Taken By Surprise

Story Info
Cheerleader is ambushed by the full back.
3.3k words
4.04
121k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

Have I ever been raped? You've got to be kidding, right? I mean, I'm a cheerleader. You show me a cheerleader who says she's never been raped and I'll show you a woman who can say "yes" with a hand clasped over her mouth and a cock up her. . .

Just stop and look at the field, for crying out loud. On one side you've got nubile young females, chosen for their looks and athletic abilities. And in case you're wondering, nubile means screwable.

On the other side you've got this team of football players, chosen for their size, aggressiveness and will to win no matter what. Do you really think they're going to limit their competiveness to the football field?

To control these two sides you've got a chaperon for the cheerleaders and a coach for the team. I don't know about other cheerleader squads, but our chaperon was red hot if you were under age. Once you're of age, she reckons it's none of her concern.

As for the coach! Let me tell you a little story about our coach. Last year one of the girls fronted up to the coach to lodge a complaint. She said one of the team members had raped her and she wanted to know what the coach was going to do about it.

The coach called the guy in and ripped him a new one.

"I teach you to win," the coach told him. "I teach you to get out there and do your best and come out on top. And what do you do? You grab one of the cheerleaders and rape her and she comes to my office complaining.

Now I expect you to apologise for your performance right away, and after that you take her next door to the massage room. You can use one of the beds there and then you will damn-well rape her until she's satisfied. I don't want her coming back here whining about your performance."

You mix people and attitudes like that together and you think the girls aren't going to get raped? With cheerleading, rape is just considered an occupational hazard.

Like I said, show me a cheerleader who says she's never been raped and I'll show you a liar.

What, me personally? I just said I'm a cheerleader. Of course I've been persuaded to have non-consensual sex.

Do I remember these episodes in any way?

What do you think, pal? If you had a chunk of man meat jammed up where you don't want it and didn't ask for it, you'd remember it too.

You want me to describe one of these incidents? Why? Do you get off on that sort of thing? Ah. As a salutary warning to girls aspiring to be cheerleaders. All right. Let's see, where should I start?

I'd have been nineteen the first time I got nailed. Fortunately I wasn't a virgin. It must be a bit rough to get your cherry popped by a rapist. I was introduced to sex very nicely by a boyfriend I'd had for several years.

Anyway, the start of the season was coming up and we'd all been training hard. We decided to have a party and we all arranged to meet at the house of one of the team members. He had a big place and we could just sort of spill out around the place, assuming the weather held up.

Now a few days before the party some of the girls heard a few rumours of what some of the boys were planning. It seemed that some of the team had decided that the party would be a great time to get more personally acquainted with some of the girls who had been reluctant to meet them, if you get my meaning.

I don't know where we got them but we had names of the bad boys and their potential targets. I think just about all the girls were on the list, but at least we'd all know who we had to watch out for.

My name was down and Mike, the defensive tackle, was nominated as the guy who'd be trying to get me alone. Some of the girls opted not to go to the party, but most of us were willing to front up. I mean, really, all I had to do was keep one eye on Mike and make sure I wasn't alone with him and I'd be right.

So I rocked up at the party and I enjoyed myself. I was between boyfriends at the time so I could flirt with anyone I cared to and I was happy and carefree. I should say, almost carefree. I'd made it my business to spot Mike as soon as I arrived and to keep one eye on where he was. A couple of times he'd approached me but I made sure that we were with others and would then sort of drift away from him again.

It was about midnight that things came unstuck. A bunch of us had just been to the loo and I was walking down the hall a bit ahead of the rest. Brendan was in the hall walking towards me. Brendan was the team full-back and he was, to be honest, a walking man-monster.

As I passed him he turned, neat as you please, picked me up and stepped into the bedroom we were passing, kicking the door closed behind him.

He tossed me onto the bed and stood there, smiling down at me.

"Hi, Sharon," he said. "I'm your partner for tonight."

I couldn't make sense of this. What about Mike? The boys didn't normally trespass on each other's reserves and if Mike had flagged interest in jumping me then Brendan should have stepped aside.

Brendan saw my confusion and the swine just laughed at me.

"You're wondering about Mike, aren't you? That little list you girls came across is a fake. We sort of let that leak out so you would lower your guard around the right people.

Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"Guess," I said, and kicked him in the cods.

At least, that was my intention. God that man could move fast. He caught my foot and twisted it, forcing me to flip onto my stomach. My dress was pushed up and Brendan just pulled my panties down without so much as a may I.

I had no intention of making it easy for him. If he was going to take me he was going to have to work at it. I considered screaming and did let out one yell, but then dropped the idea. The whole place was jumping and no-one was going to hear me squealing from inside some bedroom.

Brendan held me pinned to the bed. I'd been trying to hit at him and he'd just grabbed my wrists and held both of them in one of his big hairy paws. He started stroking my bottom, checking it out and trying to dip his hand between my legs. I kept my legs tight together, but that didn't stop him poking around with a finger, just touching my softer areas.

After playing with my bum for a few moments he told me to move my legs apart.

"In your dreams," I told him.

The swine patted my bottom.

"This is patting," he told me. "If I don't see your legs starting to ease apart by the time I count to three it will change to spanking until they are apart. And probably a few extra after that for not doing as you're told."

I took a two count and then relaxed my legs a little, letting them part slightly. I wasn't getting spanked by that man mountain. He'd probably break my bottom. As it was he gave it a friendly slap (Friendly from his side, that is. It smarted.), told me I was a good girl and to spread them further.

I spread them further.

It wasn't long before I was squirming under his indelicate touch and protesting. Neither helped. Brendan just kept playing with my pussy, doing everything he could to get me aroused.

He squeezed, he massaged, he rubbed me lightly. My lips were eased apart and his fingers dipped inside me, teasing me internally. I shuddered when his fingers brushed against my clitoris. And I was getting wet and excited. I couldn't help it and he knew it, even though I did my best not to react.

Brendan eventually let go my wrists and I promptly took the opportunity to roll away from him and try to sit up. And succeeded to my surprise. It turned out that my success was due to Brendan wanting me to take my top off. I repeated my 'in your dreams' line and Brendan just laughed.

"You have a limited imagination," he said. "Look at it this way. Your top is coming off. If you take it off it won't be damaged. If I take it off I may tear it. If I tore it I would naturally have to smack your bottom for being a naughty girl and getting your blouse torn. Now, which one of us is going to take it off?"

I had to admit he had a sort of crude logic to his reasoning. I liked this blouse and didn't want it damaged, so I took it off and put it aside.

"Ah, you've forgotten your bra," Brendan helpfully pointed out, so I took that off as well while giving him my best evil eye. By rights he should have expired on the spot.

Brendan then made himself at home with my breasts as well as my pussy. Pushing me back against the bed he played with them. Played, hell. He stroked, fondled, kissed, caressed, tasted, bit, massaged, rubbed and pinched them.

At the same time one of his hands was making sure my pussy wasn't forgetting what his touch was like. What really made me mad was that every so often he would deliberately stroke my clitoris, as the spasms that produced always caused me to give a little squeal.

You're probably wondering if he'd whipped out his cock so that I'd have a chance to play with it. The answer is no. I think he remembered my attempt to introduce it to my foot at the start and had decided it was wiser not to risk it. Smart move. If I'd got my hands on it I would have tried to pick him up by his testicles and then run away.

As it was, all I could do was lie there and writhe on the bed as Brendan slowly aroused me to a state where I might have leapt on a consensual partner, yelled Banzai and skewered myself. Him, I wouldn't give the pleasure.

Finally Brendan decided to get down to the real reason he'd grabbed me. Up until now it had all been harmless fun for him and annoying to me. Now he wanted to get the real action going.

I had expected him to just lay me flat on my back and ram home, having his fun. Or alternatively, lie me on my stomach, hoick my bum up into the air and set sail. After all, why drag me into a bedroom if you're not going to put the bed to one of its main uses?

Brendan, it turned out, had other ideas. He had me get off the bed and took me to the end of it. Then he had me lean forward and place my hands on the bed, leaning on them. With me like that, he started nudging my ankles with his toe, getting me to move my legs further and further apart. Eventually he seemed happy with my position and moved around to where I could see him.

The way I was standing, there was just no way I could suddenly straighten up and try to run. If I tried to lift my hands off the bed I'd fall flat on it. And if I tried to shuffle my feet closer together Brendan would notice and stop me. So I was forced to just prop there and look at Brendan.

The reason he'd moved to where I could see him became obvious. He was undoing his trousers and wanted to make sure that I got a good look at his equipment before he started using it on me.

Now they say that all football players are on steroids to help build up their muscles, and that the steroids shrink their testicles. Looking at Brendan, I have to say both those statements can't be true. He had the muscles alright, but if they were due to steroids then he must have had an almighty great pair of balls before they shrunk.

I think I might have mentioned earlier that Brendan was a big boy. I didn't realise just how big until I saw him without clothes. His genitalia was consistent with the rest of his build, on the large size.

Satisfied that I knew what was coming he crossed around behind me, and I stood there, nervous as a cat as he moved up behind me. I'd have been nervous even if I'd been a willing partner, but being unwilling added a whole new dimension of nervousness. Was he going to be brutal or gentle or somewhere in between? All I could do was wait and see.

Somewhere in between it turned out. I could feel Brendan press his cock against me, his fingers moving my lips apart slightly to give it a starting point and then he came into me. Not slowly or quickly. Just a smooth and steady push, giving me time to stretch and adjust to him.

He knew what he was doing and proceeded to do it in a workmanlike manner. He wasn't trying to dominate me, or put me in my place. He was going to screw me, we both knew it, and he effectively took it from there. All I could do was wait while he moved in.

Eventually I could feel his groin pressing firmly against me, his hairs lightly scratching my sensitive lips.

"Are you going to cooperate now?" Brendan asked, his voice sounding honestly curious. I suppose he probably could expect me to cooperate at this point. I had nothing to lose by doing so, but I was stubborn.

"No," I told him.

No explanations or self-justification. Just a flat refusal.

"OK," he said. "Your choice."

I expected him to start hammering away at me, but the bastard tricked me. He just started swaying slightly, his cock barely moving in me. I kept on waiting for him to get down to the real thing but he wouldn't. He just kept on lightly swaying. Mind you, there was enough movement for him to be sending little ripples running through me.

This swaying seemed to go on for ages with me feeling hotter and hotter as time passed. I almost sighed with relief when he actually started some real cock action.

Brendan starting pulling out and sliding back into me, but he was still doing it slowly. My whole body was on edge, waiting for him to slam home and start driving me towards a climax, but he was just ambling along, apparently content to drive me insane first.

I was still resisting the urge to move with him. There was probably a bit of mutual movement when my lips kissed his testicles at the end of every inwards drive, but that was all there was.

So we're standing like that, me being slowly ravished when we had an interruption. The bedroom door popped open and Nick came in, carrying Carol with him. Carol was squealing and wriggling, and neither of them noticed us at first as Nick pinned Carol against the bed.

Carol spotted us first. Her eyes widened and she started asking me to help her.

"Nick says he's going to fuck me and I don't have any say in the matter," she squealed. "Make him let me go."

"Do you think I'm here by choice?" I asked. "If I can't help myself, how do you think I can help you?"

Nick laughed and apologised to Brendan.

"If I'd known you were using this room I'd have taken another," he said. "As it is, we won't be long. I'm just having a quick one."

With that he turned his attention back to Carol who was squealing and protesting but not really fighting him off. Not that I blame her. Nick was another big one and there wouldn't have been much she could do.

Anyway, while Brendan and I watched, Brendan not missing a stroke, Nick yanked down Carol's panties. He pushed her onto the bed, face first, and lifted her hips up. Unzipping he whipped out his erection and started work on Carol.

She squealed, Nick pushed in, she squealed and Nick pushed in harder. No foreplay for our Nick. It was just out with his cock and in you go. It didn't take long for Carol to be shafted, her bottom pointing to the sky with Nick firmly inside her.

Nick then gave her a hard spank on her bottom and said "let's go", and started drilling her. He wasn't mucking about. When Carol didn't start moving fast enough she got another sharp spank and was told to hump her tush. So she did.

Brendan, you might like to know, didn't bat an eyelash at what was taking place. He just kept tormenting me at the same slow pace, sliding in and out while I sweated and burned.

Nick apparently knew his victim. He was bucking into her hard and fast, but Carol was meeting him in fine style. I had a suspicion that what we were seeing wasn't a real rape but just good old sexual fun and games.

Nick pounded Carol, picking up his pace, while Carol matched him, throwing herself enthusiastically against his marauding cock. They both expended more energy in a couple of minutes than Brendan had done in all the time he'd been in me.

Carol started squealing and Nick gave a yell and started jerking spasmodically into Carol who just squealed louder. Then they both just collapsed on the bed, gasping. A few minutes later and Carol had her pants on and was bolting from the room with Nick in close pursuit.

And I was left with a pussy full of cock as Brendan still continued his lethargic conquest of me.

He was winning, and we both knew it. I was gasping and twisting against him, and I couldn't control the various little sounds that were escaping from me. I was practically whimpering with need, Brendan had me wound up so tight, and it couldn't continue like this.

It didn't. Brendan's arms had been around me while his hands played with my breasts. He suddenly gave both nipples a hard pinch and something gave way in me.

I screamed something rude at Brendan and as his cock slid into me I pushed back hard to meet it. It was all that Brendan had been waiting for. He started driving in like a steam train, and I was absolutely hurling myself in front of that train.

It didn't take long from that point. I was so tight and excited that I was surprised I didn't climax when I made that first hard drive against him. I think Brendan was surprised and a little relieved that he didn't explode at that point as well.

As it was he was able to get in a few more good solid strokes against my suddenly eager body before I was squealing and shuddering as I came, and I could hear Brendan groan as he also climaxed. All that slow prepping must have been really building up pressure in his testicles as it felt as though he'd turned on a hose inside me.

That was my first experience at non-consensual sex and, unfortunately, not my last.

Like I said, it's an occupational hazard for cheerleaders.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers