Taking Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

Three days after the due date Abby was sucking Mark's cock when she felt the first contraction. She told him and he started to pull away to call their spouses. She bluntly told him to wait as she needed to finish what she had started. Her sucking grew harder and soon he filled her throat with his cum.

As he placed the required phone calls to their spouses and the doctor to his surprise Abby was kissing all over his neck. The doctor told them to wait until the contractions were closer together so they had a little time to waste. Her contractions were just far enough apart that she knew what she wanted to do before things got out of hand.

"I made you cum now it is your turn; rub my twat," she said demandingly. She didn't want her water to break in his face so kissing her cunt was out of the question. Lifting up her skirt he pushed her panties out of the way and using both hands played with her sloppy cunt. Leaning together they kissed passionately as he brought her off in about four minutes just before the next contraction. Abby got up to get her stuff together for the hospital while Mark locked up and turned off the lights.

While she was changing into a clean pair of panties in the bathroom her water broke. They drove off to the hospital wondering how life would change. When they got there Sue and Matt were waiting for them. As it was a family birth center all three of them were allowed to stay in the suite with her.

After a mere 12 hours the baby was born and everyone was delighted. When the nurse took the baby to the nursery so Abby could get a bit of rest it was decided that Sue and Matt go home and get a little rest and Mark stay and help Abby just for a couple of hours as she would probably sleep the entire time anyway. As soon as they were gone she called Mark over to her bed.

"Thanks for being here, dad," she said sitting up and pulling his face to hers and giving him a platonic kiss. But, then looking down she saw the bulge in his pants and smiled at him broadly. She didn't know what he thought he could do with her in that hospital bed. She knew that she was totally drained.

"It was my pleasure, sweetie. By the way you still look as sexy as ever," it wasn't just a line he meant it. He couldn't help but ogle her as there were twin mountains poking up from the bed sheets.

"Ok dad, what is that wicked mind of yours thinking, and don't tell me it has anything to do with the baby." "I can't help it I was wondering what your boobs were like now and if they have filled up yet," he blushed. Gently he reached and held her hand.

"That doesn't sound so weird especially for a pervert like you," Abby teased him not knowing what he would do or say next.

"Oh God, let me just look at those fucking tits," he blurted out before thinking. Abby's face turned crimson red but she said nothing. He considered this a tacit approval of his request. So, he pulled back the sheets and she did nothing to stop him so he reached behind her neck and untied the hospital gown. Then, gently he pulled the gown down her shoulders and off her arms and her twin globes cane into full view.

Honestly he hadn't intended to do anything other than admire her breasts. But, when her erect nipples pointed straight toward the ceiling he simply could not resist. A thought stormed through his mind that the nurse said she wouldn't be back for an hour. Just like that his hands were resting on her firm boobs. Abby was too tired to tell him not to do it and besides his loving touch felt good after what she had been through.

Groping her boobies was really turning Mark on. He noticed that it must be doing something for her too as her breathing was getting more labored. He was sure of it when she reached over and ran her hand up and down the length of his prick through his clothing. It wasn't much just a light caress of appreciation for the feeling his hands were sending through her body.

These tits were incredible and seemed to weigh a ton as he flopped them back and forth a couple of times. Curiosity finally got the best of him and he flicked one nipple with his tongue. This sent a shiver up her spine. Libido now took over as he sucked the giant melon into his mouth. Placing both hands around its base he sucked it hard and then switched to the other boob sucking on it furiously.

When he got back to the first breast for the third time Mark got a sweet taste in his mouth as he had managed to start her spigots flowing. Soon Abby was grinding her milk filled jugs in her father in law's face He sucked on her boobs wildly while milk escaped down the sides. She couldn't believe it her baby was only a few hours old and she was cumming from having her tits sucked and loved on.

Looking down at the mess they made Mark quickly ran to the bathroom and got a washcloth and straightened things up. He had just put back on the gown and put the sheets back in place when the nurse knocked on the door carrying the baby. The nurse asked, "Well dear, shall we see if we can get anything out of those breasts for the baby?"

"I don't think that will be a problem," Abby answered almost laughing. Her tits now felt fully engorged and she would have no problem breast feeding. There was nothing sexual about feeding her baby it just felt so right and so tender. On the other hand when Mark had sucked on them it was one of the most erotic feelings she could ever remember.

Several days after the birth of the baby things returned to normal around the house. Mark was moping around the house as he missed fucking Abby. Then one night the baby fell asleep in Abby's arms and he carried it back to the crib for her. When he got back to the living room there she was sitting on the couch with her breast exposed. He melted right there on the spot as he walked over to her.

Nothing was said as Abby found Mark's mouth latched on to her boob. He kissed her tits just like he did that first night in the hospital. Then he got an idea, "Come back to the bedroom with me."

"Dad, come on, you know that I am still too sore for that."

"Just come on with me, I know all about that. I won't even take off your panties." Satisfied that he meant no harm Abby followed him. He had her lay on her back with her shirt off. . At first they exchanged some very nice romantic kisses while he fondled her tits. Without warning he ripped off his pants and underwear and straddled her waist.

Holding a boob in each hand he scooted up until his cock rested in the valley of her chest. Pushing his cock to the bottom of the valley Mark then smashed her titties together wrapping up his cock tightly. He proceeded to shove his cock up and down through the tit flesh tunnel. Gradually his speed picked up as he squeezed her tits. Now her milk was freely flowing out of both boobs coating his cock in cream.

He had tit fucked before but this was so different; in a matter of minutes he shot a big load on to her chin and face as Abby growled out that she too was cumming. His wife was surprised when she came home and Mark had put fresh sheets on the bed and washed the others. He had too as Abby's milk had made a mess all over the bed.

Later that night Mark passed Matt and Abby's room and he could hear them making out and Abby urging Matt to fuck her titties. He was happy that Abby was showing his son the wonders of fucking milk filled breasts. Once Abby was cleared to fuck again she resumed fucking her father in law but now found he wouldn't fuck her pussy unless he wore a rubber. She didn't care as long as she kept fucking him.

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers
12