Taking a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
When someone breaks into your house, you make do.
4.9k words
4.39
39.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers

I cracked my neck as I stood up from my desk, looking out my window to the setting sun. My clock showed 5:25PM. Definitely time to go home. I stuck my head in Kait's office before getting my shit together.

"I'm heading home, you right to lock up?"

Kait looked up from her laptop, her fuchsia coloured hair flicking in her face as she did. I noticed her top buttons had come undone and was trying to at least be subtle about staring at her impressive cleavage.

"I can do that Matty," she sighed. "Call me if you want anything fun to do this weekend, okay? Jeannie and I are getting worried about you."

"Shall do," I laughed as I backed away from her office, not breaking eye contact with her cleavage.

I tossed my coat over my shoulder and hooked my briefcase full of transferable notes for my records at home before waving to the receptionist, Jeannie as I got in my car and headed home. Life had been very... dull... since the breakup, but I was making progress. I had stability again now.

* * *

I pulled in my driveway and headed inside, locked but didn't deadbolt the door, stripped out of my business suit and got into my pyjama pants. My dinner consisted of reheated pasta, the most exciting thing of the day, as I sat down to Netflix before deciding to call it a day. I turned out the lights and hopped into bed, staring at my ceiling, waiting for sleep to take me. It didn't. The sound of my front door unlatching and swinging open, crashing into the wall loudly.

Heavy footsteps echoed around the apartment and I silently got up, to go spy on my home invaders. There were two of them, and they had clearly made the assumption that I wasn't home. They were both young, a man and a woman, and they only had flashlights in their hands. They would often stop to laugh at one another or at something of mine they'd found. The girl threw on my coat and made a pose, and the pair laughed.

"I don't get what's so funny," I murmured from the darkness and they both jumped. "Why are you here?"

The guy bolted out the door before either of us had a chance to react, and the woman took a second to ponder her choices before trying to rush past me. If I wasn't expecting it, she'd have knocked me down, but I was, and I caught her by the shoulders. She started flailing but I wasn't in the mood. Her efforts were hampered when I hooked one of her arms behind her back, and she hissed, "let me go!"

"No," I responded. "You broke into my house, your boyfriend just bailed on you and I've got questions."

The intruder flailed harder, but I didn't let her go. "Let me go!"

I pulled her down to a nearby chair, grabbing my tie off the ground and tying her wrists around the back of the chair. She flailed even harder, but nothing helped her. I went and locked the front door again, ensuring the deadbolt was secured.

"He's not coming back," I pointed out and she huffed. I flicked the light switch and bathed the dining area in yellow light. The woman was wearing a black tanktop and black tights, with my grey coat over the top and my tie around her wrists. She was quite attractive, her eyes were dark and her face was round, and her skin was pale. The bumps on the modest mounds of her chest indicated that she was either cold, turned on or both. The black hair tied into a ponytail that reached her hip.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to ask you some questions, which you'll answer, honestly, and we'll see from there."

She turned her head very suddenly to the side and pouted.

"I'll tell you shit," she snapped and I exhaled softly. I grinned from ear to ear and she glared at me in response.

"Well, we'll start with the basics, what is your name?" I asked clearly and concisely, but she spat at me in response. I stood up and slowly walked over to her, standing behind her and putting my hands on her shoulders. The girl flinched at my touch, and I could feel her body tense as I leant beside her ear. "That was unwise. But hey, girls will be girls, I'll let that one slide. So, I'm going to ask you again. What, is, your, name?"

"Mika," she murmured in response. "Can I go now?"

"Oh, honey, no. We're not even close to done." I clapped a hand on her shoulder and I heard a shudder escape her. "What is your boyfriend's name?"

"I'm no going to tell you that," she harshly responded.

"Well, Mika, I was only giving you one, you're not getting off easy this time." I had been leaning down to make contact with her shoulders, but I stood straight and grabbed my thick, woolen scarf off the rack, and tied it around her eyes. Mika began shaking, and I double checked that my tie was still fastened around her wrists.

"Wha- what are you going to do?" she asked with a shiver. I slipped a kitchen knife out of the knife block, taking care to be quiet as I could.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me your boyfriend's name?" I asked her quietly.

"No!" Mika was finding her ground, it was almost admirable. It was like a mouse standing up to the snake.

I decided to look her over, her breasts looked heavy and rounded. I slipped the flat end of the blade down the neck hole of her tanktop, the tip catching the link between the cups on her bra. With a slight flick of the wrist, I'd cut her bra and tanktop open, her pale skin hitting the light. Mika went stiff, and I cut the lining holding her bra together before ripping the tanktop open. Her breasts were full and ample, topped by pink nipples that stood erect. My hand went to the bare skin, feeling it beneath my fingers as smooth as it looked and her breast feeling nice in the hand. Mika gasped, her breathing changed and she bit her lip.

"Hm, nice," I murmured and she pouted to the side again, trying not to enjoy my attention as I handled her breasts. "So, what is your boyfriend's name?"

"I can't."

"You can, and you will, Mika," I cut her off. I took both of her nipples between my fingertips.

"No- uh, ow," she moaned in response as I pinched her nipples tightly. "Felix, his name is Felix!" I let her nipples go after she released the info I had asked for, and a groan of simultaneous relief and disappointment left her.

"Was that so hard?" I asked condescendingly.

"What are you doing?" Mika asked, fear rightfully encroaching on her. "Please let me go."

"That depends on you, we're a long way from done," I taunted. "Why did you break in here?"

"We... were..." she trailed off. I stood up and steered her chair into my bedroom. Mika panicked, as I steered her topless form to from the light. "What are you going to do to me?" Mika squeaked.

I reached into my drawers and found my handcuffs with the long chain and threaded it over the ceiling hook. The metal chinking brought Mika to shake uncontrollably.

"What are you doing?" Mika asked with a high note of panic in her voice. I untied the tie that bound her wrists but kept my grip on her wrist, anticipating what she'd do next. She tried to swing blindly at me, but I ducked it, grabbing the back of the coat she had on her back. As I had hoped, she tried to wiggle out of it, and I helped her before grabbing her bare wrist and pulling her close, cuffing the left wrist and catching the right before cuffing it too.

Mika now stood, properly topless and wearing only her shoes and black leggings, clinging perfectly to her ample posterior.

"That didn't go as you planned, did it?" I taunted and she struggled against the cuffs. "So, Mika, now you're upright. Your tits are sitting perfectly still, Felix must love these."

I was positioned in front of her, and my hands began kneading her breasts, gaining small groans of disgruntled pleasure from Mika as I continued.

"Stop," Mika pleaded. I grinned wide and let her breasts go. "Let me go..."

"No. You never answered my question. Why break in here?" I was blunt, and didn't care for her sensibilities.

"We thought you weren't home, it was quiet, there were no lights on. I'm sorry..."

"I don't care about whether or not you're sorry. Why break into anyone's place?" I cut her off.

"Felix... he thought you might have had something worth money."

"So you wanted to rob me?"

"No! We..." Mika trailed off and I took the kitchen knife off the table I'd left it on, letting the blade drag on the wooden surface. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm still deciding. But for now..." I pulled the lining of her leggings and panties out and slipped the flat of the blade of the knife between her arse cheeks. "I'm doing this much." I pulled the sharp edge toward me, slicing through her leggings and the floral white knickers underneath. Mika squeaked and I continued tearing them off her legs. Her wallet and phone bounced onto the carpeted floor. She didn't notice.

"What are you going to do?" Mika asked in a panic, and I let her stew in silence. I picked up her phone and opened it, there was a picture of a dude, and I noticed a few texts.

I responded to the contact named Franco: "Got out safe, I'm at home."

To the contact ICE Daddy I sent: "I don't know what Franco's on about, I'm with him."

"You just going to leave me here in the quiet?" Mika asked and I checked her ID.

"No, Alison, I'm not," I responded. "Franco's really worried about you."

"Shit..." she squeaked in response. "What'd you say?"

"I said you were safe. No need to worry the poor boy. And your father thinks you're with him."

"Oh, so, you'll let me go?" Alison asked hopefully.

"No, Alison." I stood and noticed her phone blip. I opened it, to the response from Franco.

It was a picture of a naked man, with an erection that looked embarrassing, the caption reading: "Waiting on you." I closed her phone and shut it off.

I squeezed her arse cheeks and groaned as she squeaked. Physically, she was an amazing specimen. I smacked her right arse cheek, hard, and grinned as she squeaked again.

"If that's all Franco has, I want to pity you but there's the whole breaking into my house thing happened. It goes away after that," I joked and Alison tensed. I walked back around to her front slowly and got on my knees. The musky aroma of her arousal licked at my nose. Her vulva was bald, and growing slick with her arousal. I put two fingers together and lined them up with the gap in her labia, slipping them into her tight vagina.

"Ah! Oh..." Alison's tight tunnel gripped my fingers tightly. "You can't use two!" she cried as I began pumping them. The heated core between her legs dripping with her nectar, her soft walls squeezing hard on my fingers, and the whimper that cut under the groans of pleasure indicating that she indeed had trouble fitting two fingers. With what I had planned, she'd better learn.

"You like it when I use two?" I taunted as I continued pumping my fingers.

"I, oh, I like it," she grunted. The pleasure building with my touch, the moans grew louder, and Alison's thighs started clamping on my arm. "Don't stop!" she groaned and I withdrew my fingers. She whimpered as I withdrew myself altogether from her contact. "I was close," she whinged and my hand found itself striking her on the arse, hard. She cried out in pain, and I chuckled.

"Don't order me what to do, you're my slave, in my world."

"I'm not your-" Alison was cut off again as my hand struck her arse again. "That hurts."

"That is kinda the point. You forfeit your power here. You're barely a person any more," I stated calmly and coolly.

"That's... I... is that even legal?" Alison panicked. "I can't stay here, my family, Franco..."

"Well, that was your mistake, wasn't it?" My hand struck her arse again, and again. "Damn, that arse bounces just right. Franco was a lucky man."

"He loves me, I'm the lucky one," Alison retorted with vigour before wincing as my hand struck her arse again.

"He loves you so much he abandoned you in a stranger's home and sent you a dick pic. So lucky."

I got down low and looked up at her pussy and arse from a lower angle, before slipping my fingers back into the velvety vice of her pleasure canal.

"Oh! Oh, oh... Ah!" Alison groaned as I pushed into her walls with the two digits, finding that ridge on her upper wall and earning the sharp, shuddering breaths from the hanging girl. I resumed my pace from where I'd left off, letting her get closer than before, until she sabotaged herself again. "Don't stop!"

"We discussed this, Alison," I stated calmly, trying to hide my glee. That wasn't the face that I needed to show her here. I pulled my fingers out roughly and she whimpered once more. "I'm the master you're the slave. Say it."

"Please, I'm so close..."

"Say the words, Alison." I waited as the girl pondered her next words. The tip of my tongue ran along my finger and I took the taste of Alison's nectar in. Bittersweet, it was nice.

"I can't..."

"You can and will, slave." I let the title roll off my tongue, and it rolled around her head a little longer. Silence fell over us for a few minutes, the girl almost fearing what recompense could come from further insubordination.

"I'm a slave," she murmured softly. Her head bowed down in shame and I chuckled.

"Don't forget the rest."

"You're the master..." Alison choked out. "You're my master..."

"Good girl." I lifted my face to her crevice, dancing around her hard little bead of pleasure with my tongue as my fingers returned to their motions inside her.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck! OH FUCK!" Alison cried out as her tight silky walls clenched down on my fingers, and I withdrew my fingers gleefully as some mild satisfaction took me over. I knew it had been a while, but I was glad I hadn't lost my touch.

"Okay, slave was that fun?" I asked cheerfully, coming around to face her again.

"Yes," she responded with a layer of lustful husk in her voice. "Can you let me down now?"

"No, you'll be there until I decide otherwise. And as impressive a physical specimen as you are, I can't bring myself to let these down just yet." I cupped her full breasts, rolling the balls of my thumbs around and over her erect nipples, earning the slight gasp from my new toy. My erection throbbed in my scrub pants, but I wasn't ready to use him yet.

"What?" she asked, still a little dazed. "You aren't done?" Alison was starting to sound scared.

"No, slave. That was a small reward because you cooperated. You're still not immune from further punishment."

I noticed the moisture running down the girl's thighs, sensing a degree of warmth still radiating from her core. Then I saw the wet patch on my carpet.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a squirter?"

"What?"

"Have you ever had an orgasm before just now?" I asked curiously. I grabbed her wallet off the floor while she collected her wits a little.

"Never like that..."

"You're nineteen and you've never had an orgasm before?"

I folded up her wallet again before looking up at the girl, almost pitying her before I remembered why we were here.

"What are you going to do?"

"Silence, slave." I pressed my middle finger into her heated core, wet and tight and still shuddering from pleasure as she squeaked. Her walls gripped tightly and didn't let my finger slip out.

"Hmm..." Alison fought back groan a witty remark but groaned in pleasure nonetheless. I grinned, she was learning. My tongue began to assault her clitoris once again, and my index finger joined my middle finger spreading her tight walls to accommodate it. Moans of pleasure echoing in my room, as I tasted my slave's ladyhood. The bittersweet nectar was thick over her labia as tongue delved and dipped its way around her overly sensitive areas.

"Please..." escaped Alison's lips and I removed my mouth while stroking faster with my fingers. "Don't stop!"

"I don't take requests from my slaves," I responded, deciding to punish her without stopping. I pushed into her tight pussy with my ring finger as well, using the three to fuck the tight orifice.

"Ow! Fuck! Oh, fuck!" she groaned as her pleasure still built alongside her discomfort. "I'm coming!" Alison cried out as her tight walls clenched around my fingers and she gushed nectar down my hand. I slipped my fingers from her again, only to be met with a groan.

"Are you going to say you didn't enjoy that?" I asked sternly.

"Y-yes..."

"'Yes' what?"

"Y-y-yes, Master."

There it was. I stood in front of her and pulled the scarf off Alison's face. Her eyes were caked with tears and I noticed for the first time that she had odd scars on the bridge of her nose. She looked at me with a confused combination of expressions. Partially angry, partially amorous, partially aroused, partially afraid.

"Well, slave, what's on your mind?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"Can I call Franco?" she asked with a sad tone to her voice.

"Not for a while," I responded. "I'm going to leave you here for a bit by yourself. I'll be back in a moment." I picked up the phone I'd turned off earlier and flicked it back on once I was out in the kitchen with the bedroom door closed. Two missed calls from Franco, another naked selfie from Franco. He was persistent.

I decided to go through her other photos while I blinked on my phone and dialled Kait. While the phone rang, I found a picture of her kissing Franco, a dozen selfies with various filters and a picture of Alison topless in the mirror. As I got to the last photo, Kait picked up.

"Yeah?" Kait didn't sound tired, despite the late hour.

"Hey, Kait. Something interseting happened," I whispered into the phone.

"Interesting? Oh! Like what?" she asked before letting out a deep groan.

"Swing by my place tomorrow, I'll let you finish," I responded.

"Hi Matty," I heard Jeannie's voice muffled through the phone.

"Don't stop!" Kait demanded on her end before returning to me. "You can come by now if you want."

"I've got something going on here, I'll show you tomorrow. Night Kait, give her a good thrust for me."

"I will. Oh... yes... I'll bring Purple Boy too. Yes! There, don't stop!" Kait moaned as I'm assuming she thrust the phone into a bedcover to enjoy Jeannie's tongue while her groans and moans became muffled..

I disconnected and sent her a text saying "I miss hearing you cum" before setting both phones down on the counter, powering hers off. I leant back and took a deep breath before returning to my room and the hanging Alison. I closed the door quietly and she turned her head slightly to see me return.

"Alison, you need a new name." I walked in front of her, taking in her from and absorbing some ire at the same time.

"Why?"

"Because that life is over. You're my slave now." I put two fingers under her chin and looked her in the eye. "Maybe not a name, maybe just a number."

"Fuck off!" she asserted and found the back of my hand striking her face.

"We've discussed this, slave. I won't hold back my discipline." Alison looked at me with fury and exhaled through her nose. "Any more attitude and I'll make sure that what I do next hurts. And you'll scream for your master before it is over."

"I hate you," she spat with venom, but I wasn't phased..

"How are your wrists?" I responded to the hanging woman. 'I was going to let you down before this next bit, you can thank yourself for still hanging." I stood up and wandered around behind her and smacked her arse again, hard. "I've got something to replace your clothes, slave. You're not to take it off except for showering." I went to a drawer I'd long forgotten about and pulled out a black leather collar. I slipped it around her neck from behind her. "Black does suit you, slave."

"I know..." she uttered weakly. "Thank you Master. Wait, no!"

"No?" Another smack to the backside. "You were doing so well, slave." Another slap to the arse followed. She was beginning to adjust, and she was catching on. I wanted to check my phone, so I left the room again, returning to the kitchen and seeing I had three missed texts. All three from Kait.

AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers
12