Taken In Moonlight

Story Info
Two intruders turn on big girl Kaitlin.
2.1k words
4.41
63.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spider1
Spider1
389 Followers

The humidity must be 90 percent, Kaitlin thought as she rose from her bed. The fans weren't doing the trick tonight. She walked into her kitchen, taking some water from the fridge. The cool air pinged her bare nipples out as she stood in front of the open door. The clock read 1:30.

She stepped to the window, looking out over the moonlit field and distant tree-line, the crickets and night bugs sawing away. Kaitlin was happy with the small, rural house. It was in her budget after moving out on her boyfriend and she liked the space and quiet. Best move she ever made. After three years her ex totally took her for granted, his snide comments about her weight, in public even, wore Kaitlin down. After she found out he was banging some airhead, twig titty dancer she packed her things, left a stack of bills and no forwarding address. Good riddance, she thought.

Her weight had always been a vexing concern for her. At 5'11 Kaitlin was a big woman all around, stunning in every way. Her big, brown eyes matched her long, wavy chestnut hair. Her full lips parted to the whitest smile. For years she struggled with diets and abuse of her body to keep the pounds down. Finally at 32 she slowly grew to accept herself and embrace her sexuality at the same time. Always interested in erotica and never shy about sex, Kaitlin discovered magazines and videos that featured women just like her boundlessly enjoying all aspects of sex. She became bolder but her ex had even less interest in her. Her breasts had expanded to a full and luscious 42DD with wide, pink nipples. She loved the full contour of her belly and even had the button pierced with a jeweled chain. Her hands slid back to grip the firm roundness of her ass cheeks.

She smiled, thinking of Mark. She had met him on-line a few weeks ago and they had had a few great sessions since then. It was such a pleasure being with a man who loved big girls. He called her "Bubbles" sometimes because the booming girth of her ass. She wished he were here now. Friday night and nothing. He wasn't home and she hadn't talked to him in days. Her fingers slid into her black panties. She worked at her clit, leaning back against the wall, trying to relieve the pressure.

After a tiny orgasm she felt relaxed enough to go back to bed. After a time she lightly dozed off. The presence in her room shot her wake. Two men in shadow standing in her bedroom doorway. She thought about reaching under her bed for her pistol.

"Don't do it," the taller shadow cautioned. "Nice panties. I like black. Too bad they aren't orange."

Kaitlin breathed in sharply. "Take whatever you want and get out of here."

The taller one stepped closer to her. "Maybe I want to take my cock and stick it between these big titties."

The shorter shadow stepped up. "After I stick my cock in her mouth and fuck that pretty face."

Kaitlin slapped at the tall one but her grabbed her wrist. He lifted her off the bed, setting the arm behind her back. He quickly had one wrist handcuffed. Something long, cold and metal set at her throat. She inhaled sharply, back straightening. "Play nice, now. You might even like it."

In the windows' moonlight, both men had bandannas over their faces and hats. The shorter one boldly began pawing at Kaitlin's breasts, hands sliding over her smooth, thick thighs. "Fuckin' A. I like it already," he said before slipping the mask down, putting a nipple in his mouth . Despite the heat, Kaitlin shivered. Fear cut by the firm, grasping hands on her body and the lips and tongue working her tits over. The tall one took the blade away, moving Kaitlin's arms to the front. The shorter one backed up as the tall one bent Kaitlin over and clicked the cuffs around both her wrists, circling the bedpost bottom. Kaitlin was bent over, big ass high in the air, hair felled over her face. She whimpered and struggled, the cuff chain clanking the bed frame.

"Please just don't hurt me. Just get out of here."

The tall one stood behind her. "Go check out the rest of the house. I'm going to stay with her a minute."

"Do not kneel. Stay bent over. I like the view." He delivered four hard, full hand smacks to her ass. Kailtin was afraid for another reason. She could feel how wet her pussy was getting. If he found out she was getting turned on, who knows what. . .

She could hear the tall one was looking through her bedroom closet, opening and shutting drawers. When her stepped behind her she winced. Oh, no. His fingers traced down her thigh, blotting the drip of juice rolling down it.

"Well, look at this. So pretty in the moonlight." Two of his fingers explored the wet smoulder of her pussy. She moaned and bit her lips when he pulled out, her ass twitching backward as if trying to catch them and put them back in. The buzz of one of her vibrators came to life behind her. The tall one set it against her lips and clit.

"Ohhhh, please."

"Please what?" He twisted it, rubbing it slowly up and down.

"Please put it in me." "Alright. I'll put it in you. I'm going to stick it in this hot little pussy and you had better hold there. I'm going out into the rest of the house with my partner. If I come back here and you haven't kept it inside, you are in for some trouble. You hear me?"

"Yes." He slid the toy inside her and turned up the speed. It was smooth and metallic. She was half lost in the feeling as she heard his boots on the hardwood leave the room. Tremors shook her thighs as the buzz worked through every nerve, from the tips of her toes to the last hair on her head. The juice flowed from her and the more her muscles tried to keep the toy in the more it wanted to pop loose. The more she gripped the more intense the feeling got and the wetter she got, feeding the circle of it all. She huffed for breath inside the curtain of her hair, whimpering as the wave inside her grew. The cuffs bit her wrists as she tried to lift, hands instinctively trying to pinch her nipples. Her legs shaking.

"OHHH FUCK!" she cried as the orgasm broke inside of her. Her legs collapsed and she dropped to her knees, nearly blacking out from the heat and the feeling. White band circles floated behind her closed eyes. He head resting on the side of the bed, sweat matting her hair and trickling down her temples.

The reverie was broken in a moment. The tall one stood before her. His thick, hard, pink cock shiny in the moonlight, jutting out of his open zipper right in her face. He grabbed the back of her head, Kaitlin's mouth opening to accept the long cock. He forced her throat down, gagging her as she tried to suck and accommodate it's size. She drooled, trying to get it wet as possible as he fucked her mouth. He pulled back and she gasped for air. She tried licking at it, wanting it in her mouth. He bent down to pick up the sloppy, sticky vibrator that had popped from her throbbing pussy. Standing again, the tall one teased her, rubbing his wet cock over her cheeks, forehead, smacking her face with it. Kaitlin's neck and face darted, trying to draw it into her lips, moans escaping.

"You wanna suck something, you little whore?"

"Yes. Yes. I do. Give me your cock. Please."

"Here, suck this."

He pushed the sticky toy into her mouth. She could taste her juice on it. She sucked greedily, licking it clean. Wanting to please him so he would fuck her.

"Yeah, that's it. Little slut likes pussy as much as cock."

He bent down and uncuffed her. He lifted her, pushing her weak body into the living room. The light of the TV in the dark room and it's volume shocked her a moment before her arousal fired up even more. The shorter one had found her porno tapes. One was playing at full volume. A chubby, thick legged blonde with huge breasts was getting fucked by two studs, one in her ass, one in her mouth. The moans and slurping sounds of the trio as they fucked and sucked shivered up Kaitlin's back. The shorter one was naked on her sofa, stroking an impressive, thick cock.

"I don't think this slut deserves having her hands back," the tall one said. "What do you think?"

"Whores like her just need mouths, cunts and assholes that need to be fucked," the short one said, standing.

The tall one forced Kaitlin's legs apart, putting her to her knees as he cuffed her hands behind her back. The tall one stripped naked, stepping to her. Both of them took turns grabbing Kaitlin by her sweat matted hair, fucking her face as she drooled, licked and sucked on their cocks. Her spit rolled down her chin, dripping on her fat, aching tits as she gasped and gagged around the hard meat. Her tits ached to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy was dripping down her thighs.

Finally the tall one got behind her, kneeling. He uncuffed her hands and Kaitlin fell to all fours. The shorter one took the same position as the tall one, only in front of her. She continued sucking him as the tall one rolled three and then four fingers into her drenched slit. He brought the hand to her mouth, pulling her face away from the short one's knob. She licked and lapped at his fingers as his other hand rubbed her clit. "Little whore loves pussy juice. Tell me me how good it tastes, cum slut."

"I love it. I love licking my pussy juice, mmmm. Yes."

The tall one eased his cock into her pussy and commenced to fuck her hard and the short one kept up the attention on her mouth. Soon the whole house was booming with the sounds of a full blown orgy as the TV volume mixed with their own moans and fuck noises. The tall one groaned deeply, smacking Kaitlin's big ass. He reached around, pulling at her nipple and that did it. He head whipped left, popping the cock from her mouth. "OHHH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING! FUCK MEEEE!"

"You like this, cum slut? You like being filled by two cocks?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm a little cum slut. I love getting fucked by your hard cocks!"

The tall one drove into her faster and deeper and the orgasms kept breaking through her. The short one kept grabbing Kaitlin's head, forced it back on his cock. She could feel it twitch in her mouth through her hums and moans. He was getting close.

The tall one pulled out and stepped around to her, next to the short one.

"My little cum slut's thirsty?"

Kaitlin kneeled before them, head back. Licking her thick, luscious lips. "I'm thirsty. Please give your cum. Please give me all your fucking cum. I love it."

Both of the men stood at her open mouth, frantically jerking their cocks. They erupted one after the other, filling Kaitlin's mouth and spraying her face with streaks of the hot, white goo. She swallowed the mouthful, smearing it off her sweaty face with her fingers, licking them clean.

Kaitlin awoke to bird song and a cool breeze. The heat had broken. Her body was limp and sweetly exhausted. She felt drugged but knew she wasn't. The grin spread on her face before she could even think about it. She sat up and stepped toward the sounds in the house. Her stomach rumbled, aroused.

Mark, her tall friend, stood in the kitchen, pouring coffee for his shorter friend, whom she hadn't (formally) met. Warm toast, bacon and fruit in the center of the table.

"Morning, beautiful," he said.

"You know, I could have killed you by accident last night," she said with her radiant smile, stretching.

"You told me before you don't have that thing loaded and that's why we talked about safe words last week. Nothing rhymes with orange, remember?"

"I remember," she said. "I knew it was you anyway, the second I heard your voice. But I don't believe I've had the pleasure. . ."

The shorter one stood up. "Pleasure? Hey, I thought it was pretty good." He offered his hand." I'm Dave, Kaitlin. I'm an old friend of Mark's."

"Well, I obviously HAD the pleasure. It's nice to meet you, Dave. I hope we can play again sometime."

"You are fuckin' AMAZING, Kaitlin. Mark's a lucky bastard."

Mark stepped forward, kissing Kaitlin good-morning.

Luck can certainly come in threes, Kaitlin thought.

Spider1
Spider1
389 Followers