Taking a Chance

Story Info
A simple invitation turns into something more.
9.9k words
4.45
22.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all. Like all my other stories this one is interracial in nature. In addition to that it also contains foot fetishism, anal play and a brief reference to MMA. So if any or all these categories bother you then don't waste your time reading it. And as always constructive criticism is welcomed.

*****

"Ohh thank you so much Chris, I needed that." Brittni groaned softly, as Chris rubbed her shoulders.

"You're welcome." Chris replied, as he strained to keep his erection under control.

"What am I going to do when you're on vacation next week?" Brittni said while tapping Chris's hands to let him know that he could stop.

"Ehh I'm sure you'll find someone else to give you a neck rub while I'm gone." Chris said nonchalantly, while taking a seat next to Brittni.

"Not very likely." Brittni protested. "And not that I would want anyone else but you." She thought to herself.

"Whatever, I know at least two or three other guys that would love to switch places with me."

"Yeah and I am sure they are either creeps or man whores, so no thank you. Anyway, enough with me being selfish, where are you headed? If you don't mind me asking."

"I'm seeing a friend in Denver, she has been begging me to come visit."

"Oh must be a special kind of friend." Brittni joked, as she playfully jabbed Chris with her elbow.

"No we're only friends, nothing special about it." Chris said while using air quotes to emphasize the word special.

"Sure you are." Brittni teased while trying to hide her disappointment.

"No I'm being serious. Me and Carly are just friends. She plays for the other team if you know what I mean."

"Oh ok gotcha. But how do you know she doesn't play on both sides?" Brittni asked, trying to gauge how platonic Chris's friendship with Carly really was.

"Trust me, once you get to know Carly you will realize that she wants nothing to do with a man, other than friendship." Chris laughed.

"I see, well I hope you enjoy yourself."

"Thanks I'll try."

"Good because those fingers are going to be working overtime when you get back." Brittni said while keeping a straight face, giving Chris no indication as to if she were joking or not.

Chris knew this was his chance to say something. He and Brittni had been passively flirting with each other for months without either one pulling the trigger.

Chris has always been painfully shy around any woman he finds attractive, and Brittni was no exception, even though she has given him an opening more than once. Chris always second guessed himself and concluded that Brittni was only being friendly with him. But this particular time he decided to go for it, because if things went wrong he would be gone for a week, which was plenty of time for things to be less awkward when he returned, should he strike out.

"I'm not leaving until Wednesday, so if you want to, you could come by anytime between tonight and Tuesday, and I could give you a neck rub to tide you over until I came back."

"I was only kidding Chris, you don't have to waste time pampering me one your days off." Brittni said while trying not to sound too eager.

"Nah it's all good. I don't mind at all. I won't have any major plans until I leave."

"Well since you insist. How does Tuesday sound? I already had plans this weekend and I was going to be busy Monday evening too."

"That works for me. I'll text you the directions later."

"Ok that sounds good. I look forward to seeing ya."

"Likewise. Anyway I better go finish up my summaries, I don't want the boss to chew my head off when I come back from vacation." Chris said as he rose to his feet and awkwardly stumbled his way to the door.

"You ok?" Brittni asked while trying to keep from giggling.

"Yeah I guess my legs must have fallen asleep." Chris lied, hoping Brittni hadn't noticed the semi erection that she caused earlier when she softly moaned from him rubbing her shoulders.

"Ok well be careful, and don't forget to text me those directions." Brittni said as Chris made his way out the door.

While Brittni had the break room to herself, she sat there and smiled from ear to ear. After months of flirting with Chris, he finally decided to make a move and she could not be happier. Most of the other guys she worked with made it obvious from day one what they were after, but not Chris. If he was just after sex he did a good job of hiding it, because as long as she had been working with him he never made any obscene innuendos towards her and everyone she worked with had nothing but good things to say about him.

When Brittni first started working with Chris she passed him off as a dumb meathead, since he was halfway past the six foot mark and built like a freight train. Not only did she see him as a meathead, she was also intimidated by him, since he was this huge, hulking beast with a dark-chocolate complexion and bright hazel-colored eyes. The way his eyes and skin tone contrasted with one another gave Chris an exotic yet menacing look, but her fear and assumptions quickly melted away once she got to know him.

