Taking Care of Brooke

Story Info
Jenny completes her first task for Nick.
4.4k words
4.61
41.1k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny bounced back quickly from her last encounter with Nick - she felt like brushing it away as quick as possible helped her forget about it but she did this also because she needed to focus on keeping her secrets hidden.

Nick had tasked her with blackmailing both of her friends, Brooke and Wendy. Jenny decided to start with Brooke as she had an easier way to get to her. Brooke and her boyfriend had been dating since college started, so it had been over 3 years. Jenny had to admit at times she was jealous or annoyed about how much Brooke would go on and on about how she and Joe were such a great couple and were going to get married right after college was over.

Sure, Jenny had Ryan and they had been dating for almost a year and it was going great... but she didn't brag about it all the time either. In a way, Jenny was looking forward to this little set up.

Jenny had got the easy part done - convincing her roommates to have a big party this weekend. Ryan had something going on with basketball where he would be out of town, so Jenny didn't have to worry about him getting in the way of her devious plans.

The plan was simple really - she would make sure that both Joe and Brooke were extra trashed by the time the party was in full swing and plenty of people were around. Jenny had made sure to invite some frat guys that didn't particularly like Joe (Jenny didn't know why and didn't care) and made them promise not to reveal anything to anyone before the party. They were more than eager to fuck this guys girlfriend that they didn't like.

Friday night came around and the party had officially started. Everyone in attendance was excited that classes were done for the week and the liquor was flowing. Jenny made sure to get on a beer pong team with Brooke and continued to lose on purpose, tricking Brooke into thinking it was always her turn to drink the strong liquor Jenny had poured into the cups on their end.

Jenny could tell she was well on her way to having Brooke right where she needed to be - her words were already starting to slur and it wasn't even midnight yet. Joe, however, might be more of an issue. He was a little drunk but kept wanting to come make out with Brooke. Jenny kept sending him away, saying that her and Brooke needed to concentrate on winning a game.

Finally two of the three frat guys Jenny had conspired with came up as their beer pong contenders. Jenny started to turn it up a notch in order to gauge how drunk Brooke was. When it came down to 3 cups left for each team, Jenny instructed Brooke to play defense. Without question, Brooke turned around and bent over showing her fit, peach shaped ass off to the other team. She even took it a step further and undid her jeans and slid the jean shorts down just below her ass cheeks, bouncing her beautiful butt up and down with her hands.

This was enough to make the first guy miss his shot.

"Woooo!" Brooke exclaimed, jumping up and down as she turned back around to face the table - not realizing her shorts were still down at mid thigh. Her neon pink thong had pulled slightly up during her antics to show off the curve of her pubic mound and a nice cameltoe.

"Brooke, defense! Defense!!" Jenny yelled, making sure Brooke was hammered enough to continue showing her body off. Brooke again, without question, pulled her tank top down along with her bra and pushed her small firm tits up while leaning over the beer pong cups. Again, the frat brother couldn't make his cup due to the distraction. Jenny knew she was ready and gave a discreet head nod to the frat guys.

Jenny made her cup and then Brooke somehow pulled it off as well. They won the game shortly after and Brooke was ready to celebrate with even more drinks.

"Great job baby! I was talking to some people upstairs but just caught the end, way to make that cup!" Joe said to Brooke.

"Ugh great..." though Jenny. How could she get Joe out of here so the frat guys could have their way with Brooke. The plan was for them to take her into the storage closet in the basement so they'd have some privacy away from everyone else down there, but obviously if Joe saw that happen he wouldn't allow it to get much further.

"Hey Joe! Can you help me with something upstairs? Just a quick maintenance thing I mean to ask you about earlier" Jenny asked, beaming her white smile at him.

"Uh can it wait til tomorrow Jenny? I'm kind of in party mode!" Joe said back, hoping to just enjoy himself.

"Oh don't be silly Joe! It'll only take a minute and I'll let you two lovebirds get back to it!" Jenny said, winking at the annoying couple.

"Alright then..." Joe said. He gave Brooke a quick kiss and proceeded to follow Jenny upstairs, eyes glued to her ass and tight legs that looked amazing in her short little jean skirt. Him and Brooke may have been together a long time but he wasn't dead, and Jenny was ALWAYS super hot.

Jenny's mind was racing - how was she supposed to distract Joe for this long? She texted one of the frat guys on her way up the stairs telling them to get started as soon as possible and to text her when they were done. Her and Joe arrived in Jenny's room.

"Alright so what's the problem?" Joe asked.

"Well it's more of an opinion question than anything else really..." Jenny said as she closed her door. "Ryan usually helps me pick out my weekend outfits but since he had to leave yesterday, we never got a chance. You always have such good style I thought I'd ask you! I would ask Brooke, but she seems a liiiiitle too drunk to help me!" Jenny said, laughing and hoping it could work.

Joe felt a little uneasy. "Uh... are you sure that's not weird? I mean I don't mind helping, I just don't want anyone getting the wrong impression".

"Of course not!" Jenny replied. "You and Brooke have been together so long you're basically like my brother. Now just sit there on the bed and let me get started..."

-----

Meanwhile, in the basement, Brooke and the frat guys were playing a simple game of higher and lower. The rule was if you guessed right you gave out a drink and chose an article of clothing for anyone to take off. If you guessed wrong, you had to take a drink and remove an article of clothing.

Given the fact Brooke was already pretty drunk, she wasn't doing well so far. It also didn't help that one of the frat guys was holding the cards and not always being truthful with what he'd pull out of the deck.

Brooke sat on her chair in her thong panties, tank top without her bra underneath, and nothing else. The cool air in the basement caused her nipples to harden, making them easily visible to anyone who looked her way. The basement was still pretty crowded and she had plenty of admirers.

Brooke had got lucky a few times and had picked one of the frat guys she thought looked cute to take off clothing. Joe wouldn't mind her having a LITTLE fun, right?

The frat guy she was targeting in the game was down to just his boxer briefs. The site of Brooke in front of him had given him a pretty good hard on, and Brooke couldn't help but be impressed by his size.

"Brooke - why don't we all go in there and keep playing, it's getting a little too crowded out here" said one of the guys.

"Aw look at you getting shy - afraid you're going to lose and be naked in front of all these people? Fine, you little pussy. Let's go! I'll just win over here!" Brooke spat back. She was a bitch to people she didn't know regularly - when she was drunk, it was worse. The guys couldn't wait to get in that room and teach her a lesson..

-----

Upstairs Jenny had tried up three different made up outfits for Joe, making sure to take her time putting things on and taking them off slowly in front of him. She was wearing a black thong and matching bra that pushed her C cup tits up nicely.

Joe's cock was rock hard from her bending over in front of him over and over. She'd face away and bend over and he could swear he could see her asshole. She'd face him and he could almost see her nipples as her tits seemed to defy gravity.

At one point she had tried on a strapless top that she needed to take her bra off for. She faced away from Joe but must not have seen the mirror to the side of her that afforded Joe a perfect view of her breasts - at least that's what Joe suspected.

Jenny had flashed her tits on purpose but was running out of ideas. She couldn't believe how openly Joe was gawking at her body though - this was her best friends fiancee practically!

She put her bra back on and stood there in front of him in her underwear. She couldn't believe it but she was going to have to blow her best friends boyfriend to keep him up here! She had nothing else she could turn to and was panicking!

----

Back in the basement, the snotty Brooke was eating her words and was NOT happy about it. She was stripped down to just her tank top which she stretched down in front of her to cover her bare, shaved pussy. The frat guys loved how great her toned athletic and tan body looked.

"You guys cheated!" She yelled.

"Now Brooke, the game isn't over. You still have an article of clothing left and if you want we can say that if you lose that piece of clothing it turns into dares" replied one of the brothers.

"Yea... yea good idea. Not that I'll need any more chances but let's do it!" Brooke said, her competitive nature kicking in. To her credit, she had done a decent job of fighting back - even if the cards were literally stacked against her.

Within minutes she was completely naked, her blonde hair not long enough to cover her small tits so she crossed her arm over them while covering her pussy with the other hand. She lost again on the next round.

"I dare you to fit my whole dick in your mouth, while it's hard!" Said one of the guys as he pulled his boxers down.

Brooke laughed at the five inch cock "Well I hope for your sake thats not full size because that is a wasted dare! I could deepthroat that tiny dick no problem!"

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm a grower. Now let's get this over with - either you jerk my cock to get me hard or start playing with yourself" he replied.

Without even thinking Brooke came over to where the frat brother was sitting with his cock out, got down on her knees, and started slapping the cock on her face and jerking him off rapidly. Again, her competitive flare was greatly overpowering any reason - that and the fact that she had way too much to drink to make a good decision.

Within a minute or two Brooke had worked the once soft cock into an eight and a half inch monster whose head was leaking pre cum. Brooke couldn't believe how much it grew - and her hand barely fit around the shaft! Joe had a nice cock but only about 6 inches and not quite as thick.

"Alright Ms. Confident - let's see it!" Replied the lucky guy.

"Wait wait wait! Brooke - you're sure you can fit this whole thing in your mouth?" Another one of the brothers interjected.

Hand still on the cock, jerking it idly, Brooke looked back over her shoulder and replied haughtily (although a bit nervously on the inside) "Uh, yea! Yea! Of course I can! This tiny thing" wiggling the cock around in her hand.

"OK, well in that case lets say double or nothing - you put your lips to the bottom of his shaft and hold it there for just 3 full seconds without gagging, you win this whole thing. If not, we all get to fuck you. Deal?"

"What the fuck!?" Brooke replied. "You guys are such perverts!" Suddenly feeling how naked she was. Again, her competitive side took over - she KNEW she could do this. Just relax your throat, right? "OK... deal"

-----

Back upstairs, relaxing her throat is exactly what Jenny was doing around Joes cock. He could not believe Jenny wanted to ask him what technique he liked best so she could service her boyfriend better. It seemed like a crazy idea but he had enough to drink and Jenny was hot enough that he didn't question it.

Jenny was currently squatting down in front of him playing with his balls, jerking his shaft, and flicking his head with her tongue, alternating with tonguing into his dick hole. The reflection of her ass squatting down in the mirror in a thong was amazing. Jenny kept total eye contact the whole time and was smiling with her eyes.

She all of a sudden took his whole cock into her throat, held for a few seconds, and then slowly pulled her slobbery mouth off his shaft, dragging a long nailed finger on the underside of this cock behind her lips.

With a pop and a slurping noise, Jenny wiped her mouth of slobber. Breathing heavy she asked Joe "Mmmm and how was that one? Any suggestions?"

Joe wasn't sure his cock had ever been harder. Looking down and seeing such a gorgeous face right next to it smiling back up at him wasn't making it go down at all either. Joe was starting to get drunk with power - he felt that Jenny would do just about anything he said - and he was right.

Even though she had him indisposed, Jenny was a nervous wreck about making sure her friends had plenty of time with Brooke. She was determined to keep Joe up here.

"Yea I have an idea... have any sex toys up here?" Joe asked. "We need a dildo".

Jenny got up, still smiling back at him, and sexily walked over to her bedside drawer to retrieve one of her toys. Besides playing with herself, she hadn't used one with anyone else besides her current boyfriend Ryan. She pulled out a 6 inch purple dildo that was also a vibrator and handed it to Joe.

"Perfect!" He replied, taking the toy out of her hands. He walked over to the bed and laid on his back and instructed Jenny to take off her bra and panties and straddle his face in a 69 position. Jenny did as she was told and got onto all fours to start sucking his dick. She felt him spread her ass cheeks with both hands as he dove in to begin licking her pink little pussy. He could not believe how great it smelled and how much better it tasted. Her little asshole was so tempting that he didn't last long on her pussy and worked his way to rimming her little ass.

Jenny had never had it up the ass before, besides when Nick had put his head just inside her the other day. It was strange for her to think that not only had two men technically been in her ass in the past couple weeks, but neither of them were here boyfriend. She felt like a slut. She had to hold it together for just a bit more to complete her task for the night!

----

Back downstairs the frat brothers were cheering. Brooke had done her best to fit the whole 8.5 inch monster cock into her throat, but just couldn't do it. She got about an inch from the base and could feel a tickle in her throat. She did her best to relax her throat and then jammed her mouth forward. Technically she DID fit the whole thing, but only for a split second before coughing, spluttering, and pulling her face away.

She sat on her ass on the cold cement floor with her face dripping spit down onto her tight athletic body and small tits while the guys stripped down.

"Alright sweetheart, a bets a bet! We get you however we want!" Grinned the frat boy whose cock she just choked on. "Seeing as how you got my cock nice and lubed up, how about you sit down on it and go for a ride?"

Brooke, defeated, got up and walked over to the couch where he sat. He turned her to face away from him. She reached back to his shoulder for balance as she backed her ass up and positioned her pussy down onto his massive cock. She had slobbered on him so much that despite the fact her pussy was so tight from having only one cock that was smaller than this the past four years, she took his whole length and girth in one try.

"Aw good job honey, but I meant with your ass - nice try though!" He replied, as they all laughed together. Brooke hung her head as she saw one of the other guys with his phone out filming the whole ordeal.

She took a deep breath and rose slowly up off the thick cock - the camera catching the slight stretch of her pussy as it was left with a void from the misplaced cock. She reached back and grabbed just under the head of the cock, guiding it towards her asshole. Her and Joe had anal sex a few times, but it was reserved for special occasions like his birthday - needless to say, her ass was very tight.

She winced a little as the large purple head broke through her sphincter - she let go of the cock and concentrated on controlling her descent. The third frat brother who was not filming was getting bored and came over to the side of her.

"Hey if you're not too busy, see if you can deep throat this whole thing" he laughed, waving his 8 inch long but skinny cock in front of her. When she had about half of it in her mouth, he began facefucking her making her gag and sputter each time he pulled her head too far onto his member. A nice wave of drool began to run down his cock and her chin, eventually running down her neck and tits giving them a nice sheen.

The guy in her ass was growing impatient as she had only managed to fit about 2 inches of his monster in her ass. He reached up to her shoulders and pulled her ass down onto his cock, plunging his whole tool into her tight ass in one go.

"Ohhhhhh my god!" Brooke yelled, as she felt her ass stretched by the biggest cock she had taken, especially in her ass. The guy in her ass began to saw away and Brooke's discomfort turned to pleasure. Again, her competitive nature made her reluctant to let them know she was enjoying any part of this.

Feeling left out, the third frat guy approached the threesome, and while still filming on his phone, began rubbing his 6 inch cock up and down her now wet slit.

"Wow guys she's loving this! Absolutely gushing wet down here!" As he slowly slid his full length up into her wet pink pussy.

Brooke couldn't believe how full of cock she felt. She had never had a threesome before and now she had 3 cocks in her at once! Not to mention these were guys she never met before tonight! All of a sudden her conscious jolted her back to Joe - oh my god! I can't let him find out!

As the two cocks sawed back and forth in a solid rhythm in her ass and pussy, she moaned around the cock in her mouth "Mmmmf, mmmmf" she finally was able to pull her mouth off his member long enough to say "You guys can NOT cum inside of me! Finish in my mouth, my face, my tits, I don't care, just not in my ass or pussy, OK?!"

All three men vocalized their agreement, and continued giving her the fucking of her life. Not long after the guy in her mouth grabbed her hard by the hair and yanked her all the way down onto his shaft and blew load after load right down her throat. It made her pussy feel that much wetter feeling each jet of sperm hit so far down her throat.

When he was finished he stepped away and took over taking video of her getting DP'd by his two friends. She continued to hold to fight back her moans, but anyone in the room could tell she was enjoying herself. They began to fuck her so hard that even her tiny tits started to shake and she moaned from the friction and pleasure.

Before she knew it, both cocks were out of her body and she was forced to her hands and knees - the guy whose cock was in her ass laid on the ground and he pushed her head back down on his monster cock.

The camera came around behind her to show her gaped asshole up in the air while she sucked the dick that was just in it. The guy that was in her pussy before stepped up behind her and surprised her when he pushed his cock somewhat easily into her asshole. With the wetness of her pussy on his cock and the size of the first cock in her ass, he had no problem fitting in.

The thought that this was only the third cock in her ass in her life crossed her mind just as the cock in her mouth exploded. She swallowed as much as she could, but eventually had to pull her face away for fear of drowning. A few more shots came out and shot across her nose, forehead and hair as she grimaced and squinted from the assault.

12