Taking Advantage of My Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Hayley learns the finer details of her position.
3.5k words
4.42
192.3k
137
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KylieShort
KylieShort
148 Followers

This story is a continuation of an earlier story. You are encouraged to go back to the first installment, "Taking Advantage of My Secretary."

***************************

I awoke in the middle of the night the night after Hayley had agreed to stay with me, out of fear of what her parents would think about her "job." I was having dreams about her, spread eagle in front of me, scared but still wanting me inside her. I had a huge boner.

Normally, I would have taken care of it and gone back to sleep. But wasn't this exactly the reason I had Hayley in the first place?

I put on a robe, opened my door, and crept down the hall quietly. No one was around. All the staff had gone home for the night. I found Hayley's bedroom door and quietly turned the knob, letting myself in.

Her room was moonlit. I could see very well. But it was also hot - this was summer, and apparently no one had taught Hayley how to use the climate control.

Next to her bed, I saw a pile of clothes. On closer inspection, they appeared to be pajamas. Her bed covers were all in a pile on a corner of the bed. I tiptoed around to where Hayley was.

She was on her stomach, nude. Her body was incredible. The butt formed a perfect duo of hills coming up from her trim and tiny waist, a waist I knew I could almost put both hands completely around. Her breasts were hidden, but this view was enough to get my boner back to attention.

Quietly and gingerly, I sat at the foot of the bed, below her feet - she was short, and didn't even come close to the bottom of the bed. She didn't stir.

I leaned over and stroked her right thigh, closest to the window. Her breathing became a little heavier, but she didn't move.

Carefully, I pushed her thigh over, opening her legs to reveal a perfect, puckering asshole. Still, she didn't move. I pushed her left thigh over, opening her legs even more and revealing her pussy.

I lightly, very lightly, slid my finger up and down her slit. She got wet, and sighed. But this wasn't for her pleasure. I wasn't interested in waking her up. This was all for me. I didn't touch her clit, and I didn't try to make her come. I just wanted her lubed up for myself.

I got to my knees, stroking my member, which was begging to be pushed inside her tight hole. First, I rubbed it against her slit again, moistening myself on her juices. She sighed in her sleep, but didn't wake up. I pushed my dick up against her hole - still, she was motionless. Finally, I pushed myself in slowly up to the hilt.

I slowly worked myself in and out, watching her sleep. It was a total turn on to know she had no idea I was even in the room, let alone using her for my own pleasure. She was warm and tight, and felt so good on my cock. When I felt the urge to go faster, I pulled myself out. I wanted to try something else, and this was something I didn't know how to explain away to Hayley yet - so I would do it when she didn't need an explanation.

I rubbed my cock head around her beautifully tight and puckered asshole. I tried to push myself in, but the hole wouldn't budge - still too tight. I licked my finger and pushed it inside.

At this, she squirmed a little, but she didn't wake up. I moved my finger in and out, getting her asshole used to the idea of having something going in. Finally, when it seemed to loosen up, I took my finger out.

Again, I placed my dick at the entrance and pushed in. This time, it took. Slowly, I pushed myself in about half way. Her eyes fluttered open, and her eyebrows scrunched up, but apparently this was still in a dreamlike state. Her eyes closed again. I started to move in and out of this new, delectably tight anus.

It didn't take much for the tightness to get to me, and though I didn't get worked up to a high rate of speed, before long, with the slow, long strokes, I felt myself cumming into her. I pushed my dick all the way up into her as I shot my semen in, allowing myself the luxury of her warmth as I orgasmed.

After this, I was exhausted, but I didn't want to collapse on top of her and wake her up. Carefully, I pulled myself up to kneeling, pulling myself out of her ass. I sat down on the bed beneath her, panting a little and sweating. This was so much better than masturbating to get back to sleep.

I decided to write her a note. She had agreed to wear anything I wanted now. I had already purchased a stash of lingerie for her. I went quietly to her closet and pulled out an outfit, placing it on the bed. Then I wrote her a note and put it on her nightstand to find in the morning:

"Dear Hayley, When you come to the office today, please wear the outfit on the bed. Take your time getting ready. --Mr. Sanchez"

I got myself a shower and went back to bed.

In the morning, I awoke, got dressed, and got to work. I was expecting Hayley to sleep a little longer than usual, given her exertion the night before. Also, her outfit was likely to take a little while to figure out.

It was about 11:00 when she finally opened the door to my office. She came in quickly and closed the door behind her, but hesitated to come in any further. I turned toward her.

"Come stand in front of me," I commanded.

She walked slowly up toward me. When she was about five feet from me, she stopped, blushing, and stood before me. She was in something of a dominatrix outfit. The top was a confusing amalgam of belt straps, and her breasts were forced apart and exposed. The panties were simple, black, shiny panties, resting on her hips.

"You look great, Hayley," I told her. She blushed deeper. "I think you can take off the panties now."

Her eyes got bigger. I nodded at her. Slowly, she pulled the panties down, revealing her mound. Then she pulled them down her legs and off.

"Go over to your desk and stand behind it."

She crossed the room to her small, bare desk and stood behind it, in front of her chair. I stood and walked around behind her, pushing her chair out of the way. I put my hands on her hips, then slowly moved the right one down to her mound, stroking her lips, but not putting my fingers into her slit just yet. With my left hand, I moved up her body, then found her left breast and cupped it, pinched her nipple lightly, and massaged her. Her breathing got a little heavier. I took my hands off her and moved back.

"Lean over the desk," I commanded again.

She leaned over, putting her arms above her head. Her ass was in perfect, full view now.

"Spread your legs."

She did so, and I could now see her beautiful pussy from behind. She had cleaned up from last night.

I kneeled behind her, and licked her pussy a couple of times. Then I placed my hands on each of her thighs, and started rubbing her clit with my thumbs.

"Do you like it when I rub you here?" I asked her.

"Yes. It feels nice." She was trembling a little.

"This is called your sweet spot," I told her. I wasn't going to give her real names for things - I wanted complete control over her, and I didn't want her to be able to tell people anything damning.

"Is that because it tastes sweet?" she asked, innocently.

"Yes, it does," I answered, smiling.

"I wish I could taste it."

I laughed. "I wish you could, too."

I stopped rubbing her clit, and unzipped my pants. My dick once again came out completely ready at the sight and feel of Hayley. I stood, and without warning her, slowly pushed my dick into her pussy.

Her body tightened. As I moved in and out, she held her body in place stiffly.

Suddenly, the phone on her desk rang.

This was unusual.

She looked at me a little panicked.

"Answer it," I said.

It rang again. She hesitated for a moment, then reached up and took the receiver up to her ear.

"Mr. Sanchez's office," she said into the receiver. I continued moving my dick slowly in and out of her.

She whispered to me, "It's your boss." But she knew I never took calls. I pushed my cock into her hard, giving her a warning look. She spoke into the receiver again. "He's not available right now. Can I take a message?"

As she listened to the instructions, I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her, my left arm holding her in place as I fucked her slowly, my right hand rubbing her clit.

"Oh! . . . Okay, I'll give him . . . the message . . . right away. Thank you!" She placed the receiver back on the hook.

I had been waiting for her to finish on the phone, but now I really let loose on her, pounding her hard and fast. Hayley had to hold on to the desk to keep from flopping everywhere. I held on to her hips to steady them as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy. Finally, I exploded into her, my load coming in several waves.

When I was finished, I pulled out of her and allowed her to stand. As my cum dripped down her thighs, she gave me the message.

"Mr. Jansen says that you need to meet with a client here in Colombia. He'd like you to call him back right away for the details."

I pulled up my pants and walked over to my desk to complete my work for the day. "Thank you, Hayley. Go clean yourself up and put on your regular uniform. You can get yourself a book from the library downstairs as well." She nodded, picked up her panties, and left.

I was supposed to meet a man about a sale. Most of our sales were made in America, so this was unusual, but not unheard of. I was stationed in Colombia for our buying end, not our selling end, but I could easily do sales.

The next day, I arranged to meet our client at a restaurant in town. He was a hard sale, and spoke only Spanish. Finally, he got down to business.

"Look, I'm not really seeing a difference between you and your competitors."

"Well, what can I do to get you to buy from us?" I asked.

"You're a wealthy man, Mr. Sanchez. Do you keep any . . . women?"

I thought for a moment. It wasn't illegal in this part of Colombia to have a prostitute, but I didn't really want to share Hayley. On the other hand, I knew I wouldn't have many sales to do in Colombia, so it was exactly setting a horrible precedent to let someone in on her just this once. "Yes, I do. One."

"I would like to meet her. I would give you my business."

I decided to allow it. "All right. You may come meet her. But you will have to allow me to watch after her for your entire visit."

He thought for a moment, then held out his hand. We shook on it.

I called Hayley at the office. She answered her desk phone, "Mr. Sanchez's office."

"Hayley, it's Mr. Sanchez. I want you to undress and get into my bed, and blindfold yourself. I have surprise for you."

"Ok, Mr. Sanchez." She hung up. It was still amazing to me how pliable she was.

I drove my client back to my mansion and took him up to my office/bedroom. There was Hayley, wrapped up in the covers like a present, and blindfolded. He smiled. I motioned for him to help himself, and I sat at my desk.

He undressed. He was a big man, very tall with a beer gut, overweight but not obese. He approached the bed and carefully lifted the covers off of Hayley. He smiled again when he saw her pristine, naked, teenage body, and his cock started to swell. He looked at me and nodded in approval. I smiled back.

He pushed her legs open and climbed up in between them. He let his big paws roam all over her body, squeezing her pert breasts, wrapping them all the way around her tiny waist. Then he put them under her butt and lifted it to his cock. Her feet naturally moved under her to support herself. Without ceremony, he pushed his cock into her open pussy, moving quickly in and out.

The movement started to jiggle the blindfold from her face. Before I knew what was happening, Hayley saw that I was not the person pumping his member into her.

"Who are you?" she asked, panicked. She started to struggle, but he had too good of a grip on her ass, and she was too tiny to move herself away. He kept fucking her, laughing. He didn't understand her speaking English, but he did understand her surprise.

I jogged over quickly, to explain and keep her from offending my client. "Hayley, his is Mr. Jimenez. He's a client. First and foremost, my job is always to make the client happy, and as my secretary, it's your job to help me do that."

At this point, Mr. Jimenez spoke. "I want her in doggie position," he said in Spanish. He pulled out of her, his cock wet and hard, and let her drop to the bed.

Hayley looked relieved, until I said, "Get on your hands and knees."

Frowning, she turned over and got into doggie style. Again without ceremony, he pushed his cock into her engorged pussy and pumped wildly for a few minutes. Hayley could barely hold herself up with all the pounding, and finally, in the throws of orgasm, he pushed her down flat on the bed as he put all his weight on her in an effort to get as much of his dick into her as possible. Then he pulled out and stood up on the floor, pulling on his clothes. As she flipped herself over, he tweaked her right breast again. We shook hands, and I walked him out.

Hayley was unhappy when I came back. "I didn't know you would let other people touch me in my secret place." Again, her home schooled innocence was almost overwhelming. She didn't even realize she'd become a complete slut.

"I didn't expect that I would need to, Hayley. But I also didn't think you'd agree, and unfortunately, it's part of your job to do what the client wants. That's why I blindfolded you. But now that you know you have to do this, you'll be a good employee, right?"

She frowned. "Will I have to do it again?"

"You may have to. Probably not often. But this is part of your job as a secretary."

Still frowning, she said, "All right."

"So you agree to stay here and be a good employee?" I confirmed.

"Yes."

