Taken In The Shower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melchiorre tangled his hands in her hair and stayed where he was, inside her, consumed by her, not caring if their parents or Dante found them the next morning. He was going to fuck her again, and the way she was rubbing all that lush, sex-dampened flesh beneath him, he knew it wouldn't take long for his erection to resurrect itself.

***

Shortly before dawn, Melchiorre woke up to find himself still inside his little sister. Only ten minutes after that first fuck, they had gone at it again, still missionary because Melchiorre hadn't moved from it yet. Then, fifteen minutes after the second round began, he had dismounted her and curled himself around her body from behind, so her ass was nestled quite nicely in his wet pubes. Neither of them had bothered to clean up, and so he knew how wet and juicy Rina's pussy had been after her third orgasm.

Moaning sleepily, Melchiorre woke up to find his face pressed to her hair, the curls tickling his nose, one arm draped over her ribs and lightly cupping a breast, and their legs entwined. He smiled and pushed his morning erection against her behind. She stirred and murmured, then said, "Morning." Moving her hair aside, he levered himself up and kissed the side of her neck, then her collar bone and shoulder. "Morning sexy." He squeezed her breast and pushed his cock against her again. Amazingly, for Melchiorre had thought that Rina would be reluctant again now that they weren't in the heat of the moment, his sister wiggled her hips and rubbed her ass against his cock. He groaned and gently bit her shoulder.

"I hope you don't mind a nice morning fuck sweetheart, because I have to have you again." And with that he wedged his knee between her legs, pushing it high up her thighs and opening her up.

"I don't mind Mel," Rina whispered, and then amazed him further by arching her back and angling her ass a little higher than his groin, which would enable him to slip his cock between her thighs and enter her sex.

"Oh baby," he murmured in wonder, then took her hips and pulled her back as he guided his cock smoothly into her even tighter and already wet pussy. She let out her breath in a long sigh and settled her head on her arm. Melchiorre moaned and pushed deep, deep, then gave a few short in and out thrusts to make sure he was all the way in again. "Rinaaaa," he whispered, sliding his left arm under her ribs to curl his hand around and cup a breast tightly, and then gripping her hip with his right hand so he could guide her with his thrusting.

He wanted to come as soon as he entered her, but Melchiorre managed to hold back for five minutes. His fingers bit into the flesh of her breast and hips as he came, and he grimaced against her shoulder, holding himself still as he rode the orgasm.

Rina said his name softly, an inquiry, and he panted out, "No, no, I can go again. I just..." he groaned as his body instinctively began to move within his sister again. "I just had to come. But I'll be good for a while now." He kissed her cheek, her ear, her jaw, her neck and shoulder, and moved his still hard cock in and out of her clinging sheath slowly and languidly. He planned to fuck her long and good, taking his time and drawing out their pleasure until the last possible moment. And so he did.

Thirty-five minutes after his first orgasm, Melchiorre had given Rina three orgasms, but he couldn't tell whether her last one had been a full orgasm or if her pussy was just fluttering and spasming in continued ecstasy. Rina wasn't quiet this time either. She moaned continually, had been moaning continually since her third orgasm. She also couldn't stay still. She writhed against him and jerked beneath his tight grasp and tossed her head and said his name over and over in a gasping, disbelieving tone. He had his hand down her front and was playing with her clit, and she was just in total blissed-out heaven with what he was doing to her body.

After he'd held her on the brink of orgasm for five minutes, ignoring her pleading and whimpering, Melchiorre decided it was time for them both to come one last time so they could start their days. Melchiorre lifted Rina's leg and draped it over his hip, opening her and angling him in a wonderful way. She cried out softly and said forcefully from between clenched teeth, "Yes! Oh Melchiorre please fuck me. I neeeed to come. Please finish me off. Oh, fuck me please. Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me." And how could he argue with her when he really wanted to fuck her and come in her. So, that's what he did. She shoved back against him every time he shoved into her, and before long they were both moaning aloud.

"Oh Melchiorre," his sister whispered plaintively right before she peaked, then she bit into her pillow and came, long and hard and loudly. She squeezed him so tightly that Melchiorre came too, the orgasm so strong he cried out three times, not able to help himself, just able to clutch his sister to him as his semen erupted deep into her pussy. They undulated and jerked and moaned and panted each others names, and finally lay still, sweaty and replete. After about five minutes of catching their breaths, during which time their hands never stopped moving from stroking over every inch of flesh they could find, Rina finally said faintly, "You need to go. Mom and dad will be getting up soon." Melchiorre made a sound of consent, then pulled his finally flaccid cock the rest of the way out of her sopping pussy and climbed over her and started to dress. He turned around and looked at his sister, naked and all rumbled, eyes at half-mast, watching him, and he smiled. He went back to her, leaned down and kissed her lingeringly on the mouth.

"Love you sis."

"Love you too Mel." He let his palm linger a moment longer on her cheek, then quietly left the room. Rina rolled onto her back, trailed her fingers down her body and pressed two fingers up inside her, feeling how wet she was. She shuddered, shut her eyes, and thought, this is getting out of control. I shouldn't love what they do to me, but I do. And though I know I should say no, I know I won't if they come to me again. It's too good, what they do to me, and I crave it. Then with an airy little sigh, she fingered herself back to another orgasm thinking of her brothers fucking her again.

12