Taken By Two

Story Info
I'm forced into sex with two cable guys.
1.4k words
3.43
97.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes sharpened into focus from that blurry uncertain state they get in when you just wake up. His hand was squarely wrapped around my neck. It fit almost comfortably, so that I couldn't fault him for restraining me so handily. My head was on the ground, my arms splayed out, my legs bent, scrambling weakly for any purchase. His breath was right next to my ear, as he whispered threats and thoughts of his. I felt powerless and there was that subtle smile, that upturned corner of the mouth as he whispered his twisted desires.

Heavy footsteps approached from above my head, I tried to bring my eyes high enough to see what I could, but I shouldn't have bothered, as another man hove fully into view. He was business, and carrying a rope. I started to move my arms and flattened my palms onto the cold concrete, ready to spring into some action that I figured I should at least try.

Man number one stopped that from happening as he pushed his other large hand squarely onto the inside of my thigh, pulling my leg apart from the other. His friend suddenly grabbed my right wrist and pulled it far out from my side while man number one relaxed his grip on my neck long enough for them to pull my chest and head up and then tug my arm up and back.

I was now more compromised than before.

I should say I knew the names of the two men. They had been assisting in the set up of my new apartment. They were supposedly the internet guys or something. They were supposed to get all the security details right or something like that. Clearly that hadn't happened. I mean, actually, I'm not sure how this had come about. They were in the apartment, tapping away at some tablets, clucking their teeth as they sorted through my info while I watched some netflix. It wasn't anything right?

I hadn't noticed the silence that descended. The lack of activity.

And here I was, with suddenly a crotch a lot closer to my face than expected. A zipper being unzipped very close to my face. That zzzzziiip, and then the reaching in of his hand as he grabbed with a full-handed fist the cock he had loaded inside. It was drooping a little, relaxed, but still nice and big, girthy, and about a foot from my wide eyes.

He smiled, on the verge of a chuckle but not needing to show that much emotion. He was ready to feel lips wrapped tightly around his dick, and even if I got my lips as wide as I could part them, they'd still be pretty tight around him.

At this point my arms were squarely tied behind me. A short time before, they had lifted me with surprising ease and hauled me to my bed, tying my ankles and my arms at the elbows and wrists. This was a studio, with nice large windows and curtains wide, looking out over the city from the 14th floor.

I was hogtied and on my knees while man two gripped my upper arms securely and held me staring at that cock, bouncing lightly with every motion man one made.

His next motion was unsurprising as he grabbed his dick and shoved it at my mouth. I kept my mouth closed against that still somewhat soft shape, though I could feel it stiffening as it pushed forward against my cheek. Man two grabbed my hair roughly and yanked back. I yelped and in that moment the cock was shoved squarely inside. I wasn't really ready, but it wasn't as bad as I feared. It was filling, but I could sort of breathe through my nose, and I had to, because he was pushing that cock well inside my mouth. He would get it far enough in where I'd suddenly start to gag, and then he'd withdraw just a bit. Maybe he'd withdraw all the way so just the head poked in with my lips sucking helplessly on it, and then he'd shove it back in.

I could feel the precum start to flow, the salty sweet taste as his hormones raged and his body did what it could to lubricate this hole he was fucking. It was nice I'll admit, I've always enjoyed that taste. I had this feeling that he had actually showered pretty recently, though the musty pleasant smell of his crotch was definitely invading all my senses.

I felt man number two get closer behind me, starting to wrap his arms further around me while I struggled with the girthy dick sliding into and out of my mouth. Man two's right hand wandered down to my crotch and started rubbing me, playing with me. Did I mention I was naked? Yeah, I was naked. While he played with me, I felt his other hand drop down my back and he began to squeeze and fondle my ass. His finger played down between my cheeks and toy with my asshole. I suddenly, unexpectedly, moaned as he pressed that finger upward a little.

My mouth wrapped around that dick, a finger pressing into my ass, I moaned, not being able to control myself. A startled shudder ran through the man in front of me, and I could feel the guy behind perk up. They were happy I was enjoying it, even if I wasn't thrilled by this turn of events.

Man number one was getting more rhythmic as man two pulled his own cock out of his pants. Pressed against my back, I could feel him starting to jack off. He worked at me, stroking, rubbing, while his breath came now just a few inches from my cocksucking lips. I was eager as I sucked away, not sure whether I wanted to feel the climax of a throbbing cock blowing its load down my throat, or the freedom after. Either way, I was apparently doing my job as man one started to lean back a little bit. I could see his eyes closing in pleasure as he started to get more frantic.

And then he was there. A few seconds of excited thrusting and I felt him roughly grab the back of my head, shoving my lips far down, maybe all the way down his length as his cum hit the back of my throat. Spurt after spurt, I did my best to swallow, though I felt a mouthful that I just couldn't handle as his dick rested briefly inside me. Meanwhile his partner was ramping himself up, switching from playing with me to playing with my ass, all the while stroking his cock.

Man number one stepped away, muscles relaxed, pose loose as he wiped a bit of cum off his dick with a finger and came back, smearing it across my cheek. He pulled his pants up and tucked away his softening cock into his boxers. He went and looked at the view as man number two suddenly stood up, dropping his hand away from me, leaving me unsatisfied. He came around to my side, grabbed the side of my face with his left hand as he furiously jacked off with his right. Then he ejaculated, spurting his cum onto my cheek, across my nose, even a small bit into my hair, dripping down into my eye. He looked down at me with a satisfied face. Not smiling, but clearly proud of his defiling of me. He stroked his dick against my neck, wiping off the leftover cum onto me before stepping away himself. As he put his dick away, the two of them conversed while looking out the high apartment window.

Meanwhile, exhausted, unable to even free my hands to work on myself since I had gotten surprisingly horny, I just kinda tipped over onto my side, lying helpless on the bed, watching the two men converse.

Finally, man number two turned around, came over and loosened the rope just a little as the other picked up their tools and tablets. Man two left the ropes in their tied but loose state and spoke to me. "You can get the rest of the way out of this." He left me staring out at the city.

I struggled to turn slightly, trying to look over at them exiting. As I watched, man number one turned around just before closing the door and smiled, saying, "And don't worry, we'll be back."