new 38C silicone forms. Once I had them on, she got out the nail polish and we painted each others toes and fingernails. By this time my panties could barely contain my hardness, but there wasn't going to be any relief just yet.

She had laid out a sexy little outfit for me – thigh high stockings with a garter belt, a little short black skirt with a tight white top, and black platform slides. I put them on, and then she helped me with my hair and makeup, finishing off with a coating of bright red lipstick.

She was dressed in some pretty skimpy clothes as well, and she had our digital camera ready. She had us strike several suggestive poses, both alone and with each other. When she was photographing the two of us we were kissing and feeling each other up – the pictures turned out very hot.

After some time taking photos, things were so hot that we abandoned the camera and just started making out hot and heavy on the bed. During that session she was on top of me, and pulled my hands above my head and bound them to the headboard. Then she went away for a few minutes.

When she came back, she straddled me on the bed and asked if I was ready for a big surprise. I was ready to shoot my load as I said yes. She stood on the bed above me, slid her panties down over her ankles and slowly raised her skirt. I couldn't believe my eyes – she had bought herself an 8" strap-on dildo, and it was swaying in the air above me.

She said that she had been sucking my cock all these years, and since I wanted to be a girl so badly it would be my turn now to suck hers. She lowered herself down and straddled my chest, unbuttoning my top as she did, exposing my breasts. She slid her cock in between them just as I had often done to hers, squeezing my tits around it as she slid in and out between them.

Then she brought her cock to my lips and told me to suck it. I brought out my tongue and licked all along it, then all around the tip. I loved the feeling of it. I opened my mouth and let her slide her cock into my hot waiting mouth, closing my lips around it, loving the feel of a hard cock sliding in and out of my hot little mouth. My wife told me that I looked like a total cocksucking slut, and I got harder than I had ever been before.

As she continued to fuck my face, I filled my panties with a load of hot sticky cum. She reached into my panties and brought the cum out on her fingers, and spread it on the end of her strap-on. Then she made me lick her fingers clean, and then fucked my face some more with her cock until I had licked that clean as well.

Then she told me that it was time for her to make me a total woman. She untied me from the headboard, and told me to get on my hands and knees and raise my ass in the air for her. I could not believe it – my wife wanted to fuck me from behind and make me her little cock slut.

She slid my skirt and panties off of me, leaving me in just my bra, stockings and heels. I got on all fours, and spread myself for her. She leaned in and started kissing and licking my tight little hole, then started lubing it up along with spreading lube on her strap-on.

My wife then knelt behind me and started pressing her cock against my tight little hole. I was totally blown away – doggy style is one of her favorite positions, and I couldn't count the times that I had fucked her like this, and now she was going to fuck me the same way. I asked her to stop teasing me and fill me with her cock. She told me I needed to tell her exactly what she should do. I begged her to fuck me like a cock hungry slut, to fill my ass with her hard cock.

She started sliding it in slowly. I resisted a little at first because it was unfamiliar and uncomfortable, but as she got farther in I relaxed and started to really enjoy the feeling of submitting to her cock entering me. Once she was all the way in she started to grind her crotch against my ass, then started sliding in and out, giving my hole a good hard fucking and making me feel like a complete woman.

Having my wife fuck me had gotten me totally hard again. She leaned forward and whispered that she needed a good fucking, and told me to roll over on my back. I did, my hard on sticking straight up. She pulled off the strap-on and settled her cunt over my aching cock. She was hotter and wetter than I had ever felt her before.

As she leaned forward and sucked on my nipples, I asked her if she had liked fucking her new girlfriend up the ass, and she said she did. I told her that she could fuck me anytime she wanted, and she said she planned on it. She was sitting up riding me with one hand on my tits and one playing with her own when I couldn't hold back anymore and filled her cunt with a load of my cum.

She moved up and put her face over my mouth and told me to eat my cum out of her cunt. As I was lapping it up, enjoying the taste of my cum mixed with her juices she came hard, squirting all over my face and totally messing up my makeup.

As we were laying together aftwards I asked what had changed her mind about my dressing. She said that while I was away on my trip she had been doing some research about crossdressing online and had read some stories that got her very hot, so she decided to try some of the ideas out. I'm looking forward to many hot nights to come...