Taking Action at the Movies

Story Info
Andrea is overcome by her best friend's giant boyfriend.
2.1k words
48.8k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying naked in bed when I got the call from Sandy. I wasn't surprised to find myself naked, lately I've been ending every night playing with myself until I'm out cold. For some reason I've been next to uncontrollable for weeks.

"Hey Andrea?" Sandy began, "do you think anyone would mind if I brought my boyfriend to girl's night?" Sandy's boyfriend is giant and much older than her and the rest of our early twenties group of friends. I definitely found it odd of her to invite him, but it was a new relationship so I figured it was just excitement. "I'm sure no one would mind," I answered, "it's just going to a movie anyways, it's not like we'll be in someone's house."

She hung up soon after, seemingly very excited. I checked the time then. It was already 3 p.m.! I had been up so late the night before enjoying myself that I slept way longer than planned. I figured I should just go ahead and get ready for the night out and then do the chores I was supposed to do in the morning. I got out of bed and looked at my body in the mirror. I'm generally smaller than the rest of the girls I hang around. I'm short, about 5'3, and all around pretty thin. My tits are modest B-Cups and my ass in proportion with the rest of me, but both are perky enough that I really don't have much to complain about.

I went to my closet and looked over my options. I knew everyone would look good for the probable group pictures, but I also didn't want to be uncomfortable through the entire movie. I decided on some black leggings and my softest white sweater. It hung loose, but all the best sweaters do.

I straightened my long blonde hair and put on some mascara; the bare and natural look I usually go for. Then I went into the kitchen and did the chores I promised myself I would do.

A few hours later, my phone started going off with texts from the group chat. The girls were starting to head out. I quickly slipped my boots on, grabbed my keys, and headed out.

The winter cold was miserable and ten minutes into the drive, my car was still chilly. I wished I brought a coat but it was too late to turn around. As I shuddered, I realized I could feel my nipples rub against the fabric of my sweater. I forgot my bra! The cold made my nipples perk up but thankfully the sweater hung loose enough that they didn't show through the white sweater. I considered that a miracle.

I went into the theater and saw my group standing to the side by the arcade, most already holding tickets. We were going to see the newest super hero movie. I didn't even know which one, action movies aren't my thing, but the other girls are pretty into them. Or at least they keep up enough to impress their men. I waved and smiled at them, and went to purchase my own ticket. I noticed Sandy's boyfriend, Damon, looming over the group.

I headed over to them, falling into the usual chatter. As I talked to Whitney, one of my closer friends that came, I felt a gaze on me. I was trying to pay attention and didn't want to look around, but I had the watched feeling. "Bet you wouldn't play that motorcycle game Whitney." I said to her, referring to the arcade game with twin fake motorcycles in front of the screen. "I will if you pay." She shot back.

I agreed and walked towards it, taking the opportunity to look around me. I noticed Damon had been standing close to where I was seconds earlier. I realized that with his over six foot height that he easily could've noticed my missing bra with a quick glance down the front of my shirt. I had no way of confirming this is what made me feel watched, but I couldn't shake the thought. I felt my nipples rubbing against my shirt again.

I played the game with Whitney despite this, bending forward in the heat of the race and really enjoying the experience. It was a lot more fun than it looked earlier and I was glad I asked her to play. As soon as we hopped off it was time for the movie and we all began walking to find seats.

As we walked together Liz, another girl that came, fell in step next to me. "Dude," she giggled, "those leggings are totally see through, I noticed when you were playing that game. you're lucky the only guy around is Sandy's." My cheeks grew hot. "I had no idea!" I replied. "Can you notice when I'm just standing like this?" She said she couldn't and I felt the blush leave my cheeks. I was still on edge with the embarrassment of unknowingly showing myself but at least it was only that one moment.

We sat all in one of the middle rows. Whitney was to my right, and Damon to my left, with Sandy next to him. I whispered to Whitney throughout the previews, but avoided a conversation with Damon. As the previews ended, we all grew hushed and the room went pitch black, with only the exit signs lighting the room. The movie screen started playing the movie, which turned out to be Spider Man. I zoned out almost immediately. Super hero movies always bored me.

I was completely spaced when out of nowhere, I felt a hand on my thigh. I inhaled sharply in surprise and looked down at Damon's giant hand. Whitney turned to me and nodded her head, as if saying "I know right!" She thought I was gasping at the movie. I bit my lip and ignored his hand, maybe he'd realize I'm not Sandy and move it back. Instead, he squeezed the fatty side of my thigh and then lightly traced his index finger down it. He silently kept trailing his index finger up and down my leg, keeping his head turned straight towards the movie and his other hand holding Sandy's. I knew it was wrong, but I felt a heat build in between my legs.

Damon trailed his finger closer to the inside of my thigh, slowly moving up towards my pussy. I knew I should stop him but I didn't. Stopping him now would draw too much attention anyways, or at least that's what I told myself. His hand reached my pussy and ran over it. I parted my legs slightly, without thinking. I noticed him barely smile. I knew I had soaked my panties already and it wasn't impossible that he could feel the wetness right through my leggings.

I stood up right then and announced that I was just going to go to the bathroom and buy some popcorn. There was no way I was going to let that go any further. I went to the restroom and just looked at myself in the mirror and washed my hands. My face was flushed, unsurprisingly. How embarrassing to be fondled by your best friend's boyfriend in the middle of a movie!

As I stepped out of the bathroom, someone swept behind me and a large hand fell over my mouth, and another hand pulled me back into the man it belonged to. I yelled uselessly into the hand, to no avail. He dragged me backward, away from the theater I needed to be in, and into an empty theater. Nothing was showing in there and there wasn't even anybody in the little projector room. It was so dark.

The hand released from over my mouth and I snapped my head around. It was Damon. I stood in shock while his other hand folded over my pussy and pulled my ass against his crotch. His cock pressed into me. I felt his cock grow rock hard.

"Damon-" I started, cut short when the hand not on my pussy slipped up my shirt and pinched my left nipple between two fingers. I gasped and he laughed at me. I guess he had noticed I didn't have a bra. He pulled me harder against him with my pussy, almost picking me up, but the other hand continued to pull at my nipple the opposite way. I began to jerk forward, trying to relieve the pain of my nipple but simultaneously pushing his cock harder against me.

He released my nipple and I relaxed in immediate relief. But Damon wasn't yet done with me. He pulled me to one of the chairs and sat down, forcing me over his knees. I tried to jump up but he forced me down by the back of my neck. "If you keep struggling this is going to really hurt." He warned. I immediately stopped, giving up and knowing that I was far too small to fight off this man. He pulled down my leggings, then slid a finger into my thong and slowly pulled it down. My pussy was pressed against his pants leg. I was ashamed because I knew I was wet.

He ran his palm across my ass cheeks. Suddenly, his hand came down hard. He spanked me! He did it again, much harder, bringing tears to my eyes. I felt the sting turn to a warmness that spread all the way to my pussy. I shuddered, I had never felt something like that. Damon continued to spank me a few more times. He pushed my legs apart and ran a finger between them.

Then I felt him grab me by the back of my hair and pull me to the ground. He kept one hand pulling at my hair while he unbuckled his pants. He pulled out his cock, which looked huge and dark. I only got to see it for a second before Damon yanked my head towards it. I opened my mouth and welcomed it, giving in completely. He pulled my head forward and back along the length of his dick. I reached my hands up gently grabbed his balls as I got into it.

Damon quickly pushed me to the ground in front of him. He held my head down as he pulled his pants off and then pulled my sweater quickly over my head. He found my thong and shoved it into my mouth. I could taste myself on the thong. Damon's fingers pinched as my nipples as he rubbed his giant cock on my pussy from behind. I couldn't help but push myself back against it. I couldn't deny that I wanted his cock to push inside of me.

"You like this. I knew you would the second you came in, everyone can tell you're a little slut." He pushed a finger slowly into my pussy. He slid it out and added another finger, again moving in excruciatingly slow. I moaned helplessly into my own balled up thong. He removed all his fingers and gently touched the tip of his dick to my wet opening. He reached around and pinched both of my nipples, rubbing them as he gently rubbed his dick against me.

Forcefully, he pushed his cock all the way into me, balls deep with one thrust. I screamed into my gag, only making him laugh. I had never felt so stretched out, my pussy pressed so tightly around him. I could feel his cock everywhere. He started slowly pulling out, then pushing back in just as forcefully. I moaned and begged into the gag. He started pumping into me with a rhythm, holding my hips up to him and taking me without mercy. Right when I was about to finish, he slowed down again. I started trying to move my hips against him, desperate to get myself off. He just held my hips down to the ground. I gave up and let myself fall limp. Then he started fucking me harder than ever. I screamed and bucked and begged. He pinched onto my nipples and thrust hard into me, spraying his cum inside. At the same moment my pussy squeezed around him, launching me into the most amazing orgasm.

We both laid panting for a while. Damon left quickly. I laid there a little longer, stunned with what just happened.

I finally got up and decided to just head back to the movie. Damon was in his spot holding hands with Sandy again. I slowly went a sat back down. Whitney whispered in my ear, filling me in on everything I'd missed. I nodded along, but didn't follow any of it. I couldn't focus.

The rest of the night went by in a fog. Needless to say, I was up very late... I spent forever rubbing myself and thinking of that magnificent pounding.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
movie fun

nice short story hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

The premise of your story is fun. A little more detail would go a long way.

DesireeFinchDesireeFinchabout 6 years agoAuthor
Please drop a vote!

I’m new to the platform and would love some feedback❤️

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories