Taking Advantage of the Situation

Story Info
Fantasy of sharing her comes true.
1.9k words
4.28
89.4k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was well aware that one of my fantasies was to have a threesome, however it was just that, a fantasy. For it to ever come to fruition, all circumstances would have to be perfect. And Kim made it clear that, although titillating to talk about, she was not interested in ever letting it happen.

It was summer, and Kim sent me a text that her daughter was going away with her parents for the weekend. My kids were with my ex for the weekend, so Kim and I had a free weekend to do something just the two of us. After discussing some of our options, we decided to go camping at s national park that we both had wanted to visit, but never found the time.

We packed everything Friday night and left first thing Saturday morning. We had some fun on the drive down, Kim flashing me and generally just touching each other in anticipation for a fun sex-filled weekend.

I told Kim that I had a rule for the weekend: she wasn't allowed to wear any panties or bra for the entire weekend. She laughed, but agreed with the only caveat that I too was not allowed to wear my boxers. I thought it was a fair trade as the thought of her being commando under her cloths was a huge turn-on.

After arriving at the park and checking in at the ranger station, we headed towards our campsite. The park was crowded for the weekend but as luck would have it, we were able to get a campsite in the corner so that there was a campsite on one side, but woods on the other, which allowed for more privacy.

There was a group of four guys camping next to us. We exchanged pleasantries with them as we began setting up our tent. I could tell that they would occasionally look in our direction, probably at Kim. Kim looked very hot in her dress, and knowing that she had on nothing underneath, I was imagining that they would possibly get some nice views while we setup camp.

After setting up camp, we made our way to the many trails they had to offer. The trails were as beautiful as expected, however they were a little more crowded than I had imagined. I was really hoping that we might be able to have some fun, kinky sex while navigating the trails. But is seemed that right when we thought we were safe, another hiker would approach.

At one point we even ran into our campsite neighbors and shared a cordial "hello neighbors". While I had no reservations at all to try and blaze a new trail to find seclusion for some sex time, Kim was not so comfortable with the idea.

After traversing some of the more notable trails, we headed back to our campsite to shower and grill some food over the campfire. Although there is no alcohol allowed in the park, our neighbors informed us earlier in the day that they always pack spiked punch and invited Kim and I over if we wanted some.

Kim and I were sitting by our fire when we noticed one of the guys from the camp site next to us walk over with three drinks in his hand. He handed both Kim and I a cup and continued to chat with us. He was nice guy, but he was the type of guy that could talk...and talk...and talk forever. After a short time his other friends came over, and before we knew it they had dragged their chairs over to our camp site and were all chatting.

I really didn't mind at all that our campsite neighbors were there. They were providing us free drinks, and after a short while I began feeling the effects of the drinks. A couple of the guys were sitting across from Kim and I, and I was well aware that Kim was wearing nothing under her dress. Although Kim mostly kept her legs crossed, I intentionally had my hand on her leg and tried at every opportunity to nonchalantly pull her dress up. I don't think she realized what I was doing, and never did let her dress go up too high, but the thought was still enough to keep me excited.

It was getting late and the drinks were definitely having an effect on everybody. Before we knew it, all of the guys had gone back to their tents for the night, except Joe, the talkative guy.

We were talking about tents and camping, and mentioned how it's much easier and more

comfortable these days to camp. Kim and I have an inflatable raised queen mattress that we use when we go camping. Joe mentioned that he wanted to get one, but never saw or used one and asked how comfortable it was. Not really thinking about it, I asked if he wanted to see our mattress.

As Joe and I got up to go into our tent, Kim followed. We zippered up the tent and Joe sat on the bed to test it out. As Joe tested out the bed, Kim just leaned into me with my arm around her. Kim then said that she was tired. Joe got up from the bed, and Kim climbed on right after.

I have to admit that she looked damn sexy laying there on the bed. Just enough moon light shone into the tent to make out how sexy she looked. At the site and thought of her laying there, and Joe seeing her sexy body with her dress now slightly raised, my erection was starting to grow under my shorts.

Kim then put her arms up in the air as if calling me to her, and said "c'mon baby, we need to go to bed." So I climbed onto the bed and into her arms. I know that Kim had intended for her words to be a sign for Joe to leave, and that we would be going to bed, but instead Joe just continued talking. I can't recall what he was even talking about, all I knew was that I too was getting tired and wanted to get some sleep.

But I also knew that Kim was riding a good buzz and thought I'd take advantage of it. I began kissing Kim, and she kissed me back. Joe had stopped talking. I really didn't care if he stayed or left. As Kim and I kissed, the reality of another guy there watching us became ever so apparent to me. My arousal grew, and the alcohol allowed my inhibitions to wane.

I continued kissing Kim, and as usual my hands began to feel her body. My hand raised from my side up her leg, allowing her dress to slightly raise even higher. Continuing up her stomach to her boobs. I began caressing her boobs through the material of her dress. Her hand instinctively began

rubbing my cock through my shorts. My hand trailed down her body and again to her legs. However this time my hand pushed her dress up as her legs parted and I felt her very wet pussy.

I couldn't believe she was allowing it to happen, with Joe still in the tent. Did she realize he was still there? I didn't know how far things would go, but I was in a haze and just knew I didn't want it to stop.

Still kissing her, my hand went from her pussy, back down her leg. To my surprise as my hand slid down her thigh, I felt another hand there - Joe's! My hand came back up and started rubbing her pussy again, but this time it was met with Joe's hand as well. Kim did not make a move to stop things. Allowing Joe to continue feeling her, I brought my hand back up and began caressing her boobs again.

Kim's one hand was still massaging my cock through my shorts. I reached down and unbuttoned my shorts to allow her to massage my bare cock. She began stocking it in earnest. Still kissing her, her breathing began to quicken. Because we had been kissing the entire time, I wasn't sure if Joe was still touching her. I moved my hand down her stomach to her leg only to discover that Joe was now licking her pussy.

Knowing this sent a rush of sensations through my body. I brought my hand up and took her face in my hand as we kissed passionately. I could tell Kim was on the verge of an orgasm. Her breathing became very erratic, as she squeezed my cock even harder. She kissed me hard, and then I could feel her hips begin to raise and then quick jerking motions as Joe continued licking her pussy. And then it hit her as her body began to tremble and shake as soft moans escaped her. She broke our kiss and pulled my to her as she said, "oh yes baby!" while riding the wave of her orgasm.

For the first time she looked down at Joe and then at me and said, "no, I want you to fuck me now." I looked down and noticed that Joe had stood and pulled his shorts down. I would have let him fuck her but I knew she didn't want it to happen.

I pulled my shorts off and then pushed my painfully rock hard cock into her wet pussy. We again kissed as I fucked her. Because of the alcohol, my orgasm was standing at bay.

Shortly after we started fucking I felt an indentation on the bed next to us. I looked over and there was Joe, kneeling next to us stoking his cock. It was the first time I had ever seen somebody stroke their cock in person.

Mentally I had to grasp everything that was happening so that I could fully enjoy it. Here we were, actually in the throes of one of my biggest fantasies! It was amazing, and still not over. Maybe Kim would allow Joe to fuck her? All of the thoughts were stirring in my mind, albeit very hazy thoughts.

I raised from Kim's body and held her legs apart. Her eyes closed as I continued to fuck her. I looked over at Joe and he was still rubbing his dick at a steady pace. With the alcohol still driving my actions, I reached down and took Kim's hand and guided it to Joe's dick.

Kim's eyes remained closed. I coaxed her hand to continue rubbing Joe's dick. As I drew my hand away, she continued rubbing his dick. Within seconds of her touching his dick, he began to cum. The first shot landed right on her chest. Looking over I could see she continued to stoke his cock as his cum dripped to her hand and then on to the sheets. Seeing another man's cum on her chest and hand as she stoked him put me over the edge as I pulled my cock from her and began cumming on her stomach and chest.

After cumming I looked over at Joe, and said, "you've gotta go dude." I then collapsed into Kim's arms, feeling the wetness of my cum and his pressed in between our bodies. Kim pulled me to her and hugged me tight. We heard Joe leave the tent as we held each other and both fell fast asleep.