Taking

Story Info
She wants her coworker, & gets her - with a surprise.
3.1k words
4.23
102.9k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers

As I walked by, she looked up, bored, and then watched me go by. I tried to keep my smile away, but couldn't stop as it spread over my face. I wanted her...just looking at her made my cunt juices flow.

I stood from a distance and ran my eyes over her again, lingering over my favorite parts of her body. The object of my lust had long, curly brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, big tits...all tapering down to a flat waist and lengthy legs. She wore flared jeans and a tight white shirt which fit snugly over her curves, sending shivers of pure want rushing throughout my body.

As if feeling my gaze on her, she stretched backwards in her chair, thrusting her tits forward, baring more of her slim belly, then glancing over pointedly in my direction, brown eyes holding secrets I could find out only if I really thought I could...

"Little slut." I whispered to myself. I had to have her.

We didn't know each other; I doubted we even knew each other's names. She worked in a different department than I did at our place of employment, which didn't leave me much time to feel her out and see if she was into girls. I chuckled.

What did I care if she was into girls or not? I would make her like girls. That would bring me the most pleasure, licking and fingering her pussy while she told me not to. I moaned softly to myself, wanting her so badly I could taste it.

I knew her schedule. I waited outside until the end of her shift, holding tightly to my bottle of chloroform and clean rag. I doused it lightly as I saw her walk out, digging busily in her purse for car keys. She walked to a silver Eclipse and inserted the key, not even hearing me as I snuck up behind her and wrapped my hand around her mouth, the rag in my palm. She struggled only a few moments before slumping against me. I resisted the urge to feel her tits, to cup them, feel their weight in my hands and half-dragged, half-carried her body to my red Cavalier.

At my house, I laid her out on my bed, my heart thumping steadily. Whether from nervousness or excitement I wasn't sure, though I knew my pussy throbbed against my soaked panties.

God, she was beautiful! Her nipples were hard and pointing straight up through her snug shirt, belly rising gently with every breath, long brown hair strewn about her head in seductive disarray. She groaned lightly, arching her body up before going quiet again.

I couldn't stand not touching her. I reached out and squeezed her right nipple between thumb and forefinger, twisting it, pulling it, and then flicking it rapidly back and forth. Anger flared through me, wanting more, this was not good enough!

Taking hold of the hem of her shirt, I ripped it up the middle, roughly yanking it off her body. She wore no bra, which didn't surprise me. Her tits stood firmly, nipples hardening in the cool air, begging for attention. I leaned down and began sucking on her right nipple, running my warm tongue around it, doing the same to the left, and gently biting both. She stirred only slightly, groaning, pushing her tits into my mouth.

I slid my hands down her belly, caressing the satiny skin, deftly unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them off. My breath caught in my throat as I saw her panties, black thongs that were more like licorice than underwear. I tore them off and stuffed them into her mouth, smiling smugly as she began to come to, quickly tying her hands above her head to the sturdy posts on my headboard and blindfolding her.

It took her a moment, but she let out a muffled scream as she remembered what happened. Naked, tied up, blindfolded...poor baby, she must be scared to death! I thought to myself, and then laughed aloud.

She settled immediately, probably wondering why she heard a girl's laughter. Her slim legs clamped together and she curled them up into herself, trying to hide as much as possible.

"Don't hide it," I scolded, running my hand along her calf and up her thigh. She began shaking violently and I realized there were tears streaking down her cheeks.

A slow curl of power unraveled through my body and I grew even more excited. "I'm going to lick your cunt." I told her loudly.

Her head shook no, and she tried to scream through her gag. I smacked her thigh, hard, enough to still her, and pulled her panties out of her mouth.

"Who are you?" she cried, lovely pink mouth trembling.

"An admirer." I replied and tweaked her left nipple, rubbing it in slow circles. She gasped and jerked upright in surprise, her thighs spreading as I continued to squeeze it.

"Yes," I breathed. "Open your thighs up, you filthy little slut."

"No!" she moaned. "Please let me out of here."

"What's your name?" I asked, bending down and sliding my tongue between her tits, trailing it down, sticking it in her belly button, still traveling farther down.

"Leigh." She replied. "Now please...please let me go..."

I ignored her and forced her thighs apart, fighting her leg muscle as she tried futilely to keep them closed. "Spread your thighs, cunt!" I ordered harshly.

Leigh continued to struggle and my anger grew quickly. I slapped her hard across the face, stunning her, and a small, pained moan escaped her mouth.

"Now open your legs for me." I said quietly, pleasantly, like a passionate lover.

Her sleek thighs opened obediently, spreading wide, giving me full view to her cunt. It was shaved clean, smooth, shining wetly, making my mouth water.

I had never eaten pussy before, but it came naturally as I knelt between her legs, spreading her fat cunt lips, revealing her sweet little clit. I licked over it lightly with my tongue, tasting her sweetness, then slipped down to thrust my tongue into her tight hole, eliciting a gasp from my captive. Her hips came up to meet my tongue and she ground into my mouth, my nose rubbing against her clit. I knew she wasn't doing it on purpose, she was whimpering as I ate her creamy cunt, pleading for me to stop while her juices ran steadily into my mouth. I began circling her clit with my thumb as I tongue fucked her, hearing my own moans low in my throat as I hungrily tasted her.

