Taking a Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and nodded to give her permission. She slowly, almost sensually began by applying a shaving cream to my pubic bone, then shaved a very small patch. She dipped the razor to rinse it, then quickly returned, very slowly and deliberately working around my shaft, then the base, and then my balls. After she had cleared out the major hair, she returned for another pass to get the now-stubble. As I relaxed, she worked smoothly and sensually, glancing up at me occasionally, whispering little tidbits about how much I was going to love the end result. "It'll make you more sensitive for at least a few days, but you're going to love the way it feels," she said as she slowly worked her soapy hand over my shaft before drawing the razor lazily over another little patch. "You'll be able to feel my pussy lips against you like never before, and my cum will run down you with no resistance. And when I blow you, oh my god..."

By this point, I was standing at full attention, and completely shaved clean. She led me back to the shower, and rinsed me off. When we exited, she gripped my cock firmly and muttered "Damn that looks so good..." before dropping to her knees and taking me quickly into her mouth all the way down. She pulled off, quickly licking up and down my sides, then paying some nice loving attention to my balls, and I was so sensitive I almost came right away, exhaling quickly as I tried to breathe through it. "See what I mean?" she asked.

"Yeah," I returned, "I think you were right. Damn."

"You haven't felt anything yet," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bed. She motioned for me to sit, then quickly climbed on my lap, wrapping her legs around me and lowering herself on to me in one fluid motion. She started rocking up and down, and I could immediately feel a difference. I could feel her on every inch of my cock, including the base. It was amazing and divine and positively electric. "Thank you for letting me shave you," she lowly mouthed into my ear, "you have no idea what a turn on that was for me to feel a man trust me that much. Can you feel me running down you right now?"

Indeed, I could, and I responded "Yes, it's amazing." Her juices were flowing down and I could feel them collecting at the base of my cock. I was in heaven as this was a sensation unlike anything I was used to, but was slightly worried I was going to lose control.

I think Tiff sensed my tension, because she leveled her gaze at me and said "You know what I think I need?"

"What?" I asked, as she began climbing off my pole.

"I think I need a nice protein shake from you," she shot back, motioning me to get on the bed so she could crawl up between my legs, "and then you can lick my pussy nice and good in return."

She wasted no time and didn't even wait for my reply (like I was going to argue with that, really) before deep thoating my pole. I leaned my head back and savored the attention, as she quickly did a figure eight, pulling me in and out of her incredible mouth. She returned to her popsicle-like technique, working up and down each plane of my dick as she looked up at me intently. "You want to cum in my pretty little mouth, baby? Fill my mouth and throat with your juice as I wrap my lips around your big hard cock?" She quickly moved to the head again, working her tongue around my glans as she jacked me into her mouth. I felt myself rising, ready to boil over.

"Baby, I'm so close..." I started, and she quickly put all of me in her mouth.

"Mmmmhhhhmmmm," she moaned, staring up intently at me with those amazing aquamarine eyes. I lost it, crying out at the top of my lungs as I emptied deep into her mouth and throat. I saw her eyes go wide, but instead of gagging (as many girls would tend to do), she grabbed on to my hips and opened her throat wider, gripping tighter with her lips. I got dizzy for a second—this seemed to be a common theme with this girl—and steadied myself as I came down from what I quickly realized was head and shoulders above any blow job I've ever had. As I regained my breath, she milked the last few drops from my slowly deflating member, then reluctantly pulled off, licking her lips. "God I love the taste of your cum," she panted breathily. "You seemed to enjoy that?"

"My god yes!" I shot back. "But I think somebody else needs to cum, now," I growled, pouncing on her and flipping her over.

As I spread her legs, I noticed she was dripping and her clit was already quite swollen. As I looked up, she said "What can I say, sucking your cock gets me horny." I smiled at her, and gave her a bit of quick foreplay, working my tongue in small circles on her lips and around her button, then gently diving in, delivering some soft licks before I began using the flat of my tongue against her clit. I pulled back and teased her the way I knew she loved, using the tip of my tongue hard and rapid against her, then working a bladed approach in and upward. "Okay, you only get another hour or two to do that," she joked, and so I quickly resumed, smiling up at her as I snaked a finger into her slit.

"Two," she moaned, so I quickly put another one in, as I began more aggressively attacking her clit. She started to breathe with a lot of effort, and I knew I had her close. "Three!" she grunted, and I was a bit surprised, as that was a new request, but I complied and began to finger her with as much enthusiasm as possible, as I lustily sucked her clit in between my lips. "Ohhhhhh FUCCCKKKKKKK BABY!!" she screamed, as she let loose with a fine spray of cum all over my face. "Holy shit!" she yelled, startled.

"What?!" I sat up in alarm.

"No, it's okay. I just never squirt that hard," she replied.

"Oh, good. You had me worried something was wrong."

"No, not at all. Just surprised, that's all. Whatever you just did, please remember it and do it again."

"You got it," I said, as I lowered my head down between her legs again.

"Oh my god baby I didn't mean..." she broke off, as I returned my attention to her clit. The thing is, I've always enjoyed eating a woman out, and the Tiffany's reaction just made me want to do it again. So I repeated my previous sucking and fingering as she squirmed underneath me. I was loving seeing her cum like this, and it was turning me on something fierce to feel her getting this heated.

After a few minutes, I realized I was quickly returning to full mast. I returned to aggressively flicking and sucking her clit, and after a few more seconds, was rewarded with an even more powerful squirt all over my face. How do girls swallow all this, I wondered? I started crawling up, determined to fuck her again, when she put a hand on my chest.

"You're going to hate me."

"What?" I asked.

"I need a breather, baby. I promise you I will fuck you later, but right now you just made me cum hard several times and I need a quick break."

I smiled at her. "You got it," I nodded. I knew that she'd keep her promise, anyway.

I moved up to kiss her, then remembered that my face was still covered with her. I went to wipe it, and she just said "Leave it. I like when pussy is all over your face. It's hot." And with that, she reached out and kissed me deeply, lingering her tongue down my chin afterwards. "Yummy," she added, smacking her lips slightly.

I moved next to her on the bed, and she cuddled into me sweetly. We just laid there, contentedly in each other's arms, her absentmindedly trailing her fingers over my chest the way she always did. I felt so peaceful, like if I hadn't been so ready to go a few minutes ago, I could have just dropped off right there. Then, she got up on one elbow and looked at me intently.

"Would you be terribly insulted if I called you my boyfriend? I mean as a label. Because we feel like that lately. Look, I'm not asking you to commit to me in any weird way or whatever. We can still keep fucking other people. In fact, I want to. I loved seeing you with Amanda, it was so goddamn hot watching you fuck her. But I like you a lot and want you in my life romantically. Would that be okay with you?"

I felt warm inside, and didn't even hesitate. "I'd love that. I don't want to tie you down either. I don't think I could, honestly,"

"I don't know, you just about fucked and licked me to my limits there earlier..."

"No, I'm just saying, I like you quite a lot, too. I don't know what else to say about this relationship, but I want to keep seeing you. I want you in my life."

"And you're okay with the keeping playing around?"

"Yeah, of course. What guy wouldn't be?" I shot back.

"More guys than you think. Some are really old fashioned. And some get weird when they see their girl with another guy. Fortunately for you, I'm much more into having a steady dick and bringing in women to share."

"So are you saying I'm the only guy you want?" I asked, a bit surprised. This seemed to contrast every rule she had set down at the beginning.

"Not necessarily. But most guys don't keep my interest. You're the only one I've wanted consistently. Plus, I still shoot 1-3 scenes a month, so there's that. I thought I was through with it, but I got some interest and revival from one of my old distributors, so I'll likely be fucking on camera a little more frequently, just to warn you."

"Okay," I replied, "I understand."

"You're sure?" she asked, "Because I'd really like to try this. And like I said, I won't tie you down. Fuck whoever you want. Please. I think I may need you to do so just to let off some extra steam. But I want you to come back to my bed at nights."

"Well," I responded, "let's try it. And let's see how it goes. But I do really like you and I want to see where this goes."

She kissed me hard and yelled "Woohoo!" jokingly. I grabbed her around the hips and kissed her back, pulling her into my lap and an embrace.

"Okay," she interrupted, "I need some fluids and maybe food before we start that again. Jesus, if I knew a threesome would get you so wound up, I would've brought in another girl ages ago." And with that, she got off me and went to retrieve her robe from the floor. "Oh, I almost forgot, I got you something," she added, going to her closet. She quickly tossed me a heavy terrycloth robe. "I figured if you were going to be around my house when shooting was happening, it might be useful," she added. I quickly donned it and thanked her.

We went downstairs, past the shooting and general hubbub still happening in the house, and snacked on some fruit and water. We ate in silence, frequently glancing at each other and just smiling like stupid teenagers. It felt good to be in a relationship with her, and even though it was a bit "odd" by society's norms, it felt right to me, so who cared what people thought?

"Want to see the shoot?" she inquired, as we finished.

"Sure," I said, as she led me by the hand back up the stairs.

We pushed into the studio, and Amanda was naked on the bed with the "Rolling Pin," as they had dubbed him. They were going at it, and she was moaning loudly and convincingly. After a few minutes, a guy in the corner in a Hawaiian shirt yelled "Okay, wrap!" and they separated. "Brad, we're ready for the cumshot!" he barked out, and the gorilla began furiously jacking his cock, while some gal zoomed in and started sucking him. I stared wide-eyed, as his dick was astoundingly huge even for porn standards, at least a foot long and so thick she could barely get her hands around it

"You see what I mean?" Tiffany whispered. "The fluffers even have a hard time with him. And he's not gentle. It's a chore to shoot with him. I can't believe Amanda can take that up her ass."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I whispered back.

"She's the current anal queen in the industry," she answered.

After a few minutes, Rolling Pin nodded and grunted toward the director, who then yelled "Okay, Amanda, get ready!" She slid in to the scene, and he counted off and yelled for action.

Amanda started manically jacking and sucking his cock, and after a couple of more minutes, he shot his load vigorously all over her tits and face. A few more seconds of her ministering to the head, and the director called for a wrap. Rolling Pin reached for her, but she ignored him and went off to the shower.

"Chet, what else do we have for the day?" Tiffany shot to the man in the Hawaiian shirt.

"Well, I wanted to do the last scene with Heather and Michael, but I think we may want to wait until tomorrow, we've got to review the last two scenes first."

"Yeah, it's late," she agreed, noting the time. "We'll pick up tomorrow."

"We could use one more," Chet added.

"I know. I'm still trying to figure out who to use."

I felt an arm snake up behind me, and looked over to see Amanda, hair still wet, come up beside me, smiling big. "Hey," she beamed at Tiffany, "how about a threesome scene with you, me, and Martin. That'd be fun and hot." I looked in her eyes, but there was no sign of joking in them. I suddenly felt very awkward, as I noticed several people in the room staring at me.

Thankfully, Tiffany cleverly sidestepped that. "Amanda, we'd have to discuss it privately. I don't know that either Martin or I want to shoot tomorrow."

"If you're not feeling up to it, I'll take your place, Tiff," some blonde in the corner piped up. "I always love checking out the new talent." I looked her over—she was good looking, but she looked like the stereotypical idea of a porn star, with a fake tan, bleached hair, and a rather large boob job. Even though she wasn't my type exactly, I wondered for a moment what it'd be like to be with her on camera.

Tiffany stifled a giggle. "I'll let you know later, Holly." She leaned in to my ear. "They think you're the new meat on the circuit," she said lowly so that only I could hear. "Get prepared to have a few girls trying to angle scenes with you and flirting a bit."

"That'll be a little hard with me not being on camera, don't you think?" I shot back.

"Give me a few weeks, and I'll talk you into it," she said with a mischievous smile on her face.

For the first time in my life, I felt a very unique mixture of nervousness, excitement, and trepidation. I wasn't entirely sure if she was serious, but I knew better than to dismiss that completely as a joke. My cock sprang up a bit, to about half mast, and Tiffany very slyly snaked her hand into my robe and grabbed it firmly. "Ooh, I think he likes that idea. In the meantime, I believe I owe you another round. We've got a bit of time before I need to review today's footage." And with that, she grabbed on to my hand and started leading me back toward the bedroom.

12