Taken To The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you. Oh Jack, I need you so much!" I was hugging him with my legs wrapped around him and my arms, tightly holding onto him. My pussy was itching for his erection, I was almost crying with need. It was like I was starving for sex, and that he was the only thing that could ease my hunger. Jack pushing himself in deeply and slowly, making me inhale every time I felt all of you in me. Kissing me deeply as he filled me with his hardness.

"You are my lover tonight Pat."

"Yes!" I say, as I was busy wrapping my legs tightly around his back. We groaned together as our pleasures joined each other’s.

"No!" I gasped. Thinking he was retreating from me like he had earlier, as he withdrew his hardness from me.

"I’m not going anywhere lover." He said as he slid deeply inside me once more. He withdrew again and again, only to aim his hardness back inside me once more. My hips were lifting up off the bed for his as he pushes himself deeply back into me. We were gasping and moaning, perspiration was dripping onto each other’s body. The aromas of our excitement surrounded us as Jack continued relentlessly inside me. I never thought I would orgasm ever again, but the heat on my face was increasing, and those feelings within my body were telling me I was about to. I was so warm, so wet, so wrapped around him. The orgasm I thought I could never experience so soon shattered the evening silence, I was climaxing and my muscles were clenching his hardness within me.

All of a sudden, his body went rigid and he tensed up also, he seemed to melt into me, as if we were one person. Feeling him come into my awaiting openness that only wanted to please Jack that night as he continued to probe deeply with his hardness inside me. He was moaning and groaning his orgasm to me as his love juices explored inside my body. I was screaming with both pleasure and pain as his come started to leak out around our body we were crushing each other with our bodies both breathless, both satisfied both tired.

We hugged and kissed as feelings of him were wilting inside me, I was suddenly left with a lot of satisfaction and the soreness was now taking over my body.

An applause was heard, and looking over to the bedroom door it was Margo, a smile on her face as we looked up to her. With my arms, legs and body refusing to give Jack up that evening she soon realised that she had lost him for the rest of he night. It had been a strange and tiring day and looking at Margo as she left us alone was thankfully the last I remember of that day.

Over breakfast the following morning Margo asked whether the situation would ever be repeated.

A look of disgust to her was all I could muster at that moment in time.

12