Taking a Military Wife

Story Info
Military Wife taken while husband is deployed.
2.1k words
3.74
117.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. None of it is real, it is the work of a creative mind.

*****

I am a 26 year old, 6ft3, 220lb black man that lives near a military base in Georgia. I usually work out five days a week, am in good shape and shave my head because I am going prematurely bald. I have had my fair share of sexual relationships but this was the first time I forced a woman.

It all started fourteen months ago at the gym I work out at. A military unit from the nearby base had deployed and the regular group of "fatties" came into the gym so they could surprise their husbands by being hot tight lil things when they returned from deployment. This was a normal occurrence, every time a unit deployed. Fifty or so women would start to work out: Fifty on day one, ten by day ninety, and just a couple by then end of the year deployment. I work out at different times of the day, depending on my work schedule, so I get to see most of them come and the slowly drop off. I get annoyed because all these "fatties" would be on the machines making me wait but I knew I only had to be patient and my workouts would become routine again.

One of the "fatties" was a cute but overweight redhead about 5ft2 with pale skin, freckles, shoulder length hair and a nice set of tits. When I first saw her I thought she must have been a real hottie before she popped out a couple kids and gained 40 pounds of "baby fat". Not bad to look out but I could not get over the gut that stuck out as far as her C cup breasts. She was always there in the morning; I guessed it was after the kids were off to school. I gave her a couple weeks before she dropped out in favor of an ice cream sundae and a box of Twinkies.

To my surprise after ninety days she was still there every morning. She had dropped some weight and her body was returning to pre-baby shape. Three friends of hers were also hanging in there, but not as often as her. I would often see them together and anytime all four were present they got into a routine of going to the gym health café for a drink after their workouts. One day I decided to get a drink and eavesdrop on their conversation while pretending to read some workout literature.

I found out the redhead's name was Lisa and she worked at home, while the other three had jobs in local retail stores. They mostly talked about the troubles raising kids without a husband at home and other boring suburban housewife crap. I continued this routine of eavesdropping over the next couple of months. As time went on it was rare of all four women to be together at the same time so my eavesdropping opportunities were fewer and fewer.

After about 8 months all the women were still working out, but Lisa had lost the most weight by far and was looking very hot. During one of my eavesdropping episodes, they started talking about sex. One of the ladies admitted to having a one night stand, the other two said they had "toys" and would go into chat rooms to get relief. Lisa said she was waiting for Mark (her husband) to return and confessed that Mark was the only man she had ever had sex with. The other three ladies were surprised and gave her a hard time about it. I eventually learned she was from a religious household and was brought up to think masturbation and sex outside of marriage was evil.

I was just having fun at this time and never planned on anything happening. It was a voyeuristic thrill to hear these ladies talk. This changed one day as I drove home and saw Lisa standing outside her house waiting on the school bus. I normally get out of work later then the school bus, but this day I had an appointment across time and got caught behind the bus. I was so surprised to see her, dressed in a sundress and sandals, looking very nice. I started making it a habit of driving by her house, to see if I could catch a glimpse of her wearing something other than her baggy workout clothes.

As the date of the end of the deployment neared, the talks turned more and more to sex and how surprised their husbands would be by there transformations. All four women had lost significant weight, but Lisa had worked the hardest and had a hard body.

I read in the local paper that the unit's deployment had been extended by six months. The ladies were very upset the next time they got together but Lisa tried to keep a stiff upper lip by saying it would give them more time to get down to their target weight. I did not think Lisa could lose too much more weight; her body was totally transformed from fattie to hottie.

Two months later was when I decided I had to have this woman. I was driving my get house in the early afternoon during spring break and she was playing with her two children in a sprinkler in the front yard. She was wearing a one piece suit, but it revealed her transformed body and I had an instant hard-on.

I started to watch the house to get her schedule down. Lisa was a lady of habit; dinner at 6PM, kids to bed at 9PM, watch TV until 11PM then up to the bedroom after a couple of minutes in the bathroom. After midnight one night I checked the front door, LOCKED! Damn. I went around to the backdoor. LOCKED! I just knew the garage side door would also be locked, to my surprise the lock was busted and the door into the kitchen was also unlocked. This would be my entry the next night when I was ready.

I entered the house soon wearing a ski mask after she turned the downstairs light off and headed up to the bedroom. I watched carefully and slowly crept up to her bedroom. I hid behind the door and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. She came out wearing a short babydoll nightie and panties. My cock was so hard seeing her in the subdued light, knowing she would be mine soon. As she started to walk past me, I grabbed her, covering her mouth and told her to be quiet and do everything I told her or I would take my anger out on her children and make her watch. This got her attention and she did not fight in the least. I told her not to scream and she nodded consent.

She told me to take her jewelry and money and to not hurt anyone. I smiled at her and told her that this was not about money and told her to sit on the bed. I could see the fear in her eyes but she obeyed me. I removed my shirt, revealing my toned black body and stepped close to her. I ordered her to take my cock out and suck it like a good little white slut. She protested, saying she did not do that and begged me again to take her money and leave. I pulled a knife out of my pocket and asked her which child she wanted to watch get cut first. Her eyes went wide and she hesitantly unzipped my pants and pulled by cock out. She stared at the 8 inches of black meat, looking up at me in fear and stuck her tongue out and gave it a tentative lick. I ordered her to suck it and she slowly put the tip into her mouth, giving it a soft suck. I let out a soft moan, grabbed her head and gently pushed more into her mouth. With only 3 or so inches in her mouth she started to gag. Fear and loathing were in her eyes as I tried to work more into her mouth. She was not kidding when she said she did not suck cock. After a few minutes, I pushed my pants off and told her to take her nightie off and lay on the bed.

Again she hesitated but saw the glint of my knife and did as I told her. Her breasts and body were amazing. I started kneading her tits, her nipples hardening and soft reluctant moans escaping her mouth. I started to suck a nipple and her body stiffened. I moved a hand to her panties and rubbed her pussy over the silky fabric. She tried to close her legs tight, but I told her to be spread her white legs wide. She obeyed and I rubbed her pussy while I took turns sucking and pinching her nipples. I slid my hand under her panties and she gasped loudly. I slid the tip of my finger into her tight cunt and she was just a little moist. This won't do, I thought to myself.

I sat up on the bed and pulled her panties down her legs. Her pubic mound was neatly trimmed and as red as the hair on her head. I started to kiss up her legs towards her pussy. She tried to close her legs saying it was sinful to do that but I pushed her legs wide and started to eat her sweet cunt. As I sucked and licked her clit, I worked my thumb slowly in and out of her tight pussy. After a short time, I could feel her pussy begin to lubricate and she got nice and wet. I continued for a little while and think she may have cum because her legs tensed up and she let out a little squeal. I knew it was time for me to enjoy this married pussy.

I grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wide and started to rub my cock against her pussy. She begged me not to do it, telling me her husband was the only man she had ever been with. I of course already knew this and that made it all the more exciting. I slid the head of my cock into this married white pussy and watched her face. I first saw surprise, then fear and pain as I pushed more and more into her. I was gentle at first, knowing she had not fucked in 14 months and that I was likely larger then her husband. Eventually the pain left her face and I started fucking her faster and harder, still holding her legs up in the air. I asked if she liked having her married pussy fucked hard by a black cock. She shook her head but was gasping loudly every time I buried my cock deep into her.

I started to feel my cum build but wanted to enjoy this pussy for longer so I pulled out. She relaxed, maybe thinking I was done. I grabbed her hips and turned her over, forcing her head into the bed and her ass into the air. Again she protested, I do not think she had ever been fucked doggie style. I rubbed my cock between her tight ass cheeks and over her pussy; she flinched every time my cock touched her asshole. She must have thought I was going to take her ass, but that was not my plan.

I entered her pussy from behind, using long slow strokes making sure I went in fully with every push. The contrast between her pale white ass and my black cock was enough to make me cum, but I resisted and continued to stroke building speed. As I pounded her married pussy she started moaning involuntarily and I felt her pussy tighten against my cock as she came. I do not know who was more surprised, me or her. I was ready but wanted her to do something else new, so I pulled out, grabbed her hair and turned her face to my cock. I shot my load all over her cute white face and then told her to lick my cock clean. She obeyed and soon my cock was clean.

When I was done, I carried her to the bathroom and washed her from head to toe. I had seen too many forensic shows to leave behind obvious evidence.

She missed her workout for the next two days, but started showing up again. I noticed she was taking some self-defense course offered by the gym. I had enjoyed her married white pussy but the next guy would have a fight on his hands.