Taken by the Wolf Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrong.

But if he didn't... then she'd be protected. Strangely, she believed the Wolf when he said that he would allow her to remain an anal virgin, with a cock never having penetrated her ass deeper than Alex's currently was.

It hurt in the strangest way, making her hole throb. Nothing like the butt plug, because his cock twitched and moved inside of her, she could feel it pulsing. She had no idea how much of him was in her, but it felt huge.

Bella gasped as it slid deeper before Alex cursed and pulled away again. He was tiring. She could sense it. The Wolf's thrusts into his body were slow, deep, and purposeful. It was a waiting game. Perhaps he could have forced Alex into her with fast, rough strokes, but this long, slow fucking was going to slowly wear Alex down, a little bit at a time.

And with every inch, he would curse himself.

Shuddering, Bella closed her eyes. She could still feel everyone watching them, but at least she wouldn't see it.

"Alex, just do it." Her voice was little more than a whisper.

"No."

"Alex, please, just do it..." She didn't know whether or not he would think her a coward, but she couldn't just lay here and let him torment himself, filling himself with guilt as he was pressed into her. Because she realized that it was inevitable.

So she squeezed his cock. His body buckled slightly, pushing his cock deeper into her and she gasped as her anus spasmed. It hurt with a burning itch, an unbearable stretch that made tears spring to her eyes.

"Dammit, Bella..." Alex's voice rasped and she could feel him struggling to push himself back up. But his muscles were tired. Sore.

Her voice was caught in her throat as she underwent her own struggle, trying to breathe through the waves of discomfort and burning that his cock had caused in her virgin anus. She wanted to tell him that it was okay, she wanted to tell him to keep going, but she couldn't.

Then he surged deeper. She could actually feel the push of the Wolf's thrusts, which were getting harder, and Alex was in a terrible spot. Every tremor of his body went through her, she could feel the heat of him coming closer and she realized that he wasn't anywhere near being all the way inside of her yet. Bella whimpered, trying her best to be quiet, trying not to increase Alex's ordeal.

His muscles gave out, almost completely, and he managed to keep from crushing her, but the entirety of his cock pushed into her asshole.

She shrieked as the flaming pain licked her insides, her tight hole clenching against him and trying to reject the thick intrusion so deep inside of her.

"Sorry, sorry," Alex's voice whispered in her ear, his voice thick with guilt.

"It's okay," she gasped out, lying through her teeth.

His hips pulled out slightly and then shoved back in and Bella shuddered.

"Pet's ass just got its first cock!" the Wolf shouted above the cheers that were exploding around them.

Tears leaked through her lashes - shame, humiliation, fear, and pain. Would she have to suffer through this a lot? It hurt as Alex's cock was dragged out of her, she could feel the Wolf's fingers wrapping around Alex's hips and pulling him away, before pushing forward again. The thrust made her writhe, groaning and shuddering as her body tried vainly to adjust to the thick cock that had deflowered her last virgin hole.

The movement was even worse than the overly full feeling, burning as his cock receded, the strange drag of his flesh against her sensitive inner walls exacerbating her discomfort. It almost felt better when Alex was shoved back in again, the back of the Wolf's fingers digging into her buttocks, Alex's thick cock buried deep inside of her. The Wolf was fucking them both again, raping them both... he'd created an anal train with himself as the conductor and at one point in her life she would have thought such a description funny.

Now it was devastating.

Bella groaned and took it, because there was nothing else she could do. She could feel Alex struggling above her, trying to fight the Wolf's forceful thrusts, trying to resist the push and pull of his hands, which made for rather inconsistent thrusts into her own backside.

"Stop fighting Alex, just stop!" she cried out, frustrated. Didn't he realize that struggling, fighting, only made the entire event take even longer?

"Listen to Pet, Toy... you might be the brawn but she's definitely the brains," the Wolf said, laughing. "The more you fight, the worse it will be... or maybe you're too thick to have learned that lesson yet."

She hated the way the Wolf was taunting Alex, but she couldn't help but feel a surge of relief as Alex stopped his useless resistance. The rhythm of thrusts immediately became smoother, less painfully unpredictable. Her body relaxed as much as it could under the circumstances.

It already hurt less, although her level of guilt was higher now. There was never any benefit for free here, it was always a trade off.

The burning was beginning to lessen, to morph into something else. Bella found the thrusts easier and easier to take, the steady rhythm stroking inside of her and becoming almost hypnotic. That was when she realized that it was starting to feel good. That elusive 'different' good that had been described to her but which she'd never been interested in. It didn't help that these smoother, steadier thrusts were pressing the front of her mound against the padded leather, something that she could appreciate more than that she wasn't writhing in pain.

Her pussy was beginning to feel hot and a little needy, her ass clenching as her body demanded a response. Bella stifled a moan - was she beginning to enjoy this?

******

The first lift of Bella's bottom up against his thrust was so subtle that Alex thought he might have imagined it. Then came another. And another.

It felt incredible, the tight heat of her ass pushing against him, pulling at his cock, while the Wolf's deep thrusts stroked his own heated interior, rubbing over his prostate again and again. Alex writhed between the two of them, caught by pleasure on all sides, as much as he hated it. As if sensing something had changed, the Wolf began to fuck him harder, spearing Alex's anus with his cock and making Alex, in turn, fuck Bella harder.

Soft gasps beneath him indicated that she was starting to enjoy it, that she wasn't in pain anymore. Which soothed some of his guilt. His muscles felt incredibly sore now, although he was still keeping the Wolf from putting both of their weight onto her. Alex hated how much he was enjoying the silky heat of her ass, the way her muscles spasmed around his cock, and the soft cushion of her bottom against his groin... but he couldn't help it.

"Fuck..."

The relentless press against his prostate was taking its toll, even with him fighting his orgasm and the tight cock ring helping to postpone it. The Wolf was nearing his end, and Alex could feel his own balls tightening in response; an erotic reflex that he couldn't control. Bella bucked beneath him, wriggling in a way that made him think she was rubbing her front against the bench, getting closer to her own climax.

'Let go,' said a little voice in his head. 'You wanted the Wolf to think he was getting the better of you anyway, just let go...'

But that voice also worried him. The path of least resistance was dangerous. But at the same time, it was right.

Alex surrendered, the same way Bella had, but only for this moment. Only for right now while his cock plundered her virgin ass, while he was fucked from behind at the same time. He let the sensations overtake him, clouding out logic and reason, overpowering his emotions.

The Wolf pounded harder into him, gripping his hips and forcefully shoving him into Bella's tight ass. Every time he drew out, the Wolf's hips surged forward and filled him and he filled Bella in turn, fucking her harder and harder. Her gasps were louder now that he wasn't holding back, and yet just as filled with a painful kind of pleasure as before. He'd heard her cum often enough to know that she was getting close.

And when she did, her ass clamped down on him like a vise, sucking his cock in. Alex groaned, arching his back as her asshole squeezed him almost painfully, unable to move back or forth. The impossibly strong grip of her sphincter held him in place while the Wolf pummeled his own vulnerable asshole, the head of his dick sliding over Alex's prostate with each thrust.

Cum pushed against the cockring and then exploded through it, forcing its way past the tight constriction, past the spasming rim of Bella's asshole and deep into her colon. As he cried out, his body writhing with pleasure, he could feel the Wolf's liquid explosion deep inside him, brought on by his own shuddering clenches. Heat filled him, ecstasy ripping through him, swinging him up and sending him crashing back down along with reality as wild applause filled his ears.

Hunched over Bella, Alex took a shuddering breath as she mewled beneath him and he realized he was crushing her. With the last of his strength, he pushed himself up enough so that she could breath. Her asshole massaged his shrinking cock and he knew that his was doing the same to the Wolf's.

When the Wolf pulled out, he could feel a slimy track of cum slide out as well and begin trickling down the back of his thigh.

"Are you okay?" he whispered in Bella's ear, worried. She nodded, but he couldn't see her face.

"Alright people, we only have another day and a half, back to work," the Wolf said loudly.

Soldiers pulled Alex off of Bella and he had a momentary glimpse of her reddened asshole gaping at him between her pink cheeks before he was being led away. Surprisingly wobbly on his own legs, he allowed the soldiers to support him as they steered him out of the room, vainly listening for some more clues as to what was exactly going down in a day and a half.

After being cleaned in the showers, Bella and Alex were returned to their room. He felt absurdly grateful when she immediately crawled into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder as they cuddled in the bed.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to the top of her head, stroking her hair.

"Don't be stupid," she whispered back, sounding sleepy. "I don't blame you."

Well that was something, although it didn't completely assuage his feelings of guilt. He kept feeling like he SHOULD have been able to do something.

******

Bella murmured more reassurances to Alex, she could tell from the tension in his body that he was still blaming himself. The big idiot. Although she understood, but there really wasn't anything he could have done. She worried that he was taking way too much of the responsibility for what was happening to them onto his broad shoulders. Eventually he would metaphorically crack under the strain if he overloaded himself.

Snuggling up to him, trying to ignore the soreness in her ass, she stroked his chest, curling her fingers through the wiry hairs.

"It's okay," she repeated again. "Besides, I'd rather it be you than him." It was the closest she'd come to telling Alex that she was starting to have feelings for him that went more than friendly. What she really meant was that she was kind of glad it had been him if it had to be somebody. If it had been anyone else, even Ken, she would have suspected that they were secretly overjoyed to be the one to pop her cherry.

Alex obviously respected that it hadn't been something she'd wanted and he'd done his best for her.

Sure it had hurt, but it had also felt better in the end than she could have ever imagined. She still wasn't entirely sure what had happened, it had kind of felt like an orgasm, but different too.

Slowly she felt the tension leak out of Alex's big body, and then soft snores told her that he'd fallen asleep. Probably exhausted. He'd definitely expended more energy than her. All she'd done was lay there.

But she wanted to get through this, more or less intact, and it did seem like the best chance for that was to try and fly under the radar. Not something it seemed Alex excelled at. Privately she wondered if the Wolf would have been less interested in them if Alex wasn't the way he was. He couldn't help it, she got that, but she also thought that the Wolf seemed to enjoy the process of breaking Alex more than he was interested in her.

Which, if she was only in this for herself, would have been a major advantage. But she and Alex were a team, and right now she didn't know if they were winning or losing the long war.

12