Taken in The Souk Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen's traumas continue.
12.4k words
4.35
42.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
874 Followers

This is a standalone story, but would be much better if you read part 1 first. As usual comments both encouraged and appreciated.

*****

Karen returned from her cruise and seemed to slip back into a normal lifestyle. Inside she still felt extremely timid, weak and terribly afraid of confrontation. She would be easily intimidated, even in every day events. Karen would find herself shying away from incidents which in truth were nothing, but to her were major issues, which could very easily escalate into something more serious.

Karen would always avoid confrontation and stand to the back until everyone else had got what they wanted. Whether it was a parking space, shopping cart, or even just to go through a door, Karen would give way.

Even if Karen arrived first, even if she was in the right, she would run a mile. She would never, ever, try to return faulty goods or God forbid, actually complain about anything.

Her husband Paul, whilst getting annoyed at her from time to time, over what he saw as her being a doormat and letting people push her around, had no idea of the actual state of his wife's mental problem.

What this fear had resulted in on the cruise, finally led Karen to seek help. She had been seeing a psychiatrist for a while and had made some form of progress. Dr Morton had dealt with clients who had various forms of confrontation aversion before, but had never dealt with someone who had the affliction as bad as Karen.

The condition he identified as 'Chronic Avoidant Personality Disorder' and proceeded to treat Karen as best as he could. It had taken Dr Morton several sessions with Karen to finally get to the bottom of the issue and understand the depth of the problem. Ironically, had Karen not had the fear of the Dr being annoyed at her, for holding out on him, she would never have told him the full story. Dr Morton sensing that she was holding back, used the very affliction she had, to force her to open up and tell of her ordeals.

Karen was making progress in small steps and one day that progress was put to the test, she left a session at the Doctors office and returned home.

Jake Turner was the neighbourhood asshole. He was about 18 and had been in and out of institutions all his life. He didn't terrorise the community violently, as he was only a slender, weedy little man, but that didn't stop him being a major headache. He was constantly a nuisance to the whole neighbourhood with petty theft and anti-social behaviour. He was a horrible little slime ball that was known as Rat boy by the people around. He always wore a hoodie and always looked short of a good wash. He was an ugly, slimy, dirty, spotty little runt of a boy.

And he was in Karen's house.

As Karen entered through her front door Jake heard her. He panicked and turned to flee the way he had broken in. It was too late. Unaware of his presence (or she would have run a mile) Karen entered the sitting room and found herself face to face with the intruder.

They faced each other and they both froze. On Karen's part she was terrified, and on Jake's part he was scared of being arrested and spending more time inside. Time which proved to be very hard, for a weedy runt like him.

Jake waited for the explosion, the indignant ranting he had endured on the two previous occasions he had been caught in the act. Karen was seething inside at the violation of her home and her safe haven, however as hard as she tried, she could not take the tiny step from inward fury to external action. Jake was confused, the woman just simply glared at him and did nothing.

If only Karen could have brought it out of herself , to verbally or even physically attack Jake, she would have found him to be gutless and he would have capitulated to her totally.

She hesitated and the moment to put all the therapy she had undergone into action, escaped her.

Jake stood and considered what was coming his way, now that he had been caught yet again. All the misery he could see on the horizon just deflated him and he just thought,

"What the fuck, I'm nicked again. There is no point worrying about it now." That acceptance gave him a cocky, couldn't be bothered type attitude.

"Listen Lady, you better get on with what you gotta do, I ain't standing here like a fucking spare part all day."

It was then he looked at Karen properly for the first time. He started to realise that this woman was either shit scared of him, or she actually wasn't bothered he was here. Given the fact number two was highly improbable, she must just be frightened.

"Can I possibly turn this my way? He thought, Can I slide out from under this?"

Jake approached Karen in a non threatening way, all the time muttering apologies for doing what he had done etc. He was stood at an angle to her and as he stretched out his arms, in what he meant to be a friendly and pleading gesture, to hold her by the upper arms, his hand accidentally brushed her breast and in particular her nipple. He momentarily felt the hard little bud on his fingertips, and the situation that had had absolutely no sexual undertone to it before, suddenly took on a whole new feeling.

Inside Karen's head the deja vu returned, the warning signs were there, but she was unable to act. She was frightened of the situation and repulsed by the individual involved, but that would not manifest itself in defiance and confrontation.

Jake was totally confused, he was not very bright and took life, its situations and moments on face value. He had not the intellect to realise this woman had simply frozen in fear. Her inaction seemed to him (just as the cabin boys on the ship had read it) like a green light to carry on. After all, she had not been angry, she had not fought him or shown any aggression towards him when he had brushed her nipple,

"Maybe she's just an old slut," he thought.

He just had to know, if he walked away now, he would forever wonder what the situation had been. He moved his hands to the front of her blouse and cupped her small breasts.

Nothing.

No screaming, no slap in the face, neither aggression nor pleading for him to not do this.

Nothing.

He rubbed both thumbs over her nipples simultaneously and felt them both harden. Jake looked Karen in the face as he toyed with her breasts. Karen disastrously closed her eyes, because Jake saw this as her sensual enjoyment, he had no idea it was her way of trying to block out the revulsion.

"How far dare I take this? He wondered. After all she seems to want it, maybe her husband doesn't give it to her anymore, and she is getting on a bit I suppose."

If Jake had looked in a mirror, he may have got the answer. If he had seen the ugly, weedy, spotty, loathsome individual that he was, he would have known that even though this woman was in her fifties and was a pretty ordinary looking woman, she still wouldn't want the likes of him pawing at her, let alone doing what he realised he was just about to do.

Jake unbuttoned her blouse, not having the first idea, that what he was about to do was actually rape. He thought he was lucky enough to find himself in one of those situations that he had read about in his porno mags, when letters and 'confessions' pages told of lonely housewives who were always horny and fucked strangers etc.

If it was possible, Karen froze even more. As the rat boy lifted her bra and she stood bared to him, all the feelings of deja vu ran through her mind.

"Please God no, don't let this happen to me again," she prayed. Of all the people, please don't let this slimy little rat be the one."

Encouraged and emboldened by the lack of resistance, Jake removed her blouse and bra, leaving the 54 year old woman topless before him. Her small, still firm and uplifted breasts tipped by nipples which had tiny aureole but the nipple itself was quite long.

He bent and took a nipple in his mouth. Jake, very inexpertly and hurriedly sucked and slobbered on each hard little bud in turn. He had no idea that the amateur fumbling around he had done, with girls who were no more than the dregs that no one else would touch, had left him an absolutely useless lover and totally inadequate at satisfying a woman. However, he was not aware of his limitations, therefore it was not a concern to him. All Jake knew, was that the more this went on and the more the bitch allowed him to do, then the more convinced he was that this woman was actually wanted him and was going to let him fuck her.

Karen clenched her eyes tightly shut as she felt the boy pop open the button on her jeans. She heard as well as felt the zip being drawn down and the two folds of her jeans falling open. Her assailant pushed his fingers into the top of the waistband and collecting her panties as well on the way down, slowly pushed her clothing off her hips. Karen wore quite tight jeans, so when they cleared her hips they didn't fall to the floor. Jake slowly sank to the floor as her pushed her pants further and further down.

He ended on his knees and he stopped. There in front of him was the Holy Grail. Karen's pubic triangle was bared to him and he could see the lips of her pussy protruding from the neat little slit of her outer lips.

"Fuck, this woman is fucking hot, he thought, and what's more she wants ME, I can't believe it."

Moments later Karen opened her eyes. She knew she was now completely naked with this obnoxious boy, but she hadn't realised, that in seconds he had got himself totally naked too.

"Oh God no," she thought. This situation was getting worse by the second. She couldn't help but look between the boys legs. She got a bit of a shock, as she expected him to have a tiny cock to go with the rest of his appearance. Jake had a decent sized cock, it was not porn star standard or even a huge cock, however it was a very good size and looked out of place on him.

It was also hard as a rock.

Jake was in a rush, he thought that with his luck this bitch would change her mind, or her cunt of a husband would come home and fuck it all up for him. He wasted no time in pulling Karen to the floor and then stood again himself. He offered his rampant penis to Karen's mouth and poked her lips slightly with it.

Karen very nearly retrieved the situation. With this rat boy's unclean penis pushing at her lips, she at last found a small shred of courage and resistance.

"No I don't want to," she whispered and put her hand on his stomach just above his pubic hair, in order to prevent him pushing any further forward.

Jake did not have the intellect to assess the situation correctly, he just thought,

"She is getting cold feet that's all, or is it that she wants to play a little game, pretending not to want to? He thought, she has come this far, it must be how she likes to fuck."

Karen had let Jake go too far, he was not for stopping now. He grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head and pulled her face into his groin. This aggression scared her and she lost the will to confront him.

She reluctantly and finally opened her lips that had a very pale pink lipstick on and took his penis slowly into her mouth.

"There I knew it thought Jake, as soon as she got over her nerves she is back in the mood." He watched the 54 year old woman sensually fellate his dick (It was sensual to him, but if he had known any better, he would have realised what Karen was doing was purely mechanical and robotic.

Of all the porn pictures had had looked at over the years, one particular style had always excited him. He recreated it now. Pulling his cock back almost out of her mouth, he left just the large, blood engorged head between her lips. This had the effect of Karen's lightly coloured pink lips pursing and puckering around the helmet. It was a sight he had dreamt of.

He nearly came in her mouth he loved the sight so much.

As much as he wanted her to suck his cock and swallow his cum, Jake was even more desperate to fuck her. He pulled her to her feet and led her to the sofa.

By now Karen's virtually non existent willpower had completely left her. In all too familiar resignation, she ceased to even try to summon the courage to resist. Meekly she became more accepting and as Jake started to forcefully manoeuvre her into the position he wanted, he realised that she was moving herself.

"Fuck, she must be horny, thought Jake, She can't get ready for my cock fast enough."

Karen submissively lay back on the sofa and opened her legs. Her gorgeous outer lips with their covering of pubic hair flowered open. She was exposed to him completely. Jake gazed intently between her legs.

"A real woman at last." he triumphantly congratulated himself.

Karen stared at the large cock, it was rampant. Her assailant moved between her legs and with the same impatience and inexperience he had show thus far, plunged his cock into her vagina. The all too familiar feeling of an unwanted and unwelcome penis sliding into her intimate depths, revolted her. She could feel her vaginal walls and her wet pink inner labia involuntarily gripping his shaft.

Jake lost his cool and started to bang at her. He also grabbed her nipples and began to seriously abuse them. Karen winced and cried aloud at the pain, which the repellent youth raping her, thought were cries of pleasure. This treatment went on until Karen could stand no more.

"Let me turn over and you can fuck my pussy doggy style," she said as sexily as she could in the circumstances. She desperately wanted to not have to look him and constantly be reminded who it that was having her body. She wanted to get away from the pain and from his breath.

If the boy needed any sign that she wanted him that was it.

"She is actually begging me to fuck her," he decided.

Karen turned over and laid her stinging abused breasts on the cushion. She spread her legs and awaited rat boy's penis.

"I really hope he doesn't get any idea of invading my bum in this position," She thought, panicking at not having considered it at the time she suggested turning over.

She didn't need have concerned herself. Jake re-entered her and gazed down intently, watching his cock part her sweet lips time and again, then with an almighty thrust he rammed himself into her and emptied a sea of hot, potent, and pent up cum deep into her cunt.

After her ordeal, Jake withdrew from Karen's body. She felt the familiar feeling between her legs. This feeling was sexy, when the cum that ran from her vagina belonged to her husband. With this rapist it was loathsome, but that was to get worse. Jake put his hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. He gathered his own cum in his hand and presented it to Karen's mouth.

"Eat it," he hissed.

So she did.

Jake took hold of his cock and a handful of her hair. In a casual, uncaring, disrespectful and demeaning gesture he simply cleaned his cock off in her hair. He worked his foreskin backwards and forwards a few times to milk the last drops of his cum onto the head, then simply wiped it on her face.

"Suck it clean babe," he ordered.

Karen dutifully obeyed. She took hold of his penis and lifted it so his testicles rose. She ducked her head between his legs and took his balls in her mouth one by one and cleaned them for him. She licked and sucked around the base of his penis, so as to clean the part of his length that she couldn't get in her mouth yet. However his rapidly shrinking cock soon reached the size she could fit all of him inside her mouth. She pulled back the heavy foreskin and ran the tip of her tongue around and under the rim of his penis to capture any of their mixed juices she may have missed, dipping the tip of her tongue into the hole on the end.

As Karen fell back onto the sofa, her ordeal over, Jake lay beside her. After quite a long time spend recovering and resting, rat boy rose and looked around the room.

"I may as well steal from her as well as fuck her," he thought.

After quite a while searching and invading her privacy, looking through personal documents and property Jake found a strange item. It had a wooden handle and a thick broad leather strap about 9ins long and about 3-4ins wide. Not knowing what it was, or being able to remember where he found it, Paul has used it as a fly swatter. It got Jake thinking.

In all the porn he wad watched over the years, there was one movie clip he had seen that excited him more than any other. It hit him like a bolt of lightening.

"If this woman is so hot and horny and wants me as much as she does, then fuck, I can recreate my favourite fantasy!"

Karen lay on the sofa face down trying to blot out, not just the acts she had committed, but who she had done them with, when the first crack of leather hit her buttocks.

"What the fuck? She screamed, using language she rarely resorted to. What the fuck was that for?" she demanded.

Jake hit her again, and Karen quietened, the quick burst of defiance coming through surprise and shock. By the time he paddled her ass for the second time she had run headlong back into her shell for protection.

"What is your name honey?" asked Jake.

"Karen," she answered in a barely audible whisper.

"Get dressed Karen we are going to play a little game," he ordered.

In her previous ordeals, Karen had never actually been hit. Yes she had been handled roughly, but because of her affliction and submission that had not turned into actual violence. When this repellent little creature hit her, it shocked her to the point where if she thought she was meek before, she now became totally obedient through fear.

Jake saw this obedience as a willing player in his game. He made her put on a dress, then move to the door, she was instructed, to open and close it again, as though she had just come home, his game began.

The porn scene he loved so much, he followed to the letter as he could remember it completely, with Karen's intelligence, she soon cottoned on to what the repulsive creature wanted and how she should respond if she wanted to avoid the backlash. Jake however simply saw this as 'his new woman' giving 'her new lover' what he wanted. The age difference was the wrong way round to act the scene, but that didn't matter to Jake one little bit.

"Don't you sneak in here, get in here young lady, he commanded, what is the meaning of coming in at this time?" Karen meekly entered the house. She stopped before him.

"Stand up straight," he commanded. You have been out all night haven't you?" he asked. Your dress is all messed up."

"Yes Sir," Karen assumed was the answer he needed.

Jakes cock stirred even more as the realisation that Karen was going to play the game and he was indeed going to act out his fantasy.

"God my new girl is sooo fucking hot for this," he thought. I guess you've been playing around pretty good haven't you," he continued.

"Yes Sir," was all she managed to whisper.

"You know better than that don't you,"

"Yes Sir I do."

"Stand up straight and put your hands behind your head," he ordered as Karen dutifully obeyed.

Jake approached her and said,

"If you think we took you out of the welfare system and gave you a home, just so you could treat it like this, then you are mistaken. Do you want us to send you back to the institution and back into care?"

"No Sir I don't," Karen said dropping her head.

"Damn she was good," drooled Jake.

"Do you like it here? Do you like living here, rather than there?

"Yes Sir I do."

"Then you are going to behave yourself young lady, Jake said menacingly. Now bend over, that's right now grab your ankles."

Karen did as she was told and felt Jake move around behind her. He lifted her dress over her ass and put it around her waist.

"Pull those panties down around your knees, he said and spread those legs."

Again Karen did as ordered and when she bent over holding her ankles he smacked her ass with his hand. Once, Twice Three times, on an on he smacked her ass. Karen managed to tolerate this. But when he made her remove her panties and bend again, the whack she felt on her buttocks was far more severe. He was using the paddle.

fannyrat
fannyrat
874 Followers