"Quit crying," I said sweetly, lapping at her clit. "You know you like it...you're my little slut, aren't you?"

"No..." she whispered, her back arching sharply as I slid my middle finger inside her. "Ahh Jesus..."

"Moan for me." I murmured, slowly and deeply finger fucking her as I flicked my tongue over her swollen clit, feeling her shiver, another flood of pussy juice leaking into her ass crack. "Why is your pussy so wet, slut?"

Her answer was a stuttered groan as I slid my finger even farther up inside her, feeling her warm pussy walls contract in pleasure. "You like my fingers in your twat, Leigh?" I smirked, looking up at her blindfolded face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she cried, her cheeks wet with tears.

"You need to be punished." I snapped angrily, sitting up. "You walk around like a slut, you will get exactly what you deserve!"

I pulled out my present from beneath my bed, stroked it with growing excitement, and put it on, sighing as part of it gave me my own fulfillment.

The girl was frightened by my silence. "Wh - what are you doing?"

"You'll find out."

She started crying again, and I couldn't help laughing. "What the fuck are you crying about?"

"I'm scared!" she sobbed. She looked so totally helpless, tied up, blindfolded...my own little fuck toy.

I spread her thighs again; moving between them, then grabbed her hips and pressed the tip of my present against her clit. She really jumped this time.

"No!" she squirmed around, trying to pull her pretty cunt away from my strap on cock. It was smooth and black, eight inches long and about two inches wide. A smaller one was up inside my own pussy, moving around deliciously as I rubbed her with the fake prick.

From behind me, boomed: "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I cringed and bowed my head, promptly dropping my slut's legs. She looked terrified hearing the new male voice and fresh tears began to flow, sobs shaking her body.

"Shut her up." My Master ordered, walking around to stand beside the bed.

I slapped her again. "Shut up." I said through clenched teeth.

My Master didn't look happy. "I knew you were a naughty little girl. I didn't know you would go as far as this."

I lowered my head in shame, cheeks flaming. "I'm sorry, Master. I should've asked first, but I wanted her so badly..."

"Shut up." He barked, His dark green eyes flashing. My pussy throbbed, and I wondered if it was from my slut, or my Master. He was extremely good-looking, with jet-black hair, His green eyes, and tall, muscular body.

"Get the fuck off the bed." He commanded.

"But Master..." I began, knowing I was pushing it too far, but not able to stop myself. "Please let me have her...please..."

"Did you not hear what I said?" He growled. His hand lashed out and He grabbed my hair, pulling me forcefully off the bed, ordering me to stand up straight in front of Him. His eyes slid over me, lingering on my strap on. Suddenly I was embarrassed.

"Look at you," He murmured, crossing His arms over His chest.

My eyes wandered to my slut, with her legs spread wide open, cunt dripping, nipples hard. I ached with wanting her.

"Don't look at her while I'm talking to you." He snapped. Then His mouth curved up into a smug smile, a smile I knew all too well, a smile that said I have an idea.

He turned to the shaking girl, untying her wrists. "Stand up, cunt."

She stood, blindly reaching out so she wouldn't fall. My Master took hold of her elbow, then mine, and led us into the living room, commanding her to her knees and me to sit in a nearby chair. He quickly bound her wrists behind her back.

"She's cute," My Master commented admiringly, stroking her long, brown hair and tracing her trembling jaw line. "Big tits, just like you. I like that." He reached down and pinched one of her nipples, making her grimace in pain. I knew what it felt like; He did it often to me. His green eyes looked over to me, an evil twinkle in them.

"Lay down." He told Leigh.

"Wh - why?" she stammered.

I watched as she reeled backwards from the slap He delivered her, the crack resounding through the room. "Slut, you do what I say when I say it. Do not question me."

He looked at me, smiling cruelly. "Come here."

I stood obediently. "Yes, Master?"

"Take that off." He said, referring to my fake cock.

I did so.

"Sit on her face. Make her eat your pussy." He ordered, sitting on the couch directly in front of us, unzipping His jeans and pulling out His big, hard dick.

Leigh was crying again, her cheek red from my Master's slap. Her tits shook with every sob as I stood over her, and I watched them as I lowered myself over her sweet mouth, pulling my cunt lips apart.

"Suck on my clit, bitch." I said. "If you don't, my Master will punish you. Do you want that?"

She shook her head rapidly. "No. No."

"Will you enjoy licking my wet pussy?"

She was silent, then said: "Yes."

"Tell me."

"I want to lick your wet pussy." She whimpered.

Smiling in satisfaction, I pressed my clit against her soft mouth, moaning softly as her wet little tongue snuck out to flick against my sensitive folds of flesh. I sat lightly on her chest, giving her plenty of access to my tingling cunt, my eyes resting on my Master as He slowly stroked His big cock to hardness.

"Stick your tongue inside her." He ordered her.

I inhaled sharply as she began thrusting her tongue in and out of me, tongue fucking me, her hot breath brushing over my skin.

