Taken Ch. 1

Story Info
She is taken to a magical world to be HIS.
1k words
3.82
73.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was at home, in her small house in the country. Not that her place was anything special, but it was hers, and her nearest neighbor was over a mile away. She slowly walked into her bedroom, and started taking off her clothing as she headed to the master bathroom. When she was naked, she started a warm luxurious bubble bath and added her patchouli bath oil to the steamy water. Glancing at her reflection in the mirror she paused to gaze at herself as she never had before.

She stood to get a better view of her naked body. Her blue-black hair waved softly from her head to the backs of her calf's, her silvery gray eyes shone as she looked at herself, her full breasts heaved as her breath quickened, and her copper colored skin flushed a rosy hue.

Her hand moved over her slightly rounded tummy of its own accord and cupped her heavy breast. Then her other hand snaked up and started to roll her extended nipple between her fingers, both nipples hardened almost instantly and her breathing became even faster. A warm heat flooded her body, and between her thighs became moist and began tingling. She had never felt these sensations before and she became a little giddy.

But the sound of her bath water recalled her to her surroundings. She quickly went over, turned off the water and slipped into her old-fashioned footed bathtub. Once in the water her thoughts returned to her body, and the feelings her hands had invoked.

As she lay in the tub, the bath oils made her skin feel very soft, and as she tried to wash her body, one hand seemed determined to caress her full breasts, and the other hand was determined to reach between her slightly parted legs. Her skin flushed as the fingers of one hand played with her heavy breasts, and the fingers of the other continuously caressed between her legs trying to find her most sensitive spot, and once they found it massaging it with no thought as to why. Her lips parted in a soft but deep throated moan, as unable to stop herself she reached the peak of pleasure too quickly. The quick release of the tension caused her whole body to convulse in pleasure, spilling water out of the tub.

At the sound of the water hitting the tile floor she was wrenched back to reality. She quickly removed her hands from her body and lay there for a moment, embarrassed and shocked at what she had done, and at how good it had felt. Then she got out of the tub and covered herself in a huge bath towel, wrapping her hair into a turban with a second. Letting the water out of the tub she moved into her bedroom and rubbed the towel over her body to dry off. When she felt the sensation of the rough terry-cloth towel on her sensitive skin she blushed from head to toe, thinking of what it would feel like to... she couldn't finish the thought.

She quickly covered her body with her pajamas and jumped into bed. This was just not something she had ever done before. Exhausted, she dropped off to sleep as soon as her head hit her pillow. As soon as He saw she was fully asleep he used his powers to transport her through the portal between the worlds. He watched as her figure slowly appeared on the bed he had prepared for her. His eyes shone with lust, and his lips twisted in an evil smile as he sensed her innocence, and the erotic nature of her dreams.

Her body was covered too well for what he was planning, so with a small gesture he redressed her in a silver very sheer, very silky night dress. Her perfect breasts were very clearly seen through the fabric as was the dark bush between her thighs. The cloth of the gown gently surrounded her luscious body and made her seem to glow and shimmer. For a moment he almost dispensed with his plan and took her right there and then. He longed to remove the garment he had only just placed her in, but for now he would simply wait for her to wake up.

He looked around the room to make sure everything was right for the scene they were to play when she woke. The stone walls were covered in black furs and black tapestries worked in silver thread, they were there to keep out the cold, which they didn't do. There was also a blazing fire in a huge stone fireplace, with hundreds of candles on the mantle and around the dark room. Soft black furs and black throw rugs with silver magical symbols covered the cold stone floor. The bed was a large wooden piece of furniture with four posts and an embroidered canopy. All the bedding was pitch black, and the canopy was like a tapestry, also black and covered in silver embroidered magical symbols. There was only two other pieces of furniture, a large footed bath tub full of lavender scented water kept magically warm, and a large locked cabinet with magical symbols engraved all over its wooden surface, in it were the instruments he planned to use on her.

Suddenly he realized she was waking and he quickly left the room. As he left, with another small gesture, he magically made the window and door disappear from her sight. With another gesture, and a little more magical energy, he transported his full length viewing mirror to the room, and placed it where he could see everything that happened. The scene was set, now to see what the player did when she woke.

He transported himself to his room from outside the door. Standing in front of his own mirror, he saw within the intricately carved frame, instead of his own reflection, the scene of her room, shown in its glass. He magically pulled a chair to him and sat watching his mirror. When she didn't move he frowned. He was getting impatient, so he softly called telepathically to her, "Wake little one... Come on... Wake up... You have slept long enough, it is time for you to wake. "