Taken: Story of Love and Submission

Story Info
Mistress collars her girl.
3k words
4.3
41.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of Y/you who do not know me, I am michelle. I began exploring my submissive side online and have met some wonderful P/people who I love and care for (Y/you all know who Y/you are). T/they have guided me and opened my already naughty mind to many more delicious thoughts and ideas. It has been through this exploration that I find myself in the wonderful place that I am today.

I have always known that I am submissive; from the first time I had sex with my best girl friend in High School to the first boy I let fuck me. These are stories I may share some other time, but for now I want to tell Y/you about my Mistress. Her name is Cindy and She has given me the focus I have been seeking for many years now. I may not always have known it, but my life feels so complete now that I find I cannot believe how lucky I am.

This is the story of O/our commitment to each O/other and the wonderful ceremony that took place. I hope Y/you can enjoy the love and companionship W/we have found in each other and may also find the same for Y/yourselves.

It all started in a dance club some friends told me about where the music is loud and the patrons are hot (no matter what you are looking for). Miss Cindy saw me dancing with my friends and caught my eye. She was really quite stunning with thick brown hair that drapes over Her shoulders in shinny waves. Her dark brown eyes sparkled with an unquenchable energy and seemed to capture the soul. The face of a goddess, perfectly sculpted with high cheekbones and a delicate nose. I knew from the first that I wanted to feel Her full lips pressed onto my own with deep passion. Her body was the form of sensual beauty that all others turned their heads to be rewarded with a second look as they passed.

The way She looked at me as I danced with my friends gave me a warm feeling all over my body; like a marshmallow being engulfed in flame, but not to the point of scorching me. I was drawn to Her with a magical attraction and as the song came to an end I found myself moving toward Her.

As my steps drew me closer and closer my heartbeat pounded in my chest and my throat dried out like the Sahara. I managed to choke out a “hi” that She did not hear or did not acknowledge. Moistening my mouth I repeated with a “Hi, I’m michelle.” She crooked Her brow with an arch and then gave me a smile that had my nerves melting into a calm.

“You may call me Cindy,” She said in a sultry voice that dripped with a sensual honey. “Sit with me and have a drink michelle.” Not giving it a second thought I sat next to Her and before I knew it I was sipping a strawberry margarita and looking at this amazing woman.

W/we talked for several moments getting to know each other a little bit. As the conversation went on I could tell She was interested in me and I was defiantly taken with Her. O/our talk turned to relationships and I told Her about my failed engagement and that I had given up all hope in men. That kind of slipped out, and the way I said it must have signaled to Her that it was more than just a begrudged remark about my ex. She gave me a knowing look and came right out with the statement, “You are bisexual then.” I felt my face flush with heat as I nodded to her. Still gazing into my eyes She asked if I would like to kiss Her. My mouth went dry again and I replied with a soft “yes.”

“What did you say.”

“Yes,” I repeated, my face warming further, “yes I would”. I bent to Her and my lips touched Hers with electricity that shot through me to my toes. The kiss took on a life of its own and increased in an intensity that left me faint. I pushed my tongue out, seeking Hers as She did the same and W/we kissed more as I experienced what seemed to be a draining of my will.

“Owww,” I whimpered, more of surprise than hurt, as Her teeth gave my lower lip a light nip as She pulled away.

“What a delightful kisser you are michelle,” exhilaration flying through me at the compliment. “Come dance with me.”

By the tone of Her voice I could tell that this was not a request and I took Her offered hand to lift myself. There was a slow ballad being played and She led me onto the dance floor, enveloped me in Her arms and W/we danced like long lost lovers. Feelings of comfort and solace swam through my mind as W/we glided together and I could sense that my very being melted into Her embrace with each step.

The evening drew on and W/we talked between the slow songs and danced when they returned and would come back to the secluded booth to share sweet and lusty kisses. As the magical night came to a close my friends that I had come with found me to say that they were leaving and wondered if I would be going with them. I gave Miss Cindy a hopeful look and She said that She would be happy to give me a ride home. My friend gave me a knowing look and a wink and wished U/us goodnight.

W/we left the club arm in arm, Miss Cindy guiding me to Her car. I felt like I was being courted as She opened my door to let me in. When She got in the car She leaned over to kiss me more and I leaned to meet Her lips.

“Now show me to your house michelle.” I directed and She let Her hand rest on my bare knee and slowly it began to travel up my thigh. I moved as close to Her as the seat would allow and opened my legs, closing my eyes as I did. Her touch was delicious as Her fingers worked my skirt up higher until my red lace panties were in view.

“Show me your pussy michelle.”

I looked at Her for a second and quickly slid my fingers between my legs and pulled my panties to the side. It dawned on me what was happening, but I just felt like I wanted to please this gorgeous woman. The exhilaration I felt at doing Her bidding was like a floating feeling that made my soul soar.

She stopped the car at a red light and looked down at my shaved cunt and smiled. I smiled back as I spread my lips to show Her how wet and excited I was.

“You are so beautiful michelle. Play with that sweet pussy for me. Make yourself cum before we get to your home.”

It was not far now, but I knew that I would have no problem cumming. My fingers dipped into the folds of my now soaking lips. Spreading them open with one hand as the other made long strokes in and out.

“Tell me when you are ready to cum michelle. And then I want you to look at me and ask for permission.”

Somehow I managed to give enough direction to my house as my fingers worked their magic. I started with one, then two and was now fucking myself with three fingers for this woman. My back arched off the seat as I thrust hard with my hand. When I felt the boiling within me I turned my head and moaned loudly that I was ready. In my fever I forgot what She told me and I was near to oblivion as I was now pulling on an exposed nipple as I pleasured myself.

“Ask me michelle.” Her serious tone brought me back and I remembered.

“May I cummmmm, please.”

“Cum for me michelle.”

Just as She pulled up into my drive my body shook and gyrated as I let go.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Very nice michelle, very nice.” She just watched me explode and wriggle in my seat. Then sat quietly as I settled down from my rupture.

“Shall we go in now?” She asked, opening my door and helping me out of the car.

I led Her into my home and once inside W/we kisses more, passion and lust melting into a fevered pitch. She guided me to my couch and left me standing as She sat.


“Would you like to show yourself to me michelle?” I nodded in response. “Strip for me my pretty girl.” I felt my cheeks redden with the compliment as I began to untie my front lace tank top. My fingers pulled the material away to fully reveal my full round breasts.

“Oh michelle, those look delicious. Squeeze them together for me.” And I did, my hands cupping each one then sandwiching them together. “Lift them by the nipples. I want to see how they hang.” I pinched each nipple between thumb and finger as I lifted. My breasts hung there for Her and I closed my eyes. I couldn’t stop myself from allowing Her to order me to do these things. I didn’t want to stop myself. She made me feel like such a little slut and I loved it. My pussy was so wet my juice began running down my leg. “Look how hot you are. Oh my, I think you like this don’t you.” I didn’t answer as I held up my breasts, my nipples straining from the weight. “Answer me michelle. Do you like me telling you what to do?”

“Yes,” I replied weakly.

“Now that doesn’t sound very convincing. I guess I’ll just go home then.”

And She started to stand.

“No,” I blurted. “I do like this. I……….like taking orders from You.”

She finished standing and walked up next to me. As She got closer I could feel Her hot breath on my naked chest and I lowered my breasts a little.

“I didn’t say anything about lower those lovely things,” She said with a raised voice. “Keep them up. I enjoy watching those nipples stretch. Now michelle, I want you to listen very carefully.” I nodded. “I will give you the chance to follow my instructions, but if you do not feel comfortable with them I want you to say so. Just say, “stop” and it will be the end. I will leave you be and go home. If we continue I promise to let you experience some amazing things. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I nodded. “I understand.”

That first night She never asked me to call Her Mistress or any other superior label. She just told me what to do and I did. I never said to stop and never felt uncomfortable with the situation I found myself in. Miss Cindy was slowly introducing me to a life style that had no meaning to me until now and I have since embraced it. A long journey began that night which leads to why I wrote this tale in the first place. As O/our relationship grew and read about others experiences I came to a decision. Through some encouragement from my true friends in chat I welled up the courage to ask Miss Cindy if She would consider collaring me as Her own. A week after I “popped the question” She told me to dress in the first outfit She gave me, a red pvc tube dress that hugs my curves in a most delightful way with matching red 4” spikes, and come to Her home.

I arrived at Her home and was worried that She was not there. There was a single lonely porch light on and no other lights on in the house. My heels seemed to explode on the concrete as I made my way up the long walkway to the front door. As I approached the door I noticed an envelope hanging from the doorknob with a red piece of string. I was also aware of a faint glow coming from inside through the windows around the door.

I reached for the envelope and saw my name written in a fancy calligraphy script, sealed closed with some red melted wax, stamped with a heart. My heart raced and my breath quickened as I gently opened the letter. The note, again written in the fancy script read:

“Dearest michelle,

Tonight is about us and what happens this night shall shape our relationship forever. I want you to know that I will not force you to do anything that you do not want, but that you must ask of me that which you desire. Come in when you are ready.

Miss Cindy.”

I read the note four times before I reached my trembling hand to the door knob. I swung the door open and walked into the glow of the foyer. I say glow because it was lit by some 20 or 30 candles and all else was dark. On a stand near the door was a bouquet or two dozen roses with another attached note. The card read:

“I await you upstairs. C.”

I walked through the foyer to the grand staircase and became aware of rose petals scattered over the floor and up the candle lit stairs. I climbed up the stairs slowly but deliberately, thinking back to when I first met Mistress Cindy and how W/we have come together in such a short time. W/we have become the best of friends and the most erotic lovers. She has filled deep needs that no one else could ever fill, always seeming to know my mood and my desires. I will always be honest with Her, never holding back or hiding something from He, hoping that I fulfill what She needs most in a friend and lover.

I soon found myself at the end of the trail of petals, standing before the door of “Mistresses Room”. It is the place where She has taught me to obey and submit. Where She has given me the most exquisite pleasure by embracing pain. I have learned that both the pain and pleasure are one and the same.

I tapped lightly on the door, but not so soft that She would not hear and was rewarded by a simple, “enter”.

Turning the knob and pushing the door open slowly as my heart raced I realized how much my life would change after this night. There were large candelabras placed about, basking the room with their flickering light. Between two of them stood my Mistress in all Her radiant glory. She looked truly magnificent dressed in Her domination gear and I felt my pussy melt with anticipation and desire. Her wavy brown hair cascaded over Her bare shoulders and shimmered in the candlelight. She wore Her black PVC corset, which was pulled tight to show the figure that makes me drool. Her glove encased arms rested on Her shapely hips in a pose that would leave any would be super model jealous. My eyes made there way slowly along Her curves and my heart leaped as I realized She wore the sexy thigh high boots that I gave Her. She gave me a warm loving smile and I immediately thought, I would do anything for this beautiful woman.

“I am here for us michelle. With love and respect that I will cherish forever. I want to know your desire.”

She looked at me, indicating it was my turn to speak. The words that came out of my lips were unplanned, but spoken from my heart. “I am here for us Mistress. My love for You runs deep within me. I wish to be bound to You as Your submissive forever.”

“Approach and stand with me before the candles.” I saw that there were three candles on a table draped with black silk and more rose pedals scattered about. Two of the candles were tall, thin and black; the flames dancing and cast fluttering shadows. The third candle, which stood in the middle, was half the height as the others and red. This one was unlit.

“These candles are a representation of us michelle. The black symbolize our selves, lost in the darkness of our own needs and desires, a delicate flame that helps to guide us on our journey. The red one is for the both of us. It stands for our commitment to one another, both physically and emotionally. We will light the middle one together indicating our willingness to enter into this new relationship together.”

I looked into my Mistresses eyes and the devotion I felt was reflected back to me. I reached out my hand to grasp Hers as I picked up my candle with the other. I watched with tears in my eyes as W/we lit the red candle together.

I don’t remember who pulled who, but the hand hold turned into a full embrace and then into a kiss that lasted for minutes. I could feel within me a desire that I have never felt; a need to be with this woman, a need to be for this woman and a need for it to last forever. I kissed Her with passion and love, with respect and loyalty. She kissed me back and I sensed how right this felt. The kiss broke and She looked into my eyes, a tear falling from the corner. It was then that I realized that tears flowed from my eyes in a waterfall.

“Kneel before your Mistress michelle and accept this sign of Your submission to me.” She then reached around my neck to clasp a golden chain. The chain had a heart shaped pendant on it, inscribed with the word “TAKEN” on it.