Taken... by the Suggestion

Story Info
Should Lynden dare live life haunted by flashbacks?
4k words
11.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcxs
Marcxs
3 Followers

It was a warm summer night as she sat on the second floor porch in the hammock overlooking the oceanfront boulevard, letting the soothing sounds of the nearby ocean surf wash over her. She had opened all the windows in the house to help air out some of the day's stuffiness and let some fresh air in for a little while. Truth be told... she loathed running the AC in favor of lower living expenses and better ways to spend her hard-earned money. Stars twinkled in the sky above the duplex as she sipped on her wine enjoying this rare occasion that she had the apartment to herself. Her son had left for a trip north to Virginia in order visit her Ex and his family for the weekend, and the younger girls were gone as well visiting either friends or family.

Given the sparse traffic on the oceanfront boulevard and the growing nighttime calm, it occurred to her that the midnight hour must be drawing close. Reluctantly she pushed herself up and out of the hammock and headed off into the house. While she turned down the fresh sheets she had placed on the bed the familiar sounds of the nighttime insects filled the room and helped her acknowledge many such past nights gone by in reflection ... as well as fond memories of camping and various other adventures accompanied by those sounds.

The relative age of the apartment dictated that the main bathroom was downstairs, so down the stairs and to the rear bathroom she went to wash her face, brush out her hair, and to use the commode one last time before turning in for the night. Last, she brushed her teeth, chuckling briefly to herself at 'how' she had ever become such a devotee of late to dental strips and floss. But with a 'smile'... she had to admit to herself that her 'pearly whites' had never looked better!

Back up the stairs and into the master bedroom, she went to the bed and the satin sheets she had put on the bed just this afternoon... having splurged on them for her own comfort, which pleased her again by their coolness to her touch as she pulled back the flat sheet. She had purposely left the comforter off earlier even though most of the daytime heat and humidity had dissipated through the nighttime air.

Standing at the foot of the bed she started to shed her clothes. First came off her skimmer cargo pants and boy short panties, then her scoop neck cotton tee and 32DD bra. Standing in the night air for a minute she decided to indulge and sleep nude tonight. Crawling into the bed she pulled the flat sheet up and let it fall against her body, the coolness arousing her nipples. Gazing out the open screen door to the upper porch, the gentle swaying of hammock along with the sound of the nearby surf totally relaxed her and quickly lulled her into sleep.

Her body surrendered to sleep with ease as slivers of light from the nearby boulevard streetlamps washed over her body in the bed. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the amber light as she wiggled a little to get comfy. Gentle rays highlighted the crests and curves of her body through the sheen of the draped satin sheet upon her form. Her soft silky blonde hair was fanned across her pillow like strands of spun silver. This was the picture of slumber found as he quietly eased himself out from underneath the bed to briefly stand watch over her.

He patiently watched her for about ten minutes to see if she would stir before he would proceed with what he prayed somewhat irrationally might be a lesson taught to her... and understood better by her over time. He stood staring down at her as she slept, his frustration returning at the thought of her past willful independence and stubborn pride, but tempered somewhat by more recent memories of his heart's continued longing for harmony between them.

As long as he lived he would never be able to forget watching her move across the dance floor... or any room for that matter! Her grace and beauty really were the 'stuff of dreams'... and still cherished by him this day. He'd been following her for some time now; watching her at home during the evening hours, for what he supposed would be his best opportunity to act. Looking at her again... the hair, long silken eye-lashes that hid striking pale-blue eyes, and her classic curves... he had to admit were all what first attracted him, but it was also the way she carried herself that made it hard for him to let her go.

Delightfully petite for a woman she stood just over five feet, two inches tall. Her long blonde hair hanging down to just below her shoulder blades, which accentuated such a graceful neck and shoulders. Her body could only be described as ripe with perfect and ample firm breasts, a narrow waist and curvaceous hips. She was the very definition of Eve... and even her scent was feminine. Light and airy even now, as he caught it on the faint nighttime breeze. In sleep she seemed all that more vulnerable and indescribably beautiful. Her hair was spread out beneath her on the pillow, one hand resting above her head while the other pressed lightly against her stomach. Her body clearly outlined by the satin sheen left only a little to the imagination, but still he yearned to pull it from her body and explore every inch of what lay hidden to the eye.

It had been about thirty minutes earlier, when he'd waited outside, biding his time in the dark shadows across the street until she left the duplex alone to walk her 2 dogs quickly around the block for their relief, always a part of her nighttime routine. He'd watched her, his frustration coming back as she moved down the sidewalk along the oceanfront boulevard, eventually turning around the corner through a nearby condo parking lot to cover the loop around her apartment via the street one block off and behind her place. He'd spent much time lately outside her home watching her nighttime patterns for opportunity and timing, and with her disappearing into the cover of darkness and adjacent homes, he moved on this small window of opportunity, most likely no more than 10 minutes... his only chance to enter her home through the unlocked front door.

Her house was just as he remembered it to be. Stained wood paneling and flooring, and dark furniture, offset by the warm colors of fabrics and throw pillows, and touched off with light paintings and accent rugs. Her scent lingered in the air and had grown stronger as he quickly made his way upstairs to her front bedroom. The master bedroom was dominated by a large, queen-size sleigh bed and matching tall chest-of-drawers. It was definitely a woman's room and it looked like she belonged here.

He had yet to see her bring home another man... somewhere deep within himself, he hoped that she had no real desire... or time to replace him that quick, what with the demands of 3 children and 2 jobs, as well as what he hoped was necessary time for healing over their differences and breakup. But the prospect helped to steel him... for he was here to take what rightfully belonged to him. Fragile though it may be, and short-lived as well, he sought that perfect moment, where total surrender and submission was jointly offered and accepted by her and him. Slowly, his frustration gave way to righteous anger within and with a trembling but determined hand he slid the sheet from her body revealing proof yet again for him that her nude form was indeed the crown of God's creation. In that timeless moment, it seemed to him that she was every bit as breathtaking in her beauty as cherished in his memories. For a split second, frustation and need gave way to an almost Holy sense of awe... but then it came roaring back. Her breasts were high and full – and as if highlighting her classic shape – magnificently full and round. Her delicate nipples were puckered into buds ripe for taking as result of the cooling night air.

His breath caught as he viewed the sight of her thighs slightly spread in sleep. Quickly, he shed his shoes and dark clothing, freeing his cock from his boxer shorts which was already rock hard and standing out from his profile. Unable to wait any longer... or allow his inner turmoil to dissuade his intentions, he eased himself onto the bed and covered her body with his own while bringing a hand down upon her mouth.

Lynden's eyes flew open as she felt herself pressed down into her mattress. Unable to scream she lashed out with her hands and feet, trying to knock the unfamiliar weight from her body. The hand was removed from her mouth only to quickly capture her hands and hold them over her head. She felt the weight shift, not only straddling her legs and thighs, but pinning them as well, making it impossible for her to kick out.

"Stop it. I won't hurt you." He whispered in earnest.

At the sound of his voice Lynden stopped struggling. Although it sounded a bit different... she suspected it's owner. "What are you doing here... what do you want? You shouldn't be here... get out!" These all were uttered in a quick staccato reply.

"Taking what's mine... There's a lot of shouldn't haves between us... and 'No'." His clipped reply came after a pause to capture her attention.

He slid his other hand under her jaw, breaking the spell of her perturbed glare. He studied her face for a long moment as his thumb grazed her lower lip. His hand slipped towards the back of her neck, sliding into the tangle of her moonlit colored hair and pulling her head back. He lowered his head and captured her mouth with his. Her head held still between her raised arms she was unable to turn her face, yet she held her lips tightly sealed, prohibiting his seeking tongue entrance. Undeterred, he slid his tongue along her lower lip, coaxing her with gentle touches. When that didn't work he pulled her arms up higher over her head causing her to gasp. His mouth came down hard on hers, lips bruising in such a ways as to possess her mouth. The kiss was hot and demanding, for he took her mouth like a desperate man.

Unknown to him, the scent of his skin served to dissemble her thoughts and disarm her anger; his mouth claiming hers had launched her on an emotional roller coaster. He didn't wait for her to return his kiss; he only took, silently laying his claim on her. A moan built up in her throat, bubbling up in a desperate attempt to release the sudden flash of sensations coursing in her veins. His kiss was everything she needed and had craved since they had broken up. Taking advantage of her parted lips and apparent passivity, he caressed the inner surface of her lips and teased her own tongue with the tip of his... continuing to explore the wet heat of her mouth.

Provoked by his audacity, Lynden tried once more to pull her head away but it was held firmly in place. He was heavy, pinning her body to the bed with his broad shoulders and frame while his large hand held both her wrists. It was then that she felt his other hand slowly slide up along her ribs stopping only to cup her left breast. Gently, he squeezed her breast before rubbing her nipple with his thumb. Unknowingly, Lynden felt her nipple instantly harden and realized that she was suddenly excited by his presence.

Her breath went shallow; catching as his fingertips slowly skimmed down the curves of her ribcage and flat of her stomach. She felt the cool night air against her heated skin as his fingertips now traced the tender skin over her pelvic hip bone and toward the inner thigh. Lynden, no longer trying to get away from his kiss, tensed as his fingertips neared her pussy. She was caught helpless by the sudden realization that he would find her wet and throbbing for his touch and was mortified when a groaned escaped against his lips.

He shifted his lower weight and she felt his hard cock brush against her inner thigh. His fingertips found the lips of her pussy and started caressing them, his frustration with her eased by finding her hot and wet. His gentle touch slipped through her secret folds and select fingers eased into her tight pussy. Instantly, the walls of her pussy closed around his index and middle fingers and tried to pull him in deeper. Breaking free from his kiss, he pulled them out of her and raising both fingers to his lips... savoring once more the taste of her.

Lynden watched as he slowly drew her wet heat from his fingers to his tongue and lips, finding his sensuality in this simple act of adoration extremely arousing to her senses. She wanted to hear him speak again, to hear him justify himself... but at the same time, being 'taken' against her will seemed to add an indescribable 'edge' to her arousal.

The taste of her filled his senses, making him want her all the more. He could smell the discreet scent of her arousal and knew that she was ready for him. Unwilling to risk her suddenly turning on him, he continued to hold her hands over her head with one hand while spreading her legs with his own and moving between her thighs. With the other hand, he spread the palm of his hand flat against her mound, and with his long fingers, spread her wide to take him. He guided himself to her opening and pressed the tip partway in. His cock pressed against it feeling her evident wetness coat the head... causing him to shudder at the both prospect of penetration and similar pointed memories from the past.

With a slow but determined pressure, he eased himself in... until completely buried within her. Immediately, he felt the walls of her pussy tighten around him. At that point, the mixed thoughts and emotions cleared for her. "Whoahhh... he's so big!" Lynden thought as she sucked in her breath on a gasp, but it was far too late. For he braced himself in position above her, then rocked his hips and drove deeper to make sure of his full possession of her.

"Oh God, Lynden! Forgive me for not telling you this enough... but this is where my soul finds its home here on earth!" He exhaled this honest admission in a whispered gasp without pretense or guile, for she could plainly see his expression of shock and awe all over his face.

Before she knew it... she had reflexively arched her back and thrust her hips up off the bed trying to take him deeper into her. "Oh how he fills me", she thought, his large cock stretching the walls of her pussy until she thought he might bruise her. He was long, touching the entrance to her womb with the head of his swollen cock. She could feel him throbbing within her as he withdrew towards her opening. Already feeling the growing loss of him, Lynden wrapped her legs around him... trying to pull him back into her pussy.

Feeling her legs wrap around his hips, he held himself still within her, taking a moment not only to savor the feel of her and her responsiveness, but to reposition himself for the best thrust angle of his cock against her inner touch point... her exquisite bundle of nerves. She was wet and tight, squeezing him as he moved within her. Slipping his free hand between their bodies he started stroking her clit with the tip of his thumb all the while he continued to thrust himself inside of her.

Lynden couldn't help the small scream that escaped then, a little cry of pain and pleasure. She took in his arms taut with bearing his weight and purpose, their muscles bulging as his spine arched with each thrust. He threw back his head to reveal the grim set of his jaw and eyes that were squeezed shut. She watched him as he shuddered repeatedly, drawing deep breathes in through nostrils flared wide, continuing to stroke her deep again... and again. It had been a long time for her, but the perfect strokes and knifing pleasure quickly overcame any discomfort. Instinct came again to her, as she tilted her hips to make sure of receiving the full depth of his thrusts. He settled in her, his rythym strong and deep, and oddly... infinitely comforting!

For a time, nothing broke the stillness of the room save for his abrupt, rythmic exhalations and the gentle creaking of her bed. Across the brow of his forehead, a damp sheen appeared, and Lynden keenly inhaled the scent of his cologne and manly scent. Unconsciously, she tightened her legs around his waist, moving with him as he drove deep into her again... and again. It wasn't enough for her. She had to admit to herself that she craved more... needed to curl around him... almost crawl inside of him. Almost like a cat, she twisted and snaked until her belly and mound seemed at one with his every movement. And still, he pounded into her in that perfect, timeless cadence, his expression tight with control. At last, Lynden gave herself over to it, reveling in the long heated strokes of his body inside hers, her breath coming out on a sigh.

"Aaahhh... Lynden" He whispered, opening his eyes to seek her own, his gaze piercingly clear. "As I've told you many times before... I always feared you were the stuff of which dreams are made!"

His rhythmic thrusting was forceful but yet measured... and a divine friction built up quickly within her. The tapping of his cockhead on her g-spot along with the thumping of his pelvis on her clit threatened to drive her wild with abandon... and over the edge. She lost all track of time... her senses out of control, almost as if she was suspended on a rollercoaster ride of passion, which threatened to crest then taking her in a free fall over some unseen cliff edge.

He stroked her again, at a little higher angle this time, and a fusion of motion and words unleashed something wild inside of her; something so longed for to return. It was more than that glistening edge of pleasure that always tantalized; it was something almost indescribable... like a deep and abiding sense of joy, a sensation of her soul. Lynden arched high against him again... and again. And then one last time, her spine drawn tight as she willed herself hard against the thickness of him. Then it happened... hitting her with unimaginable force! An explosion of pure rapture and light! Lynden screamed out as the sheer force of her orgasm ripped through her. Her body shuddered and flooded his cock with her juices. She clung to him with her legs as if for dear life as all about her the world splintered, leaving her vaguely aware of his approaching climax.

Spurred on by her orgasm, he started thrusting increasingly with more force, moving faster and going deeper until his own orgasm drew near. Not completely lost in the act or unaware... with a remaining shred of self-control he started to pull out, thinking to cum on her stomach as a telltale of his claim upon her, but she tightened her thighs around him.

"No don't. I want to feel you cum inside me!" Her words, whispered in a voice gasping with pleasure, washed over him and sent his orgasm spilling from his body. His head thrown back, the corded tendons of his neck straining, and his hips working feverishly as he pulsed and drove, he thrust several more times, spilling himself deep inside and over her womb. He stroked her deeply one last time, then fell forward a bit, taking his weight more onto his elbows, and staring down into her face.

Lynden felt his hot cum filling her and shuddered as another tremor coursed through her body. Her arms still pinned above her she lifted her head and kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, exploring him as if to further vent her unlocked passion that night. His body shaking, he returned her kiss until he was breathless before collapsing on the bed beside her. His head had no more hit the pillow, when her own came to rest on his chest and shoulder. Her one leg stretched over his in a hug of sorts, her breathing slowing and evening out as the outside noise of nighttime insects filled the silence between them.

If she was completely honest with herself, when she closed her eyes, she could picture him. Not just now, but most every waking moment. And in most of her dreams too. His ready and intenze gaze of pure adoration for her face and beauty. His head bent toward her... listening intently to her every fascination for the world around her. A ready laugh at her wit and jests aimed at his own admitted pecularities! His making love to her, with head thrown back in mindless passion! There was no escaping it. His strength, his decency, and his intelligence aside, the man was beautiful... she has said as much to him on prior occasions. Could she possibly live her life haunted by flashbacks the likes of those?

Marcxs
Marcxs
3 Followers
12