Taken in the Car Park

Story Info
Woman is taken hard by surprise in the car park.
1k words
3.73
82.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished work and had headed down to the parking area looking forward to going home. My high heels were the only sound about in the darkness. As I neared my car I heard sounds and startled I turned around.

In the darkness I could make out a figure, a tall, heavy set man heading my way. Thinking nothing of it I reached in my handbag and felt for my keys.

Jumping as I heard the sound of a familiar voice.

"Remember me Sally?" a slight menacing tone.

I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. A shiver ran down my spine and my heart began to pound.

"Long time no meet isn't it Sally?" the voice boomed.

Gulping, my throat dry I tried to speak, but no words would come out. Fumbling with my keys to try and get in my car as quickly as possible I let them fall to the floor. Hastily I bent to pick them up and as I did I felt a heavy foot on my hand.

"Get up now you bitch" he ordered.

Trembling I stood up and turned to look into his eyes.

"What do you want" I stuttered, fear running through me.

"You bitch. You took what you wanted a year ago and now it is my turn. No one messes with me and gets away with it" he sneered.

"I am so sorry, really I am, please leave me alone?" my quivering voice shrieked.

"Like I said bitch, I want you, and I am going to have you" laughing he pulled me close to him and rammed his tongue into my mouth.

Struggling to breath and trying to break free he grabbed my hair hard and yanked my head back, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth.

"Do as your told and then I will leave you alone" he spat at me.

Ripping my blouse open, buttons flying off, he exposed my breasts, spilling out of my little lace black bra. Feeling totally humiliated I tried to break free, but he was stronger than me. His large hands reached to my breasts and tore my bra off sucking greedily on my nipples. Full of shame I could feel them responding and hated myself for it.

"Always loved your suckable tits, you filthy little whore!"

Cupping my breasts in his hands he squeezed them together and then bounced them up and down.

His tongue back in my mouth explored it hungrily.

Letting my breasts go he roughly pulled my short skirt up and thrust his hand between my legs.

"Please no, stop don't do this" I begged.

"Shut the fuck up bitch right now" he ordered.

Ripping my panties down revealing my pussy, he got on his knees and spread my lips apart.

"I think you dirty bitch are enjoying this, look it's moist already for me" he chuckled.

I felt his fingers searching between my lips, as I battled to keep them closed. Forcing them wide apart his fingers seared into my cunt and plunged in and out with brutal force.

Then his long tongue was delving deep between my sex lips, lapping hungrily at my pussy juices. My legs shaking and my heart pounding in my ears I was terrified. Frozen with fear I felt him lapping up my cunt, eating me like I had never experienced before. Fighting back the arousal I closed my eyes.

I felt him move away and prayed that was it, but he dragged me to the bonnet of the car and shoved me over with such force I cried out. Breasts squashed on the cold metal of the bonnet I could feel the pleasure it gave on my nipples.

He spread my legs wide with his knee and fumbled with his trousers, I tried to look and he instructed me to face down.

Then I felt his sharp finger nails scratching up the cheeks of my bum and digging deep into them. The pain searing through my body, sweat trickling down between my breasts.

"Are you ready you filthy slut?" he asked.

I could do nothing but let out a little whimper.

"Let me hear you say yes" he instructed me.

With all the strength I could muster I said YES. Suddenly I felt him spreading the cheeks of my arse wide and then something hard nudging against my tight hole. Forcing his way in I gasped, he brutally rammed it right in me, piercing my tight virgin arse hole, as I cried out loud, tears streaming down my face and a pain searing through me like nothing on earth.

Relentlessly he pumped his thick, hard cock in and out. He was ruthless and invading my tight hole so badly, I could feel my tight rectum being stretched to the limits. Then his hand was reaching down to my cunt and forcefully he rammed three fingers deep inside. Screaming out with pain, I felt myself go week as he filled both my holes, fucking me as hard as he could.

"That will teach you to mess with me again wont it you dirty slut" he taunted me.

As he rooted deep inside me, tormenting me, spearing in and out, lacerating my walls I felt myself going limp like a rag doll.

His fist now grinding in my pussy rotating one way and then another. My pussy walls straining and spasms surged through my body.

To my shame and disgust I could feel my climax rising. Sensing this he pummelled my arse and I could feel my body blazing and I was teetering on the brink of climaxing.

Legs trembling, heart racing and fighting against it till I felt my first spasms of orgasm shooting through me. With my body convulsing, my arse contracting on his throbbing cock, cunt dripping wet and pulsating on his fist, I couldn't hold it back and I cum with such force my whole body convulsed and I let my hot liquid flow out, crying out with sheer delight at the force I had been taken.

Then he drained his big, full balls into my arse with violent spasms. Yanking his cock out bruising my walls more than ever, he then took of his belt and slashed my arse cheeks, bringing it down with quick, sharp slashes covering my arse in bright red welts before walking off sniggering to himself. Leaving me trembling and exposed on the bonnet of my car.