Taking a Back Seat

Story Info
He shares her with another man.
4.2k words
4.33
226.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socabi50
socabi50
40 Followers

It wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be to talk Judy into an encounter in the back seat of Greg's parked vehicle. Judy and I'd had sex in our cars like a couple of teenagers on any number of occasions, and, somehow, it added to the thrill of it all. It's not that we didn't have someplace to go, or couldn't have afforded a room from time to time if we wanted something different, but there were times when we were just carried away by our lust for each other and either couldn't wait, or just wanted to prove to ourselves that we had such a strong attraction to each other that we'd let nothing get in the way. Also, I believe there's a little bit of exhibitionist in most of us – there certainly is in my makeup, as I love to let others "see" what we've done through these stories of our various activities.

But this was going to be different, and Judy and I knew it. Greg was going to show up to talk with us after he got off work. Judy knew I had more than talking in mind; I always do, but what she didn't know is that I'd already been conversing with Greg about doing her right there in the parking lot.

Now, I don't think that would have really distressed her – she knew all along what was on my mind, and she also may have suspected since she knew that Greg and I had been chatting ever since our first meeting a week before at the El Torito restaurant. The three of us had drinks and exchanged information, and by the time we were done with dinner that night we felt pretty comfortable with each other.

There'd been some touching – casual, but very hot at the same time – a hand along the thigh, and before the evening was done, Judy and I both felt that big cock bulging inside his pants, touching the spreading wet spot where his pre-cum leaked through the material. Greg and I engaged in a gentle surreptitious pinching of her nipples through the thin dress she wore. We all were ready that night, but decided – all right she decided – to wait a bit.

Later, after we'd left the restaurant, Judy said she thought we should meet one more time before getting a room together. We never liked to have a third party on our own turf – neutral territory was best. That way, no one could ever show up unannounced on our doorstep later – especially when one or the other of us wasn't home. So the threesomes had always taken place at motel rooms or at the other guy's place. But there Judy and I were waiting in my car in the back parking lot of a restaurant named the Royale Cut. Kissing and making out... talking about nearly everything but our planned meeting although it was at the top of both our thoughts. Greg was to stop by on his way home from work. We'd go inside the restaurant and have a drink and maybe something to eat. That was the plan. That was the spoken plan; but I had others buzzing 'round my brain.

Judy had my cock drooling. Knowing her, I had her juices flowing too. But we knew we couldn't get too involved or we'd get "caught" when Greg showed. Didn't want him to think we were complete sluts. OK, Judy didn't mind, but I did. Greg pulled up next to us on her side in his new four door crew cab pickup. Tinted glass all around, almost black in back. My devious mind went into overdrive. "Let's go talk to him, Baby." I said, opening my door.

She gave me that look – the one that said she knew exactly what I was thinking. But she opened her door too. Greg saw that we were coming to talk to him and I saw him grin – leer – at Judy from inside his truck. I opened the front passenger door for her, and graciously said "why don't you hop in front?" Another of those looks, but she got in front, and I climbed in the back.

Small talk: work, family stuff. Judy leaning half against the door in the big front seat; the armrest was down between them. I sat in the middle of the rear, leaning forward, my arms up on the backs of both their seats. Sometimes my hand would be on her shoulder, sometimes it'd be gently rubbing the back of her neck, or straying up into her hair. She was beginning to relax despite the obvious sexual tension of our meeting. We kept talking and laughing and just getting to know more about each other.

Finally, Greg asks, "So do I pass the audition? Do I get a part to play?"

Judy laughs, "Well, this was hardly an audition."

"More like a reading," I say. "But I don't think we're talkin' bit part here," I add as I look over at the way his cock has made itself known along the inside of his leg. "More like a second leading man."

"Well," he said, eyeing her cleavage exposed by the short, low-cut summer dress she had on, "I sure love the leading lady."

"That makes two of us," I answer.

Judy has great tits. Huge, soft, areolas cover the entire end of her breasts. Her nipples are extremely sensitive.

"You are really hot, Baby," I tell her, continuing to stroke the back of her neck, my mouth coming as close to her ear as the seat-back will allow. I reached through the opening left by the arm rest and gently cup her left breast. "Want to show us just how hot?"

She gives a little "mmmmm..." when my fingers lightly brush the nipple pushing through the thin material. I caress her cheek with my other hand, ever so lightly running my fingers across her lips. Her tongue snakes out to lick them before she turns and looks deeply into my eyes. I can see the rise and fall of her breasts increase as her nervousness returns. The thumping of her heart is strong enough to be felt when I touch her neck and snake my fingers toward her cleavage.

Greg, meanwhile, leans toward her, his hand crossing the armrest as he trails the backs of his fingers lightly up her thigh then, I watch as on their return trip down her leg, his fingertips cross from the material to the skin. Judy gave a sharp intake of breath.

I reach around the side of the seat, find the recline lever, and ease her back. She looks into my eyes the whole time. Finally we were able to kiss, and it is such a heated exchange, as if she is trying to swallow my whole tongue. I look up and realize why; Greg has her dress hiked up past her hips; he's touching the outside of her thong panties with one hand, while running his other hand all over her. It is a mesmerizing site – for us both. I cradle her head, massaging her lightly, and ease the strap of her dress off her shoulder at the same time. She watched almost without breathing as we slowly exposed her aroused body. Her left breast is uncovered at almost the same moment as Greg slips her thong aside. From the swelling of her pussy lips and the erect state of her nipple we can tell what erotic feelings possess her. I move my hand lightly around her breast, avoiding her protruding nipple until ,at last, I can resist touching it no more. Playing with Judy's nipples always makes her go a little crazy, but having both centers of pleasure pleasured, is enough to make her scream.

She kisses me harder, murmuring "Oh God," into my mouth. Greg had slips his finger from her clit into the folds of her pussy, and finding sexy liquid there, begins to smooth it over her clit, then dips in for more.

The other strap is down – was it me, or did she do that herself? Both breasts now exposed, her hips undulating to the rhythm of Greg's touch, she looks so completely sexy. Greg pushes the armrest separating them up and out of the way, leans over and releases the seat-back lever completely so that Judy is laid out nearly flat. He's watching his fingers as they work their magic, her oh-so soft lips coating his fingers with exquisite slipperiness. Judy's kisses are so sweet, so sexy. I love the way her mouth tastes.

I hold her breast out for Greg to suck, and Judy's excitement is palpable under the spell of our two mouths. Greg kisses his way toward the juncture of her smooth thighs.

I pause in my kissing and hold her head up so she can watch as he begins to run his tongue over her dripping pussy lips. "Mmmmm," I tell her. "You do taste so good, Babe. Open up for him. Let him have some of that sexy love-nectar."

Judy's such a good girl, such a willing lover, she gives herself completely, spreading her legs wide.

"Tell him what you want, Baby," I say.

"Ohhh," she says. "Taste me. Taste my cunt." She knows how much men love to hear those nasty words coming out of her mouth.

"That's it, My Love," I instruct her. "Just give it to him. And show me what his tongue is doing to you." I lean forward and kiss her again, while Greg sucks at her hot, slippery pussy and our hands massage her breasts. I squeeze her tits and hold them out for Greg as he plays with her nipples. I place my mouth at right angles to her, simulating the way her cunt lips are for his mouth, and she begins to lick and suck in unison with his plunging tongue, demonstrating exactly what he's doing to her, fucking my mouth with her tongue.

"You know how exciting you taste, don't you," I whisper directly into her mouth as she moans in uncontrollable desire. "Your sultry lotion is the perfect aphrodisiac. It makes our cocks so hard when we taste you. You want our cocks nice and hard for you?"

"Oh yesssss," it comes out as a hiss of passion.

"Let's have some too, then," I suggest.

Her left hand is around Greg's neck, pulling his face into her spread thighs. Her other now goes to her gaping cunt and joins his tongue in fucking her. One, then two, then three fingers plunge in right along with his tongue. When they're coated with her sexy cream, she brings them up and spreads it all over her lips and offers them to me to suck the rest off. I do, then lick it from her face. She does taste absolutely sexy, and she knows it... she loves it too. Her juices are such a turn-on.

Six hands, ours and hers, now roam her hot, exposed body, squeezing her tits, feeling her nipples, slipping through her open cunt, spreading her love juice all over her tits and her face for me to lick off. That sultry fragrance fills the cab of Greg's truck as Judy writhes in uncontrollable passion.

"Tell us what you want, Baby," I encourage her.

"I want to be fucked," she says, while Greg's tongue is doing exactly that.

"Here?" I ask.

"Here," she says breathlessly. "Right here. I want him to fuck me right here. Now." "Tell him, Baby. You know we love to hear you."

She pulls his face from her cunt and tells him. "I want you to fuck me with that big cock."

"What are you, Lover?" I prompt.

What is there about hearing a woman call herself a slut – and mean it – that is so totally hot? Men love hearing it; women love to submit and hear themselves say it.

"I'm your slut," she pants. "I am a total slut. Fuck your slut."

"We are going to, My Dear Sweet Slut," I assure her, and begin to pull her into the back seat. "I think Greg and I should change places. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," she says without thinking about it at all. "Yes." Then to him she says, "Come and fuck your slut. Your hot fuck-slut. I want you to pump me full of your hot cum," she tells him. "I'm your cum-slut. Come fuck me."

This is the hottest thing imaginable, when she's lost all control over herself and wants it so badly that she's going to beg for his cock and his cum. Greg does have such a big, thick, sexy cock that I understand her need to feel it pumping her full.

We check to make sure the coast is clear – it's still a bit early for the lot to be full for dinner – there's just a number of cars of the patrons who're enjoying happy hour. Nothing like our happy hour though.

I open the side door and Greg gets out too. "Go in from the other side so I can watch this better," I tell him. I take his spot in the driver's seat and then as he walks around to the back door on the passenger's side. I snap the seat back up so he can climb in. Judy is now leaning against the back door on the driver's side, her dress hanging down, her tits showing, her legs spread for his pleasure. "Go ahead and take it off, Baby. I want you to be totally nude."

That is more than she's completely comfortable with, but she complies with my wishes, slipping the dress over her shoulders and off, and then rising her hips as Greg helps her slide her thong down her legs. She's so vulnerable now, completely naked in the back of Greg's truck cab. I take her dress from her as she leans forward to help Greg unbuckle his pants.

His hands are again all over her as she unzips his pants, freeing that pent-up cock that is already ready to explode. "I want you naked too," she tells him, and he helps her undress him completely.

I watch as she takes hold of that big cock and rubs the pre-cum all over the head, lust showing plainly on her sweet face. He leans back and she rises to all fours. Her mouth goes to him and I can't believe again how sexy it looks for her to take another man into her mouth. She sucks and licks his engorged manhood while Greg gives a running commentary.

"Ummmm... You like this big cock?" It isn't just big; Greg is bordering on huge.

"Um hmm," she answers around the massive shaft that's filling her mouth.

"That's it. Get it all worked up. Suck me."

Her hands are all over him, cupping his balls, running over his ass, pulling him toward her as she swallows his cock. I love watching him fuck her mouth and, leaning over the front seat, glancing from time to time across the parking lot; I run my hands all over her body, put my fingers into her wet cunt, spreading her juices all over her swinging tits. I reach and touch his thick, throbbing dick right where it enters her lips, feeling her tongue come out and lick my fingers. "I'd have you drink his cum," I tell her, "but you know where I want it, don't you?"

"Ummm hummm," she answers me, swallowing that big cock deeper and deeper, saliva and pre-cum dripping from her chin every time she pulls back so that the big, mushroom-shaped head is between her lips. I have one hand on him, feeding him into her mouth, and the other one between her legs, pumping my fingers into her in tandem with his thrusts. She is beside herself with lust. My cock was straining against my pants, ready to cum just from the sexy spectacle I'm witnessing... that I am participating in.

We went on and on like that for I don't know how long – it might have been ten minutes, it might have been a half hour - with me finger fucking her, both of us feeling her breasts, while she got more and more excited. Her thighs were running with her juices, and I'd take it and coat her nipples and rub it all over her face.

We could see people in the parking lot now, at least Greg and I could – it was still light, and even though we were parked headed into a line of trees that separated the lot from the self-storage buildings next door, it was incredibly exciting watching her, on her hands and knees, completely nude, and completely lost in the moment.

I have to admit, that Greg does have a great cock – 8 inches at least – classic look. He could have been a porn star with that thing. There've been many times since that Judy and I shared it between us, so I know now exactly what she was experiencing, but at the time I could only watch and imagine it.

