Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning: how he finds her.
1.8k words
3.95
52.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy night in the middle of September, the water beat down on his brow and still he waited. He glanced at his watch. Good, she would be coming by in a moment...

Looking up, he saw her. The object of his desire, walking towards him without a care in the world. She had just finished work and tonight was the night he would have her at last.

He stepped back into the shadow of a nearby tree, listening to the echo of her heels on the deserted road, waiting. Excitement growing in his chest as he went over the plan in his head, counting down to the appointed time when he would grab her.

The click of her heels stopped. He listened, head cocked to one side, wondering what had happened and not daring to leave his hiding place lest she see him and everything be ruined. He heard another voice, higher pitched than that of the woman he planned to attack. He made a snap decision and stepped out with his head slightly lowered, making his way towards them.

Even through the rain he could see that he had made the wrong choice. His original target - though pretty - was not the one. Whoever this other girl was, he would take even greater pleasure in having her than the first. He wondered as he walked hurriedly past them how he would be able to make this work, he had been planning his initial attack for weeks, following the woman to and from work, learning her habits but he could not help himself, he had to have the other.

He got to an alley-way at the end of the street and turned, watching them in the rain as they laughed and talked about their day. Adrenaline was pumping round his body, his heart felt as though it might burst from his chest as he stood pondering whether he was making the right choice.

The women had parted. He would lose his chance for either if he didn't act soon.

Moving forward quickly, he walked towards them, watching his original prey get into her car and head off waving. Once her car had disappeared from view he checked the street was once more deserted and then broke into a run. She must have sensed him coming for she began to trot quickly along the pavement, moving swiftly but not quite fast enough for her to evade him.

He pulled a hood over his face and lunged forward, hand covering her mouth as she tried to scream. Bearing her down onto the pavement, sprawled against her and pushing a rag into her mouth.

She was stronger than she looked: writhing and kicking him as much as she could, struggling with every fibre of her being to get free. He managed with some effort to wrestle her hands behind her back, pushing her against the cold, hard pavement, forcing the oxygen from her lungs and tying rough cord round her wrists to bind her.

"Be quiet now or else!" he growled in her ear.

'I shouldn't have changed my plan', he thought as he pulled her up by her long brown hair and manhandled her into his nearby car. She had managed to scratch his hands and they were now stinging and covered with blood.

Shutting the door, he walked round to the drivers side getting hurriedly into the car, glad to be at last out of the rain. He looked at her properly for the first time, laid awkwardly and still struggling on the back seat of the car, by god she was beautiful!

Though she was extremely dishevelled, he was hard as a rock just looking at her. Her hair was tangled and wild about her face, her make-up had run and given her eyes a wide and frightened look which he loved in a woman, dirt from the pavement was smeared along her cheeks, her ample bosom was heaving, accentuated by the fact that her top was soaking wet and her hands tied behind her back. His eye travelled over her stomach and bare thighs, imagining the delights that awaited him beneath her scant clothing. She let out a strangled scream round the rag in her mouth and struggled harder and harder. This jolted him back to reality. Time to take her to her new home he thought as he started the engine.

A glance in the rear view mirror as he pulled off showed him he had only just escaped with his victim in the nick of time, for there, walking slowly through the rain was a group of people making their way home.

This and the dull throb of pain in his hands gave him a few brief moments of panic as he drove. His intended victim had lived alone and was - as far as he knew - without ties, no one would have missed her for quite some time... He glanced again in the rear view mirror but this time at the girl. She was still struggling. He smiled.

"You can try and escape all you like but unless you calm down and do exactly as I say, there is only one way you're leaving this car and that's dead."

He said this calmly, he had had many girls bound in the back of his car before and he knew exactly the tone to use to make them lay silent. Sure enough, it worked. With a whimper, the girl laid still and closed her eyes tight with fear.

He looked at his surroundings and saw with gladness that he had only another few minutes before taking the turn off to his home. His cock had begun to feel as though it was enclosed in a minute box with no room at all left to expand, it was hurting him but not as much as he planned to hurt her...

He turned left onto a winding country road, hedgerows and trees whizzing quickly by as he drove as fast as he dared towards his house, aching more and more to have her as he got closer. He glanced again at her in the backseat and by the moonlight he could see a tear sliding down her face. Pushing his foot on the accelerator, he moved forward even faster. He loved it when they cried and this just made him want her more.

*********

Rebecca looked out of the window in her office and sighed, she always had to work so late these days. The only plus was that she could get completely up to date without worrying about her colleagues interrupting. Glancing at the clock occasionally, she eventually decided she had done more than enough for one day. Dusk was approaching and before she got home it would be dark.

Shutting down her computer, she heard the "ping" of the lift and wondered whether Michelle from Accounts had stayed after hours too. Picking up her things, she hurried to the elevator and waited impatiently for it to come back. Once inside she jabbed the button for the ground floor rather viciously and ran out into the lobby trying to see who it was that had left just before.

Pulling open the glass doors and shouting goodbye to the receptionist, she trotted out into the road, rain in her eyes and pouring down her face. 'Blast the weather' she thought as she ran towards home keeping her eyes on the ground to avoid tripping. She came to a halt with a jolt as she bumped into someone.

"Hi Becky, how are you?" said Michelle, standing and looking at her in amusement.

"I'm fine... Sorry about that, I thought it was probably you working late" she said laughing.

"No, its fine! I'm sorry for not waiting; I would have thought you'd have left by now!"

"Nah, I have a lot to do. New Management and all that!" Michelle laughed and nodded, then sighed, "I guess we should go really. I didn't like the look of that guy just now..."

"What guy? I didn't see him?" said Rebecca turning her head to look.

"He's gone but you know how it is. You can't be too careful" said Michelle giggling and doing an excellent impression of her Mother.

"That's true!" agreed Rebecca. "I'll wait for you to get into your car and then I'll get going. I don't have far to walk anyway."

"Are you sure honey?" asked Michelle.

"Yes! Now go before we're both dead from cold!"

Michelle turned and half walked, half ran to her car. Waving as she pulled off and disappearing into the night.

Rebecca felt suddenly afraid, alone on the street like this. The lights of Michelle's car were receding fast and she felt she had to hurry. Breaking into a gentle run she moved forward, hurrying towards home.

She sensed more than heard his advancing footsteps, for the noise of the rain on the pavement was like the pounding of stone on stone. Therefore as he grabbed her waist and pushed her to the floor, she was surprised but gathered her wits faster than she might have but for her paranoia.

Once on the ground, she scratched and writhed beneath him, choking round the rag that was pushed into her mouth, his body heavy on hers. Tearing any available flesh she could with her nails, kicking out at him, heart pumping faster and faster as with brute strength he wrenched her arms behind her back, pushing her into the pavement and momentarily winding her. She could feel her cheeks scraping the cold, wet concrete as panic flooded her chest making her heart pound.

"Be quiet now or else!" she heard him growl in her ear.

Her scalp burned as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet, manoeuvring her to his car. He scrabbled with the lock, hand still in her hair, then opened the door and pushed her mercilessly into the back of the car.

Landing there she struggled to get free of her bonds, rough rope cutting into her wrists as she wriggled round on the back seat. After he had gotten into the car, his eyes met hers. She was suddenly terrified. What was he going to do with her? She struggled anew, screaming round the rag, hurting herself in her attempts to get free.

He started the engine and pulled off. 'This was my only chance to escape and I had missed it' she thought bitterly as the lights of the road flashed rhythmically overhead and still she struggled and whimpered. Eventually he said "You can try and escape all you like but unless you calm down and do exactly as I say, there is only one way you're leaving this car and that's dead."

This silenced her. With a final defeated whimper, she shut her eyes tight, praying that she would get out of this alive, praying to be found. She banged her head accidentally against the door as the car turned suddenly and left the noise of the motorway behind. 'Where are we going' she wondered as a tear escaped her closed eyelids and slid down her cheek.