Taken from Work

Story Info
Jessica's taken when she tries to sneak out for a smoke.
2.7k words
4.11
49.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tossing the last box into the cardboard dumpster I glanced back at the back door, I figured no one would miss me for a couple minutes so I lit up a smoke. As I was standing there, sheltered behind the dumpster so no one could spot me smoking in my uniform I heard some raised voices. It sounded like some teens fighting, rolling my eyes I stubbed out the cigarette and went to investigate. They were near the back of the alley, too far for anyone to see unless they came out of the rear doors to one of the shops. I picked up my pace when I realized one of them was on the ground, before I could take in my surroundings and see what was really going on I shouted, "Lay off him, or I'll call the cops!"

Then I froze. These were men, not teens like I thought, and the ones standing had guns in their hands, half of which were now pointed on me. I could see the guy on the ground, blood dripping from his mouth staring at me in amazement. My focus didn't stay on him for long though, one of the guys closest to me motioned me forward with his gun. I could feel my heart in my throat, and my feet felt like cement bricks as I tried to lift them. Apparently I wasn't moving at a fast enough pace though so he reached out and grabbed my arm, yanking me so I was in the center of their circle.

I looked around me and counted eight men, not including the one on the ground. I was greatly outnumbered and most definitely out gunned. I wondered how long I had been gone from work, time seemed to have slowed down, surely they noticed I was missing and would come find me right? But in my heart I knew I was lying to myself, we were over staffed and I volunteered to do the boxes because I knew I could sneak in a smoke and not be missed. One of the men stepped up to me and tilted my face up using his gun under my chin. I stayed as still as possible while he looked me over, "I thought you said you were by yourself Charlie, whose this?"

His eyes never left mine, but it was clear that he was talking to the guy on the ground. Charlie spoke from somewhere to my left, "I am alone, I don't know her."

I jumped as someone from behind me started to pat me down, I stilled though as I felt the pressure from the gun still under my chin. I continued to watch the man in front of me his eyes flitting from my face to the smokes and lighter removed from my pocket. He glanced behind me for a second and nodded, I could sense the guy behind me stepping away and then, and then his eyes were back on my face. A slow grin started to spread, "Answer me this, how did you expect to call the cops with no cell phone?"

I shook my head slowly, "I was bluffing, sometimes kids come back here so they can fight without being seen on cameras. They usually take off pretty fast then."

I wanted to shrink down as he started to laugh, "No phone, no cameras, seems you overstepped this time didn't you."

He looked down at Charlie, "You have one week Charlie. After that, my patience runs out."

I let out a breath of relief when he removed his gun from its place under my chin, which quickly turned into a short high pitched noise as his hand clenched around my elbow, the other hand holding the gun suddenly pressed into my lower back. "Just in case you're lying Charlie, the girl is coming with me. You pay me back I might let her go, if not... well it's not like you know her so it doesn't matter to you what I do at that point right?"

Charlie looked at me and shook his head sadly as I was led away from him. As we neared the back door to my work I willed some one to come look for me and then call the cops. I must have twitched towards the door because the guy holding me chuckled, "Ah, so Charlie must have been telling the truth. What a bad coincidence for you, I recognize your uniform now, you work at the barber shop. For your sake you better hope that he comes through on his bargain. I must say he's pushed his luck with me as far as it'll extend, I wonder how much your life is worth to a total stranger."

I struggled to find my voice, it cracked when I did, "But, but please! If you know the truth just let me go now, I promise I won't say anything!"

His arm only gripped tighter on me, as if sensing that I might make a run for it, I only had to feel the gun against my back to know what would happen if I was stupid enough to try it. His voice held an amused edge, "You see, maybe I would have believed you if you hadn't already threatened to call the cops. I don't know you, I don't know if I can trust your word. So I think you will come with me, so I can decide if I trust you enough to let you go, or if you're a risk."

There was a white van at the mouth of the alley, I could see people on the other side in the parking lot, no one even glanced in our direction. The driver hopped out, wearing cargo shorts and a blue polo shirt, he looked like a delivery man, I kept my mouth shut but pleaded to him with my eyes, hoping he would sense something wrong. He glanced at me for a moment and my heart lifted thinking he was going to help me, right up until he opened his mouth, "whose this boss?"

As he guided me into the van, which I now saw had two wooden benches along the length of the van, my captor gave a short laugh, "A new pet for a week or so, she's Charlie's collateral."

There was only room for four to a side, and with eight guys and me that left me without a seat. I held in the tears as my captor, the apparent leader to this gang, tucked his gun away and brought me onto his lap at the same time as the door closed, along with any chance of escape.

Everyone was watching me, waiting to see what I would do. I didn't have any windows to look out of so I had no way of knowing which direction we were going. We bumped along, every now and then jolting me further against my captor, by the time we reached our destination I was completely aware of his hardened erection under my lap, and I knew that he knew I knew. The door was open and everyone but us piled out, one of the guys turned back in question, but my captor waved him away, "Go inside, we're going to have a little chat."

Shrugging the guy turned away and followed the others. I was still sitting on his lap, mind reeling so much that I didn't notice his hands slowly rubbing my thighs, it wasn't until his hands creeped upwards to my breasts did I stiffen and catch my breath. He lowered his mouth to my ear, nipping at his and his thumbs rubbed circles forcing my nipples to stand erect against my flimsy bra. I was wearing one of those lace ones, that didn't really give support but were cute as hell. His breath tickled my neck as he spoke, "I get the feeling you want to walk away from this at some point, yes?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice to not betray how scared I was. I let out a small whimper as he let go of my breasts and reached for the hem of my shirt. He lifted his up, and I reluctantly raised my hands so he could remove it. He pushed me off his lap to my knees, and he undid the belt of his jeans, "You're going to show me how much you want me to trust you. But remember if you're teeth so much as graze my cock, I'll blow your brains out."

