Taken by the Barleys

Story Info
Milly is kidnapped by a powerful London crime boss.
4.5k words
4.38
76.2k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Guys

This is my first story in a long time, so I hope you enjoy it! If I have any Irish readers, I just want to apologise in advance if the politics offends you - I merely chose it as a suitable background for my lead anti-hero.

Cheers

GT

*****

Elizabeth Barley was perhaps the last person you'd expect to be dangerous - at only five feet tall, and with a rather slender frame, fiery red hair and a sultry Irish accent, she looked more like a folk singer. This look was complemented by the large armchair she was sitting in, and the mug of tea she was drinking. In actuality, she one of the most dangerous women in London.

Her father, Jeremy, was a former high ranking member of the Ulster Volunteer Force, one of the pro-Unionist paramilitary groups who conducted a series of violent campaigns against Catholics and pro-nationalists during the Troubles. He had often told her of his encounters with former UVF leader Gusty Spence, and claimed to her that he had been one of the masterminds behind the bombing of McGurk's Bar in 1971, although she had no way of proving that; and in fact, had been something of a skeptic as she'd gotten older.

In the late seventies, though, after being targeted by a Provisional IRA assassin, her family had decided that the time had come to leave Belfast, so they packed and moved to London, where her father - always a criminal at heart - had started his own drug trafficking business, which had gone from strength to strength. His charisma, leadership skills and utter ruthlessness had proved useful as a crime boss. This meant that by the time she was in her early twenties, the Barley family was one of the most feared names in the East End. When her father had died of a heart attack when she was 28, she had taken over the business. She had subsequently conducted a violent takeover that effectively monopolised her position.

Although much more pragmatic than her father, there was one thing that Elizabeth did that her father never would have done; using her power for her own vices. She was gay - something that she had only been able to be open about after she took over - and had a particular taste for young flesh; girls in their late teens and early twenties. Her main sexual interest was in forced orgasms, and there was nothing she liked more than seizing a girl off the street and tormenting them for hours. She would never hurt them physically, but often, she didn't need to - the rush she felt when watching a restrained girl begging for mercy and struggling as orgasm after orgasm overwhelmed her was satisfying enough in and of itself.

The fact that she knew they would be too scared of her to go tell anyone was reason enough not to threaten them.

Which brought her to now, sitting in an armchair in the guest bedroom of her quiet weekend retreat in Chichester, sipping her mug of tea. The calmness of her demeanour was stark contrast to the terrified 18-year old girl opposite her.

One of Elizabeth's scouts, who scoured bars looking for targets, had marked her two weeks ago at one of the pubs near a major London university. She was very new, evidently in her fresher year, and certainly a complete work of art. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, her hair shortish and blonde, and her piercing blue eyes accentuated by their unusually large size. She looked almost like a mermaid, only she actually had the correct body parts, Elizabeth thought, sipping her tea.

Eventually, Elizabeth's crew had stalked her on her way home from the pub the previous night - she was quite drunk, and travelling on her own, which was already quite unwise in London on a Friday night. When she had turned off onto the dark, empty street where her flat was, they had leapt out of the van they had been tailing her in, grabbed her, thrown her in the back and sped off, injecting her with a tranquilizer to put her to sleep as they had done so.

Once there, the house staff had done the full works on the girl - she had been stripped naked, washed, shaved, her skin moisturised, and a light touch of makeup put on her face. Then she had been put in this special rack - which Elizabeth had designed after seeing something similar on a porn movie - and strapped in. Her wrists and ankles bound spread-eagle, another strap had been wound around her waist, and another around her hips, holding them in place. Several more had gone around her thighs and upper legs. Finally a strip of duct tape had been used to gag her. She was now completely unable to move, make a sound, or do anything about her situation other than look at the calm looking older redhead across from her, happily sipping her tea as if she had just finished church.

Elizabeth was savouring this moment - she loved the fear in her victims' eyes as they realised the helplessness of their situation. And this girl had particularly large eyes, which made her look like a deer in the headlights, and just heightened her cuteness. She was a real prize.

Eventually, Elizabeth finished her tea, got to her feet, and approached the girl, whose eyes widened and filled with tears as she approached, shaking her head and letting out little sobs of terror. Ignoring them, Elizabeth ran her fingers through the girl's hair, teasing little strands and smiling with fake warmth.

The girl stared pleadingly at her, but quickly gave up when she saw that there was absolutely no emotion or feeling behind those cold shark-like eyes that Elizabeth had.

Moving her fingers lower, she began to gently fondle the girl's large, pendulous breasts, gently circling her left nipple with her long fingernails. The effect was immediate - the girl let out a loud gasp of shock, and began to moan and whimper as the sensation began to take effect. Smiling, Elizabeth whispered to her.

"You like that, don't you, girlie?"

The girl didn't even notice. She just kept moaning, although the tears continued to stream down her cheeks. Chuckling to herself, Elizabeth leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. Then her hand began to glide down her body, over her stomach and... the girl stopped and began to scream, desperate for Elizabeth not to touch her where she was going next. But they couldn't stop her - in seconds, her fingers were gently stroking and teasing the super sensitive folds of the girl's labia.

This time, the girl screamed even louder, though for a different reason. She began to struggle and yank at her bonds, but it was no use. She was utterly helpless. As if to rub it in, Elizabeth slowly worked her fingers around and began to tease the girl's clitoris, causing her to almost jump (if that were possible) and make a very loud mewling noise. This caused Elizabeth to laugh at the girl.

"Aha, looks like we are super sensitive, down there, aren't we? I think something needs to be done about that, don't you?"

The girl's eyes widened again and she desperately uttered what sounded like the words "Please just let me go!" behind her gag. But Elizabeth was already digging around in a drawer until she found what she was looking for: a Hitachi wand. The scout who had marked the girl had already given her the settings that it needed to be at for the girl to orgasm (they had marked her by picking her up as a one-night stand), so she merely strolled over to the rack and held it up to about eye level, so the girl could see. "This is a special vibrator," she said. "I've programmed it so that, once I fit it properly..."

As she said this, she lowered it down to the girl's crotch area, unhooked a special clamp that she had placed below it and locked it in place.

"... It will stimulate your delicate little pussy so hard that you'll be experiencing the most mind-blowing orgasms of your life, repeatedly, until I turn it off."

She slid the clamp up the rack until the head of the Hitachi was pressed right against the girl's labia. Leaning closer, Elizabeth carefully moved the outer folds of flesh so that they were all touching the Hitachi, and, for good measure, searched around for her clitoris, making sure it was right in contact with it. As she did so, the girl squirmed and laughed involuntarily as Elizabeth's nails tickled her by accident. Eventually, Elizabeth straightened up, and looked right into the girl's eyes.

"Question is... how long do I leave it on for?"

With that, she picked up the remote control for the Hitachi and switched it on. The girl gasped very loudly as the sensation hit her pussy, and desperately started to wriggle and move her hips and legs. But it was no good - she had been strapped to the rack way too thoroughly, and there was precisely nothing she could do to get the rapidly vibrating Hitachi wand head away from her sensitive parts. And even if she could, it was useless because the intensity was so great that the fight left her quickly.

The noises emanating from behind her gag became heavier, louder and faster. She weakly struggled against her bonds some more, but her energy was now gone. Elizabeth watched with satisfaction as this happened, giving a maniacal little chuckle. The moans became louder and more desperate. Seeing that the girl was getting closer, Elizabeth reached forward and began to play with her boobs again, first teasing her nipples with her fingers, while caressing and squeezing the large globes of flesh that surrounded them. The girl had some of the nicest titties that she had ever encountered, and she loved the fact that she had absolute access to them.

Then the girl's eyes pinched shut, she let out a loud scream behind the gag and her entire body began to shudder as her first orgasm hit her. The screams and shuddering went on for a while, and though her bonds held her tight, she still yanked on her wrist straps with a lot more force than before. Smiling, Elizabeth carried on toying with the boobs.

But then she noticed something - every now and again, the girl would seem like she was coming down from the orgasm, only to suddenly start up again. So she timed it, taking out her stopwatch function on her phone's clock, and soon it became clear what was happening. The concentration of the Hitachi on her clitoris was forcing the girl back over the edge every time she came down from one orgasm - she clearly didn't need much to get herself off. Heck, there wasn't even any penetration, and the girl was still orgasming repeatedly just from this one setting.

Whatever the case may have been, she clearly wasn't going to stop orgasming while the Hitachi was there. Elizabeth wondered if she could make her orgasm just by playing with her boobs. Maybe she should try that later. Even so, this girl was way more valuable to her now than most of the other girls she'd put through this - and there were many - so maybe she should find a way to make her a regular visitor.

Eventually, Elizabeth stepped back and returned to her chair, grabbed a small radio from the table next to it, and used it to call down to her staff to bring a bottle of champagne from the wine cellar, a couple of glasses, and a couple of the "Usual items." Then she sat back in the chair, and relaxed, watching as the girl continued to squirm and her orgasms became more constant and steady.

When the champagne arrived, Elizabeth poured herself some and, sipping it with one hand, reached down her pants with the other and began to play with herself. Her fingers were very skilled, and she knew herself too well - it did not normally take too long to get herself off. But she wanted to prolong it a little, so she went slow and steady, trying to time her thrusts with the girl's moans, and to try and anticipate when she would orgasm.

Eventually, though, she decided to go all-out, and went faster and harder, eventually making loud gasps and squealing noises as she did so. With almost a flourish, she came hard, at around the same time that the girl did. Her orgasm lasted a lot longer, though, and it took her a while to recover after she came down from it. But feeling quite satisfied for now, she got up, approached the girl, and turned off the Hitachi.

It took her some time to untie the girl's bonds, but she eventually managed to get her off the rack and, supporting her with one arm, she guided her to one of the other armchairs in the room and sat her down. Then she took the items that had been brought down with the champagne - a piece of strapping that would go around the girl's legs, and under the cushion, with some straps to secure the wrists in place, and another leather strap that would be wound around the girl's torso and strap her to the armchair. Once that was done, she removed the gag, causing the girl to scream audibly in pain.

"Sorry, darling," she said without even a hint of remorse. "I think you're due a rest break now."

The girl was silent for about ten minutes, and just closed her eyes and dozed off, her tiredness clearly overwhelming her. She didn't even seem to have the strength to look around or ask anything. So Elizabeth sat back and waited. When the girl eventually came to, she just uttered in a very timid voice "Who-who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

Elizabeth laughed.

"Well, you are a naive little girl aren't you?" She said. "I'm sure you would have bought a spliff or two at some point in your university life! Well, chances are you bought it from one of my guys!"

"I-I-I don't smoke weed," the girl said.

Elizabeth's smile faded somewhat. "Oh. Well, in that case, allow me to introduce myself..." She got up, and approached the girl, before crouching down and going to eye-level with her. "Elizabeth Barley, though you can call me "Ma'am," if you like. I hold the monopoly on most of London's drug market, and let's just say you don't want to cross me."

The girl's eyes widened (if that were possible); she had heard the name "Elizabeth Barley" from her friends, and had once watched a programme by Fred Dinenage about the Barley Crime Family on television. Her mother had also told her stories about that family, and the things they did. She had her own run-ins with them, and would never again. She had never once thought she'd ever encounter the head of one of London's top mafia families, though.

Seeing this, Elizabeth patted her shoulder.

"What is your name, darling?" She asked.

"Milly," was the reply.

"Milly? It suits you," she smiled, before taking her cheek and kissing her gently on the lips. "Well, as to why I'm doing this to you, the obvious answer is that it's my thing. I like girls, and I particularly like young girls like you. One of my scouts marked you a couple of weeks ago. And you're now one of my weekend playthings..."

"Your thing? You mean torturing young girls?" Milly said, surprising herself by the boldness of her question.

But it didn't put Elizabeth off her stride in the slightest. "Torture? Darling, I'm going to have to explain a lot to you. First, you're only 18. If any of the policemen I have on my payroll got word that I was torturing girls your age, I highly doubt that I'm paying them enough to look the other way for that. Second... well, what I'm doing to you pales in comparison to what I actually do to torture people. If you were a grass, or you tried to fuck me over, believe me, you'd be finding a completely new definition of pain."