Greg was clearly enthralled with Judy's enthusiasm. He was going on and on saying things like "Yeah, that's it. Suck that cock," and "Let me see you lick that pre-cum with the tip of your tongue. Oaaaaahhh, taste it." He didn't hold back, but called her a "good slut," "his slut," "cock slut," and even said he knew she was a "cum slut." Judy just got more and more wild at everything he – and I – said to her as she sucked his cock.

Finally, he told her to turn around that he wanted to "fuck that slut cunt."

She does what he wants, almost in a trance, placing her left hand on the side door window sill and her right on the seat back where I sit watching her. I lean over and kiss her, tasting his cock all over her mouth. I fondle her tits while she presents herself to him, her creamy pussy waiting, anxious, for that big cock. Greg wastes no time in lining himself up with her and rubbing the big head all over her slippery cunt, running it through those now loose and wanton lips.

She already knew what I want to hear her say to him, so she looks me in the eyes but says to him, "Fuck me. I'm your cock-hungry slut who needs that big...ooooohh!" and he was in her all the way in an instant, wasting no time in withdrawing it as far as that swollen head and then ramming it deep into her juicy womb.

Judy's eyes get a glazed-over look and roll slightly back in her head as he fucks her. Her mouth is either kissing mine or close enough that I can still smell him all over her face as he pounds into her. She keeps a running dialog of what he is doing to her and how hot it makes her feel.

In the end he has her begging for his cum, his "hot cum," for him "pump her full," and "never stop." She says she loves his cock and thanks me again and again for letting him fuck her, she thanks me for finding someone with such a big, hot cock to pump her so full.

"Fuck your slut," she tells him. "I want it. Give it to me. Pump it into me."

I tell her to use that sexy cunt and milk it from his cock. I want her to take it all from him. I tell her again that I love it when she becomes a slut for hot cock. That I want her to make him give her everything. Greg, meanwhile, assures us that he is going to do exactly that.

Judy and I have always been able to cum together when we want it to happen that way. It's so satisfying to have us both heaving and panting at the exact moment. Watching her do it while impaled on another man's cock is, strangely, equally exciting for me. Maybe it's her loss of control, her total submission, or her uninhibited display of lustful pleasure. Whatever it is, it's so hot and I can see and feel her building to that moment as she kissed me and yet gives her body fully to Greg's satisfaction.

"Go ahead, Babe, and milk his cock with that hot cunt of yours."

"Oh yeah," she says breathlessly, being pushed forward against my mouth in rhythm with his thrusts, "I want his cum inside me. Do you want me full of his hot cream?"

"Yes. Take it from him. Cum on his cock. Cum all over his cock."

"Ooooooh!" Their cries mingled together as their bodies and hot juices began to mingle together. I keep my right hand on her swaying tits while I slide my left hand between her legs, right to where his big cock has her cunt-lips spread wide open. I rub her clit and feel his cock as they both exploded amid their passionate cries. Obscenities mix with words of endearment in a hot rush of emotions and love juices. Greg buries himself deep, pumping it into her, then pulls nearly out, creaming her clit and my fingers. Then back deep, as deep as he can go, throbbing and crying out while she moans and sobs in pleasure.

Judy was so thoroughly fucked, so completely taken. Greg was sweating and panting as he slowly withdrew his cock from her; a rush of cum and her juices poured onto my waiting hand.

She kneels there quivering while I feed it to her, licking it up with her, kissing her and tasting their lovemaking with her.

She stays that way with her head resting on the seat, her ass and pussy still on display for him while he dresses, zips and buckles his pants, puts on his shirt, and gets out and comes around to where I sit in the driver's seat.

"I think she needs you," he says, as we exchanged places.

She does.

I climb into the back seat, and she hasn't moved except that her head has fallen forward as she tries to regain her breath and composure. Her pussy gapes wide, showing how full she is of his thick, white seed; her thighs are covered in a flood of their combined cum.

She's never looked so erotic, so totally sexy. Waiting.

"Do me." Her voice is barely above a whisper. She knows me so well. "Do me now, Baby. It's your turn. I'm all yours."

I run my hands along her sides, over her hips. She trembles under my touch.

socabi50
socabi50
40 Followers
12