Taken in Battle Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman named Skara is taken by a rival tribe...
1.6k words
4.12
128.4k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The procession through the snow was slow and tiresome; the tribe was making little headway but yet could not stop...the mountain passes were dangerous at the best of times but there had been a marked increase in raids and attacks by the Ice Men so stopping was not an option.

Most of the tribe were on foot as the majority of the members were men and women. No children had survived the winter which was why the Chief had made the decision to migrate to the warmer regions beyond the mountains, away from the hard weather and midnight raids. Only the Chief, his sons and his 2nd wife were on horseback, everyone else was trudging through the knee deep snow in thick deer hide boots that offered some protection from the snow and ice.

Skara glanced up at the Chief's eldest son, Ronan and glared, "Bastard..." she muttered as she gripped her bone handled blade harder. Skara was one of the younger members of the tribe, having just 19 years, she was also the youngest warrior they had...and one of the most skilled. Her father had trained her since she could walk so that fighting with an axe, blade or bare hands seemed as natural as breathing. The young woman was dressed like all the others; thick pair of deer hide boots, several layers of thick wool undergarments which were all covered with a heavy fur coat with rabbit fur lined hood. She also had thick fur gloves that had become supple and pliable from use. Skara had tried to set herself apart from the other women who all wore their hair tied up with strips of coloured cloth; Skara had chosen to have her dirty blonde hair left down, with plats at irregular intervals around her head.

"Who's a bastard?" a musical voice asked.

Skara looked around and smirked when she saw Aurelia walking beside her, clad in her usual furs and carrying a roman sword; Aurelia had been conceived during a raid by roman soldiers when the tribe had been South of the wall. Her mother had given the new-born babe a roman name rather than a more common one; no one had bothered to ask why and Aurelia was seen as a rarity among the tribe...She was beautiful in a very Roman way with silky black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Ronan, he came to my tent again last night," Skara glared once more at the back of Ronan's arrogant head as he rode beside his father, "begging to sleep with me. He said I owed him and I should just shut up and spread my legs, cause either way...he was gonna be fucking me."

Aurelia laughs and looks ahead, "You could do worse. He's handsome enough, if you like fools and he's a good enough fighter when it comes to it. I hear he's fathered two babes on some fisher's wives at the harbour, so you know he'll be of use."

The younger woman rolled her eyes, "He's a selfish brute and he believes all women in the land are for his use-" Skara stopped dead and listened closely; there was no sound but the wailing of the wind...but something was wrong...

"Why did you-" Aurelia dropped to her knees, a hand at her throat as blood soaked the front of her furs. An arrow protruded from her neck, embedded so deep that only the red feathers were visible.

Skara had no time to be shocked as a rain of arrows descended on the tribe; panic ensued as the horses carrying the Chief and his family reared in fear and bolted. The whirling snow made it impossible for any of the warriors to see their enemies or fire their own arrows. Skara threw herself to the ground and kept her head shielding with her arms as arrows continued to rain down; warriors were crying out in shock and pain as they were hit. From her position on the ground, Skara failed to see the figure's emerging from the snow, all clad in white fur clothes so they blended in almost perfectly. She glanced up and gasped before rolling to the side as a man yelled and brought down his axe directly where Skara had been lying.

The young woman leapt to her feet and brought her blade up just in time to defer the man's second blow with his axe. Skara moved with amazing quickness to bury her second, hidden blade into the man's belly. He died with a grunt and fell sideways into the deep snow...Skara looked around and swallowed, there was only a handful of her tribe left standing, the Chief lay dead, as did his son's, as well as countless others. The Ice Men were violently efficient and never carried out a raid without at least 40 members...Few survived their attacks and they occurred so fast that it was almost impossible to escape.

A white fur clad warrior walked over Skara and snatched her weapons before pulling his hood back. He was young, perhaps a year or so older than Skara herself and handsome, the man gripped Skara's chin and turned her head this way and that before smirking, "She's strong, we'll take her. Kill others or have your fun first boys then kill them," he knocks Skara to her knees then turns to his men, "take the weapons and stores, and leave the bodies for the wolves."

Skara was too shocked by what she had just witnessed to fight, and it would have been pointless anyway...the Ice Men were brutal and cared little for life. Even the lives of their own would be forfeit if they failed to show their worth. Children born to the Ice Men tribe were tested from birth; if the new-born babe did not hold a dagger that had been pressed to his or her hand...the baby was deemed weak and left to die.

Another warrior walked over to Skara and began binding her hands tightly behind her back with a length of leather, "You should watch this, it'll make you wet for the Chief. He likes them wet." The man laughed and dragged his captive over to the small group of survivors; Skara saw that the Chief's young wife was still alive, she was his second wife and was aged 24, a good age for breeding it was said.

The remaining men had their throats cut, it was quick and efficient. That left Skara, the Chief's wife Val, and another woman who was nearing 50. The warrior holding Skara laughed again and pointed at Val, "Fuck that one; she looks like she needs a good cock up her cunt."

Val was dragged into the circle of Ice Men and pushed to the ground by a large warrior who made short work of opening her clothes. He did not bother opening them fully, it would only let the cold in...All he needed was a small gap. The other men called out and laughed as Val struggled and tried to get away but the large warrior was evidently very strong; he pinned the woman down on her back and forced her legs open. Skara watched in disgust as the man pushed two fingers up inside Val and yelled out in annoyance, "Dry as old bone this one!"

The warrior holding Skara laughed, she could feel the rumble in his chest, even through the thick furs, "Rub some snow on her, the bitch looks as cold as ice anyway!" The other's laughed and watched as the warrior grabbed a handful of snow and rubbed it against the sensitive flesh of Val's pussy.

Val yelled in shock as the cold snow was forced against her pussy, some was even pushed inside her to make her wet enough so the warrior could rape her. The ice felt red hot against her sensitive skin.

Skara tried to turn her head away; she had no desire to watch a member of her tribe be raped for the amusement of these brutes. The warrior holding her however struck her on the back of the head with the back of his axe and muttered, "Watch, or you'll be next!" So Skara had little choice but to watch as the large warrior unlaced his breeches and thrust himself inside the still struggling Val. She cried out in shock and pain as he thrust back and forth, his thick cock stretching her pussy with every movement.

"I've had tighter, she feels like she's had a dozen cocks up here already!" The large warrior smirks and thrusts forward hard, which caused Val to cry out. The other men grin and some reach into their breeches and begin to stroke their own cock.

The first warrior, who took Skara's weapons doesn't appear to be watching the scene in front of him. He kept his ice blue eyes on Skara, a smirk playing across his lips. The grunts and moans from the large warrior and Val echo off the snow covered cliffs either side of the small group.

A loud groan signals the large warrior has reached his climax; he smirks at the now sobbing Val and pulled out before he tucked his cock back inside his breeches and stood up, "So, Tristan what now?"

The first warrior, who is called Tristan, glanced at Skara before smirking, "We'll head back, leave that one...unless you want her, eh Daganet?"

Daganet, the large warrior smirked, "Nah, I've my woman at home."

"Aye, leave her then. Come on, move out!" Tristan called and pulled up his hood before he smirked, "Make sure that one doesn't get away, there's something about her..."

The man holding Skara pushes her forward, headlong into her new life...