Taking a Mile

Story Info
Maddie tests the limits of her relationship with her father.
24.3k words
4.57
123.6k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ae_caden
ae_caden
38 Followers

Forewarning: This story involves an incestuous Father/Daughter relationship. It involves oral, spanking, masturbation, cum-play, and light bondage. Also, This is my first story, I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

Any feedback is very much appreciated. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! The reception of this story will be the deciding factor on whether I continue with this story as a series or not, so feel free to share your thoughts!

~

Synopsis: Maddie moves in with her father after he decides to remove her from the dangerous and unstable family environment that she is in with her mother and her mother's boyfriend.

~

My name is Maddie, and I hate my life. I wish I lived with my dad. When my parents divorced, I ended up staying with my mom in Oregon. Shortly after the divorce, my dad took a job across the country in South Carolina. I rarely got to see him, which sucked because I get along with him way more than I do with my mom. He treated me like he cared about me, whereas my mom treated me like an inconvenience.

My mom kept fighting for custody of me not because she cared about me, but because she hated my dad and wanted the child support money. Since she never wanted me around in the first place, she and I never got along with each other. Our relationship deteriorated rapidly as I got older. To make things worse, she asked her boyfriend to move in without even consulting with me. I mean, I know it's her house, but he's said the grossest shit to me whenever my mom wasn't around. If I ever told her about it, she'd just take his side and assume I was just trying to start shit with him because she knows I don't like him.

By the time I hit 17, we treated each other like unwanted roommates instead of actual family. I didn't talk to them, didn't eat with them. I avoided them like the plague. At this point, I was done with the both of them. It sucked having to go your whole life without parents who want you.

-

It was my 18th birthday. My dad called a week ago and told me he wouldn't have time to send me a gift so he offered to send me money instead. I gladly accepted. I don't think he'd know what to get for me anyways. I've not seen him in 3 years, so I don't think he even knows what I'm into, or even what size clothes I wear anymore.

I stopped by the mall to pick up another hooded raincoat, and some running shorts with the birthday money that Dad gave to me. I figured it wouldn't hurt to get another coat considering how much it rains here. I decided to get another pair of running shorts since I couldn't find my favorite pair even after flipping my room upside down. After shopping for clothes, I stopped at a bookstore to see if there was anything worth getting. Feeling bold, I browsed the racy section. Since I'm 18 now, I felt I had the right to do so. A small part of me even wanted to get stopped and asked for my ID just so I can proudly show them I'm now 18. Of course, that didn't happen. No one even noticed me.

I ended up deciding on '50 Shades of Grey' to see what all the hype was about. It was on sale anyways. I stopped at a nearby restaurant. I wasn't that hungry. I just wanted somewhere to sit and read, so I bought a side of fries and sat in the outside patio area since it was less populated than the indoor area.

After spending a couple hours sitting there and reading what I could only describe as 'word-porn', I put the book down and browsed the net for bondage pictures to further understand what 'Ben Wa Balls' were and all the other terms from the book I didn't fully understand. But so far the book just seemed excessively lewd. I didn't think it was for me.

After browsing for about twenty minutes, viewing countless images, gifs, and watching a few bondage videos — girls getting restrained, hair pulling, ball gags and drool, spanking, teasing, denial — my body started to have a physical response to the imagery displayed on my phone. I felt a weird sensation in my tummy, like when you're falling, or when you're descending on a roller coaster. I bit my bottom lip to pacify any audible mews that might escape past my lips just in case there were people around me I hadn't noticed two seconds before. Luckily I had so many people texting me their happy birthday wishes it prevented me from viewing too much at one time.

I decided to avoid my friends for the time being because I wanted to be alone. I appreciated their birthday wishes and responded to as many as I could, but I didn't feel like being around anyone, especially while looking at that stuff.

In the middle of looking at random gifs, my phone started vibrating and it showed I had an incoming call from my dad.

"Dad!"

"Hey! Happy birthday, kiddo!" I could tell he was at work from the sounds of muffled machinery actively working away in the background.

"Blah, thanks."

"What do you mean 'blah'? Aren't you excited you can buy cigarettes legally now?"

"I'm over cigarettes. I'm already doing hard drugs," I respond snarkily.

"Ha-ha, funny."

I sighed into the phone after a moment of silence while idly flicking fries across the table.

"What's wrong?" he asked, breaking the silence. I heard a door close, and a chair creak from what I assumed was him sitting down.

"Nothing, just the same crap."

"You still aren't getting along with your mom?"

"Yeah, I don't like feeling this way. I've tried to get along with her, but she always has something to complain about."

"Have you looked into moving out and getting a roommate?"

"Well about that..." I bit down on my lip thinking about how to pitch my proposal to him about me wanting to move in with him.

I don't know how, but it was like he could read my mind. Before I spoke, I heard him adjust himself in his chair and take a deep breath, winding up for a long response.

"Honey, it's boring as hell out here. I wouldn't want you blaming me if you decide you hate it. Plus, if you moved out here, I highly doubt your mom would be okay with you moving back with her if you didn't end up liking it. You've not spent enough time here to realize how boring it can be."

"I don't care! Anything would be much better than what I'm going through and..."

"What about your friends? Won't you miss them?" He interrupted me, adamantly trying to convince me to stay.

"I can do without them honestly, but yeah... I can go to college over there. Dad, seriously, I was always way happier whenever I visited you."

"That's because you were on vacation, not necessarily because of me, Maddie."

"That's bullshit!" I stomped my foot on the ground. People seated at the tables around me stopped eating to stare at me.

"Watch your mouth, Madelyn!" he admonished sternly into the phone.

"S-sorry," I replied softly, sinking down into the chair, embarrassed.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, he spoke up. "I'll consider it."

"Are you serious?" I perked up immediately.

"Yeah, but I'm expecting you to follow my rules if... and that's a big 'if', I decide to go through with this, do you understand?"

"Oh my god, yes. I will follow whatever rules you want, just please, not stupid old-people rules like going to bed at sundown."

He laughed heartily. "'Old-people rules'? Jeez, kid, I am not that old."

"Are you getting gray hair yet?"

"Yeah, but that's because I stress out worrying about you smoking cartons of cigarettes, and doing hundreds of pounds of hard drugs all day, not because I'm old."

"Oh, well get used to it, old man," I chuckled.

"Okay, well I need to go. I have to get back to work, but I'll talk to you later."

I let out a small mew, as I felt my heart sink. "When will you call me back?"

"I don't know sweetheart. We have a huge work order in for the whole week; I'm working 14 hours a day, so it's not like I have time for anything right now. Why?"

I frowned and felt like I did right before he called me. "I wanted to talk to you again is all... That, and I was wondering when you would decide on whether I can move in with you," I said while running out of fries to flick.

"Maddie, baby, I can't make decisions like that right now. I was talking about considering it within the coming months.

"Are you joking?! 'Months'!?" I exclaimed into the phone, my eyes welled up with tears almost immediately.

"Maddie, you need to calm d-"

"No! This is fucking stupid! You know I hate being stuck in this situation! I thought you'd be the only person to understand where I'm coming from and the shit I'm dealing with! You're just making excuses for me to not move there. You don't care, and-"

"Madelyn, what the hell did I say to you earlier!? One: You need to watch your damned mouth when you're speaking to me. Who taught you how to speak like that? If you want any chance of moving here then you learn to respect me, and that includes you kicking that potty mouth of yours, as well as being able to discuss things with me like an adult. Two: I'm not making excuses for you to not move here. I legitimately cannot make those types of decisions right now. I'm hardly even at home due to work. You'd be stuck in the house with no one to talk to, and I wouldn't be around much either. Three: Don't you ever accuse me of not caring or making choices out of convenience versus actual concern for you. I would never, ever do that. I care about my relationship with you."

"Sorry, sir." Tears were pouring down my face, and once again I totally forgot I was in a public space. Everyone was looking at me as the area fell silent except for the babies crying in their strollers. I stood up out of my chair, threw the rest of my fries into the trash and walked out of the restaurant.

"I don't want an apology. I want to know you understand where I'm coming from."

"I do. I'm sorry, but... I really wouldn't mind if you weren't around much, a little is better than none at all. I wouldn't be lonely. I can still talk to my friends online or text them."

"Babe, I don't think texting your friends qualifies as a healthy social environment."

I let out a sharp sigh, conceding. "Just forget it then..."

"No, if this is for sure what you want, then I'll purchase the ticket for whenever you want."

I wiped my eyes and runny nose with my sweatshirt sleeve, perking up again. "Are you being for real right now? Like, you're not messing with me?"

"Yeah, but I'm serious Maddie, you better mean what you say."

"I swear, I've never been more sure about anything in my life!"

A loud wailing siren could be heard in the background on his end. "Okay, well we'll discuss this later. I need to get back to work."

"But..."

"But what?" His impatience was seeping through the phone.

"When are you going to call me again?"

"Jesus Christ, kid, you sure are clingy. Okay well, when do you want me to call you?"

"Can you call me after work so we can figure this all out?"

"Okay, but I won't be free until two a.m. your time."

"That's fine. I'll be awake."

"What time do you sleep? You know what, don't answer that. You're making me late already. I need to get going, kiddo."

"Okay, I love you. I'll talk to you at two!"

"I love you too."

I hung up my phone with a big smile painted across my face. As I walked out of the shopping center, I noticed in one of the display window reflections that my eye makeup was running all over my face due to my crying.

"Ugh... crap," I muttered to myself, rushing to the nearest restroom to clean up. I didn't want to look like I was crying because it'd just be one more thing my mom would get on my case about. I took a couple makeup wipes out of my bag and tidied up, removing as much smearing as possible. As I left the bathroom, I received another text from one of my friends, Claire.

Claire: Hey! I know I said happy birthday already, but happy birthday again haha. I probably should've asked you before doing this, but a few of us called in for a reservation at that sushi place for your birthday, can you come out and play later? :P

Maddie: Whaaat? You didn't have to do that, you're so sweet. I for sure will be there, when is the reservation for?

Claire: Lol np! The reservation is @ 8

Maddie: K! I'll meet you there :D

Claire: Sounds good! Ttyl

The rest of the night was a blur. I ate with my friends; I didn't talk much about anything, while they were mostly talking amongst each other. Claire went out of her way to shift seats to sit next to me so the both of us could talk. I tried to stay attentive to what she was saying but all I could think about was being with my dad... That, and the stuff I was looking at from the web. I tried my best to not think about it too much as I didn't want my body doing weird stuff in front of my friends.

I arrived home at around midnight. Luckily my mom and her boyfriend were asleep, so I didn't have to deal with that. I went into the bathroom, kicked off all my clothes and jumped in the shower.

After washing up, I stood under the water for a while with my eyes closed. My mind started to drift. I imagined myself in those bondage videos...

A loud knock jarred me out of my reverie. "You're going to run up the water bill. We should start sharing showers to conserve water if you're going to take this long." My mom's boyfriend let out a disgusting chuckle on the other side of the bathroom door.

Fucking scumbag. I was getting tired of him saying creepy shit to me. I turned the shower off in response to his comment, I didn't bother giving him a verbal response.

After stepping out of the shower and drying myself, I stood in front of the mirror, staring at myself. I didn't seem to look or feel any different now that I was 18. I still 5'2", still slim, but I had maintained my figure by playing soccer in high school. I could stand to get more sunlight as I am pretty fair skinned, but there is nothing unusual about that in Oregon.

While I examined myself, I groped my breasts. My bra still fits me well, so I knew I was still a C-cup.

I looked close at my hair to make sure I didn't have any stray grays in it. Nope, still a full head of long, light brown hair.

I turned around to look at my ass in the mirror and poke one of my butt cheeks with my index finger, making it jiggle a little.

My least favorite part about myself are my thighs. They aren't huge, but because I run a lot, they are a little thick. I guess it's not that bad, others seem to like them.

Everything checked out though. I was labeled as an adult but I don't feel any different than I did a year ago. I knew I wouldn't develop saggy body parts and gray hair overnight, but I felt like humoring myself by giving myself an old-age check.

"I guess old age hasn't taken its toll on me just yet," I mumbled to myself.

Finishing up in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around myself. Once I made sure the coast was clear and that he wasn't around anymore, I rushed to my room.

I dug through my wardrobe and decided on some yoga shorts and an oversized shirt so I could settle into bed.

After laying there for a while, browsing the internet on my phone and impatiently waiting for it to be two, I realized I forgot my dirty clothes in the bathroom. "Ugh..." After gathering them up and bringing them back to my room, I began to systematically check the pockets of my clothes before tossing them into the hamper; once I got to my pants I realized my panties were gone. I double checked the bathroom and retraced my steps, but couldn't find them.

"What the hell?" Staring blankly into nothingness, I tried to recall where I might have misplaced them.

"Oh my god, did that pervert steal my panties?" I muttered to myself.

It was not like I could go ask if he stole them and he would be like, "Oh yeah, Maddie. I took your panties, here, have them back."

I would've gone to snoop around but I know for sure that wouldn't have ended well.

But what if he didn't take them? I'd look like a total dick. No... They couldn't have gone anywhere else! Like really, they couldn't have just disappeared. If anything, I bet he was the reason for my running shorts disappearing the other day.

Fuck it, I wasn't going to be spending much time here anymore.

I walked toward their bedroom, expecting him to be in bed, but noticed the glow of the TV in the living room. I turned the corner to find him sitting there on the couch, drinking a beer, watching a grimy Girls Gone Wild infomercial. Gross.

"Hey, um... I'm missing some of my clothes I left in the bathroom from earlier, I stated. "Have you seen any of them?"

"Nope," he responded complacently, while his eyes remained glued to the TV.

"Ok, well... if you see them, I'd appreciate it if they were returned," I said.

I started back down the hall toward my room, and suddenly was stopped in my tracks by his stupid ass remarks, once again.

"Maybe if you kept track of your clothes they wouldn't go missing. You might as well walk around the house naked. At least you wouldn't have any clothes to lose that way," he snidely remarked while letting out a wheezing laugh.

I shuddered. A torrent of disgust flowed through me, realizing that this psycho undressed me with his eyes every chance he got. I gritted my teeth so hard, it felt like I was chewing on glass.

Clenching my fists, I swung around and snapped at him, "You're fucking disgusting. I know you stole my panties."

He let out a loud cackle and sat up to stare at me. "That's a bold accusation, little girl. Do you have any evidence to back it up other than the fact that you're forgetful about where you place your clothes?"

I huffed in response to his question, digging my nails into my own palms as I tightened my fists, priming myself to swing at him. "You know what? Keep them, creep. You're not going to admit it. You're too much of a pussy to admit you took them. And to wait until I turn 18 was a strategic move I assume, you fucking weirdo."

He placed his beer down on the coffee table, stood up, and turned toward me. He towered over me, blocking any light emitting from the television, eclipsing me in darkness. I could see the rage in his eyes. I'll admit I was a little scared, but I insisted on standing my ground.

"You're really testing me right now, Maddie. Keep it up and see where it leads you." He inched closer to me, making the floor creak below him with every step.

I swallowed nervously but remained steadfast, ready to claw his eyes out if he touched me.

"You..."

As soon as I started to speak, my mom's bedroom door opened and she walked out. "What the hell is going on out here?" she asked.

I jumped in before he had a chance at damage control. "He stole my fucking panties when I left the bathroom!" Ugh... I could've been a little more graceful about my delivery.

The look on my mom's face was somewhere between appalled and confused. She shook her head as if she were still trying to wake up from some bizarre dream.

"E... Excuse me?

"She's lying, Christy," his stupid mouth said in response, followed up with him picking up his beer and sipping on it.

"Maddie, I'm getting tired of you instigating shit with him just to see how far you can get."

She groggily glared at me while walking over to stand next to him.

My mouth was agape, offended and pissed at her for not even considering what I was saying to be a possibility. I guess I should have expected that though.

I tilted my head and shook it at her. "Are you joking? I avoid the both of you every chance I get. Why the hell would I start shit with him now? For funsies? Seriously, I feel violated. On top of that, he suggested I walk around naked so I don't lose my clothes anymore!"

"Craig, did you say that?"

He downed the rest of his beer, let out a loud belch and shook his head.

"Hell no. I don't know why your daughter likes causing trouble. I feel like she'd only be happy once I'm in jail. She never liked that I moved in. This is just a big game to her."

ae_caden
ae_caden
38 Followers