"How does that taste?" He growled, spreading pre-cum over the length of His dick.

Leigh paused in her duties to quickly reply, "Good."

I ground my pussy into her mouth, wanting more, realizing I was probably suffocating her but not caring as I began rocking back and forth on her wet, warm lips. My orgasm bubbled up as she tried to pull her mouth away to breath and I ground into her harder, not hearing my Master's laughter as I came hard, pussy juice running down my slut's face.

"Such a nasty girl." Master said with a smile.

I blushed, sliding off her face. She sobbed softly.

"How do I punish you for what you did?" Master asked, His hand slowly running up and down His straining cock. His green eyes ran over my body, than hers.

My stomach fluttered nervously and I knelt down in front of Him, folding my hands in front of me submissively. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Why didn't you ask me first, slut? You know I would've said yes."

I didn't reply, only tightened the hold of my clasped hands.

"I see." He murmured. "You wanted her to yourself. That's not very courteous of you."

"I know." I whispered.

"Go get the chair."

My eyes flew to His. "Master - please..."

"Now!" He snapped.

His tone of voice offered no argument. I went into the kitchen and got the chair fitted with Velcro straps, my mind working rebelliously. I knew what He was going to do to punish me, and it made my blood boil, though I would never dare show it.

As I came back into the living room, Master had my slut on her knees, His fat cock in her sweet mouth, pumping at her face energetically. She kept gagging with His deep thrusting and His cruel smile made my knees weak, though I was jealous He was taking my toy and not paying attention to me.

"Suck it...yes, that's good," he groaned, his hands pulling her head forward and backwards, faster and faster. He was close to cumming, I could tell by His breathing and movement.

"Get in the fucking chair." He told me, pushing her away. She fell back, her sobbing loud and hitched.

I sat quickly; strapping both my ankles to either chair leg as He strapped my wrists behind me, then leaned forward, close to my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck her." He whispered. "You will sit here, and you will watch as I rape her pussy and her ass, and cum inside her."

He never came inside me! I had begged Him many times, and He always refused. Anger raged inside me, and I knew it was betrayed in my eyes, for He grinned and claimed my mouth with His, making me even angrier. I hated to be kissed.

Master picked up my treasure and set her on her knees, face pressing into the floor, ass high in the air. He stroked her smooth ass cheeks, softly, then drew His hand back and whacked her hard first on the right cheek, then the left.

WHACK! WHACK!

She cried out and tried to jerk away, receiving another whack on each cheek for her efforts.

WHACK! WHACK!

This time she screamed, loud, and hard. At the same time He thrust His prick into her tight, steaming cunt and groaned loudly, His dark green eyes locking with mine.

"Tight...hot...bitch..." He punctuated with each thrust and I stared at His fat cock stretching her open, wet with her juice, listening to her screams mixed with moans.

My pussy ached, wanting Him, wanting her, angry that He was fucking my toy and angry that He was not fucking me with that big cock I knew so well.

He began spanking her again, harder, the sound of skin meeting skin stinging my ears. She was crying and sobbing at the same time, begging Him to stop, it hurt.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Her sweet white ass was now an angry red, my Master's palms imprinted clearly. He was fucking her hard, fast, deep, His hands gripping her hips and bringing her back against each thrust of His pistoning dick. He drew out of her, and I watched as He poked at her tight asshole, working the head of His thick cock past her clenched muscle.

"No! No!" she screamed frantically. "Please don't!"

With one smooth push, He was deep in her ass, her pained cries stopped as she passed out. I tried not to smile, my jealousy somewhat appeased. My Master did not look pleased, however.

"Goddamn it!" He shouted, brutally shoving her aside. "Fucking stupid bitch!"

He tried to yank me out of the chair, forgetting the straps, which nearly broke my wrists and ankles. I yelped in pain, cringing as He swore in irritation and unstrapped me, tossing me over Leigh's unconscious body.

"You want it up your cunt, bitch?"

"Yes!" I replied breathlessly, spreading my thighs wide apart. "Fuck me, Master! Please!"

I cried out in ecstasy as He plunged inside me, bottoming out, then pulled out and plunged inside me again, gripping my hips so hard I knew I would have bruises the next day.

"Ahh yes, my tight little slut!" He moaned as He fucked me hard and deep.

The first slap to my ass sent me tumbling over my first orgasm, crying out in pleasure, and hearing myself begging for His big cock in my tight ass. He didn't hesitate a second before sliding it in, stretching me wide, sending another thrill of pleasure straight to my pussy.

WHACK! WHACK!

Then came the spanking, the horrible spanking, I hated it but loved it at the same time, the tingles of pain mixing with the pleasure of my Master's prick in me. He adjusted our position so I was straddling my slut's leg, my clit rubbing against her smooth calf. I reached up and began playing with her tits, my cunt moving up and down the unconscious girls leg, my Master increasing the pace of his thrusts in my tight butt.

WHACK! WHACK!

We came together, my Master and i, a stream of hot cum spreading inside my ass as my cunt juice ran out of me and down my slut's leg.

"Who do you belong to?" He murmured, softly stroking my sore, red ass.

"You, Master." I whispered with a smile.

SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers