Taken Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

"Nice lay. The guys were right. There's breakfast on the house over at the Lion's Den, if you want it," the man said as he pulled up his trousers and headed for the door.

Noah the male prostitute, Noah thought, as he rolled off the bed and walked off to the shower again.

There were no trucks in front of the cabin, although there were a few in front of the Lion's Den. Time for him to see if the Lion's Den served a breakfast that made up for all the energy he'd been drained of and then, he guessed, to put in a call to Mason to come get him. It was obvious that John hadn't really been advertising for a hiking buddy.

* * * *

"You going up on the trail too?" Noah turned to see a man in his forties, in hiking gear, and with a weighty backpack at his feet. There were two men standing with him—another older man, but muscular and with a Marine buzz cut like the first. And then there was a short, young redhead, pretty much the same cut of young man as Noah was except for the coloring.

"I had hoped to, but my hiking partner didn't show. It's not good to try to hike in the mountains alone."

"You going north on the Skyline Drive or south on the Blue Ridge Parkway? I'm Dale, by the way. In banking in Washington, D.C. I try to do the trail regularly to keep in shape." There was no doubt that Dale was in shape.

"I was going to go north on to Front Royal. I'm a student at Shenandoah University. Freshman. Name's Noah."

"We're going north too," Dale said. "Would be happy for you to go along. This here's Howard, he's got a construction company in Alexandria. And Kyle. He's a student too. George Mason. He's along for the company. You got your gear in order?"

"Not the provisions, sorry," Noah said. "The other guy was supposed to bring those—and pay for the park pass."

"Would love to have you along. I can take care of everything. You could just keep us good company, if you're willing. Uh, how old are you, by the way?"

"If I'm willing?" Noah asked.

"He means if you'll take our cocks—Dale's and mine," Howard spoke up for the first time. "That's what Kyle's along for. We heard guys talkin' about you inside."

Noah shouldn't have been surprised, and he wasn't really. They were standing on the porch into of a gay tavern. The three had probably stayed in one of the cabins in back. They might have been quite aware of what was happening in Noah's cabin.

"I'm over eighteen," Noah answered.

"Sorry that Howard was so bald about it," Dale said, "but the bartender said you took cock—that you were abandoned here. That you take a lot of cock. I see the taxi pulling up to take me up to the park entrance. You want to come or not?"

They didn't fuck him the first night. They made good time—the other three were in excellent shape and Noah managed. Dale and Howard saw that he wasn't toned up for the hiking yet, though, so when they reached the Dundo Group Camp facilities and set up tents far enough from any of the other hikers to not draw attention, they took care of supper and then let Noah rest. Each of them, in turn, though, went into Kyle's tent, and the shimmering of the tent wall and the sound of grunts in two different tones each time made clear to Noah that Kyle was being fucked.

The next night they stopped some twenty miles further on, at the Lewis Mountain camping grounds. This time they overshot the camp by a quarter of a mile and camped in a glen well off the trail. Howard fucked Kyle while he sat on a log and Kyle sat on his cock facing him, while Dale fixed dinner of noodles and Snickers bars. Noah sat to the side and watched, with both of the older men watching him to see if he'd bolt. He didn't. Kyle's wrists were tied behind his back with a leather strap—a favorite fetish of Howard's, Noah was to learn—and fucked himself on Howard's cock using the leverage of his feet. Both men were naked and both had beautiful bodies for their ages. Dale was just in briefs himself and Noah could clearly see that he was in erection.

"Come to my tent with me," Dale said to Noah after they'd finished eating. Howard and Kyle, who had finished the fuck late, were still eating. Howard was still sitting on the log and Kyle was sitting on the ground between Howard's thighs.

Noah stood to follow Dale into his tent, but Kyle arrested their movement. "Pay him, Dale."

"He's being provisioned," Dale answered.

"Don't be cheap, Dale. And don't give it away so cheaply, Noah. I get $25 a fuck and you provide my provisions too. Don't shortchange him."

"OK, OK," Dale said. "I'll give it to him in the tent."

Noah turned to thank Kyle, but he already had his head turned and was sucking on Howard's cock.

Dale gave it to Noah in the tent. He was a lover, like Mr. Connor was, not just a fucker. They lay stretched out on a sleeping bag on top of an air mattress in the close confines of the tent. Dale prepared Noah, embracing him and kissing him on the lips, throat, and nipples while he divested Noah of his T-shirt, shorts, and briefs. He nudged Noah into a 69 position that Noah finally figured out, and the two men sucked each other off, neither going to ejaculation. Then Dale was embracing Noah chest to chest again, holding him close and stroking his cock—not allowing Noah to handle his and not letting up on the stroking despite Noah's begging until Noah had come.

Then, still holding Noah in the embrace and kissing him, Dale moved his hand lower, working first one finger and then another and another, up to the knuckle, into Noah's hole and nearly fist fucking him. Noah writhed and moaned and begged for the cock until Dale rolled over on top of him, between his legs; pulled his pelvis up with an arm under his waist; penetrated him with a hard, thick, long cock; and fucked him in ever-increasing pace for a good fifteen minutes before he came.

