Taken in the Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ducking his head, Seppen hissed and hung on to the bench for some sense of stability as Shea pushed in deeper and deeper, inch by agonisingly pleasurable inch. The Changeling shook his head, breathing harshly through his flared nostrils as the raptor blessedly fumbled a paw under his stomach, yanking his shorts down to release the equine's achingly hard shaft before it tore a hole clean through - or at least Seppen felt he was horny enough for that to be a highly distinct possibility.

Moaning as his cock was released, Seppen rolled his hips back, letting Shea drive deeper and deeper under his tail until the raptor's cock was entirely buried within his tight, twitching passage. Seppen sucked in a breath that did not seem to be enough, wings flicking up to brush along Shea's abdomen and chest, cock throbbing and swinging as it trailed pre-cum down to the tiled floor in a thick, lusty rope.

The raptor snarled, a primal, guttural sound that reverberated throughout the clinical locker room, still smelling strongly of pure male. Eyes closed, Seppen inhaled deeply, shorts tangling about his fetlocks. He couldn't bring himself to care - not with such a thick cock grinding over his prostate.

"I didn't think you'd take me so easily," Shea grunted, hips flush with the Changeling's backside. "But now it's time to see just how much you can really take. Because that's all you need, isn't it?"

Shea grinned and twisted his fingers into Seppen's mane, yanking his head back as the Changeling gasped.

"You need a bigger male to pound you like the needy slut you are, don't you?"

The only answer Seppen had for him was a moan, grinding back onto the cock he craved.

And Shea did not disappoint him.

Claws biting into Seppen's hips, Shea drew away with the force with which he intended to continue. His first thrust was brutal, driving Seppen's abdomen into the bench as he heaved for breath, eyes wide. Shea growled and let his torso tip over the more delicate fur, tail slapping the floor as he threw the full weight of his body behind each and every thrust. Seppen gasped as his body rocked forward, rump jiggling and compressing each time the raptor's hips pressed up to him. His cock twitch as if he was suddenly one of his four-legged brethren back at the hive, bouncing their cocks off their bellies for the sheer hell of it.

"Ah...yes!" The Changeling snarled, tongue flicking out from between his lips like that of a snake. "More! Harder! Fuck me!"

"Uh..."

Seppen lifted his head, forelock a mess hanging over his eyes, to see a black stallion framed in the doorway leading to the showers. The equine nickered, seemingly startled to find two males going at it in the middle of the changing rooms, ears flicking back and forth to catch the sounds of their rampant fucking. Despite his apparent surprise, the twitch at the front of the towel wrapped around his waist told a different tale. The black stallion blushed, rubbing the arch of his neck, and flicked his tail, eyes fixed on the duo as if he could not bear look away.

Seppen grinned shakily - or grinned the best he could while Shea did not break in his ruthless pounding of his tail hole, even though he had to be aware of their audience. If anything, the raptor's thrusts became even more driving, head rolling back as he took his pleasure as he best knew how.

The stallion stared and Seppen knew what he had to do, what he'd wanted to do the very instant the stallion had set hoof within the locker room.

"You could join us if you like," Seppen forced out, squeaking as the raptor's tail curled around his ankle, holding him tightly. "There's...unngh..." He broke in a groan, twisting his head back and forth. "There's still room for one more here."

He ducked his head and howled as Shea grunted and grabbed his hips, pulling Seppen back into him with every brutal thrust. The Changeling's tail flipped back and forth, Seppen barely able to think about keeping it hiked and out of the way as he was brutally taken, skin tingling with a cooling warmth that was typical of his species.

He didn't know if the equine would take him up on his offer, only that he was preoccupied enough as it was. The next he knew of the horse was a pair of black legs filling his vision as a towel fell to the floor. The black stallion with feather around his fetlocks grinned and hefted his larger cock in one paw: it put both him and the raptor to absolute shame. The Changling licked his lips and leaned in, ears pricked. Suppressing his needy groan as much as possible, he parted his lips as wide as he could, tongue lolling from his muzzle as if to invite him in.

"Take me as you will, stallion..."

He purred, words broken only by the punctuating slap of Shea's thrusts. As the stallion grunted and pushed his shaft between the Changeling's lips, his head swam, a cock filling both of his holes. The thick length forced his lips apart in a strained 'O', a trickle of pre-cum and saliva glistening at the corner of his lips. The softly glowing overhead lights - much better than the harsh lighting strips of more rugged gyms - illuminated the muscle bulging through the stallion's coat, drawing attention to the defining lines.

Seppen couldn't have been more in heaven!

The stallion snorted and stomped, tail flicking as he almost lovingly thrust deep into the Changeling's muzzle, nostrils flaring as if he had not felt such pleasure in a long time.

Rocked between the males, Seppen murred softly around the stallion's fat shaft and let the pounding thrusts of the raptor drive him towards a heady climax. Squeezing over his prostate with every thrust, Shea huffed and leaned heavily on his shoulders to pin him down, hips working like a piston. But he wasn't concerned for Seppen's pleasure - only his in the moment of raw lust.

Seppen twisted his head back and forth, horn glowing faintly as his tongue curled around the full length of the stallion's cock, caressing the medial ring before drawing back. He shouldn't have been so close to climax from anal stimulation alone and yet he was, inexplicably so. Shuddering, the Changeling tried to suck in much needed breaths, tail flicking up against the raptor's stomach as he thrust. And the delectable cocktail of sensations were far, far too much for a little pony.

The Changeling climaxed with a muffled grunt, eyes bulging as he fought for breath around the length thrusting down his throat. Twisting his fingers into his mane, the black stallion snorted and leaned forward, driven on by the twitching spasms of his submissive partner's throat as Seppen squealed and lifted a hind hoof, letting the bench bear his weight. His cock throbbed and pulsed, sending spurt after spurt of cum onto the floor beneath the bench as his eyes rolled back into his skull and he succumbed to ecstasy.

It would have been perfect if all three had been able to reach that peak of orgasm together, yet it was not the way in the coarse world of fucking in the gym, the risk of discovery lurking around every corner. Shea snarled from sheer lust, baring his teeth at the horse who paid him no mind, rolling his hips to sink the full length of his cock between Seppen's lips. The Changeling's cock shot its last few dribbles of cum as the raptor finally could take no more of Seppen's deliciously clenching tail hole and ejaculated with a throaty roar, claws pricking through the Changeling's hide. Spots of dark blood tipped his claws yet he didn't care, Seppen trembling back into him with a whine as the raptor filled his tail hole with ropes of thick seed.

Seppen was so concerned with the warm filling in his rump, cum oozing down the sides of Shea's shaft, that the equine caught him off-guard. The first jet of cum hit him in the back of the throat as the stud thrust and he hacked a cough, swiftly gulping it down as his eyes watered. His chest heaved and he wrapped his arms around the stallion's hips, drawing him to him and burying the full length of his cock down his throat as throb after throb of seed pulsed down the length. Tongue squeezed up to the underside, Seppen moaned lustfully, able to feel each and every pulse as the equine squealed and gave him every drop he needed.

There could have been no better end to a gym workout, although Seppen warranted, cum trickling over his lips and down his chin, that they would all need a good, long shower after their heated liaison. Shea groaned and nuzzled the back of Seppen's neck, running his fingers through his mane over and over again. The Changeling arched into his touch and nickered, although the sound was muted as the equine's cock slipped from his lips.

Panting in the afterglow, Seppen nuzzled the stallion's softening cock, wrapping his tongue almost lovingly around the length as the equine groaned.

"Ah..." He chuckled, stroking the Changeling's ears softly. "Maybe in a moment, little one. I'm still sensitive there."

Seppen purred.

"I should hope so..."

Shea rubbed the flat of his paw in the small of Seppen's back as he withdrew slowly, as if careful not to hurt his partner, cock finally dropping into open air and leaving a gaping tail hole behind. Seppen groaned, reaching back to feel just how much he'd been stretched, two fingers sliding easily into his anal ring. His cock throbbed, swelling with blood once again.

"Gentlefurs..."

Shea's head whipped around, tail suddenly stiff, as a bear lounged in the middle of the changing rooms with such a grin on his muzzle that it was possible to consider that he'd been there the whole time. Seppen's heart leapt into his throat, pounding ruthlessly. Were they caught? His question was thankfully answered by his own curiosity a moment before he could panic, the bear's hard cock pressing through his jogging bottoms. The Changeling exhaled, heart beating quicker for an entirely different reason.

"Is this what goes on when the staff are out then?" The bear continued, pulling down his jogging bottoms to free his cock, uncaring for the state of the fabric as he smeared pre-cum up the interior of the clothing. "I wouldn't have thought it was that kind of establishment."

Seppen blushed, but met the bear's gaze squarely as the others squirmed, challenging him to best him with his gaze alone. Whatever the ursine had to deliver, he was sure he could take.

The bear grinned, dragging off his shirt over his head as he spoke.

"And if one as fine as you was having a good time in here, you really should have given me a shout."

His gravelly voice rolled over the trio and Seppen shivered, Shea's softened cock suddenly hardening all over again. The raptor's breath caught and he tipped forward over Seppen's back, eyes fixed on the bear and his fat shaft, too large for him to wrap his fingers around completely.

Sauntering up to them, the bear seemed to know that the furs who had been previously using the Changeling would give way to him, sparing them a glance and a grin. The black stallion stepped back, ears pricked and nostrils flared, open admiration flickering across his muzzle. The bear groped his arse as he passed and grinned, though there was only one object of his true attention.

"Don't mind if I do, boys."

Licking his lips, the bear pressed the drooling tip of his cock to Seppen's lips as the raptor and stallion embraced, paws roaming each other's bodies with renewed passion, cocks hard. But Seppen had only eyes for the bear towering over him, eyes burning with a deep-seated lust. He opened his mouth for him and the bear winked.

"My turn now, little pony."

12