Taken by Pirates Ch. 03

Story Info
Katherine learns her duties on the ship.
2.5k words
4.15
83.3k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked on making this one longer as you all suggested, but the next one will definitely be the longest yet, that I can guarantee you! Anyway, please enjoy this one, and thank you all again for all the support you are giving me!!!

------------------------------------------

Katherine slid down from atop the desk, her body feeling sore and violated. Her eyes stared ahead of her, filled with shock before tears finally managed to find their way to them, and down her cheeks.

James tucked himself away and moved to her dress. "First, you're mine, and mine alone. Whatever I ask, whatever I desire, it is mine for the taking. Which means, you're not to so much as breathe without my okay, do you understand?"

Katherine didn't move, she barely blinked. Tears continuously fell from her eyes as they watched the man pace back and forth.

"Good. As long as you understand your free will is now my will, you and I will get along swimmingly." He let out a laugh as he stopped pacing, arms crossed, and turned his body forward to face her. He moved towards her and crouched in front of her. Tsking as he tucked strands of hair behind her ears. Katherine cringed as he did so, feeling violated at the mere touch of his fingers against her cheek.

"There there dear, there is no need to cry. You are safe. I do not plan to kill you, nor have you unhappy in anyway. So long as you obey me, your time with me will be luxurious. The Captains ward."

"You mean slave?" She asked, her voice shaking as she turned glowering eyes to his piercing, light brown ones.

"If you choose to view it as that. Perhaps your mind will change. If you ever disobey me, I'm sure your punishment will make you realize how lucky you are to be under my wing."

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, causing her to shudder and pull herself back more. She wished he would give her some sort of clothing. The young woman felt so vulnerable completely exposed before this man. Since she was sitting however, it was a lot easier to cover herself as he continued to go on about the rules of her stay.

"Most of the rules you shall learn as you go. Such as the mannerisms and the obligations you must keep at all times. You will be mine to command, if a crew member tried to tell you what to do, you are to report directly to me and I will give you either the permission or the declination."

He spoke for a lot longer, but Katherine had zoned out, her body aching and her mind reeling. What brought her back was the hand on her throat, and James' gravely voice growling, "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes." She stammered, trying to breathe. She had no idea what she was supposed to be understanding. She cursed herself for zoning out, as now, if she made a mistake...

She didn't have time to think about that as James pulled her to her feet. "Come, I have a dress for you." He lead her to a chest against the side of the room and he pulled out a dark red dress with a black lace around the front. "Wear this, my lady."

She did as she was told, forcing the dress onto her body. The fabric was tight around her bosom. Her chest popping out over the top. The tight fabric stopped at her waist. And billowed down to her feet. She looked like a harlot in a bar.

"You, my pet, are a vision." James cooed as he stepped forward, his fingers tracing her neck line, to her chest. Running over the soft flesh of her breasts, his crooked smile on his lips. "Shall we tour the ship?"

He didn't want for an answer as he wrapped her arm around his and escorted her back out onto the deck. It was a full moon, the deck completely covered in silver, giving plenty of light for them to see. The crew instantly started whistling and calling out obscenities.

"Sounded like a good fuck cap'n!"

"Was she tighter then a clogged cannon?"

"She sure made sum sweet sounds!"

"When it be our turn to fuck'er?"

"Crewmen!" James hollered out, and the entire crew fell silent. "Let me make one thing clear to you ruffians. Lady Katherine is mine. The man who tries to take advantage of her in anyway, his death will be most unpleasant." James had such a hard and commanding voice. Such a captains voice, and it left the crew silent.

Katherine had felt something inside her when he said she was his like that. She didn't know why, but she felt safe. Perhaps, if she did everything he said, her stay wouldn't be too bad. So long as none of these men touched her. But if they did, James would kill them. That made her feel safer than she had since she got here.

James took her through the ship. Showing her where starboard and port were. The helm, explaining to her how to steer a ship, how the mast worked, giving her details she would never remember.

He then took her below to the crews quarters, and she'd never smelled a place more foul than when she stepped down there. He took her to the kitchen, and introduced her to the cook, which to her surprise was a young woman, only a few years older than Katherine.

"Katherine, this is Scarlett. She's been with us for several months now. And she's the best chef we've ever had."

"Oh James, you flatter me." Scarlett said, her voice as soft and beautiful as she was. Long brown hair, a beautifully sculpted body, big blue eyes, she was gorgeous.

James smiled and moved forward, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her in for an intensely passionate kiss. Katherine felt awkward watching, her green eyes trying to look anywhere else. Was this what was to become of her? A member of the crew? To be loved on by James when he saw fit?

When James finally pulled away after some groping and movements that were meant to be made while the clothes were removed, he introduced Katherine.

"Scarlett my sweet, this is Katherine. She has only just arrived today." His arm wrapped around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. "So far, she has shown great promise." His eyes found Scarlett's, "She's the governor's daughter. We will be offering a ransom soon. I just want her stay to be fulfilled for all parties."

The look they shared was something Katherine didn't understand. What did their eyes mean? Their small smiles? What did it mean?

"She certainly is gorgeous. I'll bet she's that blonde all over." Scarlett said with a wink.

James smiled his crooked smile that seemed to forever be planted on his face and said, "She certainly is." His mouth found her neck, his tongue running up to her jawline before he pulled away. "I explained to her earlier, that she will do work with you in the kitchen. She will start tomorrow."

"Oh good, you've finally listened to me about needed help in here." Scarlett winked at the man.

"Yes, Scar, I've finally listened to you. She'll be staying in my quarters, so when you need her for breakfast, you're free to come and claim her."

She must have been zoning out with the kitchen part. She didn't remember him mentioning that at all, but Katherine tried not to look confused or surprised at the news.

"Looking forward to it."

Scarlett left them with a wink, and she headed into the back room. "You'll love Scar, she's incredible."

James gave Katherine a kiss, and he continued with the rest of his tour. Most of the rest was a blur to her however. More details she would never remember. All she was looking for was an escape. If she could somehow get to the small boat that brought her aboard, perhaps she would have a chance. Perhaps she could get home, escape. They passed by it on the way back to his cabin. Her green eyes looked longingly upon it. No one else was near it. If she could get away from James tonight, then while the crew is sleeping, she could make her escape. It filled her with hope, and that was all she needed right now.

They went to the Captains Quarters, which if it weren't for the walls, then it wouldn't look like anything apart of this ship. All of his furnishings were luxurious. He had thick, soft ad shaggy rugs aligning the floor, his bed looked to be suited for a king, as well as everything else in this place. Most all the decor was a deep shade of red, much like the dress she was wearing. It was all lavishly beautiful, and she couldn't hide hat she thought of it in her expressions.

"Do you like what you see, pet?"

Katherine nodded as she looked around. When her eyes fell on him he was looking at her expectantly, as if she were meant to be doing something right now. Katherine looked down nervously. Why was he looking at her like that? "My lady." He said, his voice level and cold. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

What was she forgetting? She didn't understand. Perhaps it was a trick question? "Th-thank you for the tour, James."

He started tsking at her.

"Two strikes. Twice now you've broken you're rules, and you will be punished for it, not too severely as it is your first day. Rule number one, when you are in my cabin you aren't to be wearing any clothing. And the second is you are to call me Captain, never by my first name you filthy whore."

His words had steadily become colder, and Katherine was feeling terrified. Why had she zoned out earlier? She started to remove her dress, shaking as she did so, not wanting to be naked in front of him again. But he already said she was to be punished, she didn't want it to get worse. "S-sorry, Captain." She stammered as her dress fell to the floor.

"Don't worry, I'll get your apology. On your knees." Katherine did as she was told, her heart hammering against her chest so hard and loud she was sure the entire crew could hear it.

James began to unbuckle his pants, and Katherine knew what was coming. Fear consumed her as he stared down at her, sliding his pants down his legs.

Even soft his member was massive. And Katherine did not want to do what was to be expected of her now.

"Suck it."

He ordered. Katherine tentatively took it into her mouth, putting only the tip there, and trying as best she could to please him. Well, maybe not her best. She didn't want to do this.

"I said, suck it you bitch."

Ice struck her heart as she tried to take more of him in. She knew she was failing, but she'd never done this before! How did he expect her to know how it works? He let out an angry groan and grabbed her hair, yanking hard and causing her to cry out. He then stuffed his member inside her mouth, and began moving her head as well as his hips. In and out it went, and he ordered her what to do with her mouth. Stick her tongue out, close her lips, tighten them, try to swallow. Once he was completely hard is when he really started to go at her. Holding her head in one place as he continuously thrust into her mouth mercilessly. Each time it hit the back of her throat and slide down ever so much, she gagged.

Katherine had never felt so degraded in all her life. Her own saliva was dripping onto her breasts as Captain James raped her mouth. He was getting faster, and she knew it had to be almost over. Tears were pouring down her face as she fought to breathe, and with one huge thrust down her throat, a hot liquid spilled down into her.

When he pulled out, she fell forward, her hands catching her on the rug as she coughed and gagged for air. His hand gripped her golden hair, and pulled her up, placing a huge kiss on her lips. He pulled away, and said, "You'll get better, I promise. I think that's enough for one night, shall we to bed?"

He extended his hand like he was a gentlemen. Like he didn't just violate her, or degrade her in anyway. She didn't understand him, but she knew it would be smarter to just take his hand instead.

He helped her up and headed to his huge bed with her. This was it. Once her fell asleep, she would be free.

Once the sound of his snoring became steady, Katherine eased herself off the bed, trying to go as quietly as possible. She picked up the red dress, and forced it on herself again. Her heart hammering with freedom so close to her grasp.

She made her way onto the deck, her bare feet cold on the wooden deck as she made her way to the boat. Katherine had no idea how to lower it or row it, but she had to try.

The young woman began fiddling with ropes, her fingers moving quickly but sloppily as she tried to find the right ones to lower the boat.

Before she could, there was a hand around her throat and pulling her away from it. She tried to scream but she couldn't, the grip upon her was too tight. She felt her body go over the side of the ship, and she was seconds away from being tossed overboard.

She was staring up into James' eyes. "You tried to escape." He said darkly. Fear instantly ran through her.

"You. Tried. To. Escape."

His voice was like a growl. A harsh growl that chilled her to her very core. "This calls for punishment. Severe punishment. I will show you what happens to those who try to escape."

He drug her by her throat to his cabin, throwing her onto the bed. He didn't take her dress off, completely ignoring his first rule, and tied her hands a over her head.

She pulled on the restraints, trying her hardest to get free but it was no use. The look in his eye was horrible. It frightened her more than anything had ever frightened her before. He took settled down beside her, and rolled away from her as if he were going to sleep.

"I-I thought..." She stammered feeling relieved that he wasn't doing anything to her.

"That I was going to rape you again? Oh no pet, no. Your punishment is for tomorrow. Sleep now. You'll need it."

That left her shaking. What was tomorrow? What was he going to do to her? Sleep was going to be impossible to come by at this rate. But it fell upon her nonetheless.