She stroked her face, idly, a faraway look appearing on her face.

"In fact, there's only ever been one girl your age I've ever actually gone as far as torture with. Her father tried to renege on a deal, and murdered a couple of my men. So I had her kidnapped and brought here. I put a bullet-sized vibrator inside her, and kept her on the verge of orgasm for over a year. Never once let her cum. I'm not even joking - no amount of begging and pleading for release moved me. I kept her tied up in various positions - like in that chair you're sitting in. And I changed the vibrating bullet regularly. She had absolutely no respite. I think towards the end of her captivity, she was almost completely insane. So I helped her that final stretch by strapping her into that rack you were just in and leaving her for an entire day. By the time she was finished, she could barely walk. I don't really know what happened after that, but I hear he's had to get her full-time care."

She smiled to herself.

"Still the best kisser I've ever encountered, though."

Milly was now more scared than ever, as Elizabeth related this story. She began to struggle against the bonds holding her wrists in place.

Elizabeth, meanwhile, reached down and started to fondle her boobs. "I was wondering earlier - do you reckon I can make you cum just by playing with your tits?" She asked. "I think I might find out."

She began to caress them, softly, leaning down and sucking the left nipple gently, while slowly circling and kneading the other one between her thumb and forefinger. Her caresses became fondling, which became full-on groping. Milly responded almost immediately, her head falling back and a long sigh leaving her throat as she began to relax.

Elizabeth changed nipples, and soon started to lick both boobs quite aggressively. Milly's noises soon became very similar to the ones she made in the chair. Sensing this, Elizabeth renewed her assault on the nipples, this time biting them none-too-gently, which caused Milly to wince and cry out in pain, but they soon received more attention from Elizabeth's tongue. This went on for quite a while, as Elizabeth alternated between the nipples and also with the pressure that she applied to the boobs. And before too long, it became too much for Milly.

Elizabeth gave a start of excitement as Milly's moaning signalled the arrival of her orgasm.

"Oh my God! You're cumming! You're actually cumming! I just made you cum using just your tits! I didn't even think I'd succeed!"

Milly was oblivious to this, as she was just too caught up in the ecstasy of this orgasm. She had never actually brought herself to orgasm just by playing with her boobs, and this was just as much of a shock to her. But she didn't really have time for those emotions, what with her current state. And this orgasm lasted a while longer than the ones she had had up on the rack.

When it subsided, she just passed out; her eyes fell shut and she began to breathe softly as if she was asleep. Elizabeth, meanwhile, practically hugged herself; she had actually made someone pass out because of this! She doubted it was because of this one orgasm, but rather a combination of the many she'd just had. But even so, she had never had something like this happen before. Not even the girl she'd mentioned earlier.

When Milly finally woke up, she was still tied to the chair, but wasn't quite sure how she'd got there. When she saw Elizabeth smiling at her, the fear returned to her eyes. But she wasn't going anywhere.

Elizabeth got up, picked up one of the champagne glasses and held it to her lips.

"Drink," she said. "It's champagne. Finest stuff money can buy. You might as well start getting into the taste for it."

Milly sipped. And winced; it was such an unusual taste for her. But it wasn't actually that bad. She began to sip some more, and soon found she actually quite liked it. So she continued to drink from the glass. Then Elizabeth tipped it and spilled some on her boobs. Laughing, she knelt down and licked them clean, ignoring Milly's wriggling. Then she stood up and put the glass on the table.

As she did so, Milly suddenly realised something.

"What do you mean "you might as well start getting the taste for it?"" she asked, cautiously.

Elizabeth smiled again.

"Well, there are people who can go their whole lives to find a girl who can orgasm the way you do, and few ever find them!" she said. "Then, when they finally do, what do you think the odds are that she also orgasms from having her boobs played with? Well, I was never good at maths when I was a child; come to think of it, I don't really remember ever going to school. I think my Dad thought the school system was run by Catholic Republicans, or whatever shit he used to believe in. But I would imagine those odds would be tiny. Which is why you will be coming to live with me, and I will be making you my full-time lover."

12