Taking a Chance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I trudged upstairs and hopped in the shower. I had it cool at first, then turned it up as hot as I could stand to help work the soreness out of my muscles. After that, I went over and collapsed on the bed. I didn't feel especially tired but I was out in short order.

I woke up a bit later to Tif spooning into my back. I rolled over and glanced at her. "How long was I out?"

"About an hour and a half," she replied. "You did great out there today. The first footage we reviewed was hot."

"Thanks. Is it weird seeing me on film?"

"No, actually it turned me on something fierce. My yoga pants are soaked and I need to change them."

"Really?" I asked, trying to snake my fingers down to verify. She blocked my advances.

"Not so fast, gorgeous. You're not done for the day."

"What?!"

"Get up and brush your teeth, you've got a date with Amanda in the next room."

I groaned, but trudged over to the sink. Tif pulled out a pair of workout shorts and a tight tee shirt as she spoke. "It's a real couples series, and it'll start with a bullshit interview piece for a couple minutes. Most of that will focus on her. The action will be a little less acrobatic than the last one, it's supposed to be more romantic. So it'll be some foreplay, both of you going down on each other, followed by some missionary, then you'll probably move into doggy, some standard cowgirl, and finally back to missionary for the climax. Oh, and you get to creampie her." I felt my dick twitch a bit at the thought. "Ooh, looks like he likes that," she said with an evil grin as she strutted up to me and gently caressed my cock. I smiled as she reached in and kissed me forcefully, giving my length a gentle squeeze. "Just remember, when you shoot, don't go balls deep. I know it feels great to do that, but then your cum is way up in her, and the whole point is to be able to do one take where you pull out and they zoom in on her pussy to see the cum dripping out. So just make sure you pull out about halfway and shoot inside her from there."

"Okay, I'll try to remember that."

"I mainly say that because your cum is really thick. It'll take forever to work its way out if you shoot all the way up in her pussy. But if you shoot halfway in, it'll cascade out beautifully and it'll show up nice and white and beautiful against her snatch." I gave her a half smirk and raised my eyebrow. "Hey, I've been in this for years, trust me, I know cumshots," she added with a grin and another kiss. "Put on your outfit, she's waiting.

A few minutes later I was in the home studio. Amanda looked hot, as usual, her gigantic breasts barely contained by a ridiculously small bikini top, as well as a pair of incredibly tight boy shorts, and I could barely keep my eyes off of her. The cameraman gave me some generic instructions and told me they wouldn't be doing much in the way of cutting except to maybe reposition a light here and there, but to just flow with it and try to forget he was there. Some more give and take happened, and before I knew it, action was called.

"So, you two are here today to shoot for our real couples series..." the cameraman began.

"Yeah..." Amanda giggled.

"What are your names, and how long have you been together?"

"Amber," she paused to look at me.

"Matt," I responded, catching onto the game.

"We've been together about nine months," she added.

"And why are you here?"

"Well, money, for one," she giggled, "and also we both are a bit kinky, so we thought it might be fun to film a porn."

"Well you're in luck, because that's what we're here for!"

"Yaaaayyyy!" Amanda beamed with enthusiasm, clapping her hands.

"So why don't you two start by kissing, and we'll let you take it from there."

Amanda leaned over and kissed me, grabbing my face and placing her other hand around my neck, pulling me into her. As I kissed her back, I reached out and played with her breasts, slowly toying with her nipple. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed, and I reached back behind her and untied her top. I bent down to suck her nipple into my mouth, and she arched her head back and cooed softly as it quickly hardened in my mouth. I felt her hand reach down and caress my hardening tool, and she began to fumble with my drawstring and opened my shorts to let it spring free. "Mmmm," she audibled, bending down to begin slowly jacking me, then gently licked my length and engulfed me. After a few licks, she helped me out of my shorts as I shucked my tee, and she stood up to take her own shorts off. I scooted back on the bed, and she crawled up between my legs and started steadily working my cock over again. I leaned back a bit and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations and loving the gentle tease going into rougher treatment she knew that I appreciated so much. I opened my eyes, and the cameraman gave me a thumbs up, and I smiled, realizing how much different this shoot was compared to the last oneā€”for a second, I had forgotten he was even there.

I pulled back and Amanda actually whimpered. I grabbed her under the arms, pulled her up on top of me, and she crushed herself to me, kissing me fiercely. I grabbed her soft, full ass and then quickly flipped her over. She shrieked in surprise, and I quickly dove between her legs, tracing around her clit with my tongue as I slowly worked on opening up her flower. Her lips were slightly moist and I worked on getting them wetter, approaching her clit slowly as I worked inward in circles. As her pussy opened to me, I reached out and very gingerly licked her clit, and she shuddered dramatically the way she always did when she's on the brink of cumming. I licked up her clit a bit firmer, and I felt the camera get a bit closer as I began to play with her button in earnest. She moaned loudly "Oh fuck baby, that's good," and I took it as my cue to slowly sink my index finger into her, though she was so wet her slit easily swallowed it. I dove in harder, pushing my finger up to her g-spot, giving her the gentle pressure on it and hard, teasing tip of the tongue treatment on her clit that I knew she loved so much. She grabbed two fistfuls of my hair, pulling aggressively, and in under a minute I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger and she spasmed with her first orgasm, grunting powerfully and then exhaling in short, bursted breaths as she tried to regain air into her lungs. I pulled my head up to glance up at her, heaving and slightly disheveled. "Fuck baby..." she said between breaths, and she reached down for me, so I moved up and she kissed me with an energy I knew well that meant she was ready to go.

I moved up on her, and she wasted no time guiding me to her dripping opening, sliding me in on the first thrust with little resistance. I took a moment to bury myself completely and ground down on her clit, which caused her to groan with appreciation. I pulled back a bit and began thrusting into her, enjoying the sensation of being embedded deeply into her as we got into our rhythm. She crushed me to her breasts, and I kissed her appreciatively. As we pushed against each other, I raised myself up a bit to let more of the action be seen, kissing her neck and then moving down to her tits, toying with her left nipple for a bit, then moving onto her right, which I knew was more sensitive. She gave a low groan, and we kept it up for a bit, as the cameraman moved from the side to pan back a bit. I saw him gesture a circular motion with his free hand, and took it as meaning he wanted us to move onto something else. I pulled out quickly and surprised her by flipping her over. She grinned and took the hint, raising her ass up to give me access from behind. I scooted up behind her and guided myself in, grabbing onto her wonderfully full hips as I started slowly. She responded by raising her volume, and knowing that she was heating up and in the mood to get a good pounding, I started pulling back on her as I began giving my hips some more thrust. She arched her back, pressing her chest into the bed, as I pushed in and completely bottomed out. "Fuck yeah baby, give it to me deep," she groaned, and as I started pushing in at a medium pace, concentrating on burying every millimeter I could into her. After a couple of minutes of this, I could feel her temperature rising, so I reached around with my left hand and very lightly spanked her clit, which caused her to go off like a rocket, clamping down hard on me and releasing a small flood of fluid as she lifted her head up and grunted like a wild dog. I reared back and slammed into her hard, eliciting another round of moans, and brought my hand back, smacking her ass hard. As a red mark appeared immediately, I started to fear I'd gone too hard, but she screamed "Fuck, do it again," and so I quickly hit the other cheek. We somehow picked up even more speed, and as we were really getting into a rhythm, she yelled out "I need to ride you!"

We switched positions on the bed quickly, and I had literally just settled myself into a seated position as she began to sink down on me. There were no more preliminaries at this point, she literally sank to my balls and began pistoning on my cock full bore on the first penetration. She was wound up, and I was determined to get her off again, so I reached down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, softly at first and then gave it a gentle nibble with my teeth, and she exhaled loudly, pressed my head into her breast firmer, and then groaned hard again as she passed another climax. I loved it when she rode me, as it gave me easy access to all of her, and was content to keep going for a bit in this frantic rhythm. After a few minutes, though, the cameraman gave me that same signal, and I quickly moved her back to missionary, sinking in and beginning to fuck her hard again. I looked over, and he mouthed the words "we're ready." I gave him a small nod to let him know I understood.

"Ooh, you gonna cum for me baby," she asked, picking up on the change in action.

"Yeah, real soon babe," I answered, trying to will myself a bit closer.

"Good, I want to feel it, I'm ready for your cum."

"Where do you want it?"

"I want it in me, dump it all in me, fill up my fucking pussy with it, baby."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, fucking give it all to me, baby! Fucking cum in me hard and give me everything you got, I need to feel you splash in my cunt, gimme that cum!"

I gave her several hard more thrusts, then did exactly as Tif had instructed, pulling my prick halfway out of her, grabbing onto the base and jacking it with purpose, as I came like a fucking fire hose, grunting my release. "Holy shit baby," she exclaimed, laughing a little bit, and as my orgasm wound down, I slowly pulled out of her. The cameraman moved forward, zooming in on her as my load slowly emptied out. As I backed away, Amanda propped herself up, and then pulled her pussy lips open as she smiled at the camera. "Fuck yeah, that's a hell of a load," she said, as she sat there with my jizz leaking out of her. It slowly rolled out and pooled on the sheets, settling in a very impressive puddle, as she lazily caressed her clit and pussy lips. "Damn..."

"Wow, thank you guys," the cameraman said. "That was one hell of a performance."

"Thank you!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Okay, say bye to the camera," he replied, wheeling around and putting us both in the shot.

"Bye," we both said in unison, waving, as he shut it off.

"Great job guys!" he said, slowly turning off lights and fussing with his equipment.

"Nice shoot, you two!" I heard Tif exclaim behind me, and turned around to get a steamy kiss and my still half-mast, cum covered cock grabbed roughly. "Two hot shoots in one day. We might make a star out of you yet!"

"Ha ha, probably not," I replied.

"I'm not suggesting you quit your day job," she retorted. "I'm just saying that you might have a solid bit of extra work here, if you're so inclined. And with your sex drive and exhibitionist nature, you're a natural."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. What now?"

"Go get cleaned up," she admonished, handing me a bottle of water and an energy bar.

I didn't even bother with the robe, but scarfed the bar and water on the way to the shower. I took an extra long shower again, taking care to get all the kinks worked out, and soaping up several times to remove all the traces of sweat and sex. After I cleaned up, I donned my robe and went downstairs, surprised to find the house empty except for Tiffany.

"Where'd everyone go?"

"The crew is done for the day, so they're heading home," Tif said. She pushed a plate of food in front of me. "I ordered gyros with some hummus and pita bread, hope you like."

"Love it. And good, I'm tired." I started to shovel the contents into my mouth, completely ravenous.

"Don't worry, I wasn't about to make you shoot another one. Although next week I may shoot with you. I have a little scenario in mind..." she said with an evil, conspiratorial grin on her face.

"Really? What would that be?"

"Man gets dragged into the middle of four or five bisexual babes and passed around like a play toy."

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"Relax! You'll only need to cum once, maybe twice if we make it an epic shoot."

"Holy shit."

"It'll pay a bit more than your standard shoot, too. Consider it hazard pay," she added with a small giggle.

"As long as the girls are hot, I wouldn't consider that a hazard."

"You haven't had a lot of group sex, have you?" I looked up from my plate, expecting a smirk, but instead, saw sincerity and concern in her eyes. I paused and took a breath, considering if I should just be flippant, but instead, chose to just be transparent with her. I could tell that was what she wanted, and I needed it too.

"Before you and Amanda, I had one threesome in my life, with my ex and one of her girlfriends one night after a bunch of wine."

"And? What was it like? Was it hot? Disappointing? Or something in between?"

"It was okay. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but we were all a bit drunk, and her friend Melissa was gorgeous, but really not all that mind-blowing in bed. My ex was only marginally into girls, and she was kind of uncomfortable, it seemed. Plus it seemed like someone got left out no matter what we did, and there was a lot of awkwardness the next week. Melissa wanted to be with me again, I wasn't sure if I could go there without making my ex unhappy, trying to figure out if I should, and Sylvia didn't want to talk about it a lot, just kept saying vague things like 'hey, it was just one of things, you know?' and being really cagey when I brought it up. It was just...I always figured that after the way she reacted, it was a recipe for problems. Based on what happened, I figured feelings were always going to screw everything up."

"Wow," she said, staring at me with a mixture of caring and concern. "So, how long ago was that? And what happened afterward?"

"About four years ago. Like I said, we never really talked about it again. I tried to have some conversations about it for months, bringing it up gently and seeing if she was willing to talk it out. I felt like we'd done this big, momentous thing, and even if we never did it again, I wanted to make sure she was okay. But she would never open up about it."

"Wow. I'm...I'm sorry. I hope you realize I want to talk about all of this with you. I want to share all of this with you. It's really important to me."

"Yeah. I do. That makes me very happy."

"Cool...so, if you don't mind me asking, did you and Melissa ever hook up again?"

"Only once. About three months before my ex and I split. She was out of town with some friends at a concert. I'd come down here to visit a friend for his birthday, and she backed out to go to a Santana concert with friends. And I don't even think she liked Santana that much. Obviously, things were pretty shitty between us by then. Anyway, Melissa moved down to Tucson a few years back, and I messaged her. I wasn't really planning to sleep with her, but I guess I had her in the back of my mind. Anyway, we met up, had a drink by her place, and she asked me to walk her home. We shut the door, and she had my pants down in 60 seconds. We were literally at each other all night."

"Sounds hot."

"It was. Way better than the last time. She gave one of the better blow jobs I've ever had in my life, and it was a lot of fun, but I haven't seen her since then."

"Hmm. You know, Tucson is only a couple hours away..."

"You want me to fuck her again?"

"Well, if you're okay with it, I'd like to watch."

I pushed my finished plate away and stared at her. "Seriously, how are you real?"

"I'm ridiculously horny, voyeuristic, and I don't believe in monogamy. I think it's completely unnatural for humans. It's just sex, and sex should be fun."

"Okay. If you're sure, I'll look her up."

"I'm sure. I can't wait to watch you fuck her."

"Wow."

She got up off her stool, walked right over to me, straddling my leg, and threw open her robe. She grabbed my hand, and pushed my fingers against her opening. She was completely soaked, and I slid my middle finger into her without much resistance, beyond the clenching of her pussy. "See how wet just talking about this has got me? Plus watching you fuck other women all day...I'm seriously ready to go right now." Feeling some stirrings in my member, I reached for her waist with my left hand, intending on pulling her in to me, but she backed off. "Nuh-uh. Not yet."

"What?"

"I have a better idea."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Amanda's editing some video upstairs. What do you say we join her, watch a little bit of action, and have some more fun?"

"Like I'd turn that down?"

"I figured as much." She offered me her hand, and as I took it, she led me toward the stairs. "Daniella's coming by tomorrow afternoon," she added with a wicked glint in her eye.

"She told me."

"She's got some plans for you. I have a feeling you're going to be walking funny at work on Monday morning."

I started to say something, but instead just shook my head, following her fantastic, swaying ass as we climbed the stairs.

12