Taken in the Woods

Story Info
Catherine is taken in the woods by a few strangers.
2k words
3.97
46.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and yawned. I got out of bed and quickly made a pot of coffee, trying to wake up. After my second cup, my eyes were still half closed. That was when I decided that I needed to go for a run. As I rapidly got dressed, I accidentally knocked my phone off my desk. When I picked it up, the corner was cracked and it wouldn't turn on.

"God dammit," I cursed to myself and threw it onto my bed. Whatever. I didn't need it very much anyways. I made sure that I looked decent enough before throwing my long black hair into a loose ponytail and stepping out the door.

I decided against going around the small town and instead, I headed for the woods. I wasn't really worried about bears or coyotes since the wood was only about 20 acres big and right next to a highway.

I was only running for about 20 minutes when I stepped into a large hole and fell, my ankle twisting, causing my leg to throb in agony. I let out a loud yelp and quickly tried to stand up. A searing caused me fall back on my knees.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I whisper yelled to myself.

Suddenly, there was a crunching of leaves. It sounded as if it was coming from all around me. I looked around frantically, trying to pinpoint the actual sound. As I whipped by head around and looked behind me, my eyes met with a pair of steel gray ones, inches away. I pulled back, startled.

"Are you okay?"

It took me a second to realize that the voice had come from in front of me, not from gray eyes. I cautiously turned and was met by a pair of light blue eyes filled with laughter.

"I- Um, I think I twisted my ankle," I swallowed with difficulty, as my throat was dry.

Blue eyes slowly walked forward a dropped to his knees next to my feet. He gently pressed the area around my ankle, which I could see was already turning purple and blue.

"It's not twisted. I think it's broken. Luke, come see," He said to gray eyes. Luke came around and tentatively examined my leg.

"It's broken," Luke said and nodded his head slowly.

"Grey, go get me two thick pieces of wood and a bucket of water," Luke announced and gave Grey more instructions.

As Luke set up a makeshift splint for my ankle, I noticed many similarities in the way the guys looked. I assumed they were relatives of some sort but no one could be that gorgeous, let alone two people. For some reason, both had no shirts, only a tight pair of shorts, but I didn't mind. It was nice to be tended to by two hot and muscular.

It was warm for an autumn day and I was starting to get really hot so I shifted around and pulled off the thin jacket I was wearing, exposing by tank top. "Fuck," I whispered as I realized that I had forgotten something earlier. A bra.

Luke had heard my cursing and followed my gaze to my chest. He opened his mouth to say something but Grey came crashing out of the woods holding a barrel of water.

"I'm back," he said cheerfully and plopped the water next to me, the water sloshing over the sides and soaking my shorts and thighs.

"Good, now grab something you can use as a cloth and cool her off," Luke said and grabbed my injured ankle. I gripped the tree trunk behind me in a death grip, trying not to cry out. Grey quickly soaked my jacket and placed it on my forehead, muttering calming things close to my ear. And then Luke twisted.

I grabbed onto Grey's arm as I lurched forward and screamed silently in pain. "Jesus... Jesus Christ," I whispered. At least the pain was mostly gone. I could still feel where I had been injured but at least it wasn't agonizing.

I let go of Grey's arm and noticed that I had scratched him. There was a slow trickle of blood flowing from one of the cuts but everything else was fine.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Grey and gently pushed his arm in the water. After I pulled it out the cut was nearly gone.

"It's okay, I heal fast," Grey said and I nodded and thanked Luke.

"You still never told us your name," Luke said and washed his hands in the bucket next to us.

"Catherine. But you can call me Cat. I prefer it," I said and shook their hands.

"There you go, try and stand up now," Luke said and stepped back. I cautiously stood up, and when I was finally stable, I smiled and threw my arms around Luke and then Grey.

"Thank you both so much," I said, delighted.

"You're welcome Cat," They both replied at the same time a scooped me into a group hug. I squealed as Luke threw me up on his shoulders. Grey grabbed the barrel and playfully dumped the contents onto my head. After a minute, Luke set me down against the tree again and I laughed and tried to catch my breath.

After a minute of just smiling and sitting there, I realized that the guys had gone silent and were staring at my chest, their shorts tight at the crotch. I looked down and was shocked when I saw every tiny detail of my nipple through my shirt.

I bit my lip nervously and slowly ran my fingers through my hair before trailing them down to cradle my big breast. Their eyes watched as I pinched my already erect nipple and moaned, before trailing my fingers down to my shorts and unbuttoning them, thankful that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I dipped my longest finger into myself, swirling my wetness around, the heady aroma filling the air around me.

"Stop," Luke said. It sounded more like a growl but it was so sexy.

