Taking a Shower

Story Info
She knows you're watching.
843 words
3.95
69.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly undress in front of the mirror, imagining you are watching me, knowing you have hidden cameras filming me. Standing naked, I take the electric razor and begin to shave. First, my head until it is smooth and bare. Next, I prop my left foot on the counter, exposing myself to the mirror, and shave my leg. I switch legs and shave the right one. Then I place my hand mirror, magnifying side up, on a chair and straddle it so I can see my pubis. I shave carefully, pulling my labia taut so as not to catch any skin in the razor. I can see myself growing wet with my efforts. I set down the razor and run my hands over my entire body, watching myself in the mirror, imagining your hands on me, making sure no spot is left unshaved. I remove a pouch containing the toys you have bought for me from one of the vanity drawers and place it on the counter. Opening the pouch, I remove a bottle of lubricant and put a small amount on the fingers of my left hand. I rub a little around my anus, slipping in first one, then another finger, lubricating the opening and stretching it slightly. I remove my fingers and take my anal plug from the pouch. I lubricate it well, then slide it in place, feeling my muscles clamp down around it, enjoying the sensation of fullness it gives me, imagining it is your cock. Wiping my hands off on a towel, I then take the towel and brush it across my nipples, enjoying the roughness of the material. I put the towel down and run my fingers around my nipples, teasing them, and then tugging them slightly. When they are aroused and erect, I pull the nipple clamps with the heavy silver chain out of the pouch and attach them to my nipples, top to bottom instead of side to side, tugging on the chain to make sure they are tight. When I drop the chain, it twists and pulls my nipples at the same time. I look in the mirror again and take a hard dildo from the pouch. I am ready.

I step into the shower, setting the dildo on a shelf inset into the shower wall, and turn the water on as cool as I can stand it, letting it trickle over my breasts, feeling it stimulate my sensitive nipples. I wash my head first and rinse my body. Then I bend my knees slightly and place my ass against the wall of the shower, pushing so the end of the anal plug suctions to the wall. I detach the showerhead and set it to power jet, holding it with my right hand. I lean forward and brace my left hand against the opposite wall. The heavy chain connecting the clamps swings, pulling and twisting my nipples. I move the pulsing water across my nipples and slowly down to my center. I aim the jet of water directly at my clitoris and begin to rock my self, moving on and off the anal plug so it fucks my ass. My rhythm is slow at first, almost tortuous. Then I begin to pick up my pace, feeling the anal plug moving in and out of my ass, my nipples straining against the clamps, my clit swelling and growing harder. It does not take long before I feel myself reaching orgasm, but I do not want to cum yet.

I move the water jet back up to my breasts and turn the water as hot as I can take. My breath hisses as it hits my sensitive nipples. I move the water jet over my body, feeling the sensation the change in temperature causes. Slowly, I take it back to my clitoris. Taking the dildo off the shelf on the shower wall, I slide it in my aching pussy, feeling the increased pressure of having something in both my pussy and my ass. I begin working my hips against the anal plug again, coordinating my movements with the dildo and the water. Moving faster, harder, pushing myself toward the climax. I begin to shudder as I reach the peak, my body convulsing, my muscles tensing around the anal plug and the dildo, my breasts straining at the clamps. I cry out as I cum. I push my hips hard against the anal plug and shove the dildo in my pussy as far as it will go, prolonging the orgasm as long as I can. My arms drop weakly, letting the dildo and the showerhead fall. I slide off the anal plug. My knees give way and I slowly collapse to the shower floor, gasping in ecstasy............

You rise and turn off the monitor. Locking the office door behind you, you slowly walk up the stairs. You come into our bedroom and enter out bath. You open the shower door, turning off the water, and, wrapping me in a warm towel, carry me to our bed...