Taken by the Barleys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly, on the other hand, wasn't aware of anything other than the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

Eventually, though, Elizabeth stopped her assault on Milly's pussy, and waited for her to come down. It took a while, as Milly gasped exhaustedly, her hand on her face.

Then Elizabeth leant over and, with both hands, rolled her over onto her stomach. Moving round to her sister's bum, she put her hands on each cheek and parted them.

"I think you're going to like this next bit," she said, with a slight laugh. "Call it a post-orgasm treat."

She then proceeded to lick her sister's crack. At first, it was a slow, careful movement, just teasing. Milly gave a slight start at first, and followed this up by some squirming and cries of pleasure as this happened. Elizabeth, meanwhile, kept her licking up for a couple of minutes, ignoring the slightly bitter taste it left on her tongue.

Then she went a little deeper, and began to focus her attention on Milly's rosebud.

Milly gave a loud cry of surprise at this. Her squirming became more rapid, and as did her breathing. But Elizabeth held her firm. Her tongue continued to circled her younger sister's asshole, while her hands absent-mindedly began to grope the cheeks they were holding.

After another couple of minutes of this, Elizabeth stopped licking, but only to adjust her position. She sat on Milly's back and, using her index fingernail, began to tickle her anus quite vigorously.

This caused Milly to howl with laughter. She was still a virgin where the asshole was concerned, and it was still very tight, and very, very sensitive. What Elizabeth was doing was incredibly ticklish indeed! She attempted to struggle, to force Elizabeth off her back, but to no avail. She had absolutely no power in this situation.

Elizabeth kept this up for several more minutes before eventually stopping. She got up off the bed and went off to wash her hands and gargle some mouthwash, while Milly just lay on the bed, completely wiped out.

When Elizabeth returned, and started to change into her pyjamas, Milly went and moved into a sitting position.

"Now I do you?" She asked.

Elizabeth laughed.

"When you get to know me better, you'll come to learn exactly why. But I do not receive. Not ever."

Milly looked surprised.

"So you make girls orgasm, but you never let them give you one?"

"That's correct. Now budge up. You're the little spoon."

-- -- --

Once the light was off, and they were snuggling together in bed, the pleasantries and small talk resumed. Milly asked Elizabeth more about her business, and in turn got asked about her course. Then she asked Elizabeth about their story - about their mother's first husband, and why they had separated. She helped Elizabeth catch up on the last few years.

Then the subject turned towards Elizabeth's little pleasures.

"So you have girls in your dungeon all the time?" Milly asked.

"All the time. Dunno how many I've ever had, of course. But yeah. Practically twice or three times a month! Although none since you.

"And all you like to do is make them orgasm, repeatedly?"

"Yes."

Then Milly asked her next question, which she had been building up to for a while.

"Could I possibly join in and play with some of your victims?"

Elizabeth stroked her face from behind.

"What kind of sister would I be if I said no?"

-- -- --

Present day

-- -- --

By the time Elizabeth had gotten back to Chichester from her deadly meeting, most of the staff had gone to bed. It was, in fact, Milly who met her at the entrance. That was probably a good thing.

They embraced and shared a brief, lingering kiss.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"Let's just say that Dennis was not very forthcoming at first. But we had him spilling his guts, soon enough!" She laughed maliciously at her own joke. "So how's our little houseguest?"

"Shit scared, I'm afraid," Milly replied. "She was wriggling and struggling all the time I was trying to bathe her. But I've got her strapped to the armchair until you decide what to do with her, so she's not going anywhere. Plus, we had to give her a shot of adrenaline earlier because she practically passed out from her fear, so she's wide awake."

Elizabeth smiled down at her.

"So... I guess all that's left to be decided is: do I use the lockpick, the Hitachi, or my tongue and fingers."

Milly returned the smile.

"So what'll it be?"

12