Taking a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erd2
Erd2
14 Followers

We went to a fancy restaurant down the block and got to know a little bit about each other while we ate before walking back to the hotel ballroom. We seemed to have many common interests in the arts, books, travel, and meeting people. She was warm, and seemed very interested in me as a person, not just a client. Conversation flowed like we were old friends. It was a very good start to the evening. I wasn't sure what to think about the fact that I recognized her from the picture on Stephen's desk. She never let on that she was his wife. It looked like she had removed her ring because there was a slight white band where it would be. Did they have an open marriage? Was she going to draw a line at some point? Would Stephen still do business with me if I went too far with his wife? Surely he knew the type of previous dates I had when I was in town before. I decided to just play it by ear and see how far she was willing to go. She was extremely desirable and I definitely wanted to end up in bed with her at the end of the evening.

The charity ball was good, I think. All I remember was dancing like I never had before. She was light on her feet and our dances flowed like the most graceful dream. It was as if we were the only ones there. I never had a dance partner like her. She seemed to be really enjoying the evening as well, and claimed I was a good dancer. After a couple hours we decided to go up to the hotel's observation deck for some fresh air and take in the sights.

While up there we talked and got to know more about each other including topics of childhood, life in college, and some of our dreams. In an interesting comment, she seemed to think that Stephen's secretary, Mary, would a good match for me, but I told her that dating employees complicates the business relationship. Shelly had a short blank look for a second or two, but she recovered from that comment gracefully. She still didn't let on who she was other than knowing about Stephen's secretary.

It was up there that I first kissed her. While she seemed a little bit hesitant at first, soon she seemed to melt in my arms and acted more eager. I think she decided she needed to play the part of being an escort and not let on who she really was. I felt that I could use this to my advantage.

After hugging and kissing more and more, I suggested we go downstairs. I think she thought I meant back to the ball. She stiffened up some when the elevator came to a stop sooner than expected and we were walking down the hallway toward my hotel room.

In the room she excused herself to go to the bathroom, and I started playing some music on my iPad linked to tiny high quality speakers that I travel with, opened the curtains to see the city lights, and set a couple condoms on the night stand. I was fairly sure I would be needing them.

After I also used the bathroom, I came up behind her standing by the window gazing out on the street below and whispered in her ear, "beautiful sight". She leaned back on me, started swaying to the music and replied, "Yes, it is.". In one motion, I held my hand out in front of her and said, "No, you are. Dance?". She turned around and we danced and swayed for five or ten minutes before I guided her lips to mine again. This time, she wasn't quite as hesitant and willingly responded.

I think at that point, we both knew were this was going. We swayed and slowly danced to the music and kissed more and more. In a very sexy fashion with a lot of compliments on her beauty soon I start undressing her. After more kissing and caressing I think she realized that there was no turning back. The battle between her will and her body had turned in my favor.

In one motion I unzipped the back and guided the dress down off of her, placing it carefully on the back of a chair so it wouldn't show too many wrinkles later. We danced and swayed even more with her removing my shirt and tie, and I removing her bra and panties. While I was taking it slowly, very soon we were dancing totally naked and I guided her down on the bed.

A half hour later after a couple orgasms for her, we were both exhausted laying together on the bed. While cuddling after sex, she said she wished that we had met much earlier in our lives, like in college. Ironically, I probably would have dumped her back then. When I asked if any of her boyfriends pleasured her like this, she said "no, not ever and not even her ...ummm... current boyfriend who is a straight missionary position type guy." I just smiled, knowing she was really referring to her husband, but I didn't let on that I knew that. A few minutes later she said, "I wish I could stay all night, but I need to go soon."

When I commented that I would be giving Stephen a big order on Monday, she smiled then said in a soft voice with big eyes, "please don't tell him about this evening. I am not just some date he arranged, but his cousin. He thinks highly of me and I wouldn't want him to know that we had sex tonight." I just smiled again and said that her wish will be granted, but only if I get a another date with her next time I am in town. After a pause, she said with a smile, "Ok, it's a deal." That was music to my ears, and my mind immediately started working on how to make it be over night in the future. I called for a cab and helped her get dressed again before escorting her down to her cab

I wasn't sure how I would be able to face Stephen without the look of "I had sex with your wife and was better than you" smile on my face. But I needed to find a way because I had never had a better first date in my life, and wanted many more dates with her. That might not happen if he knew what really happened that night.

Stephen:

Michelle came home from her evening sometime around 1 am. I was still up and waiting for her because I was so nervous about what she might have done that evening and it would be my fault for suggesting her as his date. I asked her how her evening went. She didn't answer very quickly which worried me.

Finally, she said she had a nice evening and they did a lot of dancing and talking about a lot of subjects. When he tried to kiss, caress, and lightly grope her, she said that she told him that she was my cousin and didn't feel comfortable taking the evening to the next level. While she thought he was disappointed, he acted like a gentlemen from then on. She seemed to think that she charmed him enough to get a good order when they meeting in the morning.

Well at least it didn't sound like he was upset. But she didn't mention anything that would help the business relationship, so I wondered what really happened. The fact that she lied to him about our relationship made me wonder if she was being truthful with me. She would have been a lot less likely to go too far if she told him she was my wife. If we didn't get a good order, I was willing to accept that outcome because I really didn't want her to do any more than she said they did. I also made a mental note to refer to her as my cousin and remove her picture from my desk when he would be in the office.

As I was deep in thought about those things I had been told or not, she grabbed my hand and said she wanted me. While taking her clothes off, I noticed that they were all there, including the panties. That was a good sign. She was quite active in our love making that evening. During that time of sex, I realized that she did not have any other juices inside her, like she does after we make love. Maybe her date was just the thing to warm her up for me. I thought she might climax this time, but as usual, she didn't.

On Monday morning, Edward came to the office and while he seemed happy to place a nice order, he didn't quite seem the same. He was a little distant and less talkative. When I asked him about his date for the charity event on Saturday, he said she admitted she was my cousin. He said they had a very pleasant evening especially since she was such a great dancer as well as the most educated and well versed person he had ever been setup with. He seemed to really just enjoy her company. He then asked if he could have her as his date next time they were in town. Not wanting to upset the business relationship, I said that might be arranged but I would need to check with Shelly.

While I had a nagging feeling in my gut about what actually happened, their stories seemed to mesh. I didn't think they would scheme it, so I figured it might be all true. On the other hand I couldn't see why he would want a second date with her if that was all they did. Maybe he thought he could get more from her next time.

Life with Michelle seemed to be pretty normal after that, with our love making remained at about once a week. Maybe that evening actually did work out fine, but she did seem to have her mind somewhere else when we were together in bed. I couldn't tell if she was with me in her mind or him.

About a couple months later, Edward said he was coming to town again. He asked if I would arrange another meeting with my cousin Shelly and that he wanted to have dinner with her and take her to an art exhibit. When I mentioned this to Michelle, she barely hesitated and said, "I enjoyed my evening with him last time, so sure I would love to help out by spending another evening with him. Maybe I can learn more about him." I wasn't sure if she was doing this for the business or because she wanted to be with him. I think I would have felt better if I had to twist her arm a bit to get her to go. But then she does like to converse with people, so maybe I was worrying for nothing.

I gave her Edward's cell phone number and told her to go ahead and make the arrangements. It didn't seem like I need to play escort arranger since he thought she was my cousin with her own life. She said she would call him the next day.

Edward:

I was pleased, but not surprised, when Shelly called me early in the week prior to my arrival on Saturday. When I made the request to Stephen, I wasn't sure she would want to meet me again. We arranged a time to meet and I went about planning the evening. It included a walk in the park prior to dinner, which was in an small cozy restaurant downtown, followed by a visit to an art exhibit. We talked and laughed and had a great time. At the end of the evening, we walked around the downtown area for a while then returned to my room for the remainder of the evening. I was encouraged that she was not the least bit hesitant about what was going to happen next.

This time I had a hotel room with a balcony that overlooked a portion of downtown, including Stephen's business in a building across the street. I had stayed here before because it was handy to his business and very nice to stay at. While out on the balcony, we were drinking wine, dancing, kissing, groping, and starting to undress each other again.

At one point I noticed the light was on in a portion of the building across the way where Stephen's business is and mentioned it to Shelly. She said it was probably just the janitorial staff for the building doing their rounds. We went back inside and finished the evening with each other in bed and another awesome session of sex.

I mentioned that next month I would be in the neighboring communities to go out on a boat excursion with some of my clients. It was a very important meeting for me and would probably indirectly benefit Stephen's business too, but he didn't know it yet. I told her I would love to have her along with me for the day. She gave me a funny look and said that she would go as long as she wasn't some sort of prize or shared with others in any way. I hadn't even thought of that scenario and promised that would not be a possibility. She quickly that yes she would love to spend a day on a boat with me. It was good to hear that while she was having a relationship with me behind her husband's back, she didn't sleep with just anyone.

Stephen:

Late that evening while Michelle had her second date with Edward, I had to go back downtown to restart one of our servers. I don't know why it crashed, but it needed some manual intervention to get it started again. It is supposed to reboot on its own, but acted like it was stuck.

At one point while waiting for that system to boot up, I was looking out the window at all the people walking along the street, then I looked up and saw them. At first I didn't recognize either of them, but soon her outfit and flowing hair caught my eye. They were swaying together like they were a couple in love, kissing. They were also pawing each other and I could tell his hands were all over her breasts and she soon was unbuttoning his shirt, then they disappeared into the room. My heart felt like it had a knife thrust through it. Since there wasn't much I could do about it, I checked that the server was operating correctly and went back to our apartment. I knew I had let this go too far and it needed to end.

Michelle came home about midnight this time. I pretended to be asleep because I wasn't sure I wanted to know what all happened. When she came to bed, she snuggled up to me and said she loved me. I wasn't so sure. I did not sleep well that night.

The next morning at our normal Sunday brunch, I asked how her date went. Once again she talked about the details of evening that didn't matter much, the art and the weather and so forth. She then mentioned that he had done a little more that just kissed on hotel balcony including quite a bit of fondling and groping. She said that he liked her breasts and that she gave him a hand job to help ensure the business deal, but she had not done anything else.

While the portion of the evening on the balcony matched what I saw, I had my doubts that she was telling the whole truth. And even if all she did was get felt up and give a hand job, that was too much. Her eyes seem to be somewhere else as she talked. I suggested that maybe this had gone far enough and that no amount of business was worth giving up too much. She sort of smiled then agreed that maybe these dates should end.

Sure enough as usual, on Monday our meeting with Edward went very well with promises for future orders of the proposed products. I feared that our future orders would suffer if I didn't find an acceptable replacement for his dates with Michelle, but it seemed to be the best for our relationship if this arrangement was ended.

Edward:

My next rendezvous with Shelly was the boat excursion with a few clients. Basically it was us and three other couples. The others seemed to have been out in these trips a number of times in the past. I think the other dates were hired. We talked some business making a major deal and the girls were along as mostly eye candy. They were impressive eye candy with significant assets. After we were a ways from the docks, they were all down to skimpy bikinis. Shelly's bikini was a little bit more conservative, which was fine by me. Soon, they were all on the fore deck sunbathing.

One of the guys said that the gals would probably be putting on a show for us guys. I wasn't so sure what he meant, but then watched as the other three gals started rubbing lotion on themselves and each other's backs. It was quite sexy. Shelly looked like she wasn't sure what she should do but followed suit in sexily rubbing lotion on herself.

Things changed a bit when one of them brought out a strange little outfit that looked like fish scales and a fin. They whispered something to Shelly and started to help her to put it on. The outfit was very tight and they zipped up the sides. The final step had them removing her bikini top before she even realized they had undone the straps. Once she was changed, they sat her up in a very sexy pose as a mermaid and they brushed her hair to put it in place for her pose. She was beautiful. After a minute or two, the girls started doing some additional caressing and kissing, especially around Shelly's boobs. From the look on Shelly's face, I knew she had reached or passed her comfort limits and so I decided to go rescue her.

After grabbing her bikini top, I picked her up and took her below deck to the stateroom we had used earlier to change in when we arrived. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but I was able to get her below without banging her head on any of the teak woodwork. She was so sexy in the mermaid bottoms and we just hugged and kissed. Eventually we were rolling around on the bed. While the mermaid outfit is sexy, it inhibits sex. I asked her how mermaids made love and she replied, "I don't know. Maybe they just spawn." We agreed that is no fun, so I removed her lower outfit. Naked on the bed, I could see she had shaved down below and I felt the need to taste her sweetness, which brought her to orgasm, then I continued to make love to her.

After we finished up, she said she wasn't sure what she was going to do up on deck earlier and was so glad I came to rescue her. I reminded her that on this boat she was only mine and to not worry about saying "No" to any of the others if they got too friendly. I helped her put back on her bikini and we both went back topside.

For most of the rest of the day she stayed close to me. Later she mentioned that she did need to say "No" to one guy when she had gone below deck to the head. When she came out, he tried to put his hands on her boobs, but he backed off when she pushed him away. As we headed back to the docks, Shelly went back below decks to change into her street clothes. The other guys said I had brought quite a beautiful gal aboard and to never let her out of my sight. If only it was that easy.

Since I had business back home, the day was a little shorter than I wished. We had a quick dinner at a seafood restaurant near the docks. At dinner Shelly showed me her new prepaid cell phone and gave me that number. I called a cab for her then headed to the airport to catch a flight. It was a very good day, both in the business and the personal life.

Stephen:

About a month later, Edward called with an order based on the previous proposal. I thought maybe I was over reacting and imagining the worst with this escort business since I didn't arrange any escort this time and I think he was calling from his home office. Michelle was out with some girlfriends on that Saturday doing shopping and other girlie things being pampered at a spa. Sex was great that night with her smooth as a baby down below. Ending Michelle's escort connection with Edward was the right decision. We could still get good orders from him.

Edward:

Over the next few weeks I sent her a few txts to let her know I was thinking of her. I also was able to arrange our next two get-together meetings through messages. I wasn't surprised that her responses to txts weren't very quick and she never answered calls since she probably needed to wait for a private moment. The next occasion we could meet would be in Las Vegas for a convention about two weeks later. After that I was hoping she would accompany on a trip to Europe a few weeks later.

For the Vegas trip, she said she could meet me there, but would be flying from Denver after visiting a friend, then returning back to Denver afterwards. I made all the flight arrangements based on her schedule. It would be a blissful week where we didn't need to worry about time and getting her home at any particular hour. Her willingness to meet me along with an excuse for Stephen told me I didn't need to worry about her interest in me anymore. Life was getting better all the time.

Stephen:

And then another month passed when I heard from Edward again. He said he was about to go to a convention for security businesses and wanted to know if we could design certain improvements into our products. He needed to know a lot of details including the costs by the time he returned from the convention. I had about a week and a half to put this package together. Fortunately, Michelle was planning to fly to Denver during this time while I would be very busy with the quote. She wanted to meet up with Amber, one of her old college roommates she had not seen in years. I remembered Amber as a nice girl that Michelle cared a lot about and enjoyed doing things with, like shopping. She was an innocent type person, so I didn't need to worry about some wild parties

Erd2
Erd2
14 Followers