"Stop what?" I grinned playfully and brought my hand up to cup my breast again.

Luke lunged forward and grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the tree while he used his mouth to kiss me deeply, increasing my need for him. I felt Grey tugging at my shorts and slightly lifted up my hips to aid him.

Luke continued to kiss me but let my hands free before grabbing my top and ripping it in half. The warm salty air perked up my nipples and they became harder in Luke's massive hands. I could feel Grey's fingers sliding up my inner thighs and barely brushing the outer lips of my sweet pussy. I moaned into Luke's hair as he slid down and gently bit my breast, hard enough to leave a mark.

Grey slid his fingers from the top of my clit all the way to my hole, teasing me the whole way. He made sure I was wet enough before plunging in all the way with only his finger.

I gasped as his finger reached deep into me. Luke continued biting my nipples, increasing the pressure with every bite.

I moaned loudly and pulled at Luke's hair, causing him to chomp on my nipple. The pain only increased my pleasure though. Grey switched hands and added two more fingers, stretching my pussy wide. He curled his fingers and rubbed my g-spot wildly.

"Stop, please, stop!" I screamed and came as Luke pushed his thumb onto my clit, stimulating me. My orgasm was blissful. As I came down from my sexual high, I felt Luke and Grey step away from me. My eyes flew open as the sound of fabric hitting the ground could be heard. They both were stroking their cocks. Grey's was long and thick and perfect, while Luke's was equally as beautiful, only slightly shorter, about eight inches.

I groaned in the back of my throat as I imagined riding their dicks, having them fill my tiny pussy up. I inched over to Grey first since he was closer and looked into his blue eyes before engulfing only half of his cock in my mouth. The other 5 inches were bare so I spit on my hands and started stroking the rest whilst trying to get at least 7 inches in my mouth.

I felt Grey's hands on my head, guiding me before he pulled me to him, his dick gliding down my throat almost choking me. My nose was pressed against his abdomen and my tongue was swirling around the giant member in my mouth. After he let me go, I pulled away and gasped for breathe before licking my lips and going back in. I managed to get him all the way down my throat by myself this time, and continued to suck him. I pulled him out of my mouth and grabbed the shaft. I swirled the head around in my mouth like a lollipop. He had a particular taste. He tasted sweet but salty, like sugarless chocolate.

I could feel his dick starting to throb so I increased my speed, sucking and milking his cock until his thick white cum spurted everywhere, covering my face and chest before I covered his cock and ate the rest of his cum.

I could see Luke out of the corner of my eye slowly jerking his cock. I quickly licked Grey clean before motioning for Luke to sit down. I crawled over to him and wiggled my hips seductively before engulfing his cock. After deep throating Grey, Luke was easier to take in. I slurped and sucked at his cock with my hips and ass pointed in the air towards Grey.

Luke suddenly grabbed my ponytail and jerked me off his cock. My tits swung and brushed the ground, adding to my pleasure. I took a deep breath as I heard Grey step up behind me. He stroked his dick quickly, spit on it once more and plunged deep into me, not stopping. As soon as Grey was in me, Luke slammed me back down onto his cock, not giving me a chance to scream as Grey tore me apart.

I was being fucked savagely from behind and I loved every moment of it. Luke came before Grey had the chance to and then what happened next excited me the most.

Grey pulled out of my dripping pussy and pushed me forward onto Luke. He quickly took Grey's place and filled me up nicely. He fucked me until he was lubricated enough and picked me up, stood up and dropped me onto Grey who was laying on the ground.

Grey quickly found my stretched hole and plunged right in, stretching me out even more. felt Luke's hands on my ass, pushing me forwards, my breasts now hanging in Grey's face. He continued fucking me at a decent pace, only pausing once when I tried to turn and see what Luke was doing.

By the time I knew what was happening, I was already cumming. Luke pushed the head of his lubricated cock into my tight ass. A burning sensation spread through my body as I gritted my teeth and relaxed, trying to enjoy this. Grey didn't stop fucking me though. He had cum twice already, another orgasm, so close, I could tell. The pleasure that I was feeling was becoming too much. There was only a thin layer of skin between Luke's cock in my ass and Grey's in my pussy and there was no doubt in my mind that they could feel each other, slowly pulsing in me.

Luke was finally moving fast enough in my ass, he had cum halfway through trying to get in and then poof, he was just there. Grey and him moved in unison, moving in and out, over and over again. I could feel myself at the edge and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Ah, I'm cu-cumming!" I said and exploded. I don't know if it was the vice like grip I had on both of their dicks but they both came, seconds after me. I closed my eyes contentedly and fell fast asleep.