"Good. I want to teach you a few other things tomorrow about being a good secretary. I have another outfit for you that I'll set out for you tonight that you can wear to the office in the morning." I motioned that she could leave. She got up and went out of the room.

Happily, I was able to report to my boss that I got the sale.

The next morning, Hayley came in fresh and early. I was still nude in bed, but by this time, she was used to that. I had set up a massage table in the middle of the room.

Hayley was wearing a lacey silk robe, in a light pink color, that I could see through perfectly. Again, her perfect, bouncy breasts and her round butt immediately got me hard. She came over to the bed.

I lightly lifted the robe and stroked her slit with my thumb while she stood by me. "Today, you're going to learn how to help me relax after I've had a long day at work," I told her. "Have you heard about massage?"

"Yes. I've seen something about it in the movies," she answered.

"It's basically just kneading your fingers and hands into a person's body, kind of like with bread dough, to make them feel good. Except for a man's instrument." Again, I wasn't giving her real terms, and she knew what I meant by "instrument." "You do something different with that."

"I think I can do that," she said.

"All right, let's get started." I got up and walked nude over to the massage table, laying face down. She started to massage my back. She really did a fantastic job for having no real training. She massaged my butt and legs, until finally, my dick was throbbing and waiting for release.

I turned over so that I was laying on my back. My cock stood up on my stomach. "For the instrument, you stroke up and down with your hands, like this." I showed her how to handle my cock. She took it in her hands, stroking up and down. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of Hayley pleasuring me.

"Now, you use your mouth to finish." She looked confused. "Just start by licking the instrument," I said. She took her tongue and licked from base to head a couple of times, like an ice cream cone. "Then, put the whole instrument in your mouth and move your lips up and down, the same way you did with your hands."

She put her mouth over my dick and naturally started sucking on it, moving up and down on my shaft. I could feel her tongue flicking against my cock. Without needing to be told, she avoided touching me with her teeth. Before long, I felt myself cumming into her. She began to gag, but I put my hand on the back of her head to keep her in place while I finished. Just as the last load splashed against the back of her throat, before I let her go, I said, "Swallow it. It's good for you."

She swallowed, and I let go of her head. She stood. Seeing her body through the lace excited me once more, despite the recent orgasm. I stood up on the floor, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her. Then I picked her up and pushed her onto the bed, maneuvering so that I was hovering above her, between her legs.

Violently, I ripped the lace from her body so that I could see her perfection in all its glory. I drew my hands over her breasts, then kissed them and licked them. I could not possibly get enough of Hayley. Though I was excited, I needed her to tell me more about her innocence to get my truly hard.

"Hayley, have you ever kissed a boy before?"

"No," she answered.

"Did your parents ever tell you about sex?"

"No," she responded. "They said I would learn about it from my husband."

"So you've never had sex?"

"No."

I couldn't believe it. She still believed in her purity to some degree. She knew that I had been touching her in her "naughty spots," but had no idea the extent of it. Her ignorance made me want to fuck her more.

So I did. I plunged my engorged cock into her waiting pussy. Because of the earlier orgasm, I was able to go longer. I fucked her until she was screaming, and I could feel her pussy squeeze as she came.

I pulled her to me and rolled over, my dick still inside her while she was coming, so that she was on top. When she finished coming, she sat straight up, giving me an amazing view of her breasts and her pussy lips, spread open over my shaft. She moved up and down on my cock while my left hand held on to her tiny waist. My right hand rubbed her clit, hard. She came again as she fucked me, moaning, her hands in her hair while she felt the waves come over her, pushing her breasts out toward me and arching her back. Watching her in ecstasy was like watching a goddess, and as I observed her in the throws of orgasm, my dick disappearing into her over and over, I came once again.

She slid off me, spent, laying next to me. I rolled onto my side, watching her still more. Her torn robe was still on her, rippling out over the bed. I stroked her breasts as she relaxed her breathing down to normal.

"You're doing a great job, Hayley," I told her kindly. "You're making a great secretary."

KylieShort
KylieShort
148 Followers