Taken By Surprise

Story Info
A stalker forces himself on a woman.
825 words
3.72
61.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers

This was so perfect. She had no idea what was about to happen to her. He had wanted an opportunity like this, but never thought he would get one. She didn't know he was in town. He wasn't supposed to be here until next week. He spotted her coming out of her apartment, he kept to the shadows, watching, waiting for the perfect moment. She looked gorgeous to him. Most would look the other way, if she was walking towards them. He loved the thickness of her body. Her middle was round and her ass stuck out firm and wide, she was wearing a black skirt today mid thigh, with black combat boots. She had on a black sweater with a hood, and walked with her head down. She didn't look at the people around her, which made his job of concealing himself so much easier. She took a turn, the kind that he had been needing. She went down an alley way between two large old buildings. He caught up to her. Half-way down the alley he put a knife to her throat, and shoved her against the brick wall. The alley echoed with the sounds of the streets. He whispered in her ear," No one will hear you slut, scream all you want."

She froze. With the knife against her throat, and the man shove up against her; her bag dropped to the ground, and all she could do was whimper.

He was so turned on his cock throbbed in jeans. He pushed himself up on her, rubbing making sure she felt it.

She gasped. Through her growing fear of this unknown attacker, she felt her body betray her. Her cunt became wet, with the feel of that hard cock pressed against her thick ass.

"Slut, you are mine." he whispered. The hand not holding the knife squeezed those large 46DD breasts, again her body betrayed her, her nipples became hard. He slid his hand down, under her skirt. "What is this, you naughty slut, no panties. You wanted to get fucked today didn't you?"

She moaned as his hand cupped her naked, shaved mound. She was wet, and at his mercy. He slid his finger into her slit, and found her nub, rub slowly. She ground up against his hand, unable to stop herself, not caring that this wasn't supposed to be happening. He stopped, and she felt cheated. She gasped, "Please..."

He just laughed. Then she screamed out, as he smacked her ass. Making her butt turn red. A hand print on each check was forming. He loved it. He smoothed his hand over it. The heat. The color. His cock throbbing. He need to be in this woman. He ran a finger over his work, and felt the heat again. Ran his finger down the crack of her large round white ass, sliding between two big cheeks. He bent her slight forward, and felt the wetness there. He inserted a finger quickly, shoving it deep. His need growing. Two fingers, faster now, she started groaning, she couldn't fight it anymore...

He freed his cock, it hit the back of her thick luscious thigh. She gasped. He shoved three fingers deep in her sopping wet cunt."Slut who's cunt is this?"

"Yours sir" she barely moaned out.

Bending her all the way over top of her head against the wall, her hands supporting her, he shoved that throbbing 7in hard cock inside her, in one stroke. Together they both moaned in satisfaction. He pumped his cock in "his" cunt hard and deep. He wanted her to feel his need. He needed her to know that her cunt was his. She screamed, and begged for more. He felt her cunt seize up around his cock. She screamed, and he pumped two more deep thrusts and came deep in "his" cunt.

As her orgasm started to climax, he stood her up with her face against the wall, cock still buried deep in her, and said,"My sweet slut, you are a prize."

She recognized her Masters' voice from the phone. "Master? Oh my god, as another orgasm rushed over her." She realized that she was safe...

He pulled away from and out of her. Turned her around and let her see him for the first time. She fell to her knees before him. "Master, I was so scared. Sir, you are a week early." Her eyes turned down, to the ground, as an obedient sub.

"Yes pet, I couldn't wait any longer to meet you in person, or possess this beautiful body." He lifted her chin to look at those amazing blue eyes that taunted him over the screen for too long. He smiled, and she smiled. She was beautiful and his. "Let's go home, my precious one. I am not done with you yet."

"Yes Master," she said and gathered her dropped bag. He gathered her in his arms and walked her home..

sbcat
sbcat
11 Followers