Taken On A Winter's Night

Story Info
Chrissy is snatched from her work place.
6.1k words
4.09
42.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storiemax
storiemax
267 Followers

It was a cold dark stormy winter night. Chrissy's day had gone to hell and she was working late to catch up on her work load. Every work day for Chrissy seemed to present more work than she could keep up with. With no support from management she was very weary from working her fingers to their bones day in and day out. Chrissy's days were spent working her ass off and her evenings and nights were spent dreaming of a better life.

As she left work just after 6 pm it was very dark out and the rain was coming down sideways. She opened the door to the stairwell and remembered with a groan that she had parked on the top level of the parking garage. That morning the garage was full due to the weather, forcing her to park on the uncovered top level. She looked through the glass of the door that lead to the top deck and watched the rain dripping down the glass. She knew she was going to have to make a run for it. She was wearing a light dress that came down to her mid-thigh. Here coat was warm but only covered her to her waist and her shoes were a pair of 3 inch high spiked heels.

Chrissy knew when she was dressing that morning that her choice of clothes was not suited for the weather. She didn't care though as she would be working inside where it is warm and her time spent outside was very minimal. Two quick dashes to and from her car, she could deal with the cold for that short of time. Only wrench in her plan was having to park outside on the uncovered top floor of the parking garage.

The weather had taken a turn for the worst during the day and hadn't let up sense. Now she had to prepare herself for her run to her car. She had a quick thought about her hair and how the rain was going to mess it up but then it dawned on her that she would be going straight home. So with a deep breath she pushed the door open and started her run for her car. She could barely see her Tahoe through the darkness and the rain. As she ran she wished she could have parked closer as she felt the rain dripping down her neck.

As she was trotting across the parking lot a car came up the ramp and was turning down the aisle towards her so she stayed to the side and out of the path of the car. She noticed that the car's headlights were really bright. The lights were so bright she couldn't even see what kind of car it was. As she reached the intersection of the aisles the car seemed to keep moving in her direction. The car was moving fast for being in the parking garage. Chrissy sped up to attempt to move out of the path of the car just in case the driver was a complete mental. The car approached so close that it made her tense up and then the driver slammed on the breaks. Chrissy heard the tires slide. This pissed her off, she was mad now. She waved her hand towards the car and yelled, "What are you doing, pay attention!" She started towards her vehicle and the drive of the car revved the engine and let the car lurched forward. Chrissy yelled again, "What the fuck are you doing!" The car lurched forward again. Chrissy heard a car door open and close as the car lurched forward again. She couldn't see anyone due to the cars bright lights and didn't know if anyone had gotten out. The car lurched forward again.

Chrissy decided to make a mad dash around the car in the direction of her vehicle. As she was moving towards the driver side front fender someone grabbed her from behind. A strong hand was placed over her mouth and a very strong arm wrapped around her torso trapping her own arms against her stomach and chest. Chrissy's anger turned instantly to fear. Panic set in and she started to fight as hard as she could. Whoever held her was very strong and as she fought her captor squeezed harder and harder. The squeezing reached a point of pain and her fight left her. Chrissy's body involuntarily went limp though the grip of her assailant didn't let up.

Chrissy heard the sound of a car door opening as she was being carried to the car. Whoever had her was strong and moved quickly as she didn't weigh enough to slow him down. Her captor dove into the car with Chrissy still being bear hugged in his arms underneath him. With everything that was happening Chrissy noticed that there was no light inside the car. Then she heard the door shut and felt the car move quickly from its spot towards the down ramp. The man holding her growled in a horse whisper at the driver to slow down. The growl had scared Chrissy beyond her own belief. She started to wail into the hand covering her mouth. This caused another growl from her captor but this growl was directed at her. "Shut the fuck up! If you behave you will be released unharmed. If you are uncooperative and fight life for you will come to a nasty end!"

Chrissy's body went limp again as if on the command of her captor. Her feelings of total despair had lightened with a slight hint of hope from what her captor said. She could be released unharmed. That was what she wanted. Her mind was a mess and she couldn't think straight. She didn't know what she could do to help herself. All she knew was that she was at the complete mercy of whoever had taken her.

The time in the car felt like it lasted forever. Chrissy had no idea where she was or where she was being taken, she could not see out the windows. She was facing the floor boards with her captor laying on top of her still holding her in an uncomfortably tight bear hug. After an unknown amount of time Chrissy felt the car slow down to a crawl then eventually stop. The driver got out and opened the door of the car. Without letting up his grip the man holding her wiggled both himself and her out of the car. He stood and with her feet dangling she was told again that if she struggle and fought she would be hurt and if she cooperated she would be eventually let go in one piece.

Chrissy was carried through a door way. She figured this based on the temperature on the other side was much warmer and she couldn't hear the sounds of the wind and rain. She was carried a distance then she heard a door opened as they passed into what she could only guess was another room. She had been in total darkness since being removed from the car. She wondered how her captor could find his way. The room she was in now had a bit of an echo. She could hear the echo of the footsteps. Chrissy's captor had stopped suddenly. She felt her body being lifted slightly and then roughly thrown down onto a soft mattress. Even though she landed on the mattress the shock of the landing had hurt. She didn't have time to worry about the pain as her own fear was consuming her.

Chrissy laid very still afraid to move even an inch. She heard sounds of furniture or something being moved around close to her. Then nothing, she strained her ears trying to hear anything but there was no sound at all. With a single click very bright lights were turned on. Chrissy coward from the lights but there was nowhere to hide. The lights seemed to be all around her. It took some time for her eyes to adjust but the lights were still too bright to look at. She looked around her and could see that the floor consisted of mattresses and at the edge of the mattresses were bars like a cage. The bars scared her causing her fear to grow. She realized she was crying quietly.

A deep voice boomed in the room telling her to stand. The voice was loud and seemed to come from all around her. Chrissy didn't move she was too scared to process the command. Then another command rang out with anger, "NOW!" Chrissy jumped and quickly stood. Then the voice told her, "Do as you are told when you are told and you will make it out alive. Any other course of action on you part will result in punishment. The level of punishment will be reflective of your defiance." "Do you understand?!" Chrissy didn't reply right away as her own fear had her in a tight grip. "SPEAK!" Chrissy jumped as this outburst was loud and angry. "Yes" she said weakly and the voice said, "Speak up and be heard!" "Yes, I understand," was Chrissy's reply. "Take off your coat and through it towards the bars!" With that she slowly removed her coat. She tossed it at the bars in front of her. "Put your hands behind your head and interlace your fingers!" Chrissy complied. "Stand up straight!" barked the voice. Chrissy stood up straighter. She was shaking involuntarily. She knew standing up straight with her hands behind her head would push her chest out. She wondered with that thought of what her fate had in store for her.

"Stand still and don't move!" She heard what sounded like a metal gate open and then close. She felt the mattress she was standing on compress with the presence of another person. She felt a hand grab her hands and squeeze them tightly together. The pressure almost hurt. Then she felt something being wrapped around her wrist. She jerked hard at this as she realized she was being bound. The voice boomed out "STOP!" "This is your last warning. Any other defiance from you will result in punishment!" This scared Chrissy. She started to cry and let her head hang down on her chest. Then she felt her other wrist being tied. With the sound of ropes being pulled her wrists were pulled up and away from her head and out in opposite directions. Then whoever had tied her moved to her ankles. They were both quickly tied and the ropes pulled tight spreading her legs.

A hand reached over her shoulders and a ball gag was forced into her mouth with the strap being tightened behind her head. Then she heard the metal gate open and close again and she felt the presence of another on the mattress. Two bodies moved into the light in front of her, one on each side. They were dressed in all black with black hoods over their faces. One was taller than the other but Chrissy could see that they both looked muscular. The shorter person moved to stand right in front of her. He just stood there looking at her. She could see his eyes but the way the light played she couldn't see the color of his eyes. With him just standing there it made Chrissy very nervous. Her nervousness was growing by the second. Then with a flick he held up a switch blade knife and opened it. He moved close to her with their bodies almost touching. She could feel his breath on her face as he looked slightly down at her. He reached for the hem of her dress and cut it with the knife. With both hands he pulled the dress apart tearing it to her armpit. Then he moved to the other side and did the same thing.

Tears were falling from Chrissy's eyes. She knew what was going to happen. She knew that she was going to be stripped of her clothes and there was nothing she could do about it. She was completely helpless and at the mercy of god knows who or how many. Her sobs were coming fast and strong now. The guy with the knife cut the shoulder straps of her dress and it fell from her body in two pieces. Now she was left with her bra, panties, and her shoes. The thought of why she didn't ware her tights today flashed in her mind. The shorter guy moved to her back and undid her bra strap. Then she felt the cold flat blade of his knife slide slowly over her shoulder and under the shoulder strap of her bra. With a quick flick of the knife the strap was cut. The shoulder strap on her other side followed suit. Her ruined bra fell from her body. With her arms tide over her head her tits stood out and were in full view. The air felt cold on her skin. This caused her nipples to harden even more. Chrissy wondered why fear would make her nipples hard.

The shorter guy slowly dragged the flat cold steal of the knife blade down her side. He pulled the waistband of her panties out just enough to slip the blade under. Then he gave a quick pull on the knife and the waistband gave way. He dragged the flat surface of the cold blade across the lower part of her stomach and while pulling the waistband away from her skin he slipping the blade under the material at her hip and quickly pulling the blade away from her body, her panties fell away landing somewhere on the mattress between her feet. The man placed his hand on the inside of her upper right thigh gripping her flesh hard. This caused Chrissy's breathing to speed up. The man slowly moved to a squatting position in front of her. As he kneeled he slowly dragged his hand down the inside of Chrissy's leg. When his hand reached her foot he slowly and deliberately lifted her foot to remove her shoe. The shoe was tossed out of the light and she heard it hit the floor making echoing sound as it bounced across the floor. The other shoe was removed without any ceremony and tossed into the darkness.

Now completely naked Chrissy felt the two men walk away from her. She heard the metal gate open and close. She was wondering what was going to happen next when the lights went out with a click. In the total darkness not a sound could be heard. Chrissy had no idea what was going on. She really couldn't think rationally. She closed her eyes for slow long blinks in an attempt to rest them. Then she thought she felt something very light brush her right side just below her arm pit. The touch was so light that she figured it was a bug. "Oh god, bugs too" She thought. Then she felt it again. This time on her front left just below her breast. She felt more helpless now then she did before. Now she can't even defend herself from a bug. There it was again, on the inside of her lower right butt cheek. Chrissy started to cry. Then she felt it on her front and her back at the same time. "CRAP, there is a swarm of them!" Then she felt the weirdest sensation. The light touch started between her legs just above her anus then it moved ever so slowly across her anus over the opening of her vagina and up to her clit. If this was a bug it had a long tail. This sensation went back and forth following the same path every time. Chrissy thought that in a different situation she might have found it enjoyable maybe even stimulating.

As this was going on she felt another light touch running up the crack of her ass to her lower back. This made her wiggle as it was almost ticklish. Then it moved back down and continued back and forth. Then it started across her chest flicking her nipples and over her armpits and up her legs all at the same time. Almost her whole body was being lightly touched by whatever it was. Some of the sensation felt good, some of it felt ticklish, some of it didn't feel like much at all. It continued for some time. Chrissy started to feel heat growing from between her legs.

"ENOUGH!" boomed throughout the room and the lights came on. This scared Chrissy half to death. With the lights out all she could do was focus on the touches and she almost forgot everything else. She started to cry again. Then she heard the metal gate open and close. The mattress moved with the approach of others. They stopped behind her. Then a hand was placed on her left side wrapping around her ribcage just below her breast. The hand gripped her firmly but stayed and didn't move. Then her left ass check was squeezed and that hand continued to knead her flesh. Another hand gripped her rib cage on the right. Then another hand started squeezing and kneading the right side of her butt.

The hands on her ribcage lessened their grip and started to caress her body. The hands moved over her stomach and up over her tits. They would slide up to her neck and back down over her tits and stomach. The hands at her ass would slide up her back to her shoulders and neck then back down over her ass and then up along the crack of her ass. Hands were sliding between her legs with fingers feeling her pussy. This was causing her pussy lips to open and her more sensitive areas were exposed. The men were touching her anus and tweaking her nipples. Hands were sliding up her side and over her armpits around her breasts and over her ass. Fingers were finding their way inside her openings both her pussy and ass. One hand started working her pussy; first two fingers had entered her then three, now four. The fingers were feeling her insides rubbing as much of her as they could. Then a finger found its way into her anus then another.

While one guy worked between her legs the other was working over her breasts. Roughly squeezing her chest and pinching and pulling on her nipples. He would rub her face and head with his hands. All of this was starting to get to Chrissy. The fingers working her orifices were starting to feel good. Her body was reacting and she had no choice but to ride along. Sounds of pleasure were escaping around her gag. Her body was starting to move with the penetration of her vagina and anus. The rough treatment of her breasts and nipples was starting to add to her mounting pleasure. Soon she found herself on the path to release. It would have been obvious to anyone watching that Chrissy was nearing her orgasm. As her pleasure grew and she came closer and closer to her release her manipulation continued. Just before she was able to achieve her orgasm the two perpetrators stopped and stepped away from her.

Chrissy felt disappointment. She was so close and their activities were feeling so good. Just at that moment there was a crack and pain shot from the flesh of her but then another crack and more pain. The pain hurt but it wasn't unbearable. As each swing of the whip made contact with the flesh of her ass the pain grew and it started to cause her flesh to heat up. She could feel the heat radiating from her abused flesh warming up the area between her legs. She started to feel some pleasure emanating from the pain. This was a new sensation for her. Then it stopped and the lights went out. Chrissy didn't feel the mattress move but she did hear the metal gate open and close. She didn't know what that meant but she felt her fear grow and she began to worry.

Suddenly she felt quick movement on the mattress. Both her hands were being untied at the same time. When her hands were free she was pushed and her upper body fell back hard. With her feet still tide she fell down onto her back like a tree being cut down. Then she felt a tug on both ankles. "If you don't fight you will live!" boomed the very loud voice. Then she felt her ankles being untied.

When she reached down to rub her ankles her hands were yanked away and forcefully laid out at her shoulders. Then two sets of hands started rubbing her body. As the hands travelled over her body she felt something else touch her now and then. She wasn't quite sure what it was. Then she was forced to roll over. Once on her stomach the hands continued to rub her entire body.

Chrissy was then forced up to her hands and knees. There was a man at her head and one at her butt. They started rubbing her again. The guy at her head removed her gag and started rubbing her face and running his fingers through her hair massaging the skin of her head under her hair. Then he would rub her neck running his hands from the top of her chest up her neck and under her chin. He was even rubbing her ears. He rubbed her tits from around her sides and gripped them firmly with his hands. He was making a movement with this hand that made Chrissy think he was trying to milk her tits like a cow. Then he would drag his hands back up over her sides then over her back to then rub her neck, head, and face all over again.

The other guy was rubbing the flesh of her ass and lower back. He would reach between her legs with both hands and rub her stomach dragging his hand back from between her legs making sure not to miss her pussy and anus. Then he would rub her thighs always spending more time in the area where the thigh meets her torso and making sure to give plenty attention to her two openings.

All of this was getting to Chrissy. Should could not resist the stimulation of all the touching in the pitch black room. The man working her head moved his body closer and started rubbing his hard cock on her face. Chrissy felt the difference in the flesh of his cock compared to his hands. It was warm soft and hard at the same time. Then the voice in the room said loudly, "Suck his cock. If you bite you die!" The presence of the voice made Chrissy nervous. As her head was being rubbed and the cock was also rubbing all over her face the voice said, "LICK IT!" Chrissy stuck out her tongue. She couldn't see so she allowed the man to rub his cock on her tongue. He rubbed the entire shaft from head to his balls on her tongue and face. Again despite the situation Chrissy found herself reacting to the stimulation. She felt like a wanting slut needing to suck his cock. Her mouth was watering. She moved her face tilting it to the side and opened her mouth to capture the cock. When her mouth made contact with the head of the cock she quickly and forcefully sucked as much of the shaft into her mouth as she could.

storiemax
storiemax
267 Followers
12