Taking Cara Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, but you know, there'd have to be some ah contact. I mean, two guys on one girl, there's only so much room." I shivered a little just saying that. I guess I hadn't thought this all the way through. I'd be sharing Cara in the most intimate way possible, fucking one of her holes while my pal fucked another. I gave a mental shrug. Whatever, it'll be a trip, and that part might help keep Paulie from talking about it.

"Anyway, she wants this to be a couples thing, not just a threeway. So it's an invite for you and a plus one. Should be easy, right? Seems like Rita would be a good fit."

He snorted. "Sure, Rita would be great if you wanted it live-tweeted, with pics on Instagram. No, I got a better idea. I don't think anyone knows I've been boning Tess a little. She's way more discreet and I believe she'd love a shot at you. No idea how she'd feel about a group thing, honestly it's not something that's ever come up. But she is a cool chick and she hasn't said no to anything so far."

Tess? Now there's a thought. She's our age or so, a fine looking brunette who didn't seem all that interested in sex. The fact that she and Paulie were fuck buddies was a surprise. Never crossed my mind. So that's evidence of discretion, just what we need.

"Ooh, Tess sounds perfect and I've always wanted to see her naked. We'd like to do this tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. Think that's enough time to get her on board?"

He shrugged. "She will or she won't, it's no problem to ask. And if she doesn't then I'll get Rita. You know she'd jump at it."

====================

Tess turned out to be an easy sell but we missed Friday. Still, knowing it was set for Saturday at my place had both Cara and I on edge in a good way. Paulie was in for a real treat and I was surprised I didn't feel at all uneasy about that. I had no claim on Cara and I really did want her to finally get off. If it took two dicks and a pussy, well that was looking like a bonus, wasn't it?

We'd settled on 6:30 so we could have dinner and relax a little, ease into things, get to know each other. I knew Tess, of course, but only in our bar setting and I found she had a lot more going on than was apparent around a pitcher of beer. She was cute, funny, smart and horny, a good match for Cara. The two of them hit it off right away, despite the age difference.

By 8 pm we were pleasantly buzzed on wine, the music on low, but no one had broached the main topic of the evening. Cara and I were sitting on one side of the sofa, Tess and Paulie on the other. It was up to me to get the ball rolling so I pulled Cara close and started a deep kiss. Tess and Paulie were watching intently. Cara moaned when I cupped her breast. We came up for air.

"I don't know about you guys, but I could stand to toke up." I had an old fashioned one-hitter and some almost powdery California sensi. I offered Tess the first hit. Paulie was next, then me. I figured Cara would beg off as usual but as I went to put the pipe down she took my wrist.

"What am I, invisible? This is a party, right? So let's all get on the same page." I knew then we were going to see the Cara I'd only heard about. She took a deep hit, then we went around the circle again. This was some heady kush; two hits were plenty.

Cara had been at ease but when the weed hit I could see her melt. She went from relaxed to reeelaaaxed, at the same time picking up an energy that made her glow. She leaned in for another kiss. Paulie took his cue and locked tongues with Tess. We were in gear, game on.

I half-watched Tess and Paulie as they got more into it, while playing with Cara's tits and encouraging her by placing her hand on my stiffening cock. Tess stared in fascination as Cara undid my belt and zipper to fish out the tool she loved to suck.

"Jesus, we're really gonna do this," Tess blurted. Cara turned, still grasping my cock with one hand, and pulled Tess to her. Her answer was mumbled into Tess's mouth but we didn't need to hear the words to get the message. I'd seen this sort of thing in porn, of course, but never right in front of me while being jacked off by a live woman. Cara let go of Tess and Paulie took up the slack. Somehow his rampant cock had escaped his shorts and Tess latched onto it.

Cara dropped her head to suck me. Tess mirrored her on Paulie. Our hands weren't idle either. I reached over to stroke Tess's pussy through her slacks and found Cara's hand already there. Paulie played with Tess's braless tits and now erect nipples.

We all broke apart to shed our clothes and to reposition. I got my first look at a naked Tess and was impressed. She had smallish tits with the sort of puffy nipples that beg to be sucked. She also had a bush that matched her brunette locks, trimmed and fluffed just so. If I didn't know better I'd say she'd had it styled for the occasion.

Cara glommed onto Paulie's dick but sucked it only long enough to get him revved, then switched her attention to Tess, spreading her legs and diving in to lubricate her both fore and aft. I hoped Paulie had told Tess she should clean out the tailpipe (I found out later he'd actually helped).

I was eating out Cara from behind, but gave a nod to Paulie that he should take my spot. He eagerly obliged, his dick waving and bobbing with no one to attend it. I however had Tess's mouth to enjoy. She was very distracted by what I guessed was her first time under an expert female muff muncher but she still managed to suck my cock with skill and vigor.

Cara slid up away from Paulie's lapping and started sucking Tess's right breast, teasing it into even greater puffiness. I pulled out of her mouth to attach myself to the other one. Our heads met and Cara turned slightly and released her tit to mouth a stoned and loving "Thank you."

Paulie couldn't wait, and why should he? He flipped Cara onto her back, breaking her lock on Tess's breast, and positioned his cock at the mouth of her sex. Cara was a wild woman. She was clearly in her element here. She pulled him in and I saw the look on his face as he experienced that tight and slippery snatch for the first time. Priceless, and I felt nothing but pleasure on his behalf. Maybe a little misplaced pride too.

"Dave, get your cock over here!" Cara insisted, so I reluctantly turned away from Tess's puffies and let myself be consumed by Cara's mouth.

Tess realized what was happening and her eyes grew wide. "Oh my god he's really fucking her while she's sucking you. Oh fuck this is so hot." She started rubbing herself and pulling at her own tits. In my position I could just reach over to kiss her but when I tried she pushed me aside to stare at Paulie's cock going in and out of Cara.

I'm not sure she was fully aware as she shimmied down to get a very intimate view of the joined couple. She got close enough to lick Cara's pussy and Paulie's cock together as they continued fucking. At one point Paulie came out too far. Tess was right there to suck him, but Cara mewed with loss so he switched back from mouth to cunt.

I managed to extricate myself, with a whimper from Cara, and got behind Tess. I lubed my cock by sliding up and down her slit, then pushed in. She never interrupted her licking. Tess's pussy felt wonderful, if different from Cara's. No complaint, it was hot and tight enough for anyone, I was just marveling at how pussies could be so alike and so different.

As I stroked I mushed some of our juices onto her asshole and pressed in a finger. I couldn't tell if her muffled cry was from pleasure or pain, but honestly? I really didn't care. I continued sawing cock and finger, two fingers now, in and out of Tess, and she continued to vocalize into the joined couple's sex.

Cara saw what was happening and growled, "Fuck her there, Dave. Fuck her in the ass, ream her out, get her ready for more." She also directed Paulie to play with her own asshole, rubbing their copious juices and Tess's saliva into the sensitive hole.

I pulled out of Tess and rubbed the tip of my dick around her now distended rosebud, then pushed. This pulled her head up and away from Cara. "Oh, fuck, take it easy Dave I've never... Oh!" And the head was in. My finger prep and done the job. I pressed deeper. Every inch was a new experience for Tess. She had to pause me a couple of times to accommodate, but in a minute or so I was fully embedded in the first asshole I'd plumbed in quite some time.

While this was happening Cara and Paulie had started the same process from a different angle, with Cara on her back and Paulie on top. Her ass accepted him with more ease than Tess's. This wasn't her first butt rodeo.

Paulie was in heaven as we stroked into our girls in tandem. He looked over at me and grinned so I slapped him five. The last time I'd seen him this happy he'd just won a big pot at one of our poker nights with a low pair and a big bluff. And we hadn't even gotten to the best part yet.

Cara shifted them around so she could scoot up under the kneeling Tess and started eating her clit as I fucked her ass. This drove Tess over the top and we had our first climax of the evening, honors to Tess. She flopped aside, out of it, and I popped out still as rigid as ever. Cara, the dirty little minx, got my cock in her mouth before it could get any air.

This was just a preliminary move. What Cara really wanted was to be doubled, and now there were two cocks available. "Pull out, Paulie, let me up and we'll have even more fun." She was a young blond vision, just fucked in both holes and still looking fresh and ready. "We'd better move to the bedroom now. I don't think this couch is big enough." She was right, it had gotten uncomfortable. We left Tess in a heap.

On the bed Cara had me lie on my back. She squatted over me, facing away, and lowered herself onto my cock. I had a great view as I entered her asshole. She oofed a bit but it was still just a single stroke all the way down. Once settled she grabbed Paulie and sucked his cock back to full hardness. She let him go and leaned back slightly which opened her pussy like a blossoming rose.

Paulie took the hint and got between my legs. "We cool with this, bro?" he asked. I gave a quick nod. I was way OK. This was, I hoped, what Cara needed and it sure wasn't any kind of sacrifice for me. After a little shifting and one false start we found the way to make it work. Paulie filled her pussy and I felt what I'd only read about: another cock sliding across my own through a thin layer of flesh. I thought it would feel too weird but it didn't at all. It felt fantastic. I started to pump in and out and Paulie did the same, uncoordinated but just fine for all that.

Cara's eyes had rolled back in her head. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. This is what I need. A cock in my ass and one in my cunt. Two big cocks. Fuck me, Dave. Fuck my ass while he fucks my cunt. Do it, do it harder, fuck me deep. Oh christ this is gonna be it. Oh I can feel it coming fuck me fuck me."

Tess had come around and was standing by the bed with a look of awe. Cara continued to spew a profusion of profanity as we drove up into her repeatedly. I'd been clutching and stimulating Cara's tits but I let go, laid fully back, and invited Tess to sit on my face. She didn't hesitate. She settled her wet pussy onto my tongue and reached around to tweak Cara's engorged nipples, then strayed down to rub Cara's clit.

It didn't take that long but it seemed like forever. Surprisingly, Tess came first with a loud cry and a shake, her juices flooding my face. Then she went limp and her full weight pressed my head into the mattress. This was distracting to say the least until I managed to nudge her off. While I was occupied I'd lost the rhythm we'd set up so I thrust deep into Cara's ass to make up for lost time.

Cara was flailing and straining. I'd seen this part before, it was the absolute peak from which she'd never quite managed to lift off. I could only hope, and of course fuck, as she tried again. Paulie had the good instinct to take over rubbing her clit as he fucked into her with greater force and this might have been the thing that pushed us all over.

I was next. I froze deep in Cara's ass and howled as one great spurt erupted from the end of my dick directly into her rectum, then another and another, with decreasing strength but increasing intensity. A major climax for me, and the action still wasn't over.

Cara screamed. Her body went rigid and I, and I assume Paulie, could feel ripples of tension flow out from her core to her extremities, like waves from an earthquake. She came like this for at least a minute. Paulie couldn't hold back and when he finally let go she started again. I clutched her to me and whispered that I loved her and hoped she was finally happy. I didn't mean to say I loved her, it just came out.

We all slept on the big bed together until it felt crowded, when Paulie and Tess went off to the second bedroom. In the morning I think some of us were a little spooked by what had happened and maybe worried we'd gone too far. But Tess broke the ice. She came up to me, grabbed my face and kissed me so hard I snorked.

"That's for the butt sex. Never did I ever think I'd do that and really not while licking a pussy and a cock. We have got to do this again. Only next time I want to be the one getting double fucked." She turned to Cara and took her hands. "Cara, wow do you do good sex. Get my number from Dave, we have to get better acquainted."

Cara gave Paulie a somewhat chaste kiss, a little incongruous I thought given what had passed between them a few hours ago. Then it hit me that this was the first time their lips had actually touched.

Paulie offered me his hand and I pulled him into a quick back-slapping bro hug. As I did I growled into his ear, "Nice dick, man." He pushed away and gave me such a look, then grinned as he realized he'd just been fucked with. Guess I won that round.

And so it went. There was a next time when Tess did manage to get it in both holes at once, and then another. We all saw the virtue of keeping it to ourselves. Paulie and Tess came out as a couple, which changed the dynamics of our bar scene (not least because Rita now had one, make that two fewer dicks at hand).

So what about Cara? I'm happy to say our sessions did the trick, unlocking her psyche, freeing her from the grip of whatever demons had held the keys. She can come at length and in multiples with no more than my one meager dick to fill her choice of holes and these rubbery lips to help. We really enjoy our times with Tess and Paulie but we don't need them, or the dope.

I'm still not sure why I told Cara in that moment of passion and relief that I loved her but now she won't let me take it back. Lately we're thinking it's silly to keep two places when we spend almost every night together. The only argument is what to do with all my, what she calls, junk.

I guess that's how life happens to you, one damn thing after another. Who could have traced this path in advance, from the tap on a car window to a therapeutic group fuck to what now looks like - I shudder to say it - a commitment. I don't think this is how it went for my parents or probably yours. Ah, but whoever knows. Our kids, should that happen, sure won't be hearing the unexpurgated version of "How I Met Your Mother."

End

With love from Nico, August 2015