After getting better acquainted with Chris, she found out he was one of the sweetest guys she ever met. His laidback attitude and good looks were a huge turn on for Brittni, since it was rare to find a guy like Chris that wasn't a self-absorbed jerk. The only thing that flustered her was his hesitation in making a move. She was not sure what got into him all of a sudden, but whatever it was she was glad he finally invited her over.

"Well guess I better get back to work too." Brittni said to herself while almost skipping down the hallway.

"Why are you so damn happy." A voice said, bringing Brittni to a screeching halt.

"No reason. Just glad it's Friday." Brittni lied.

"You are such a bad liar. Spill it skank. What guy or girl for that matter has you all tweeterpated?" The voice demanded.

"Shhh not so loud Amber. Everyone doesn't know I'm bi." Brittni said as she lightly slapped Amber on the arm. "Anyway, if you must know, Chris invited me over. It's nothing major, I'm just glad he finally made a move."

"No fucking way." Amber said with her mouth gaped open in shock. "I thought you two would never hook up."

"We aren't hooking up, we're only hanging out." Brittni said adamantly.

"Well step aside and let me ride that black stallion then."

"Not a chance whore." Brittni half-joked. "He is all mine. I may not be hooking up with him next week but that's not to say it won't be happening soon."

"Yes ma'am." Amber said while giving a mock salute. "Besides it's obvious Chris only has eyes for you, so I couldn't hook up with him even if I tried."

"Well it sure took him long enough to do something."

"Better late than never though right?"

"Yeah true." Brittni admitted.

"Well if things do work out I think y'all would make a cute little odd couple."

"What do ya mean by that?" Brittni said while cocking an eyebrow.

"Nothing bad Britt. It will just be funny to see this huge ass black dude dating this little bitty white girl."

"Yeah it will give me a reason to wear heels more often so I'm ok with it."

"Whatever floats your boat." Amber shrugged.

"Well it may not be a big deal to you since you are barely over five feet, but when I wear heels I'm taller than most guys, and some guys are intimidated by a girl taller than them, so it will be nice to wear heels and not worry about it."

"Well that makes sense since you put it like that, but anyway girl let me quit yapping and get out of here. I've already put my time in for the week."

"Alright, well have a good weekend."

"I will, and you too." Amber said as she made her way out of the door.

Brittni spent the majority of the afternoon periodically checking her phone to see if Chris had messaged her the directions to his house. She almost gleefully jumped out of her seat when she finally got his message telling her where his house was located.

"It's about damn time." Brittni said to herself, before going back to work.

After receiving the message from Chris, Brittni was unsure on what to say back. She didn't want to come on too strong, but at the same time she didn't want to give off the vibe that she wasn't interested either. So to keep from writing something she would regret, she thought she would finish up her work then send Chris a tactful response.

Before Brittni knew it, time had zipped by, and she still hadn't sent Chris a response. So before giving him a chance to think she was not interested in hanging out, Brittni stopped working and started typing a message not realizing it was almost time to go. She was halfway through when a knock on her office door startled her.

"Come in." Brittni said as the knock on the door abruptly brought her back to reality.

"Hey Britt, sorry to bother you, but it's almost time to go and I hadn't heard from you so I was just stopping by to make sure you got my message." Chris said as he timidly made his way into Brittni's office.

"Yeah I got it, and I am so sorry for not responding." Brittni apologized. "I got sidetracked with trying to finish up my work, but I was getting ready to respond though." She said while holding up her phone.

"Oh good." Chris said while sighing with relief inwardly. "You can never tell about these new phones, because I can't count how many times I have sent a message, only to have the person claim they didn't get it."

"True. Anyway I was thinking about bringing some food to cook, if that's ok with you."

"You don't have to do that Brittni. I can just order something."

"Nonsense." Brittni said while waving her hand dismissively. "You are giving me a massage, so the least I could do is pay you back with a home cooked meal, besides you are going out of town so save your money."

"Ok." Chris said knowing that arguing with Brittni would be futile. "I'm a simple man so you don't have to break the bank when you go grocery shopping."

"Oh I won't. Not to brag, but I make this baked chicken breast that's so moist that it melts in your mouth." Brittni said while emphasizing the words breast and moist.

"Well you can't go wrong with a moist, mouth-watering chicken breast." Chris said making his own play on words.

"No you can't." Brittni said, while clenching her legs together to supress the brief jolt of pleasure she felt from Chris's play on words.

"Anyway I best get going, because I got some business to take care of before I leave." Chris said as he made his way behind Brittni's desk to give her a hug before he left.

As he made his way towards Brittni, he noticed that she has taken her heels off giving him an eyeful of her perfectly shaped feet. He quickly darted his eyes towards Brittni's so not to be caught staring for too long. He was unsuccessful because Brittni noticed immediately where his eyes were focused on at first.

"Oh please don't look at my feet, they are horrible." Brittni said as she balled her toes up to keep Chris from looking. "That's why I can't wait to get a pedicure this weekend."

"It's ok Britt, I won't judge ya. I'm sure you have been busy." Chris said as his body temperature temporarily spiked from embarrassment, since he thought Brittni was going to call him out for looking at her feet.

"Yeah but I plan on fixing that. This weekend I'll pamper myself by getting my hands and feet done. Then on Tuesday this pretty cool guy I know has offered to give me a stress relieving massage."

"Seems like you got it all figured out." Chris chuckled.

"Yep I sure do. But anyway don't let me hold you up. I have to stay a little later and finish up here. You have a good weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday." Brittni said while tangling her arms around Chris and fighting the urge to kiss him.

"Ok, well be safe going home." Chris said as he focused to keep his eyes from wandering to Brittni's feet again.

After saying goodbye, and heading out the door Chris let out a big sigh of relief, because he was sure that he had messed things up by looking at Brittni's feet. He was relieved when she seemed to be more concerned with the state of her feet than him actually looking at them.

Chris, unlike most guys with a foot fetish didn't discover he liked feet until he was a freshman in college. That is when he dated a girl by the name Julie King. Her feet were very sensitive and she was not able to have an orgasm unless her feet were involved one way or another. Chris found it to be a little odd at first, but like most guys wanting to please a hot girl he went with it.

Eventually Chris and Julie drifted apart but the one thing that stuck with Chris were the powerful climaxes Julie experienced every time he would show her feet adoration during foreplay or while having sex. For him it was like Pandora's box being opened, because every girl he dated after Julie he found himself being curious to see if they climaxed as hard as Julie did from foot play. Some were into it while others weren't. He would soon discover that Brittni was one of those women that loved having their feet played with.

After running all of his errands, Chris decided to text Brittni and ask her if she wanted him to get anything to drink for when she came by on Tuesday. He wanted to keep the line of communication open and that was the best thing he could think to send without coming off as being too eager.

"No I got it all covered thanks." Brittni replied.

"You're welcome. Let me know if you change your mind between now and then."

"Ok hun, will do."

Chris and Brittni continued to exchange text messages throughout the evening. Brittni was out with friends, but there was hardly any dead time between text. Chris felt bad about keeping her from her friends, so he lied about going to bed so she could focus her attention on her friends.

Chris didn't expect to hear anything from Brittni the next morning, or that day for that matter, because during the course of texting each other she mentioned having to help her cousin move; so he was pleasantly surprised to be woken up by her calling him.

"Hello." Chris said groggily as he answered the phone.

"Oh my goodness are you still in bed." Brittni screeched playfully.

"Nah I'm up."

"Are you lying to me Chris?"

"Maybe." Chris said sheepishly.

"What am I going to do with you? Anyway I was going to be busy most of the day helping my cousin move, so I figured I would call and talk to you while I had the chance."

"Oh well I'm glad I get the chance to talk to you for a little bit then."

"Yeah same here. So what do you plan on doing on your first official vacation day off?"

"Just lay around the house mostly and later on I was going to Mulligans with a few friends to watch the UFC fight."

"Oh I'm jealous I can't come."

"Really? You don't strike me as the type to be into mixed martial arts."

"Oh yeah I think it's awesome. Especially when someone loses by submission."

"Why submission?" Chris asked genuinely curious to see what Brittni would say.

"Well because more often than not someone can land a lucky punch and knock a person out, but it takes more skill and patience to get someone to the point of where they are helpless and under your control."

"I see your point. So you like being able to take control?"

"Oh definitely." Brittni responded excitedly. "If I was one of those fighters I think the triangle choke would be my favorite move, because I have strong legs."

"Ok I'll bite." Chris said to himself, as he got ready to test his boundaries. "I bet could break free of your triangle." He boasted.

"Pfft. I'd like to see you try. Once my legs were wrapped around your head you would be at my mercy." Brittni said as a rivulet of moisture started forming between her legs at the thought of having Chris between them.

"You make that sound like a bad thing." Chris said, as he was becoming less shy about holding back making suggestive comments.

"Ugh!" Brittni said with an annoyed sigh all of a sudden.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No you're fine Chris. It's just my cousin beeping in on the other end. She's probably wondering where I am at, so I better get off here and let her know I'm on my way." Brittni said in a frustrated tone since her cousin called at the worse time.

"Ok then I'll talk to you later." Chris said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Ok enjoy your fights, and think of me if someone loses by a triangle choke." Brittni said as she hung up the phone. "Cockblocking bitch. She better be glad I love her." Brittni said to herself as she clicked over to her cousin to let her know she was on the way.

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly for Chris. He had hoped to hear from Brittni, but knew it would be close to impossible since she would be busy with her cousin. It was soon time for Chris to get ready and go out. The fights did not start until ten, but he and his friends liked to get there early so they would have seats.

While sitting at the bar, Chris and his friends talked about a variety of topics ranging from work to women. Most of his friends were involved with someone in one way or another, whether it was marriage or just dating. None of them teased Chris about being single since they knew how rough his last breakup was, they were just glad to have him hang out with them. Eventually the fights came on and all conversation came to a halt, as the group of friends focused their attention towards the television screen. In one of the matches a lady beat her opponent via triangle choke. Chris wanted to tell Brittni about it right then and there, but decided not to since it would pique the curiosity of his friends. He was not ready to tell them about Brittni until things were more concrete between them. He also didn't want disturb her should she be passed out from helping her cousin move. As the night came to an end, Chris said goodbye to his friends with them being none the wiser about his dating life.

When Chris made it home, a vivid image hit him as he mentally replayed the match in which the lady beat her opponent in a triangle choke. He replaced the image of the winning lady with Brittni and the losing lady with himself, as he imagined his face buried between her legs. The imagery of tongueing Brittni's pussy while she had her legs firmly clamped around his head caused an instantaneous erection. To take care of his problem Chris stripped out of his clothes and took a shower. While in the shower, he was able to relieve himself. The relief of sexual frustration and the alcohol he drank caused Chris to sleep like a baby.

The next morning as Chris woke up from a long, pleasant slumber, he got dressed and headed to his mother's house, and on the way there he decided to give Brittni a call since he thought she would be up by mow.

"Hello." Brittni answered the phone half asleep.

"Hey I thought you would be up right now, but I can always call back later if you are still sleeping." Chris said as he noticed Brittni still sounded out of it.

"No no no." Brittni stammered, trying to gain her wits. "You are fine Chris. So did you call to rub in the fact that you went out and had fun and I didn't?"

"Whatever, didn't you have a girls night out on Friday?"

"Yeah but it consisted of being hit on constantly and listening to my friends bitch about their significant others."

"Oh I'm sure all the hot guys were hitting on you, so I couldn't have been that bad." Chris teased.

"Ahh whatever." Brittni said tersely. "You are the only hot guy I want hitting on me." She thought to herself.

"Ok I'll quit teasing you." Chris said as he detected the agitation in Brittni's voice. "My main reason for calling is to tell you that I did like you said, and thought about you when this one girl won by triangle choke."

"Aww well how sweet of you to think of me." Brittni laughed. "Speaking of triangle choke, are you ready to admit that you would be helpless once I trapped your head between my legs?"