Taken by Request

Story Info
Wife's kidnapping fantasy is fulfilled.
7.7k words
4.32
33.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Todd. I am a 'Middle America', male W.A.S.P. who is edging closer to the big four zero. I married my college girlfriend, Lynn, who is three years my senior, when I was just under twenty. I got my degree, got a job and started a family soon after.

In the twenty years since then Lynn and I have developed an intimacy based on trust, knowledge and experience. Practice makes perfect is a beautiful cliché when the practice is so much fun. That level of intimacy really started to climb when on our tenth anniversary, a surprise trip to Vegas, we started experimenting with bondage and submission. In the years since we have added a lot of role playing, public sex and a little exhibitionism to the repertoire.

Last time I shared one of my favorite role playing games, this time it is about fulfilling one of Lynn's fantasies a few years back. I will note ahead of time that like all really good bondage and domination everything we do is consensual. Any pain, embarrassment or degradation is the product of a lot of discussion and experimentation. It is simply not fun unless you both enjoy it.

It started with Lunch. Lynn and I have lunch together on Thursdays. Besides a bite to eat and some quality time staring at her cleavage if the blouse was cut low enough, we used it as a verbal foreplay for our play dates on Friday evenings when we have the house to ourselves. In most restaurants or fast food shops there is enough white noise that we could talk, provided we didn't go into details too much, about ideas for upcoming play dates.

Lynn's fortieth birthday was coming up so I had asked ideas for something new she would like to celebrate.

She paused, taking a bite, then in a quiet voice said "How about being kidnapped?" Seeming to read my mind, she shook her head, "And I don't mean like a surprise weekend getaway. I mean being taken, stripped, tied in public and left to be used by whoever." Lynn's voice had become a whisper as she leaned into me. She sat back, "But that's not really an option."

That was an unfortunate truth. Over the years as our adventures increased and Lynn's exhibitionistic nature began to grow, we realized that we needed to remember something too many younger people forget. All actions have repercussions. We both had careers, were involved in the community and had children to consider.

Lynn saves her exhibitions, mild as they are, and our turns at public sex for 'couples' vacations, whether they are weekend getaways or week long cruises. There we could have anonymity and make sure nothing got back to our world. Even Lynn's exhibitionistic turns came when she could be disguised (wigs, glasses) and the chance of being recorded was nil. What she had described would require a lot of planning, knowledge of the area, and privacy. Things that are not easy when you are not familiar with the area and on a limited schedule.

We finished our lunch and a few days later I ended up giving Lynn a pearl necklace for her birthday—both a real one and the sexual term—but the idea had taken root in the back of my head. However I could not figure out how to make it work without risking more than we were willing.

It was months later when I found my inspiration. My two boys are in scouting and at a meeting one of the Dads mentioned his younger son doing the fishing derby at Whitman's pond. The pond, belonged to the family of one of my younger son's friends and they allowed the local pack to fish there usually one weekend early in the summer each year. He also used it for big family get togethers and the occasional weekend away. It was located about ten miles out of the city, far enough out that the area was mostly farm land, on a country road that had seen better days. A broken down barn marked the turn off, onto a private dirt road that within fifty yards turned into nothing more than two furrows in the grass.

The next day I took off work a little early and drove up to the pond. A large red farm gate blocked the dirt road still, but I was glad to see there was no lock. Since it was closed, that should mean no one was around. I pulled off the back road and got out of my car. I swung open the gate, got back in and drove through leaving the gate open. If anyone showed up I wanted to at least say it was already open even if I was trespassing.

The pond was about a quarter of a mile off the county road and was S shaped. In the back the family had set up a couple campers they used when they went out to the pond. The pond was easily twenty yards across in the center. The dirt furrows went halfway around the lake to a shed where mowing implements were kept. Just around the turn of the pond, hidden by brush was a large cottonwood hanging over the water. I stopped, got out of the car and walked to it.

I was already getting a touch of the thrill I had when Lynn and I had sex in the open. I could already imagine bringing her there. As I came around the brush I saw a grassy gentle slope under the cottonwood. Looking back I could barely make out the shed. If someone showed up, I should be able to get Lynn decent before they found us. Still trespassing, but that would be all.

I noticed the grass was a little tall and hopefully with the big holiday weekend just a couple weeks back, Whitman would be no plans for the weekend after the next.

The rush was due to a different topic at the meeting the prior evening. The troop was going canoeing that weekend and the guys would be gone Friday night through Sunday morning. Provided Lynn had no plans for a week from Saturday, I had her for the entire day.

Over the next week I worked out my plan. I needed to pick up a couple new toys, but was not sure I could depend on my usual mail order site to arrive on time. Luckily, our city is big enough to provide brick and mortar options located away from prying eyes. I also talked with an A/V genius at work about some shareware for an added bonus.

No, not video although Heaven help me, some days I wish I had that day recorded.

The Friday night before, after dropping the guys off, Lynn and I had our play date as usual. Afterwards I again asked if Lynn had plans for the next day.

She curled up next to me, "Not really." There was a touch of suspicion since I had asked that same question a week earlier. "Why?" she asked.

"Well I thought of a fun game for us tomorrow. Something new and daring."

"Any details?"

I shook my head. "But make a point of wearing an older gown to bed."

Lynn's brows furrowed. It wasn't just the lack of information. If anything I knew she would like that, it was being forced to sleep in something. Since we married, Lynn preferred sleeping nude and only wore a gown when motherhood forced her to do so.

"And panties." I added grinning.

She openly scowled at this.

"Pizza?" I asked heading to the shower and the remainder of our weekly routine.

That next morning I woke early; hell I had barely been able to sleep with anticipation. I gathered up the toys I wanted to bring, along with the new purchases, and all the additional items I needed for the kidnapping. I kept the handcuffs and a couple bandanas out for the ride over and fixed a cup of coffee.

I listened for Lynn and about seven thirty heard her getting up and heading into the bathroom. I allowed her the use of the facilities—she was not going to have much options later—and came up to the bedroom to find her following her routine of crawling back into bed. A morning person, she is not.

I pushed her into the bed, pulling her arms behind her to handcuff her wrists behind her. She raised her head to protest and I slipped one of the bandanas into her open mouth, tying it tight around her head. I repeat the action with second bandana, this time covering her eyes.

I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "This is a kidnapping, sweet thing. We're going to have some fun today and if you're a good little girl I'll bring you back home when I'm done with you. Am I going to have any problems with you?"

I got the barest of head shakes.

I pulled her off the bed, and walked her down the stairs and through the hall to the kitchen. When I pulled her left toward the garage door I noticed some hesitation but did not give her the opportunity to pause. Out the door Lynn let out a muffled gasp. I had forgot the cement floor was probably very cold. I almost apologized then remembered to stay in character.

I opened the back door of the SUV and mock pushed her in. "Lay down. Unless you want to be seen like this?"

She did so and I covered her with an old blanket we kept in the back for emergencies.

I shut the door, got in the SUV, opened the garage door and pulled out. I drove out to the old farm road—not worried that Lynn would be able to keep track of directions. She would be the first to admit she has problems with that when she's the driver, let alone in her condition. I stopped at the gate, opened it again, and drove around the pond to the cottonwood. Again I left the gate open just in case.

I was glad to see the grass was even taller and two trailers appeared to be shut up for the winter.

I shut off the vehicle, got out, and unloaded my supplies from the back. I then went back and opened the back door, pulling the blanket off Lynn and folded it in half lying it down on the slope. I was not sure if that was in character or not, but there was a light dew and the ground would be freezing. As it was the morning air was quite cool, probably in the low 60's.

I pulled Lynn out of the SUV and got her standing. Sure enough she was shaking. She told me later that is was equal measures panic and excitement to go with the cold. She was outside in a flimsy nightgown with no idea where she was. There was no concrete so she knew we were not at any park. She could hear the water and thought maybe I had taken her to one of the lakes north of town. If so, even this late in the year it would be a good bet there were boats on the water. She trusted me, but at the same time a part of her felt incredibly vulnerable.

I walked her down the slope and onto the blanket. Standing behind her I undid the handcuffs, holding her throat tightly with my left hand as I did so. "Do exactly what I tell you and today will be a lot more fun for you. Now lay down on your back, arms out, and don't move."

Lynn complied and I pulled out four lengths of rope, made into a loop on one end via a slip knot and tied to a heavy duty tent stake on the other. I took Lynn's right wrist and tightened the knot onto it then pulled the rope taunt before using a rubber mallet to bury the stake at an opposite angle. I repeated the process with Lynn's legs and her left arm, each time making sure she was stretched out.

I leaned in, again whispering into her ear, "All comfy? Now to get you ready and earn a little money."

I pulled out a pair of scissors and starting at the hem, cut upward through the gown until I had divided it. I pushed each half to the side until only the two thin straps crossing her upper arm was all that covered her. I then cut through her panties on either hip and pulled down on the front till the garment turned rag slide out from under her, leaving her naked.

While I was doing this, I could see Lynn's brows rise above the makeshift blindfold and her body tense. She tried talking through the gag but I had done a good job, all I could here was an undefinable mumble. I had an idea what she was saying. We used safe words, just in case, and I knew for all her talk months earlier she was not comfortable being staked out nude in the open, unaware of her surroundings. This time I ignored the protests and continued anyway.

At this point I should probably give a description of Lynn for those that have not read my first entry. Lynn was 5'6" with shoulder length straight, brown hair and although I could not see them at the time the most amazing green eyes. She had been a collegiate swimmer when we met and although a little curvier in the hips two decades later, still worked to stay in shape.

My eyes wander down her pale from, from the nearly C cup breasts that maintained an incredible firmness for a woman of forty. From those mounds, my eyes slide down to the stomach, soft but as flat as day we married and further down to a mass of trimmed brown curls forming an inviting arrow down to the two pink lips of her vagina. Pulled tight like she was not only accented her breasts and exposed her vagina, but showed the tone limbs.

"Don't worry sweet thing, I've got other things for you to wear."

I pulled out a leather choker and slipped it around her neck. I attached this to a fifth rope and stake, although made sure this had some give to it. I might feel tight but it would give easily enough. Next was a pair of Clover nipple clamps.

Topping the two firm beasts, slight off centered, were two dark pink, silver-dollar sized areola that the excitement and cool air had contacted into a hard nub easily half an inch above her breasts. I fixed each of the clamps to the nipple, as far down as possible. I pulled gently getting a soft moan, then released the chain to fall on her body. The clover clamps were a regular marital aid so this was not a concern. The next piece I was not so sure about.

I leaned down to Lynn to whisper again, 'I'm taking the gag off but you need to be completely quiet. Nod if you understand." She did. "Good girl"

I undid the gag and slide a leather O-ring gag in its place. Have to admit, I should have done it before the choker but was finally able to get it secure with the ring in Lynn's mouth. Afterwards she mentioned that it was okay, but the constant drooling was annoying. She added that the thrill of a penis entering her mouth without her able to do anything about it made up for some of the annoyance.

The last thing was a little bullet vibrator that I covered with sensitizing cream, rubbed around her clit and then slid inside her. I figured with the anxiety of being in public and out of control she might need the help. I was pushing for the mother of all orgasms for her if I could.

At this point, I stood up, looked around to see nothing and then stripped. I had to admit it was a little disconcerting, I rarely stripped down completely in public. But I only gave it a thought before moving on with the game.

"Before we open up shop, let's take you for a test drive." I knelt down beside her head, and turned her face right toward me. Threading the needle I slipped the head of my penis into the O-ring and inside Lynn's mouth.

"Oh yeah, that'll work." I said. Actually it barely fit and it was a completely different kind of a feeling. I was used to more active oral sex, with Lynn's lips pressed against my shaft and feeling active suction as she moved up and down my member. This was much looser, the only pressure from the ring. But the fore-mentioned drool added much lube and visually watching my penis slide in and out her forced open mouth was super erotic.

I mentioned in the first story that although I am not a monster, six inches is what I got, Lynn still has problems with deep throating me due to a gag reflex. I pushed in slowly, feeling her tongue sliding under me, to the point where I could feel to opening to her throat but did not push on. I pulled out and then repeated the thrust a little faster a couple more times before withdrawing.

I then moved down between her legs. I reached up with my right hand and squeezed her left breast, playing with the clamp, pulling on it as my hand moved up the chain. I tugged at her right breast before letting go of the chain, running my hand down her stomach. I played with the brown curls of her pubic hair then down, parting her labia with my thumb and middle finger and lightly rubbing her clit with my forefinger.

In spite of her condition, Lynn raised her hips as much as possible while tied down I slipped the tip of my finger into her vagina, only to the first knuckle, running it around the edge. An odd needy sound escaped the gag.

I quit teasing both of us, leaning down on her and pushing inside her with no further fanfare. I lifted up off Lynn to watch her move under me as my member stabbed in and out of her. I bent my head down and took the clover chain in my teeth and raised back up. This forced her breast up and as they continued to jump up and down with my thrusts her nipples strained in the clamps, pulled with each movement.

Lynn's back arched and I pulled my head up to maintain the tension. The slightest whimper escaped the rubber ring between her teeth and as she flattened back to the ground I let go of the chain.

I looked up and around. Seeing the open sky, the surrounding trees, hearing the noises from the pond. That was almost too much for me. I pulled out.

Now came the next phase of the plan. I knelt by her face and turned her away from me, "Ready for the money shot sweetie?"

But instead of ejaculating on her I reached for a spray bottle. Inside was a mixture of corn starch, water and table salt that simulated the look and texture of semen. I had heated it back at the house so it would not be cold and worked out the delivery using a generic spray bottle. I squeezed the trigger and a shot of faux semen splattered on Lynn's cheek, dribbling off the side of her face. I followed it up with a second shot across the blindfold, forehead and into her hair.

The feel was for Lynn, the look was for me. Seeing semen dripping on her face intensified the erotic view for me. Lynn said the first shot had actually fooled her.

"Well babe, I'm satisfied. I'm gonna get dressed and head out but don't worry. This time of day, this park is not gonna have a lot of people out and about, just maybe guys come back from a heavy night partying. I've got a sign with an offer if they wanna keep you company." I patted her cheek then took the fake semen on my finger and wiped it on her lower lip, "Be back later sweetie."

I went back to the SUV and waited five minutes before coming back. This time I brought my phone and a series of special .wav files I had recorded with some help.

Part of the fantasy was being left alone for others to come have their way with Lynn. Yes, I know, this is the part where I am supposed to invite my best friend or a stranger I just met to enjoy my wife. I do not share, neither does Lynn for that matter. So I got some help from a friend to record some voice files and change them so they did not sound like me. That said, he provided the software and a quality mic, I recorded the files on my own. If you're old enough to remember the action movie 'True Lies' you get the idea, just a tech upgrade.

I also had a few other changes to help out with the fantasy. The first was a nine inch semi rigid sleeve that slide over my member. I worked it on with a little lube, not too much or it would not stay on. In fact, past experience told me it would not stay on so I slipped a cock ring over it, up near the base, to help.

I walked over to Lynn and played my first audio. "What do we have here? Sign says free pussy, help yourself.

I knelt down beside her and stuck a finger in her mouth, playing with her tongue. I hit the next audio, "Pretty little tongue, but I'm not going get my cock in that ring." I reached down quickly to finger her hole, "Not sure about that either but got to start somewhere."

I moved down between her legs, leaned down and slide my index finger inside her playing with the bullet vibrator. I could hear Lynn's breath speeding up. I scooted up so the tip of the extension was against her vagina lips.

"Let's see how much of my long cock that sweet tasting pussy can take. You moan real loud when you get your fill."

As I anticipated the dirty talk caused my bride to blush. Language was never something she was into but at the same time I could use it occasionally to shock and excite her.

I push the head into her sliding just over half way in. Unlike the final toy I planned for the day, this extension was not new. Lynn had taken it all the way, but it had not been comfortable after a few strokes.