Taken In The Library

Story Info
She locked the doors, but she wasn't alone.
2.1k words
4.27
129k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers

I was going to make it happen tonight. It was Friday morning, and I was sitting in the magazine section of the public library watching her. I was pretending to read a newspaper, but periodically I would glance over the top of the paper to watch her. I don't think she knew what I was doing, at least she didn't appear to. That was even better, it was going to be a total surprise.

I saw her the first time about two months ago, when she moved into town after accepting the position of head librarian. Her name was Angela, and she appeared to be in her early thirties. She had a beautiful complexion, with long dark hair, which she always wore in a bun, and black rimmed glasses that gave her the stereotypical look of a prim and proper librarian. She always dressed in either a long gray or black skirt, with a white blouse. I was certain under her conservative clothing was one hell of a sexy body. But there was nothing flirtatious about her. The two or three times I approached her to check out books, her blue eyes were kind, but formal. Once, I tried to flirt with her, and although I wouldn't be considered a hunk, I am by no means a slouch either. I'm 37 years old, tall and slim, with dark wavy hair that is just now beginning to show the first gray streaks around my temples. Still, she seemed either uninterested or slightly annoyed by my sly, and slightly suggestive comments.

I must say I have always been attracted to women who were shy and intellectual. My friend, Rob, in college, used to say I was hung up on the girls who he called "bookworms." I agreed with him, and added that several of the girls I dated in college were shy and reserved in public, but wild as hell in the bedroom. All they needed was a little coaxing. I don't think he ever believed me, but I didn't care; I knew what I liked.

Now, some 14 years out of college, I've again found a woman who fits the bill perfectly . . . Angela.

I asked around and found out she was single and lived alone in a small apartment just outside of town. I have driven by her apartment several times this past week, and I haven't seen her with any company, either male or female. I also discovered that she was alone in the library on Friday night's from the time she locked the doors at 8pm when the library closed, until she left around 8:30. It was at this time I decided to put my plan of action into effect. I would hide somewhere in the library until I knew she was alone and had locked the doors, and then use whatever coaxing it might take to fuck this alluring woman.

As I sat absently flipping the pages of the newspaper, I glanced at my watch, and then at her as she waited on a customer at the circulation desk. My cock was getting rock hard just thinking about what lay ahead for me just a few short hours from now. I followed her movements as she reached upward to retrieve a book the customer had placed on reserve. The white blouse stretched tightly over her full breasts. I imagined how those breasts would look and feel to my hands and tongue.

I stood, and made my way to the mens room, holding the newspaper to hide my erection. Once inside I locked the door, pulled down my pants, and stroked my cock. I closed my eyes, and pictured Angela wearing nothing but a garter belt and stockings, as I forced her over the circulation desk and fucked her from behind until she screamed in ecstasy, her tits pushing and scattering papers all over the desk. Needless to say, with this in mind, I shot my load suddenly and forcefully in a matter of moments.

I cleaned myself up and placed the newspaper back on the rack and left the library. I wanted to get some lunch and take a nap before I returned. I wanted to be well rested for the evening's events.

I woke at 6:30, took a shower, and pulled into the library parking lot. Good, there are several cars still parked in the lot. I should be able to enter practically unnoticed.

I entered the library and saw Angela in her small glass enclosed office directly behind the circulation desk. She appeared to be busy with paperwork. I strolled nonchalantly past the desk, and made my way down the long aisle where the older magazine articles were stored on tall metal shelves. I found a secluded area that wasn't well lighted, and had an open space between one of the shelves. I picked up the first magazine I saw, took it to one of the private study rooms, and slowly flipped through it to kill some time.

At ten minutes until eight, I heard Angela's voice over the intercom announcing the library would be closing in ten minutes, and all customers desiring to checkout should come to the circulation desk immediately. That was my cue to slide into position between the metal magazine racks.

I heard the last customer leave at five minutes past eight. The library was quiet except for the sound of locks being turned on the two entrance doors to the library, and the sound of Angela's footfalls as she walked from the tile entryways, and into the carpeting of her office. Except for the light in her office, the only lighting came from two small security lamps that were casting long shadows along the aisles of the library.

I waited a few moments until I heard the sound of shuffling papers, and then made my way slowly from my hiding place toward the desk. Still crouching, I peered over the counter. She was seated at her desk shuffling papers around. I cautiously reached over the counter and picked up a gold letter opener and slipped it in my pocket.

I crawled around the corner of the desk and stood in the office doorway. She looked up, and for a moment had a startled expression, then it changed to frustration. She let out a sigh and said, "The library is closed." I took a step into her office.

"I know it's closed," I said. "That's the way I want it."

"What do you mean?" she asked, now with less frustration, and more concern in her voice.

"What I mean is, you and I are going to have a little fun together." Angela made an attempt to roll her chair farther away from me as she realized my intention.

"Please don't hurt me," she said, the fear now apparent in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you as long as you cooperate."

"Wha . . . What is it you want?" she asked.

"First, I want to see what you have been hiding under your clothes," I said, feeling my heart quicken in anticipation.

Angela stood and backed toward the corner of her office. She clasped her hands at the top of her blouse. "No, I can't, and I won't."

"Yes you will," I demanded, and pulled the letter opener from my pocket. "Now do it."

With trembling fingers, Angela began to unbutton the first three or four buttons on her blouse, and then stopped.

"All the way," I said.

"Please . . . don't make me do this," she pleaded.

"Hurry up!" I shouted.

She now had her blouse completely unbuttoned and slipped it off of her shoulders. I stared in awe at the deep sensual cleavage between her breasts. I could see the outline of her nipples through the thin material. She crossed her arms over her chest in an attempt to cover herself.

I motioned with the letter opener for her to remove her bra.

"No," she said again. I took another step closer. She reached in back and unhooked her bra, holding it together momentarily before letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were magnificent. They were perfectly rounded and full, with large pink nipples. My cock was straining against my jeans.

She crossed her arms over her chest again.

"Now the skirt," I said. She hesitated, then reached for the zipper. She groaned and stepped out of her skirt.

"Oh my god," I said, "paradise." She was wearing a garter belt, beautiful nylon stockings, and a thin pair of bright red panties. There she stood with her long hair tied in a bun, those black rimmed glasses, and wearing nothing but the garter, stockings, and panties.

"Now take my cock in your mouth and suck it," I demanded. She realized she had no choice. She moved toward me and unsnapped my jeans. She pulled them down along with my underwear, and when my rock hard cock sprang free, she let out a little gasp. She lowered herself to her knees and took the tip in her mouth. Her lips were warm and moist. "Lick it and suck it like you mean it," I said. She worked her tongue up and down the shaft. Then she took me completely in her mouth, slowly at first, and then increasing the tempo. I felt the beginning of my orgasm building deep in my balls. The sensation of her sucking with her warm mouth was incredible. Looking down at this librarian while she sucked hungrily on my cock was too much. I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth with long hard strokes. I went rigid as I released spurt after spurt of cum deep in her throat.

I helped her stand, and noticed part of her hair had fallen to her shoulder. I made her lean back against her desk, and I noticed her nipples were swollen. There was also a dark spot in the crotch of her panties. Sucking my cock had aroused her.

I kissed her ears, then licked her neck. I heard a small involuntary moan escape her lips.

"You like this, don't you," I asked.

"No . . . please don't . . . I can't," she said.

"Yes you can, and you will."

I ran my tongue over her nipples and sucked them gently, while I let my hand trace over the damp material between her legs. I felt her body relax, and she parted her legs slightly. I slid my finger inside her panties and she gasped.

"Please don't make me do this," she said, but with much less resistance.

"I'm going to make you cum so good, my sexy librarian," I whispered in her ear. She began to move her hips in motion with my probing finger. Her breathing quickened, and her nipples were completely swollen. She leaned completely back on her desk now.

"You need me. You want me to fuck you now, don't you?" I said.

"No . . . I . . ."

"Say it, I want to hear you say it," I whispered in her ear as I continued working my fingers along the inner folds of her pussy. She was panting now.

"YES . . . YES . . . I want you to fuck me. Give it to me, you bastard, I'm on fire," she nearly screamed.

My cock was throbbing again. I literally ripped her red panties off, leaving her garter and stockings in place and mounted her on the desk. I slid inside of her and we both groaned. I began a slow rhythm in and out as she wrapped her legs around my back and matched my thrusts. I worked my tongue in and out of her mouth in pace with my cock in her pussy.

Our movements quickened, and I felt her nails digging into my back as she arched her hips, moaning and shuddering with her orgasm.

I pulled out and helped her turn around. She leaned over her desk and spread her legs open to me. I grabbed her ass and pushed into her from behind. She held on to the handles of a small filing cabinet on her desk and pushed back against my cock, her firm tits scattering papers on her desk as she rocked back and forth, just like in my fantasy. Her hair had completely come loose and was hanging around her shoulders.

"Yes . . . oh God . . . yes . . . I'm cumming again . . . so close . . . NOW!" she cried, as her second orgasm overtook her.

I held on to her hips and buried my cock as deep as I could, and then released my load of cum deep within her warm wetness.

After a few minutes, she quietly put on her skirt and blouse. I put my jeans and shirt back on.

"I should report you and have you arrested for this," she said, as she was zipping her skirt.

Are you?" I asked.

"Only if you fail to show up again next Friday," she said, and smiled.

I walked her to her car.

Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers