Taken: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no time to think about my first encounter with anal sex, except to say a quick prayer of thanks that it was the leader who took me since he seemed to most know what he was doing, as two more men grabbed me, one taking my cunt and the other my mouth. I glanced over to the other woman and she two was being fucked by two men, on her hands and knees as one was in her mouth and the other may have been in her pussy or ass but I was unable to tell from my angle.

As I watched the man in her mouth pulled out and came copiously all over her face and breasts. Then the men started fucking me in earnest and I lost track of what she was doing. I was shocked when both men pulled out to cum on my face and pussy, a trend that continued the rest of the night. Within minutes I was covered in cum and I looked over to see the other woman was too.

Finally, the men wore out and she and I laid there panting, soaked in the men's juices. The leader walked over and looked down at us giving one short command "Clean each other up."

We turned to each other and licked and sucked until each of us was clean, once again she sucked all the juices out of me and for the first time I drank cum out of a wet pussy and swallowed as the leader watched and occasionally nodded at me. When we were clean we laid there holding and stroking each other, but in a friendly, not sexy way. Finally, she and the men caught their breaths, dressed and left. And I was alone with the leader.

My heart racing I watched as he walked over to the bed, his expression foreboding as he looked down at me. He sat down and felt a power emanate from him as my nipples tighten and my pussy dampened in response to his look. I sat there silently for long moments as his eyes pierced me, then finally he spoke. "From now on you are mine. You will do as I say and will be available to me whenever I want you. When I don't need you, you will continue your life as before, but when you I want you, you will abandon it and again become my whore and slut." A fierce stab of excitement went through me at his words and I continued to listen spellbound knowing he was not telling something I might become but instead what I already was.

"You are never to question me, or disobey me or I will punish you." I shuddered slightly at that, knowing that his punishments would be swift and harsh. "I will abuse you and humiliate you and treat you like the slut and whore that you know you are. Others have not recognized that need in you adequately, and you have needed to be treated harshly. Your cunt has throbbed and wanted a strong man to take control of it and you. I am that man." I lowered my eyes, knowing he spoke the truth but unable to face him with such honesty about my deep dark desires. My head bowed I accepted his words and even though still shamed by it I grew even more excited as he fulfilled my truest wishes with his words.

"I am your master. Do you understand me whore?" From far away I heard my voice respond, "Yes, Master," as I willingly and fully gave him total control over my body, my life and my will.

I looked up at him with awe and devotion in my eyes, ready to obey any command he gave me, ready to become his slut and whore any time he needed me to. I knew he would use and debase me in the future and give me to others for their filthy pleasures, but all I cared about were the times I would fulfill his pleasures, serve him and be his.

He grinned down at me, the evil gleam once again in his eyes. "Very good. Now get cleaned up and dressed. You disgust me lying there smelling of sex and looking like a used up whore. I will be in touch when I want to use you."

I stood, already a little stiff and sore in certain areas and headed to the bathroom to obey him. As he started to leave he turned and in a loud voice said to me, "Oh, and I almost forgot; I don't want you to let your husband fuck you for three days. I don't care how you keep him from it but obey me. Your cunt is mine alone until I decide he can fuck you again. Do you understand?" I nodded slowly and moved into the bathroom.

Once under a hot shower I began to cry because his final words had made me realize I had not thought of my husband once while all those men fucked me. And I cried harder when I realized this stranger, whose name I still did not know, owned me and I would obey and deny my husband access to my pussy on his command. I had no choice. My body was no longer mine to determine what would happen to it. It, and I, belonged to him.

12