Taking Anna for His Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fucking started to slow. Long, slow strokes now, in and out. He was breathing sharply, his eyes closed.

"Ooooh it feels so good," he said. "Even wetter and tighter than I remember. I have to make this last."

Then he pulled out of her, and stood up. He brought his cock back up to her face, smacking it against her cheek. She opened her mouth obediently, longing to suck it again.

"How does that taste, fuckslut?" he said, his breath hitching. "Does it taste good, hmmm? Do you taste your pussy cum on that cock, little fuckslut? Cause you wanted it, bad girl, you're a naughty little slut who wanted me to take you and make you do things."

She tried to deny it, but her words were muffled by the cock still shoved in her throat. He reached over with one hand and gathered up the scraps of her underwear, still on the bed. With a jerk, he pulled out of her mouth and stuffed the underwear scraps in instead. She tried to protest, but before she could her mouth was filled.

He grabbed her hip and flipped her over so she was face-first on the bed. The movement twisted her arms, still bound over her head, but she managed to adjust them. He slapped her ass cheek, hard.

"On your knees, slut." He said.

She hitched herself up, pulling her knees underneath herself. He smacked her ass again.

"Good girl." He said. He pushed her legs farther apart, and pressed on her back, causing her ass to stick straight up in the air. "Such a good little obedient fuckslut I have."

She knew he was right. There was no point in denying it.

He smacked his cock, still rock hard, against her pussy. He shoved it back inside her once, twice, three times, then held still inside her. Why was he still? Was he done with her?

There was something cold, wet and slippery, on his fingers. And he was rubbing it on her asshole.

She stiffened. Oh no. No, no no no. She strained her face up, to cry out, to stop him, when she remembered her mouth was stuffed with fabric. With horror she realized that this was why he'd done that. She couldn't protest.

She jerked her body away from him. He hit her ass again, hard. Much harder than a slap, it was a strike. She winced.

"No, slut," he said. "You will behave. I'm going to make it easy on you. I'm using lube, and I'll go gently," he said. Then he reached under and pinched her clit, causing her to moan against the gag. "But if you resist me, I won't be gentle. I won't be kind. And you know what will happen thenext, don't you?"

She strained against her bonds, but he'd tied the knots expertly. There was no getting away. She tried to relax, to let the lube slip inside as his fingers probed. Because he was right. If she fought it, and he didn't lube her, the pain would be unbearable.

But it had been so long. The last time her ass had been fucked had been two and a half years before. And it had been Wayne. He was the only man she'd ever trusted enough to let try. She was tight as could be, and she was terrified. But still...when he'd done it before, once she moved past the pain...the pleasure had been incredible. She couldn't help but remember the anal orgasms he'd given her. They were like nothing else she'd ever experienced.

He pushed the tip of his finger against her pucker and pressed inwards. She fought against her instincts, and tried to relax her muscles and let him in. His finger slipped inside. She could feel every inch of it and he pressed deeper. His knuckles hit her skin and he stroked her back.

"What a good girl you are, little fuckslut," he cooed. He kissed her ass cheek. "Such a tight little ass. I'll bet you haven't let anyone else touch it, have you?"

She moaned against her gag, and shook her head slightly.

"Kept it all for me, did you? Good girl. Mmm, so tight. I hope I can get inside."

She knew he could. She remembered the first time...her first time. She was scared then, too. He had promised to go slowly, and promised he would stop if she said her safe word.

She'd never used it. She remembered his gentleness, his carefulness, how he had gone so slowly and stretched her with tenderness. She remembered the way it felt when he started to fuck it, the very first time.

The sensations...were indescribable. She'd felt a kind of ecstasy she couldn't put into words. She'd felt so wrong for liking it, only bad girls did something like that.

She remembered the way he stroked her back, slowly moving in and out, and how he told her it was "okay to feel good" and how it felt when she came. How it felt to cum while getting fucked in the ass, how her body responded to every touch, every twitch he made.

He pulled his finger back out, gently, moving it back and forth as he eased it out. But right before he exited totally, with just the tip inside, she felt another finger slip inside with fresh lube. She realized he was using both hands, on his index fingers, and he began to push them both inward.

She whimpered, and forced her body to relax further. He pressed inwards, then pulled his fingers apart from each other, stretching her hole. Again and again, slowly inwards, then stretch, farther in, stretch again. She felt gaped. She felt the lube all down her asshole, and wondered just how slick it was. He pussy twitched involuntarily around his cock, which was still lodged inside of her. She buried her head in shame, knowing he felt it.

"What does fuckslut want?" he hissed, twisting his fingers inside her ass.

She made only muffled sounds, still gagged. That was probably a good thing...because the truth horrified her. It went against everything she knew was right.

The truth was, she wanted him. Now. Her body was on fire, burning for him, desperately desiring his cock. She hated him, she loathed him, but she wanted to feel the pleasure again, the overwhelming feelings that sent her consciousness spinning and her body quivering. She felt her skin growing hotter, and she strained against her bonds, but this time she was straining backwards, trying to press against him and force his fingers deeper.

He put another finger against her ass. "What do you want, fuckslut?" he hissed. She shook her head back and forth. He pushed the third finger inside, and she moaned again. Her ass wasn't resisting anymore. She wanted it. He couldn't know. What the hell was wrong with her??

He pulled one index finger out, but slipped the ring finger on his other hand in at the same time. He twisted his hand around, making both her holes twitch like mad. He reached up and pulled the fabric from her mouth. "I asked you a question, you slut," he said. "Now answer me!"

"I won't!" she sobbed, pressing her face against the bed. It couldn't feel good, it shouldn't. She could not let herself succumb to him. Every cell in her brain told her to struggle, her heart told her to fight. But her body was in control now and she pushed back against him, yearning for more even as she refused to speak.

"Answer me!" he yelled and he struck her ass. She cried out, but from pleasure now. He struck her again. And again. And again, each time harder than the time before. The pain was bliss. He started driving inside her, burying his cock as deep as possible inside her soaked cunt. He jammed his fingers into her ass, plowing both her holes at the same time. She felt his thumb start pressing too and she felt desire burn her insides. The fear was only adding to her need.

She moaned, her pussy walls twitching and clit throbbing. She was close to cumming. She couldn't let it happen. He grabbed her hair by the scalp and forced her head back as he rammed her again and again. "Say it!"

"No - no, I won't!"

She moaned again as he eased out of her, the walls of her pussy grasping desperately for him. He slipped his fingers out as well, and she felt empty. She strained backwards against her bonds, needing him.

He flicked his cock up, and pressed it against her well-lubed asshole.

"Say it," he spat.

"I...I can't...please don't make me..." she was shaking, but not out of fear this time. She wanted it. Needed it with a desperation she'd never felt before. She couldn't stand it. She wanted to die.

He pressed against her, and she felt the head of his cock slip inside her ass. She gasped, arching her back. She moaned, loudly, all pretense gone. Her body was in full control, her mind didn't have a chance.

He eased out of her, gently. She moaned again as he slipped away. "No...please..." she said, before she could stop herself.

"Please...what?" he said, stroking his fingers against her bare ass, brushing them around her dripping pussy. He knew. It was obvious. She struggled against it, she couldn't say it. It was wrong, so wrong.

But it felt so right.

"Please...don't...stop," she gasped.

With a roar, he grabbed her and plunged deep into her tight asshole. The sudden violent attack made her scream, and he shoved the fabric back into her mouth to muffle her shrieks. He plowed into her, again and again, brutally fucking her.

Wayne reveled in the tightness of it, Anna moaning beneath him, wanting it. He felt her push back against him, hard, driving him in as deep as he could go. He knew today he would have his little fuckslut back, she had the hottest cunt he'd ever encountered and it was all his. He knew all the right buttons to push.

She'd given herself to him fully now, her craving for his touch eclipsing all other concerns as he knew it would. He was going to have her, one way or the other, no matter what, but it was so much better this way. He thought about the days ahead, the little fuckslut again at his beck and call. She'd do whatever he asked, and he could do whatever he wanted to her.

She would take it. And she would like it.

Anna suddenly shuddered beneath him as waves of pleasure crashed over her, pulling her deeper into the depraved world she had been dragged to. Wayne felt her entire cunt contract, and he rammed three fingers into her pussy while her ass gripped him tightly. The feeling was amazing.

She was still cumming. So hard, so intense and sustained. She felt her entire body convulse and her back arch, pressing against him as hard as she could. She moaned loudly against the gag in her mouth when he fingered her pussy, begging for more. She wanted him. To hell with everything, the pleasure was too much, too intense, too absolute. She would do anything to feel this way.

With a moan of his own, she felt him spasm and suddenly her ass was filling with cum. She felt it fill her, the hot liquid splashing against her tight walls and it made her cum all over again. She threw her head back, glorying in the feeling of it.

Then, all was silent. Wayne and Anna held still for a while, slowly coming down off their highs. Wayne eased himself out of her, carefully. He breathed deeply, looking down at his cum leaking out her gaped ass.

"Hold it inside, fuckslut," he said quietly.

She obeyed, clenching. He nodded. "Good girl. Stay put."

He got up off the bed, feeling rather unsteady, and headed for the bathroom. He hadn't been 100% sure he could twist her back. For a while there, it seemed like her strength would outwit him. But he knew her weakness. All of them. And he used them well. With a wry smile, he looked back at her.

"Come here, slut."

She didn't move. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm still tied," she replied, sounding apologetic.

"Oh, of course, how silly of me," he said, and indeed he had totally forgotten that at one point, he'd been forced to restrain her.

He walked back into the bedroom, and unbound her wrists. He looked at them and felt a bit disturbed by the massive red rings around them. She had clearly tried very hard to wriggle free. Thankfully he knew they would fade. There was no lasting harm.

He took her hands in his and touched the marks, making her wince.

"I'm sorry I had to bind you," he said.

She looked up at him. "I'm sorry...that I made it necessary," she replied.

Smiling, he pulled her off the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay, my dear," he said, stroking her back gently. "You learned. I'm so glad to have you back."

12