Taken in the Woods

Story Info
Taken by a stranger in the woods...
1.6k words
4.12
60.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers

I am still in my pyjamas when you come upstairs. "Put these on," you tell me. You hand me an old pair of my jeans and a fairly worn-out buttoned shirt along with a plain bra and knickers. "We're going out for a walk and it might be muddy."

I dress as instructed and we set off. You have a rucksack with you, so I have a feeling you have something planned, but I have no idea what, and your demeanour seems very casual and ordinary. We walk towards a small patch of woods, where we have walked many times without ever seeing another person. In the middle of the woods, you stop.

"Have you ever fantasised about being tied up in the woods?" you ask me. I bite my lip, but smile shyly and giggle, which you take as a yes. You pull out a length of rope from the top of your rucksack. "Trust me," you whisper gently. "You can stay clothed."

You locate a suitable tree and push me gently against it, kissing my mouth and neck. Then you turn me around so I am facing the tree, not quite touching it. You take my hands and lift them above my head, holding them in place while you tie them together and then to a branch near the centre of the tree. Your arms reach around my body, fondling my breasts through my clothes as you kiss my neck.

"I wonder if I could make you even more helpless..." you murmur, as you kneel behind me, stroking down my leg. You have chosen your tree well - it has thick exposed roots sticking up on either side of me. You take out two more lengths of rope, tying one around one ankle before gently easing my legs apart and tying each ankle to a tree root. Your final touch is a soft blindfold, which you tie around my eyes, cutting out all light.

Although I am still fully clothed, I feel very vulnerable and helpless, tied tightly to a tree and unable to see anything. I am bent forward slightly, with my hands closer to the trunk of the tree than my feet. If it wasn't for my clothes, my arse and pussy would both be exposed to view and I wonder for a moment what that would be like. I smile, thinking of the possibilities and almost regret that you left me fully clothed. With my hands and ankles tied, you have no easy way to undress me and I am slightly disappointed.

Your hands leave my body and you tell me, "I'll be back in a moment." Without the benefit of sight, my hearing seems more acute. At first, all I can hear are birds twittering in the trees and a gentle breeze making the leaves rustle. I hear twigs snapping on the ground behind me and I assume that it is you returning.

I feel a body press up against mine from behind and then a gloved hand clamps tightly over my mouth. Panic begins to set in - what if this is not you? What if this is a stranger who has come across me tied helplessly to a tree in a deserted forest? I am unable to tell if the gloved hand belongs to you or not.

Another gloved hand begins roughly squeezing my breasts, very differently to your gentle fondling from a few minutes ago. The hand is briefly removed from my mouth and I open my mouth to call your name, but find a large ball gag roughly shoved into my open mouth. I begin to pull at the restraints around my wrists, but the knots hold tight and I am unable to free myself.

Both of the gloved hands come together at the back of my vest top and pull hard, ripping it in half. I try again to call out to you or to scream for help, but only a muffled groan comes from behind the gag. The next thing I feel is cold metal against my shoulder and then I sense each strap of the vest being cut so that it falls onto the ground. My bra is cut off next, and I feel my nipples harden with the cool touch of the breeze. I am terrified, growing ever more sure that this is not you standing behind me.

The gloved hands return to my breasts, mauling them roughly and pinching my nipples until I cry out in pain from behind the gag. Then the hands move away from my body before I feel the leg of my jeans being pulled away from my ankle and sense the taut fabric being cut. I flinch as the scissors move up towards my hips, but try to remain as still as possible, attempting to prevent myself being hurt. The cutting is repeated on the other side and the two halves of my jeans fall to the ground.

I feel both of the hands at the base of my spine. They grasp my knickers and pull, tearing the flimsy fabric. All I am wearing now are my shoes and socks. There is an unknown man standing behind me, with a clear view of both my holes. The gloved hands stroke over my arse and between my thighs. I try to squirm away from the hands, but there is nowhere to go and this merely earns me several hard spanks on my arse. The hand continues to spank my arse, getting even harder, until both cheeks are stinging and glowing hotly. I am terrified of what this stranger might do to me next.

A gloved finger begins to probe between the lips of my pussy and I realise that, despite my fear, my body is betraying me and I am becoming wet. The finger pushes inside me roughly and pumps forcefully in and out of my pussy before pulling out and rubbing up towards my clit. One hand continues to rub my clit while the other finds my nipples again, pinching and pulling until they become sore. The finger on my clit is relentless and I find myself feeling aroused, against my wishes. My back arches and I am unwittingly pushing my breasts into the other hand of this stranger. I desperately try to hold back my growing orgasm, ashamed of enjoying this assault. Suddenly, I can't stop it taking over and I cum. Tears begin to escape from beneath the blindfold as I begin to cry, but the stranger shows no mercy or tenderness.

He steps away for a moment and I hear him undo his trousers. He grabs my hips and his hard cock nudges against my lips before finding its target. He slams into me in one hard thrust, causing me to cry out in a muffled squeak. He thrusts into me repeatedly, taking his pleasure roughly, with no thought for my comfort or enjoyment. To him, I seem to be merely a piece of meat to be used. But then why did he force me to have an orgasm? Was it simply so that he could enjoy my humiliation at enjoying being assaulted by a stranger? These thoughts are driven out of my head by his forceful fucking, which is quickening as he reaches his orgasm. Each thrust nudges against my cervix, almost painfully, and yet there is something almost satisfying about being taken with such primal force.

He pulls out abruptly after he has cum inside my pussy. Two gloved fingers dip into my pussy, becoming coated with a mixture of my wetness and his cum. He pushes one lubricated finger into my arse, quickly followed by a second finger, giving me little time to adjust to the intrusion. The fingers pump roughly into my arse a few times as I try to cry out around the gag. Then the fingers withdraw.

I hear twigs snapping on the ground again as he moves away. Still tied firmly to the tree, I am a mess. Drool is dripping from my mouth around the large ball gag. Cum is dripping down my thighs. My arse is still red and I can almost feel the handprints left by the harsh spanking.

Suddenly, I feel a hand resting gently on my back. This time, it is not gloved. Another hand reaches up to remove the ball gag and then the blindfold. I blink as my eyes begin to adjust to the light and see you bending down to untie my ankles. You reach up to untie my wrists and I collapse into your arms.

"What...? Who...?" I stammer, unable to form a coherent sentence.

You chuckle softly. "It was me. All along, it was only me."

I breathe a sigh of relief and melt further into your arms, turning to face you. You gently pull me down to sit on your lap on the ground, holding me tightly and stroking my back tenderly. I recall the story that you found me reading a few weeks ago and the discussion we had had about non-consent play and how it would be exciting in a way and was something that I wanted to explore in the future.

You reach into your rucksack and pull out a spare set of clothes and a box of tissues. "Clean yourself up a bit and get dressed," you tell me. "We'll get home and I'll run you a hot bath." I lean my head up to kiss you, thinking about how lucky I am to have a man who will find a way to make all my darkest fantasies become reality!

naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers