Taken - Sonja's Story - English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as she felt his hands on her ass and pushed herself down as far as she could, then leaned back until she was laying on top of him. "Fuck me, then, Nicolai. Fuck me and play with my breasts and my clit. Make me scream again." To aid him in playing with her, her arms slid up, and her hands slid under his head, giving him total access to her body.

Something between a lustful growl and a groan escaped his lips as she laid back on him, her sweaty body meshing with his as she reached up to put her hands under his head. His fingers were on her before she spoke, sliding up her skin from her stomach to her tits, groping them, first slowly and then harder, alternating as he squeezed them. After long moments of breathless and wordless fucking and groping, one of his hands left her tits to slide down between her legs, finding her clit and pinching it between his fingers.

Sonja arched against him, her body trembling as his fingers found her clit and started pinching the sensitive little nub. "NICOLAI!!!" she screamed as her already tight ass tightened even more around his thick cock as her juices squirted from her cunt and covered their legs. Her orgasm lasted a few minutes, as his fingers refused to let her come down from the high he'd sent her to.

He ruthlessly pinched and twisted her clitty, moving his other hand so that he could finger her pussy as well, trying to keep her deep into her orgasm as long as he could. The tightness on his cock was driving him crazy, he had wanted to hold back, but now worried that he would cum again soon as well. His mouth closed on her neck, nipping her skin as he whispered, "Scream and writhe for me, moyej Zon'ay..."

Sonja did just what he wanted, her body writhing on his as he kept tormenting her clit and his fingers slid deep into her cunt. Her scream turned wordless as she quivered and shuddered on top of him. His actions kept her ass clenching tightly around his shaft, trying to get him to cum inside her as well. The nips just added fuel to her body's reactions, and her ass clenched tightly, gripping his length. "Cum for me, Nicolai...Fill my ass with your seed, moyej l'ubov''u..."

He felt his balls tightening and his cock throbbing, especially after her words, "Here it comes Sonja... I'm going to flood your ass..." He hissed into her ear, and then suddenly sperm was shooting into her tight confines, being milked from his cock by her ever-clenching asshole. For three minutes he continued to cum, before sighing and kissing her neck gently, nipping her ear as well in a loving gesture.

She lay on his chest, feeling his shooting cum filling her tight ass and moaned softly, loving the heated seed spurting into her from his cock. Her body quivered and shook from the intensity of her orgasm, and her mind blanked out for a few minutes. The next thing she knew, his lips were pressed against her neck, softly kissing her before moving to her ear to nip at her.

He continued to nip and lick at her ear and neck for a few moments, before whispering, "Are you alright, moya konfeta? You went so still I was afraid you had fainted..." He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her gently to him as he nuzzled her and kissed her. She was his baby, his sweet... his angel. He loved her more than the whole world.

The rest of the night passed with them fucking in every possible position before her eyes rolled back a final time as he thrust into her from above. Dawn gleamed on the horizon as she screamed out a final orgasm and his seed shot into her womb. The two of them lost count of how many orgasms they'd had, but they knew they would have many more in the days and nights to come. Sonja passed out, her body exhausted from the wild night of loving they shared. But Nikolai...Well, he had work to do today, and he'd promised Sonja a full night of loving before she passed out, and he hoped she would sleep until he got back and could wake her.