Taken By Surprise

Story Info
Morning jog turns leads to unexpected encounter.
1.2k words
4.02
79k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard, puffs of steam escaping into the morning air, lungs feeling like they're on fire.

Aren't you glad you've made that resolution to take upjogging again? So cold early in the morning, dark out too, but so quiet...a good time to let your mind wander as you run.

The dieting, the running...why? Are you hoping to meet someone special, perhaps?

Whatever the reason, I've seen you jogging by, each morning so early, your ass swaying so seductively in those sweats you wear, your breasts bouncing gently. I find myself waking up early, anxiously going to the window to watch you jog by. You're like an early morning treat...a great way to start my day. I let my robe fall open as you pass by, my hand finding my cock as it starts to stiffen.

Soon I find my mind preoccupied with your image throughout the day. Thoughts of your sweaty body filling my mind, wondering what it'd be like to rub up against you, reach up under the sweats, feel your heart pounding in your chest.

One morning I can no longer resist...I'm there waiting for you, crouched behind my shrubs. Timing my leap just right I grab you, pull you onto my lawn, my hand covering your mouth.

"Don't make a sound...I don't want to hurt you" I whisper in your ear. I drag you into the garage, your legs kicking. Pushing you up against the wall, I again tell you to be still, my hand now around your throat, cutting off the supply of air.

It's dark in the garage, so you can't make out my face, but my voice cuts through the darkness. "I said don't make a sound...and stop struggling. I've been watching you for a while, I know what you want, what you need."

Your mind is reeling now, you're thinking of your kids, your husband...what do I want?

"So pretty...are you showing off for me?" I ask, my voice just a little shaky. My fingers stroke through your hair. "I've seen your kind at the gym, wearing next to nothing, or even walking down the street, or running like you do....using every excuse to show off your body. You're all nothing but cheap little sluts."

My hand now reaches under your sweatshirt, cupping your breast, and your breathing deepens, what's happening, you wonder.

I take my hand out now, and grab a fistful of hair, pulling sharply down, you drop to your knees. "Listen to me, slut, you know what I want, and you'll give it to me!"

Unzipping my pants, I pull out my cock and it springs up into your face, rubbing against your cheek, so fucking hard already. You gasp, "NO!" but I just tug harder on your hair.

"Oh yes, I know you want my cock...now suck it...and if you even think about biting me I'll pull every hair from your head. Just give me what I want and I'll let you go." And with that I shove my cock into your warm mouth. You try to pull back but my hold on your hair is tight, and I tug again, at the same time thrusting my hips, sliding deep into your mouth. You gag, but I just thrust again and again, and finally I feel your lips tighten around me, your hands on my ass.

And what's that going through your mind now....are you starting to like this? It's been a while since you've had a nice hard cock inside your throat, your husband doesn't seem to want it anymore. In fact you've been craving it, haven't you...and here it is, a thick cock pounding into your face.

I'm taken aback briefly when I realize that you've stopped struggling, your hands now pulling me deeper into your throat. God your mouth is so hot, so wet, those lips stretched around me as I fuck your face with abandon.

"Oh yeah, such a sweet little cocksucker...you need this, don't you slut?" I ask with a laugh. Your only answer is a glance upwards at me, I see now the hunger in your eyes. You take my cock out of your mouth and start sucking on my balls as your hand strokes me.

Oh that feels so fucking good, my balls warmed by your tongue, and my cock being stroked...I'm growing even harder. You can sense I'm getting close, you want this meat all to yourself. You take me back into your mouth...I'm hitting the back of your throat but still you take me in. I feel one hand cupping my balls, squeezing them gently, and suddenly I feel a finger slide into my ass...oh fuck! "You dirty little slut! I'm gonna cum!"

Your finger fucking my ass sets me off...my cock explodes in your mouth...filling your throat with my cum. Oh my god, I don't think I've ever cum so hard, you swallow it all, then slowly clean off my cock, rubbing it all over your face.

I pull you to your feet. "That was sooo good, my little whore, but you shouldn't have done that, take my ass like that. Now I've got to take yours!"

I stick my hand in your panties, and am surprised to feel how wet you've become.

"You like this!" I say with surprise.

You try to protest "no!, you told me if I sucked you you'd let me go."

But my fingers can feel a different story, and soon your hips are thrusting into them, your pussy clenching around them.

I push you onto the hood of the car, your face bouncing against the cold metal. Tugging down your sweats and panties, I kick your legs apart and without any warning shove my cock up inside you.

Oh fuck you are so hot and wet, my cock just slides inside your snatch as you let out a moan.

Pounding against you, my teeth biting along your neck as my hand reaches around and finds a stiff nipple, I tug and you moan again.

I'm surprised to feel your ass pushing back into me, you're responding to me, dirty little slut.

Now your hands are on the car, pushing, your ass bumping into me again and again. Both of us sweating now, groaning and crying out...your pussy clenching around my thick cock. I feel you shaking, I feel your pussy dripping and throbbing, I'm almost cumming again.

I tear myself out of that fine piece of pussy, and suddenly line myself up with your ass, pushing inside you, my cock slick with your juices...you scream as I fill your tight ass with my cock.

I tug hard on your hair..."shut up, my sweet slut!" I shout, and continue to pound up inside you. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, you feel my cock start to throb once again and suddenly I erupt, my seed pouring into that tight ass, flooding you, feeling so fucking good.

"Oh yes" you scream..."Fuck me harder" over and over again.

And then, just like that, we stop, I collapse on top of you, my cock still in your ass, my weight pressing down on you, my heart pounding and my breath quite ragged.

I whisper in your ear "You are mine now, this is MY ass, MY pussy, MY mouth, whenever I want it. I don't give a fuck about your husband, if you want cock you come to ME!"

You just nod your head, pulling up your sweats as you go to the door, thinking about taking another jog this afternoon.