Noah lay there, panting and exhausted—and satiated in a way he hadn't been since lying under Mr. Connor. He wasn't given time to rest, though. As soon as Dale was gone from the tent, Howard was there. He was a no play sort of guy, rolling Noah on his stomach, pinning his wrists behind his back and tying them off with the leather strap after strapping Noah's buttocks a couple of times to hear him suck his breath in and cry out, and then slid in hard and deep and fucked the shit out of Noah.

Dale carried Noah back to his own tent and then the two went back to sharing Kyle.

The next night, camping off the trail just short of the Thornton Gap entrance to the park was nearly a repeat, although Noah had toughened up and moved up in experience enough to take more of the initiative. It was his turn, on his own initiative to ride Howard's cock while the man sat on a log and Dale and Kyle prepared the dinner and then, later, he walked to Dale's tent first, with Dale following him, and Dale lay on his back with his arms over his head and Noah grasping the man's arms while he straddled Dale's hips and rode his cock.

Noah was learning to do more than just submit to a man. And on this night, he was $100 richer than when he'd come on the trail and had earned nearly $125 before. This hiking was proving to be profitable—which gave Noah pause for thought.

At the Matthews Arms campground—or, rather, a quarter mile beyond it and off the trail—the men didn't have the complete privacy they may have expected. Two other men entered camp as they were setting up and started setting up camp themselves.

If Noah thought Dale and Howard would be upset at the intrusion, he was wrong. The two sets of men knew each other. "This is Charles from Leesburg and Malcolm, also from Leesburg," Dale said, introducing the two to Noah. "Malcolm's an Orthopedist."

"He's a stunner," Malcolm said, giving Noah an appreciating look. "I'll give him—"

"I'll pay him $200 to fuck him right now," Charles broke in to say.

He was another lover, covering Noah with kisses in his tent while stripping him and putting him into a 69 positions. Noah thought that maybe he and Dale went to the same school of debaucher. Between sucking and stroking him, the man had Noah begging for mercy, and when the cock penetrated him, it caressed every inch of Noah's shimmering, expanding walls, as it invaded to the quick of him and played him deep in his soft core like a violin concerto.

"You were lovely—are lovely, because I'm not finished," Charles whispered after the first fuck. Noah groaned, but he got a little jolt of pleasure too, knowing this wasn't over. "I want to see you after this hike. I'll leave you my card. You will come over to Leesburg."

"I'm at school in Winchester. I have no transportation to get to Leesburg. Oh shit. Oh fuck." Charles was finger fucking him, with three fingers. The index finger had found Noah's prostate. He was breathing hard, opening his legs, giving the man fuller access. The hand was in to the knuckles. If nothing else, Noah had been reamed wide over the past few days. Both Dale and Charles took advantage of that.

"I own a car dealership in Fairfax," Charles said. "I'll give you a car. It won't be a new one, but it will be a nice one. But then you'll have to be available to me when I want you."

"Oh FUCK!" Noah cried out. The knuckles had breached his hole. Charles didn't make him suffer, though. He rolled over on top of him, extracted his hand, inserted his dick, and started to pump.

The fisting had been useful to Noah. That night the doctor—Malcolm—and Howard sandwiched him in a double fuck. Howard tied his wrists behind his back again and he was saddled on Howard's cock, Howard on his back and holding Noah's waist in his hands, while the doctor fucked him from behind, sliding his cock along the top of Howard's buried staff. His thought on that, forcing his mind through the pain of having two cocks inside him at once, was that it was fortunate he'd been doubled twice in Waynesboro, that much of Charles' fist had been up there earlier, and that he was earning $50 rather than $25 in a single taking.

By the time they got to Front Royal, Noah had the cards of four men who wanted to pay him for sex, plus entry into a hiking club for men who hiked the Appalachian Trail as a cover for taking young men out into the woods and fucking them silly. All for pay. He'd come back to school with almost $500 more than he'd gone up into the mountains with. And against this he was bowlegged sore for several days, but toughening up, had some memories of pain overtaken with pleasure, gained quite a lot of experience in having sex with men, and had a plan for turning a profit for several more years.

He also had a very nice Mustang to drive—used, but a classic in good running order.

Two months later, when one of Noah's classmates asked him if he had a summer job lined up, Noah just smiled and said he did. He didn't tell the classmate what it was, though. The same classmate asked him if he was going to continue with his theater arts study.

"I think there's a glut of trained talent going into New York," the classmate said. "And that's the only place you can even start making a living as chorus in plays. And even there—"

"Yes, I think I'm headed to New York when this degree is finished," Noah broke in. "And I think I can earn a living there OK."

"Maybe so," the classmate said. He was a little dubious, but if anyone could, Noah probably could. He was an angel, and probably the best singer, artist, and dancer in his class. The classmate didn't have a clue how Noah planned to earn his keep in New York—indeed what was proving to be profitable right here in Virginia, sitting next to the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12