Taking Care of Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a little jolt as I realize she is walking to the bathroom at the back. I count to 15 and follow, finding the door unlocked and the flight attendant asleep. As soon as we are in, we realize this will be difficult. She turns around, pulls her pants down, and braces herself against the wall. I normally take a very long time to cum but this time...well we go for maybe two minutes before I tense up and release myself inside her. She turns around, kisses me, and we leave the bathroom to a very stern look from the flight attendant. We laugh on the way back to our seat and she yanks my hand into her lap. "Now you get me off."

...

It's 5 a.m. and we've just landed. The taxi takes us to our hotel, Hedonism II, in Negil, Jamaica. My wife has never heard of the place but is curious to the name. We check in and walk to our room, passing a pool with some skinny dippers along the way. A few of the guys call out for us to join but we are committed to sleep! We get in the room, get undressed, and promptly fall asleep.

We awake the next morning to a beautiful view of the ocean complete with the sound of waves crashing against the shore. I get dressed and walk to the deli to grab some breakfast for my lovely and take in the scenery...it is simply beautiful here!

I return to my wife with a full buffet on a tray. She is wearing an almost translucent robe over her minimal bikini and I try to make a move...to which I'm told we will have plenty of time for that later. We eat and decide to go check out the resort. As we walk to the beach, we notice a sign listing the events at the night club. Tonight is "Bare as you Dare", which the description basically evidences to be a naked dance night. My wife quickly says no to that. Tomorrow night is Fetish Night (lingerie) and then the night after is a Toga Foam Party...she gives a non-committal response to both of those but clearly seems interested.

The first two days, we do some aquatic activities with dolphins and snorkeling, some horseback riding, and some relaxing in secluded hammocks. We both are still covered, her in a bikini and me in normal swim shorts. We indulge in the free food and free drinks and keep to ourselves for the most part. After dinner, we head back to the room and shower together. I try to initiate and she again tells me to wait until later.

We get out and she begins to put on a garter belt...Now I'm intrigued. She puts on a pink bra, pink thong, black garter belt, black thigh highs, and pink heels, topped with a pink/black choker and her hair in high pig tails. She looks absolutely delicious. She grabs my sexiest pair of underwear out, a pair of black silk boxers, and tells me to put them on. She applies her makeup, takes me by the hand, and drags me out of the room. By the time I figure out what's going on, we are already in a club surrounded by individuals in similar attire. There are people of all shapes and sizes but it seems to be mostly people whom are in shape. We begin to dance and drink, occasionally taking a puff off of a joint being passed around. She mostly dances with me but over the night we both take on new partners.

I'm hesitant as we have only discussed her playing with other guys and that's been over a year ago, so I make sure to keep my hands up where she can see them. At one point, I leave the dance floor to grab us drinks and return to find her dancing with two guys. One of them is completely nude, his modest cock pressed against her leg. The other, a similar build to me but slightly smaller, is pitching a tent similar to mine. My wife is sandwiched between them, grinding and writhing against their bodies. She makes eye contact with me, smiles, and motions me over. She now has 3 guys grinding against her. Reaching back, she grabs me through my silk boxers and begins to stroke. The naked guy behind her begins to play with her clit as she leans back into him and the other guy lowers his head down to her chest.

I look around and notice there are no less than 9 other couples on the dance floor who are openly having sex. She begins to tense up as the guy behind her brings her closer to orgasm. She is now only stroking the two of us in boxers as she grinds her barely clad ass against the guy who just pleased her. I hear her say "no, not he...ohhh" as I look to see the guy behind her with his hands on her hips. During her orgasm, he had slid her thong to the side and placed his head at her wet opening. He slid in slowly as the other guy kneeled down and began to flick her clit. I leaned in and began to lick her neck and ears, eventually finding her mouth. Our tongues wrestled as she was openly fucked in the middle of the dance floor. The other guy then stood up and took my spot kissing her, reaching around and undoing her top. He handed it to me and kissed her deeply while using his finger on her clit. This view was the hottest thing I had ever seen...my wife was being fucked from behind in the middle of a public club while another guy was kissing her. He eventually stepped back and pulled her head down to his cock. She accepted it without thought. The guy behind her eventually tensed up and pulled out as he exploded, thick gobs of cum dripping on the dance floor. I quickly stepped in and replaced him, easily sliding in and reclaiming my wife. I came within minutes, filling her to the brim, and the other guy grabbed her head and held it still as he emptied simultaneously.

She stood up and said she needed a drink. We walked to the bar, her not caring at all that she was topless, and got another drink. We walked back to the room and made love a few more times before falling asleep.

...

The next day, we wake up hung over. We stay in the room for the entire morning enjoying each other's embrace with the only break being me going to get food. That afternoon, we are feeling better and decide to visit the beach. She throws on blue bikini bottoms and some white sparkly sandals and we walk out. I decide to leave my shorts behind. I am complete awe of this vixen I was lucky enough to marry and realize we are about to visit our first nude beach.

We get the expected looks, her more so than me, and enjoy our day in the nude. We both seem to be enjoying the freedom and the adventure. As the lights begin to dim, we go back to the room and change into workout attire. I had planned a yoga instructor for the afternoon.

Aleph arrived at our room at 8 o'clock on the dot. He was wearing a very loose tank top and very thin pants. His hair was in a ponytail and he seemed to be very lean. My wife was in white yoga pants and a sports bra and me in workout shorts and a tanktop. Aleph laid out the mats and began to instruct us. My wife looked at him appreciatively as he began to stretch and gave me a very distinct look that said nothing less than "I want him inside me and you're going to watch."

We went through the motions, me failing miserably (because body builders are not flexible) and her looking like a graceful angel. He paid much attention to her, frequently pulling away from me to guide her into the proper position while his hands admired her body. I become consistently distracted as his hands cup her ass when she's bent over and he rests his cock against her when he leans over.

12