I nodded again, and watched him remove himself from his pants, his cock was bigger than I realized confined in his jeans. But I reached out with a hand and slowly lowered my mouth onto it, I used my saliva to quickly lube my hand as I worked it up and down his shaft, along with my mouth. But he wasn't having that he quickly removed my hand and grabbed my hair, he started to shove my face onto his cock, getting further and further down my throat each time, I was choking on his and gobs of saliva were flying everywhere. I braced my hands on his thighs as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Suddenly he held my head still as he shot a load down my throat, he pulled out and closed my mouth, "You're going to swallow that."

I did, as I stared into his eyes. I reached for my shirt but his foot shot out and stepped down on it. "Pet's don't need clothes, in fact, you can remove those pants as well."

As he pulled his jeans up, he watched me slither out of mine. His belt was still off, he reached out to me and bent me over his lap. I yelped as he looped the belt around my wrists, binding them behind my back, and again louder and his hand came down on my ass. His fingers felt along my underwear and my face burned in shame as his fingers dipped around the fabric and felt my lips, glistening with moisture. "Hm, I think you're going to enjoy your week with us pet. Your pussy is just dripping right now."

His hand came out and he slapped me again, causing me to shout out in pain, and then he lifted me off him and guided me out of the van into a large garage. I was pretty sure we were in a warehouse until we walked through a door into a huge house. I wasn't certain but based on the sheer size of the place we were out on an acreage of some sort. We walked down a hallway to what looked like a pool hall, inside were two of the guys who had been in the van. My captor pushed me ahead of him and I stumbled, I would have fallen over completely if a different set of hands hadn't caught me. "Tyler, why don't you take my pet here while I go check on Billy?"

Tyler, massaged my shoulders, "Sure thing Jack, I won't let her out of my sight."

My captor, Jack, grinned and headed out the same door we entered through. Tyler looked me up and down, his eyes lingering on my very see through bra and then to my panties. Eventually he worked his way back up to my eyes and I could see his bright blue eyes shining in excitement. "What's your name?"

I was still caught in how electric his eyes looked when I answered, "Jessica."

When all of a sudden I could see stars, he had slapped me, "Wrong answer. You're a pet, you don't get to have any name unless we give you one."

His hand slipped around my throat, squeezing slightly, not enough to choke me but enough to let me know he could. I tried to keep my face still, as not to show how frightened I was. I couldn't understand how I ended up here, I hoped that someone at work realized I wasn't there but noticed my purse was still in the back room and had called the cops. If they haven't noticed my purse yet though they might assume I just left on my own and quit.

Tyler rested his free hand on my hip and slowly trailed his fingers up to my breasts, his eyes bore into mine as he pinched a nipple through the thin fabric of my bra. I let out a gasp as he pinched tighter, he let go and the blood flooded back into my nipple. My face flushed red in shame as I realized that both nipples were now clearly hard. I bit my lip as his hand now slipped down slowly to slowly rub my pussy through my panties. I struggled against the belt on my wrists, to distract myself from the growing wetness now soaking my panties.

Tyler smirked, "You're a dirty little pet aren't you? I've barely touched you and you're practically humping my hand like a bitch in heat."

I stilled when I realized he was right, I was grinding against his hand. His smile grew wider and he let go of my neck. "Go stand in front John and then remove your panties"

I turned around and saw the other guy who had been in the room playing pool was now sitting on a couch watching me, with a nod from Tyler I walked slowly across the room to John. Tyler close behind me chuckled, "Drop them."

I struggled for a minute to figure out how, with my wrists bound behind me I could only grab a small section and wiggle my hips as if giving a private dance. Once I got them past my hips they fell down to my ankles on their own. Tyler pulled a small switch knife out of his pocket and cut the straps to my bra, then he undid it and let that fall to the ground as well. He pushed me forward then and John reached his hands up to grab my hips and guide me down so I was straddling him. I gasped again as he took my nipple into his mouth, Tyler grabbed the belt that held my hands behind me and lifted me of and forward, with his other hand he started to rub my pussy, letting the moisture lube his fingers.

Between the two mens ministrations I was getting closer and closer to the edge, I knew that I shouldn't be enjoying myself, I didn't want them touching my body and yet I could feel my orgasm building. I felt myself shudder in pleasure, and John bit down on my nipple and finally I came, collapsing forward and resting my head on Johns shoulder. As I came down from my high I realized John was removing his pants underneath me. Tyler helped him position me so that John's swollen erection was rubbing against my clit. He lowered me down so that he was completely inside me and just held me there, I wiggled against him thinking that maybe thats what he wanted when Tyler chuckled again, "God you are such a slut. I bet you would let us do anything to you."

I froze as I felt his hands caress my ass, his finger gently pressing against my hole. He moved his finger and I felt him spit directly on the hole, John's hands went to my hips to steady me, I moaned in pain as I felt Tyler's dick pressing against my hole, forcing its way slowly inside, he took his time letting me get used to the feeling of having two dicks inside me at once. I had tears silently rolling down my face as the two guys started to get into a rhythm, once they found their groove though I could feel that pull in my stomach coming faster and stronger than ever before, I screamed out as I came again and as if that was a signal the men started fucking me harder and harder, I was bouncing around between them losing myself in the pleasure.

Tyler moaned, "Oh fuck every time she cums she gets tighter, shit!"

He came inside my ass and pulled out, John kept bouncing me up and down and a few seconds after he came too. He shoved me off of him and I fell to my knees on the ground, still panting from what happened.